New GotG 1.06 code is up. Looks like a mostly maintenance release.
Not too much to get excited about, but it's new, so that's something...
LE/PRE V1.06 - December 11, 2018
- Added the virtual locks adjustment to the "Install Competition" menu.
- Reduced Save Xandar scoring.
- Added a Virtual Locks adjustment to virtually lock balls in Groot.
Default = NO. Now tournament directors can add this adjustment change to
make their tournament games more deterministic.
- Modified logic that determines how quickly new balls are kicked into play
once a ball is locked in Groot's head.
- Added a Trough Eject Power adjustment.
- Update to nodeboard firmware v0.28.0
- Added LIFETIME count to Standard Audit #16 "Total Plays".
- Added JAPAN_3 Coinage 1/YEN 200.
- Added UTIL->VOL adjustments for minimum and maximum master volume level and
minimum and maximum headphones volume level. This will limit the selectable
volume range from the service menu Plus and Minus keys and the headphones
- Added support for 6th coin switch.
- When entering UTIL->VOL, the first sub-menu adjustment is selected, previous
behavior would select the last displayed sub-menu adjustment.
- Added Standard Adjustment "START GAME ON CREDIT". Settings are:
"OFF" - Do not automatically start a game or add a player when inserted money registers a credit
"FIRST ONLY" - Automatically start a game when inserted money registers a credit
"ALL CREDITS" - Automatically start a game or add a player when inserted money registers a credit
Adding multiple credits simultaneously, via a bill acceptor, will only start
a one player game or add a single player.
Default setting is "OFF"
- Removed unused obsolete Standard Adjustments: "FLASH LAMP POWER", "COIL PULSE POWER",
"BILL VALIDATOR", "TEAM SCORES", and "CONSOLATION BALL".