IMG_0025 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0018 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0020 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0017 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9001 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240315_180852874 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315-071752 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #22 Gold Side Rail option picture Posted by Blacksun (6 years ago)

Post #2129 TECH: PLAYFIELD Magnet grab improvement fix. Posted by MapleSyrup (5 years ago)

Post #2448 MOD: hd60609 sign mod Posted by bobukcat (5 years ago)

Post #4883 TECH: PLAYFIELD Magnet grab improvement tips Posted by mcvetyty (3 years ago)

Post #5401 TECH: PLAYFIELD Groot mouth replacement motor information. Posted by Markharris2000 (2 years ago)

Post #6642 MOD: PLAYFIELD Spinner add-on mod for GOTG Pro Posted by aaron6920 (1 year ago)

Post #6643 MOD: PLAYFIELD Spinner Mod Tip for cutting the plastic Posted by Spiderpin (1 year ago)

Post #6773 TECH: PLAYFIELD Orb drop target issue fix - with video Posted by mcvetyty (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider happy81724.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3903 4 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

It's awesome, the value and quality is phenomenal!!

Does it change color based on the actually play or just random?

#3906 4 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

The speaker lights operate independently from the pin. The video shows the "attract" mode of the lights, where it cycles thru all the different pattern/color combos. I ended up choosing the following chase pattern colors for my GOTG, it matches perfectly:[quoted image]

Looks nice, how much did it cost and from where?

1 month later
#4003 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffsgames:

I'm looking to join this club by picking up a Pro (or a used Premium if I can get one for a good price). I wish I had the budget for cpr9999's LE. That machine is beautiful! Anyone else looking to sell their machine in the Midwest before I look to buy NIB?

What’s your budget for a pro? I may know of one and can ask

#4014 4 years ago
Quoted from cldgin2:

Finally got my GOTG Pro delivered! Its already been a blast. I want to thank every one in this thread for all the knowledge and advice they've been sharing. It was useful in my decision to purchase and sanity while waiting. Already been doing some mods such as Cleland sound mod and some action figure additions.
Here are some pic's of us setting it up... Quick question also. This is my first new pin. Is it normal to hear the fan inside to kick on and off every little bit? My only other pin is a 40 year old Bally Star Trek, no fans lol.
Thanks again![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats, I hear the fan from time to time on all my new sterns

#4016 4 years ago
Quoted from cldgin2:

Thanks! I have to remind myself these are intended for much louder environments lol. I was thinking "never heard this at the local pinball joint".
Does any one know if the scoop protector is hard to install?

10 min, just a couple screws. It was pretty easy

#4018 4 years ago
Quoted from cldgin2:

Thanks for the reply! Seems like a must have

No problem and i thinks it’s definitely a must have

#4022 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

hahah.
plus removing the ramp, and the plastics above the scoop.

Why did you remove the ramp? All I did was take out some of the screws, the ramp supports and then the screws to the plastic pieces. It was maybe 4 or 5 screw then the ones for the scoop.

#4024 4 years ago

I don’t understand “this”. You don’t have to remove the bracket support in the front

#4030 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffsgames:

I'm officially a member of this club! Picked up my Pro today. Such a great game!
[quoted image]

Congrats!!!!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 month later
#4187 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballnewb01:

Hello, I'm thinking about installing a shaker on my GOTG Pro. Does any of you have one on theirs? What are your experiences?

Love ours, pinball life is the cheapest around and works great!

3 months later
#4293 4 years ago
Quoted from Tigetoo:

Have a question on GOTG pro. The orb drop target will not stop in multi ball. Started recently And can’t seem to find the cause? Has anyone had this problem and know the solution?

You can try to adjust the little metal bracket but if yours is an early run it’s a design flaw. My started failing constantly and i think was an early 2018 build. I had to buy the new and improved drop mech from my distributor as my warranty expired.

#4301 4 years ago

Our rocket shot doesn’t drain as well. I would look to adjust if it does. Mine always hits the right flipper

6 months later
#4509 3 years ago
Quoted from BirdForce1:

I'm hoping to join this club soon. I only had a 2 pin lineup of DP Pro and a JD. Just sold JD to fund a new pin.
My 2 leaders are currently ST Pro and GOTG Pro. My wife and kid are pushing me to get GOTG.
If anyone close to Louisville, Ky has a pro they're considering letting go, let me know!

Nice! We love ours. It’s getting less and less plays because newer titles get added to our lineup. We keep saying it might not be a keeper but we have had it for almost 2 years and every time someone asks if I am selling we can’t part with it. The cleland mod added a ton to the experience. It’s a super fun pin. Hope you find one

2 years later
#6766 1 year ago
Quoted from mjannusch:

Yes, I'm running Cleland v1.09. It works great, just doesn't have the Home Team stuff for Insider Connected but it isn't that huge of a pain to scan in on the first game.
My game is an old one, so no worries about node board software issues. If I just got a newly-produced one, I might wait for Cleland v1.11 (hoping there will be one) just to make sure that there's no compatibility issues caused by using older code. There was a line in the release notes for v1.10 about new node board firmware, but no big warning about backwards compatibility, so who knows.

I just got back into the club with the latest run. I used to have the cleland code years ago on my other one. Quick question, it looks like he updated it so I can get the latest cleland code and still have achievements?

#6767 1 year ago

I’m surprised the new run they didn’t put a protector in here. I thought they started to on the later runs

544021AB-129C-4A7F-816E-91687E27D72D (resized).jpeg544021AB-129C-4A7F-816E-91687E27D72D (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#6910 1 year ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

Protector was on sale for $26 at pinball life today so picked it up

You’ll be happy. It sits in there really well. Doesn’t snap around the playfield like other cliffys that cause them to lift a bit.

#6953 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Is the topper for this game still available somewhere? Also, does the topper come with a mode of some kind like Avengers and Mando topper?

No and no

#7063 1 year ago
Quoted from Loganpinball:

I had enough interest in doing another run of wireforms for guardians. I ended up making stainless steel ramps for it as well. If your interested in wireforms please pm me to be added to the list.
The ramps I have to figure out a cost for, but currently I am only considering making 10 sets of them. They are time consuming and expensive to make. The wireforms I can make as many as requested.
Posting pictures in here for those who dont look in mod threads.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Cool, how much?

1 month later
#7561 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Someone mentioned it earlier, but I'm mentioning it again. The GOTG Holiday special streaming on Disney+ is pretty awesome! The first few minutes are animated and a bit "cringy", but I promise, it gets really funny and good. You just have to make it through the first 10 minutes or so. After that, its live action with original actors and pretty great stuff! My whole family enjoyed it thoroughly.

I watched it with the kids a couple nights ago and it was pretty good

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Dow, IL
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Salem, VA
$ 28.00
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

6,495 (Firm)
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider happy81724.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-owners-thread?tu=happy81724 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.