IMG_20240128_180259 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240127_094244 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240127_094251 (resized).jpg
IMG_9019 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9017 (resized).jpeg
IMG-20231219-WA0011(1) (resized).jpg
IMG-20231219-WA0001 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #22 Gold Side Rail option picture Posted by Blacksun (6 years ago)

Post #2129 TECH: PLAYFIELD Magnet grab improvement fix. Posted by MapleSyrup (5 years ago)

Post #2448 MOD: hd60609 sign mod Posted by bobukcat (5 years ago)

Post #4883 TECH: PLAYFIELD Magnet grab improvement tips Posted by mcvetyty (3 years ago)

Post #5401 TECH: PLAYFIELD Groot mouth replacement motor information. Posted by Markharris2000 (2 years ago)

Post #6642 MOD: PLAYFIELD Spinner add-on mod for GOTG Pro Posted by aaron6920 (1 year ago)

Post #6643 MOD: PLAYFIELD Spinner Mod Tip for cutting the plastic Posted by Spiderpin (1 year ago)

Post #6773 TECH: PLAYFIELD Orb drop target issue fix - with video Posted by mcvetyty (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider knackers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6762 1 year ago

Just picked up a premium today and joined the club. Played a few games and loving the shots and layout. The machine has 1.09 code in it and was wondering if the update to 1.11 has anything other than IC. Starting the slog to read all the 136 pages in the thread aswell

2 months later
#7515 1 year ago

Managed to get through the game tonight and Save Xandar. This game is so much fun and rocking with the Cleland code just tops it off. I always find myself singing along and before I know it I'm half way done. Love this game.

#7516 1 year ago

I also remember looking at the lcd screen and seeing what someone else mentioned pertaining to Thanos earlier in this thread. I don't recall when in the game but it definitely wasn't during Quills Quest as I did that last and I wasn't there yet.

#7525 1 year ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

That was me.
I haven’t seen it again and with the glass off I couldn’t recreate what I thought I saw so who knows.
Interesting that he made it on the playfield but not into the game unless he’s on the screen in one of the wizard modes. I’ve played immolation initiative and save Xandar a few times but I’ve never watched anyone play it so I really haven’t seen much of what’s on the screen during those modes, they are so frantic with the constant add a balls.

I remember it was during a multiball and I reckon it might have been Groot stacked with Sibling Rivalry. The mode was completed and I think I looked up at the screen for confirmation and saw Thanos and his look of contempt. I drained a ball not long after and multiball ended and so did Thanos.

3 weeks later
#7635 1 year ago

I have a Premium January 18 2018 build and noticed tonight that the top roll overs weren't lit and the skill shots weren't registering. Upon investigation all the Groot LEDs and several others were out. Rebooted and got "node board 11 not found", yay! I have reseated all connectors several times with no luck. I am running Cleland code with 1.09 and have been loving it. I removed the SD card and put the original back in with 1.09 minus Cleland and still no luck. I am currently downloading the latest code from Stern and will try that. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

#7637 1 year ago

Thanks mate you are bang on, no green light. Noticed the other boards have them but not node 11. I'll get on to AMD.

20230112_204753 (resized).jpg20230112_204753 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#7734 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Part of this issue is dependent on when your node boards were manufactured. There are some hardware revisions that are not compatible with older firmware.

So if you have an older machine and have to replace a node board do you have to update to the latest code? I'm about to replace Node board 11 after it died in my 2018 build and am running 1.09 Cleland Code. Will/should I have to update?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#7737 1 year ago
Quoted from TheShaft:

1.09 Cleland still works on the new games. I’m currently using it on a fall 2022 build.

Thanks.

2 weeks later
#7829 1 year ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Just bend to fit your liking while installed. notice my brackets are bent.
[quoted image]

I have a 2018 premium and my orb mech looks different than the one pictured. Did they change the mech, mine gets stuck in the left slot when opening. It does get there but not always.

#7836 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Pro is stationary so people mod them so they suck less. Prem/LE the orb is motorized so it opens/closes a bit.

Thanks, didn't know that, cheers.

#7844 1 year ago
Quoted from aalbertson3:

My GOTG pro is supposed to ship out this week. Is it possible to add the premium/LE groot arms from Stern? Assume it would require the arms themselves and some form of mounting bracket or plastic. I’ve found the part numbers for the arms online but nothing for brackets. Any help with what is all required would be much appreciated.

I have a Premium and removed mine as they block your view as others have stated. Love ripping those spinners, they would be a better mod if you could do it

#7846 1 year ago

Do they just spin without adding score?

2 months later
#7971 10 months ago

First time getting a ball stuck on this game. Rocket can make things tough enough without grabbing the ball too

20230509_170731 (resized).jpg20230509_170731 (resized).jpg
#7976 10 months ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

I always see owners of premium games remove groot's arms...I'd love to put them on my pro model...but they seem to be very annoying don't they?

They do block your view of the shots and I love to rip them spinners

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 28.00
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Corning, NY
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 134.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lighted Pinball Mods
Plastics
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Coventry, RI
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider knackers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-owners-thread?tu=knackers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.