Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 80 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Who-Dey
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

whiny.jpg
    guardians-galaxy-movie-trailer-humor.jpg
    ZDcG16Y.gif
    There are 78 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #49 9 years ago

no your not!

#50 9 years ago

In a recent interview at ces it was confirmed that stern obtained the license

#51 9 years ago

In for sure

#53 9 years ago

Watched this again over the weekend with my boys. It would be hard to say no to this one. If felt that way about Avengers and Iron Man. Iron man is gone and Avengers never made it in to my house. Im hopeful.

#54 9 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

Avengers never made it in to my house

I'm hopeful that after the Infinity War movies, maybe they will try again with Avengers and base the story around the infinity gauntlet. I think the game could be a lot better using that story as the basis, especially with the different color infinity gems, etc...

#55 9 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I'm hopeful that after the Infinity War movies, maybe they will try again with Avengers and base the story around the infinity gauntlet. I think the game could be a lot better using that story as the basis, especially with the different color infinity gems, etc...

Gomez's latest Sterns suffer from same problem he had an amazing licence and dropped the ball big time. TF & Avengers where two of my biggest dream themes and I was in on both until I saw the games and luckily IMO pulled out. Would love to see another Avengers pin and GotG from anyone at Stern but Gomez.

#56 9 years ago

"In a recent interview at ces it was confirmed that stern obtained the license"

I searched the internet and I couldn't find any reference to this...are you enjoying an early April Fool's post? If so, I bit.......

#57 9 years ago

If Stern uses the music and voice call outs from the movie I'm definitely in. But after the cost saving move with Avengers in that department, do you really think that will happen?

#58 9 years ago

Loved the movie! This could be a great theme for a pin.

#59 9 years ago

GOTG was such a hit Stern would be silly to pass this license up. Music is already done for them! Could be an epic machine with that theme and those characters. I am amazed it's not being done already.

#60 9 years ago
    Quoted from jsalce:

If Stern uses the music and voice call outs from the movie I'm definitely in. But after the cost saving move with Avengers in that department, do you really think that will happen?

Two words ==> Pinball Browser

#61 9 years ago

Match animation?

guardians-galaxy-movie-trailer-humor.jpgguardians-galaxy-movie-trailer-humor.jpg
    #62 9 years ago

I am Groot?

Oh, I AM GROOT!!

#63 9 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

Good point, but for the money a NIB Stern costs we shouldn't have to edited them to add half the stuff that should already come with the licence! If we keep showing that this stuff is plans we are happy replacing shitty callouts it won't be long before Stern ships pins without any music, callouts or SFX, it will be down to use to add them ourselves. Sounds stupid but I wouldn't be surprised if someone at Stern hasn't already said "hey this pinball browser over on pinside, we can pay a bare minimum for this licence and those suckers will add the stuff we should have paid for themselves".

#64 9 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Zen Pinball did it and it's VERY cool.

#65 9 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

Is there any tutorial Videos out there of how to use Pinball Browser?

#66 9 years ago

As badly as I want this license in a pinball, I won't be buying NIB for a long while. After the whole TWD Premium fiasco, (Granted I love my LE), I felt they could have set up the buyers better instead of a bomb drop.

Besides that, code work could improve. Although TWD is great, and STLE is also great, both need all modes installed with voice over improvements/ implementation.

#67 9 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

Yeah, I used that for Avengers. Would be nice if I didn't have to spend that much extra time on a game I paid a good chunk of change for.

#68 9 years ago
    Quoted from J85M:

Good point, but for the money a NIB Stern costs we shouldn't have to edited them to add half the stuff that should already come with the licence! If we keep showing that this stuff is plans we are happy replacing shitty callouts it won't be long before Stern ships pins without any music, callouts or SFX, it will be down to use to add them ourselves. Sounds stupid but I wouldn't be surprised if someone at Stern hasn't already said "hey this pinball browser over on pinside, we can pay a bare minimum for this licence and those suckers will add the stuff we should have paid for themselves".

And what he said

#69 9 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

I am Groot?

Oh, I AM GROOT!!

WE... are... Groot!

#70 9 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

New operating system and hardware, I thought... Doubt Pinball Browser will be compatible at this point.

#71 9 years ago
    Quoted from theke:

"In a recent interview at ces it was confirmed that stern obtained the license"
    I searched the internet and I couldn't find any reference to this...are you enjoying an early April Fool's post? If so, I bit.......

This is still lingering ... [citation needed]

#72 9 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

I won't be buying NIB for a long while. After the whole TWD Premium fiasco, (Granted I love my LE), I felt they could have set up the buyers better instead of a bomb drop.

whiny.jpgwhiny.jpg
    #73 9 years ago

I wonder if this kid knows how famous he is on this site?

2 years later
    #76 6 years ago

Your wish has been granted.
    It took over 3 years...but happening.

#77 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jeffreyjonesbsme:

Your wish has been granted.
    It took over 3 years...but happening.

Not quite

It will take another 3 years for code

#78 6 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Not quite
    It will take another 3 years for code

Says Mr. Glass half full

There are 78 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-pinball/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.