its-called-pinflation (resized).jpg
oh-my-oh-my-indeed (resized).jpg
20211208_215204 (resized).jpg
D509D3FD-005F-4DED-BA2A-D9C5F8011EFB (resized).jpeg
gameplay crop.gif

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #22 picture of optional gold side rains. Posted by Blacksun (4 years ago)

Post #2129 magnet fix. Posted by MapleSyrup (3 years ago)

Post #2448 hd60609 sign mod Posted by bobukcat (3 years ago)

Post #5401 Groot mouth replacement motor information. Posted by Markharris2000 (6 months ago)

Post #5668 Important information about Node board changes in later runs. Posted by TrixTrix (5 months ago)

Post #5685 Firmware required for new node boards! Posted by Peanuts (5 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider micky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2676 3 years ago
Quoted from UrethraFranklin:

Almost finished. Ugggh... I want to put some LED strips behind that first rock you see.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looking great!

#2712 3 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Sorry, but I find this humorous. A real orb? It's a fictional movie and a set prop.

Why you gotta ruin the magic?

#2715 3 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Sorry. Groot's not made of real wood, either.

The spoilers just keep coming

1 week later
#2765 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Unless the backboard leds are integrated into the game, I almost always pull them and put in a colored strip or a color changing strip.

That looks awesome! The way the light colours the ramps looks so good.
But that sdtm light looks bloody brilliant! The extra little detail on some of the colours on that low part of the playfield is very cool.

2 weeks later
#2809 3 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I fixed my drop target not dropping with the ball behind it, by tightening up the small spring. I put an arrow pointing at it.
I honestly think someone messed up on a part number, because mine was so incredibly loose.
After tightening it up, it has worked every time. I'm going on 7+ months of it working perfectly.
[quoted image]

I'm guessing by tightening it up you just cut it shorter?
Seems there are a couple of different problems with everyone's drop target on GOTG.

1 month later
#2963 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Guys
Not really had much time on my GOTGLE, I prefer to play STWRLE or my BW games.
I think the lack of code when it first came out has left a Sour taste.
Thinking about selling it and waiting to see what Munsters is like.
Or should I give it a go.. I’ve had some
Issues with the ORB pop up and magnets not holding the balls properly, I’ve tweaked them but really I’m not loving this game...

Sounds like you have answered your own question. If you don't like it and don't love playing it then why would you keep it.

3 months later
#3256 2 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I am currently looking for a newer Stern machine to add to the collection, so I've been playing location machines to see what I like best. I have to say that Guardians is a lot more fun than I originally gave it credit for when I first played it last year. Dare I say, it may be at the top of my list right now!

If only everyone else would give it another go, they might find out that it is a good fun game.

#3275 2 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Im no scientist... but the uv is only on for a millisecond at a time... but even if it is bad for the game or your eyes, its totally worth it! Lol

In my opinion, no it is most definitely not worth it. Without the specs we don't really know what sort of damage it could be doing for both the games or the person playing it.

The question that should be asked is, why the seller hasn't released the info if someone has asked for it.

2 months later
#3595 2 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

A few updates of my GOTG Pro.
I love this game more and more every time I play it.
Powder coating by Rob Stone after I spent hours with color swatches deciding on the direction I wanted to take. T-molding changed to Purple to match.
[quoted image][quoted image]

That looks so good. Nice choice!

#3606 2 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

I bought it second hand not from a distributor.
the gentleman who sold it to me offered to pay for the new vinyl but I can not find where to buy it

Your best bet is to still contact Stern about it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider micky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside