IMG_20240128_180259 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240127_094244 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240127_094251 (resized).jpg
IMG_9019 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9017 (resized).jpeg
IMG-20231219-WA0011(1) (resized).jpg
IMG-20231219-WA0001 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #22 Gold Side Rail option picture Posted by Blacksun (6 years ago)

Post #2129 TECH: PLAYFIELD Magnet grab improvement fix. Posted by MapleSyrup (5 years ago)

Post #2448 MOD: hd60609 sign mod Posted by bobukcat (5 years ago)

Post #4883 TECH: PLAYFIELD Magnet grab improvement tips Posted by mcvetyty (3 years ago)

Post #5401 TECH: PLAYFIELD Groot mouth replacement motor information. Posted by Markharris2000 (2 years ago)

Post #6642 MOD: PLAYFIELD Spinner add-on mod for GOTG Pro Posted by aaron6920 (1 year ago)

Post #6643 MOD: PLAYFIELD Spinner Mod Tip for cutting the plastic Posted by Spiderpin (1 year ago)

Post #6773 TECH: PLAYFIELD Orb drop target issue fix - with video Posted by mcvetyty (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider headrush.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1420 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Crazy! ANY plastic should be available without buying the whole set!

Any idea what the price of the whole set of plastics costs for GOTG pro?

#1426 6 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

Probably $180ish ... i recently had to buy a full set for TWD and I believe that was cost... dont recall if that included shipping.

Wow, that's expensive. I guess I'll be investing in some protectors then.

1 week later
#1549 6 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Is Quill's Quest supposed to be a 2-ball multiball now that ends when one of the balls drains? Or maybe a bug or problem with my trough. Wasn't doing this prior to the new code drop. Can't test it further right now. It's down at my location.

Yes it is. It doesn't end after losing a ball, but you can't open Groot's mouth until you only have one ball. The new code is sweet. Even though the code had issues before, I have always enjoyed this game. Now it's definitely even more fun and way more polished!

#1649 5 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Also, anyone have any shooter lane chipping? Mine does with less than 50 plays.....disappointing My GBLE was the same way and it forced me to strip the playfield and have it professionally cleared. With GOTGLE I just put down a layer of mylar.

My shooter lane is chipped just like this too. I'm well over 50 games, but it's not even a month old. I can't find anyone selling anything specifically made to protect this, so I guess just a piece of mylar cut to fit. Any other ideas?

1 month later
#2153 5 years ago

I was checking out my magnet today and I was surprised to see how hot it was. I could feel the heat through the playfield. Underneath, it was extremely hot to the touch. Anyone else have this going on?

3 years later
#5999 2 years ago
Quoted from OhmEye:

I enjoy good criticism and find it valuable to me for learning details about each pin, but I try to separate all the subjective stuff. There are a lot of popular pins that for whatever reasons just don't grab me much. Even when I can recognize why people like them so much I don't always enjoy the same things. GOTG and SW have some haters but they are both in my top 5 for what I want to own right now. I'm fine with that, and even my own tastes change. The most interesting pins I struggle with are ones where layout/rules clash with theme for me. For example, I really like The Walking Dead shots and rules but I can't stand the theme (and I even enjoyed the show!) I can't have that theme in my house and don't enjoy the audio at all. If TWD was rethemed or even just the art was redone more comic style and some sound editing I would have it high on my list. There are several pins with themes I really like but the shots/rules are just not deep enough for me to want to own. GOTG ticks my boxes for great theme and integration with layout/rules that fit my tastes, and I think will also improve my skills.
I know it's been a few years it's been out, but we're getting 2 more movies! The Holiday Special this year and Vol 3 next year, so it's not even like the theme is anywhere near stale to me.

I couldn't agree more! I have a GOTG Pro and a SW Premium, so I guess I'm biased.

1 year later
#6711 1 year ago

My left flipper intermittently gets stuck in the up position, but once I hit the right flipper it releases and come back down. Seems to be an electrical related issue. I have check the wiring and mechanics and don't see any issue. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider headrush.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-owners-thread?tu=headrush and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.