(Topic ID: 267765)

Guitar or piano covers (of pinball music)

By pinballfan2000

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

#1 3 years ago

Hi guys,
Does somebody have videos of guitar or piano covers of some musics from DMD pinball machines? I thought it would be nice to see them, as I like covers. I only found about 3-4 Pinball music covers on Youtube.
Thanks in advance,
Peter

#2 3 years ago

My Girlfriend does covers/ redone pinball themes and songs on our Twitch and Youtube channel. The segment is called Name That Pinball Tune. She does one a week.

That is the link for all of them to date.

#3 3 years ago

Here’s a link to a playlist where cover bands did live covers of pinball tunes for a contest a few years back. Really quality stuff

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from thirdedition:

My Girlfriend does covers/ redone pinball themes and songs on our Twitch and Youtube channel. The segment is called Name That Pinball Tune. She does one a week.

That is the link for all of them to date.

Wow, just wow. She has an amazing talent and plays beautifully. Bravo to her.

#5 3 years ago

Not a DMD game, but a guitar cover. This was quickly hacked together. I should redo it and get it a little cleaner.

#6 3 years ago

Thank you all!

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

Here’s a link to a playlist where cover bands did live covers of pinball tunes for a contest a few years back. Really quality stuff

I came to post the Banzai Run cover from that contest. These covers make me think of imaginary modern sequels for these games, like a Banzai Run 2 where the five enemy riders have different personalities/callouts. Maybe "The King" could even be a parody of the Black Knight.

#8 3 years ago

Love this one

#9 3 years ago

Oh damn, that's excellent. Vince Pontarelli's guitar in those later Williams games is bitchin'. I love NGG in particular.

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from VanishingVision:

I came to post the Banzai Run cover from that contest. These covers make me think of imaginary modern sequels for these games, like a Banzai Run 2 where the five enemy riders have different personalities/callouts. Maybe "The King" could even be a parody of the Black Knight.

Thank you for sharing it!

Thank you for sharing it!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guitar-or-piano-covers?hl=vanishingvision and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.