IMG_20240128_180259 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240127_094244 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240127_094251 (resized).jpg
IMG_9019 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9017 (resized).jpeg
IMG-20231219-WA0011(1) (resized).jpg
IMG-20231219-WA0001 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #22 Gold Side Rail option picture Posted by Blacksun (6 years ago)

Post #2129 TECH: PLAYFIELD Magnet grab improvement fix. Posted by MapleSyrup (5 years ago)

Post #2448 MOD: hd60609 sign mod Posted by bobukcat (5 years ago)

Post #4883 TECH: PLAYFIELD Magnet grab improvement tips Posted by mcvetyty (3 years ago)

Post #5401 TECH: PLAYFIELD Groot mouth replacement motor information. Posted by Markharris2000 (2 years ago)

Post #6642 MOD: PLAYFIELD Spinner add-on mod for GOTG Pro Posted by aaron6920 (1 year ago)

Post #6643 MOD: PLAYFIELD Spinner Mod Tip for cutting the plastic Posted by Spiderpin (1 year ago)

Post #6773 TECH: PLAYFIELD Orb drop target issue fix - with video Posted by mcvetyty (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robotron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#96 6 years ago

batches of these being delivered to dealers on monday so owners can get them next week and then start a wheres the code thread the week after that.

#137 6 years ago

.65 code and its a winner?
stern loves buyers like you.

#139 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Owners thread.
You can post plenty of your BS on plenty of other Stern bashing threads.

wow internet tough guy

why aint you playing your great gotg right now?

#146 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Like I said.. Take your shit elsewhere. It is quite obvious you are not on Pinside for pinball.
FYI. It is a bit hard to play my GOTG when it is on a ship!
You are a perfect example of what the ignore feature is for! Just because you do not like GOTG does not mean I do not have to like it either.

hey drama queen this is an interesting thread as i wanted to hear what owners opinions were. you dont even have a game in your house yet and you are here posting also.

i cant believe that a pin with .65 can be great. i really wanted to buy gotg a pro. i was in contact with melissa at cointaker who was getting a shipment on monday and i could have had one this week. after watching the gameplay video i passed. i did not like the fact it was shipping with .65 code. many people agree with me, some buyers are willing to buy it and wait out the code for a year. i cant do this, i am not gonna throw 5600 on a purchase and be aggravated for a year. i dont have patience for this. for those buyers that do, this is their choice we are all big boys and girls here.

#148 6 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Have a little class dude. No need to shit on others purchases in the owners thread when they are just happy to get it. Plenty of other threads for that.

not shitting on anybody m'lady. read my post.

4 months later
#1687 5 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

My game is wrapped up and ready to leave. Here comes Iron Maiden. GOTG is the only game I do not care about.

i wonder how maiden affected gotg sales.

3 weeks later
#2005 5 years ago

are there only 2 multiballs. do you start with 2 balls when playing quil?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 week later
#2067 5 years ago
Quoted from cartman5579:

Added the PinStadium lights, looks great.

nice gonna order mine. did you order the uv flasher and where did you connect it to?

1 week later
#2133 5 years ago

new code really adds alot to the pin. just got over 435 million. before this code my highest was 270 million. everything seems more organized and better put together with 1.01 code. btw the left outlane on my gotg is a killer, i refuse to close the post though.

#2139 5 years ago
Quoted from Tungsten78:

What does closing a post involve? Moving it the left a smidge? Bending?

there are 2 holes for the post. factory is closer to the backglass it is more open. removing the post and bringing it closer to the player closes the gap. there is a nut on the bottom of the playfield. remove nut and pull out post and put it back in the hole towards the front of playfield. you might have to push the post out with a small phillips screwdriver it might be in there tight.

#2142 5 years ago

furry hats, was that the code name for gotg? i did the washer upgrade and it didnt really help my magnets much. they are built very cheap i agree.

#2151 5 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

The “play” in the magnet coil makes no difference to the magnetic field induced in the core, and the air gap is probably better for the playfield in the long run. The brackets look identical, unless I’m missing something.

the brackets on gb use 4 screws to screw into the playfield. these only use 2 screws.

#2183 5 years ago
Quoted from Tungsten78:

It is indeed the to hit the flashing white on the right half which changes on each plunge. Maybe the OP meant a handy bonus shot? My table usually ends up in the scoop too which is a quick mode upgrade.
For those that are unaware, holding the left flipper opens the loop lane.
http://tiltforums.com/t/guardians-of-the-galaxy-pinball-rulesheet-wip/3338

thanks for sharing. i did this a few times and couldnt figure out if it was a random thing.
keep the posts coming this is my favorite right now. i dont see plastic protectors for le anywhere, am i missing something? its probably due to low production and the slings have the flashers built in there.

#2248 5 years ago

gotg 1.01 is pretty rad. does the cleland mod add more music?

0DFA9668-EB56-4BCE-9C97-887A242668CD (resized).jpeg0DFA9668-EB56-4BCE-9C97-887A242668CD (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robotron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-owners-thread?tu=robotron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.