(Topic ID: 21266)

Guilty pleasure pins?

By Jake

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago
    Quoted from Schusler:

Williams' Millionaire

BIG MONEY!!!!

Yeah, I'd have to say Millionaire for me, too.

#53 11 years ago

Rollergames.

Game is just straight up fun to play. The art...ugh....yea. The game gets hate ALL the time from collectors. Thats fine...at the pin shows that lets me hog all the games on em to myself!

Two years ago at the special show they have at CAX on fridays, I was helping setup the machines for prime time. Played a few games of Rollergames, while Steve Ritchie was next to me playing some Attack from Mars (hes a vendor for his production company SRP). He looked over at me like I was from another planet. I told him...dude...this game is a hell of a lot of fun! Too funny.

#54 11 years ago

More votes for Bad Cats and WoF (which I own).

South Park and Rollergames are two "Guilty Pleasure" games that I would love to own.

#55 11 years ago

Future Spa

Baby Pac-Man

Hercules

Joust

Roy Clark The Entertainer

and

Medieval Madness lol

#56 11 years ago

I also think SF2 gets a worse rep than it deserves. Outside of the hideous backglass and some minor tweaks that are needed for the rules, it's decent for a System 3 with a good physical layout. Out of the System 3 video game adaptations, I think it is the most clever at handling its theme overall.

Hollywood Heat is deceptively bad ass. Next to X-Men, I probably played that pin the most at CAX. Definitely an example of how you can't judge a book by its cover in pinball.

#57 11 years ago
    Quoted from mickthepin:

Party Zone , Dr dude, BTTF

I LOVE BTTF. Wish I had one.

#58 11 years ago

WoF

#59 11 years ago

Gilligan's Island. I dunno why, but I have always loved that game!

#60 11 years ago
    Quoted from sosage:

Hollywood Heat is deceptively bad ass.

Hollywood Heat is a great game. Cant really call it a guilty pleasure when it stands high and mighty over mostly all of the alphanumeric Premier machines.

During a Steve Ritchie seminar a few years back, he revealed that Hollywood Heat is his all-time favorite game. I can't blame him.

#61 11 years ago

Baywatch.

#62 11 years ago

Well not sure but I like

Mystery Castle quite a bit

Also like mild doses of Austin Powers

#63 11 years ago

I am not ashamed to admit I like any pin.

#64 11 years ago

Can't believe I am going to admit this but Escape from the lost world is my guilty pleasure. Just can't get enough of the multi-levels.

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guilty-pleasure-pins/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.