3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,420 posts
  • 78 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 53 minutes ago by ulmpharmd
  • Topic is favorited by 50 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,889 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMDN3 (resized).jpg
    IMDN2 (resized).jpg
    IMDN1 (resized).jpg
    AB5C38E6-0729-4310-9013-F509401FECA4 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    6EF22B8D-240A-4E57-981C-E4EAC2D04C7B (resized).jpeg
    8902C516-EB29-47F1-A428-525A73EC1840 (resized).jpeg
    86ADC368-B7AF-4E1F-9D0E-16D0A59A7B6B (resized).jpeg
    85ED8E59-D62B-4B4B-BDBF-1EBBE6FD9453 (resized).jpeg
    69C7997D-EB5A-433E-8284-3FA90814F732 (resized).jpeg
    F972159F-C2CF-4EB4-891A-1DFDF17C8373 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4420 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 89.
    #501 3 years ago
    Quoted from Invalesco:

Thanks TigerLaw, had a great time at Romp in the Swamp!

Glad you did so well in your first tourney! I hope you can make the Shreveport tourney at Nevus' place on September 24.

#502 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Allen clearly dominated throughout the tournament on Sorcerer. He won a game on it every match I believe.

Allen smoked Sorcerer all night. I clearly need to spend some time practicing on it, I only won one game on it in tourney.

Varkon (1982) was an equalizer pinball machine for me during the tournament to help me win a few games.
    This early 80's machine has an upper and lower playfield, and is housed in a video arcade style cabinet.

You went undefeated on Varkon as I recall. You were playing really well on it all night. It certainly was fun having it in the tourney. I think we will have Varkon as a regular moving forward since it was popular with several participants.

Also, the side tourney went really well with Safe Cracker. We will absolutely be featuring that same style side tourney next time as well.

#503 3 years ago

Thanks to TigerLaw and PavBall for hosting such a great tournament... and to Jodester for doing a great job as tournament director! The games were beautiful and held up perfectly. We had a blast, and it was great meeting all the new folks. Congrats to all the winners! The rain and flooding just couldn't keep a good Romp down!

#504 3 years ago
    Quoted from GreenWave:

Thanks to TigerLaw and PavBall for hosting such a great tournament... and to Jodester for doing a great job as tournament director! The games were beautiful and held up perfectly. We had a blast, and it was great meeting all the new folks. Congrats to all the winners! The rain and flooding just couldn't keep a good Romp down!

Glad you guys made it! I hope ya'll are able to make the September 24th tourney in Shreveport as well!

#505 3 years ago

Snuck this in on Jodester's Star Trek before heading back home.
    ComboChamp-61combos-MLV-Aug2016-Jodesters-StarTrekPro_(resized).jpg

#506 3 years ago

Boooo! It looks like Star Trek will be heading back to Tiger and I get my Tron back. Looking forward to the change.

#507 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

Boooo! It looks like Star Trek will be heading back to Tiger and I get my Tron back. Looking forward to the change.

Yep, I gotta say, we will miss Tron with it leaving, but we are looking forward to having ST back. I'll have to work on knocking that combo champion score off!

#508 3 years ago

Update:

Romp in the Swamp 2 will be conducted on October 1st. This is being done so soon due to the substantial rain outs we had last weekend.

Same side tourney with Safe Cracker.

For the main tourney we may have a different four player bank system or possibly have the loser bracket be best 2 out of 3 instead of 3 out of 5. Jodester will make a decision on this facet. Also, we are not sure if this will be a Project Pinball tourney, other charity tourney, or regular tourney - Jodester will make the call on this as well.

Special thanks to both PavBall and Jodester for making this happen. Thanks also to Zukboy for agreeing to make more trophies. I hope those who were rained out Saturday are able to make this one.

#509 3 years ago

Just mentioning that Nevus created an "event" for the Sep 24th Red River Replay pinball tournament that he is hosting.
    On Pinside, click on Events, then click on September to adv calendar to next month.
    Then click on the correct dot on Sat Sep 24, and you should be able to indicate if you are going or not. So far there is only 4 Pinsiders listed as going.

#510 3 years ago

Tigerlaw I won't be able to make it that weekend

#511 3 years ago

Just mentioning that Nevus created an "event" for the Sep 24th Red River Replay pinball tournament that he is hosting.
    On Pinside, click on Events, then click on September to adv calendar to next month.
    Then click on the correct dot on Sat Sep 24, and you should be able to indicate if you are going or not. So far there is only 4 Pinsiders listed as going.

Now there are 5 going.

The Gulf Coast Club will be well represented in Shreveport I believe.

#512 3 years ago

Hey I started a restoration thread on my machine if any of y'all care to follow along.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1968-williams-cabaret-restoration

#513 3 years ago

There is a Joust pinball for sale on Pinside out of St. Louis, MO for $4950.
    This machine is a ton of fun to play at pinball parties and at expos/festivals.
    Can't afford it myself, but would be willing to go in on a group purchase.

#514 3 years ago

There is a Joust pinball for sale on Pinside out of St. Louis, MO for $4950.
    This machine is a ton of fun to play at pinball parties and at expos/festivals.
    Can't afford it myself, but would be willing to go in on a group purchase.

I've always wanted one of these. Would be awesome to have for parties and tourneys. I'm done with pin acquisitions till 2017 though, so I'm passing on everything till then.

#515 3 years ago

Just got back in town.
    We will put it on the calendar this week but our Oil City Open is slated for Sunday October 9th.
    Tried to do it before we left but never had time.
    So there will be a lot of pinball in early Oct. looks like.

#516 3 years ago

Another pin event is awesome I just looked back through my calendar and have been to a pinball event of some sort every month since April with the exception of this month's rain out but looks like that will be made up in October with 2 tournaments plus there are a few previous months that I did double pin related things besides the normal buying selling and playing my own games

#517 3 years ago

Im considering selling or trading my revenge from mars. cash i would like $3000. Im also interested in Bally williams games in the same price range for trade. Fish Tales, BSD, Diner, Funhouse, Bride of Pinbot, no fear, TAXI, Whirlwind just to name a few

#518 3 years ago

Any one going to GEEK’D CON this weekend in Shreveport? My daughter and son-in-law went last year and have talked us into going with them this year.

#519 3 years ago

I have a deal pending on my revenge

#520 3 years ago

John has a nice Congo in the market. It will be here at the tournament on Sept 24. I believe he's willing to make a deal if someone wants to take it home from the tourney. Just send him a PM.

#521 3 years ago

Hey Pavball,

Greece won Gold medal in women's pole vault. How about that. She is tough.
    Ekateríni Stefanídi
    Gold_medal_winner-Greece-PoleVault-Rio2016_(resized).jpg
    with USA - silver, New Zealand - bronze

#522 3 years ago

We will be going live (Hopefully) around 9:00 CST tonight with our very first live pinball game play stream. Fingers crossed not too many glitches. First game up will be Metallica.
    http://www.twitch.tv/thepinballmafia

Sparky_(resized).jpg

#523 3 years ago

All in all the live stream was a good success.
    We will try to do a different machine every Sunday night at 9:00.
    The game played great and we had lots of chat going in the chat room.
    We even had Double Danger Pinball stop in for a bit.
    Can't wait to do it again.
    Preston even managed to complete some Crank it Ups and got to show of some of what the new code can do.
    We will certainly live stream a game during the upcoming Oil City Open on Oct. 9th so everyone can be an internet star.

#524 3 years ago

The live stream was fun! I was wondering how it would turn out but I think it turned out great. We had fun and it was so much fun talking to people as we played. For the record my 14 yr old daughter Kelly never lost a game. I think she finished 3rd or 2nd every time.

#525 3 years ago

Hey Pavball,
    Greece won Gold medal in women's pole vault. How about that. She is tough.
    Ekateríni Stefanídi

with USA - silver, New Zealand - bronze

Hey Pinball-is-great,
    Thank you so much for letting me know!
    I was very happy to read your message, knowing that Greece can still triumph in certain areas.
    Looking forward to see you in Nevus's tournament!

#526 3 years ago

The getaway home safe and sound. Can't wait to sink my teeth in it tonight.

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

#527 3 years ago

Does anyone recommend the playfield protectors from Germany? I notice that they have lots of reflection which concerns me that the view of playing may be distorted by the reflection of the dmd(kind of like when playing Revenge from Mars pinball 2000).
    Any pros vs cons that anyone can share with me. I have read the articles and viewed youtube videos but wanted to here your point of view. Thanks

#528 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zukboy2002:

The getaway home safe and sound. Can't wait to sink my teeth in it tonight

Looking forward to playing this one! Haven't played a Getaway in years.

#529 3 years ago

Im looking to trade my X-Men LE Wolverine. Id trade down a little for the right pin. id also do 2 for one deals also. im open for suggestions if anybody is interested.

#530 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zukboy2002:

Im looking to trade my X-Men LE Wolverine. Id trade down a little for the right pin. id also do 2 for one deals also. im open for suggestions if anybody is interested.

Jodester wants one.

#531 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zukboy2002:

You need to update your collection and wishlist on Pinside!

#532 3 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

You need to update your collection and wishlist on Pinside!

Done, ill get with him

#533 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zukboy2002:

Shocking I say!! Shame on you Zukboy. Already trading XMen? What did that beautiful machine do to you?

#534 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zukboy2002:

Mudflaps might be in the market.

#535 3 years ago

So, the Star Trek is back home where she belongs...and on my first game reunited with my baby, this happened. Sorry...

image (resized).jpeg

#536 3 years ago
    Quoted from PavBall:

Shocking I say!! Shame on you Zukboy. Already trading XMen? What did that beautiful machine do to you?

I'm sorry pav she is beautiful but I gotta make room for the next.

#537 3 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

Mudflaps might be in the market.

I'd definitely be down for XM Wolvie. The problem is that I change my mind *every 10 min*.

TWD, GOT, T3, Met, XM. Sigh. I'll know for sure when I get home.

#538 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

I'd definitely be down for XM Wolvie. The problem is that I change my mind *every 10 min*.

image (resized).jpeg

#539 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

I have four of the games you're considering. XM is my favorite of the four. My suggestion:

Grab an XM while you can find a good one. Then sell Kiss, grab a Metallica. Last year of a production for the title.

#540 3 years ago

I finally got on the board (4th place but still) on my Sorcerer. 3.754 mill. Preston and Allen had blown up the top scores.

I'm determined to get better at that game so it's not a free win for people when they come over and play me on it.

#541 3 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

I finally got on the board (4th place but still) on my Sorcerer. 3.754 mill. Preston and Allen had blown up the top scores.
    I'm determined to get better at that game so it's not a free win for people when they come over and play me on it.

Nice.

#542 3 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

I have four of the games you're considering. XM is my favorite of the four. My suggestion:
    Grab an XM while you can find a good one. Then sell Kiss, grab a Metallica. Last year of a production for the title.

I owned Met. Great game, but I was ready to move on. I'm not ready to part with Kiss. For some reason, I absolutely love it.

XM would require a lot of work to change the callouts, but it's a fun game.

#543 3 years ago

image (resized).jpeg

#544 3 years ago

The Beaumont wing of this club has put their tourney up on the event page. Add yourself as going if you plan on going so they can plan best for the out of towners.

https://pinside.com/pinball/events/oil-city-open-2016

#545 3 years ago

Thanks Tiger.
    Time for all my games to start breaking now that we announced. Lol
    Currently 100% though

And keep your fingers crossed and Ghostbusters Premium may make an appearance

#546 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zukboy2002:

Offer made!

#547 3 years ago

Join our live Twitch stream tonight (Sunday) around 9:00 P.M. Tonights game is AC/DC Premium. Be sure to say hello in the chat and let's talk pinball. http://www.twitch.tv/thepinballmafia

IMG_1092 (resized).JPG

#548 3 years ago

PavBall and I are putting up our Iron Man Vault Refinery Edition for trade for an MMr. Let me know if anyone in the group knows anyone who might be interested in a trade +/- cash such as this:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-iron-man-pro-vault-edition-stern-2014-2022

#549 3 years ago

Anyone here getting in on the new Batman?

#550 3 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Anyone here getting in on the new Batman?

No way. This PF stuff has got to be addressed. Games are flooding the market and I have a lot of old games still on my list. I think my next new game will be an Alien Kit. Other than that, I'm passing on new Sterns for a while. I'm really enjoying my current line up.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 3.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 109.99
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 218.00
    $ 78.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Great American Pinball
    $ 30.00
    € 4.20
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 179.99
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 10.00
    Tools
    Granby Games
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 194.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 159.00
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 99.00
    There are 4420 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 89.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside