IMG_0025 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0018 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0020 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0017 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9001 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240315_180852874 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315-071752 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #22 Gold Side Rail option picture Posted by Blacksun (6 years ago)

Post #2129 TECH: PLAYFIELD Magnet grab improvement fix. Posted by MapleSyrup (5 years ago)

Post #2448 MOD: hd60609 sign mod Posted by bobukcat (5 years ago)

Post #4883 TECH: PLAYFIELD Magnet grab improvement tips Posted by mcvetyty (3 years ago)

Post #5401 TECH: PLAYFIELD Groot mouth replacement motor information. Posted by Markharris2000 (2 years ago)

Post #6642 MOD: PLAYFIELD Spinner add-on mod for GOTG Pro Posted by aaron6920 (1 year ago)

Post #6643 MOD: PLAYFIELD Spinner Mod Tip for cutting the plastic Posted by Spiderpin (1 year ago)

Post #6773 TECH: PLAYFIELD Orb drop target issue fix - with video Posted by mcvetyty (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hank527.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#120 6 years ago

Some newer code. Mine is 0.65, but in the same shipment had some with 0.066

IMG_5149 (resized).jpgIMG_5149 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#245 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

So how are you GOTG owners liking your new game? Game looks great as hell to me! I came over to this thread hoping to get away from all the Stern haters so give me some good news please!! Is the game pretty awesome or what?

Well I hate it. Mine is for sale for 5200. I put in some titan rubbers. I put some smaller posts on right ramp that make it easier to hit.

#277 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Just got done playing it for a couple of hours. Man I really like it. I noticed tonight that after completing a mode it goes to a second portion of the mode, i.e. Sancuary II where you complete required shots a number of times. Nice challenge and is presented as another portion of the mode. The scoop shot to start modes is tearing my ass up. Orb shot and rocket shots are very fun. The rocket shot is the meanest kickback I’ve faced.

Do not forget super ramps mode as that's Lonnie trademark, but no super spinners mode on the pro.

#304 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Congratulations on your new pin! Do not worry about the negativity on the other thread, most of that negativity is from people that have no intention of buying a new machine. I am sure that you and your family will get plenty of pleasure from your new machine!

The negativity is warranted as the code is horrible right now. I hear another update is coming this week. Hoping it helps.

#339 6 years ago

You can play GOTG and have long ball times easily. Just shoot groot and the left ramp. Rejected shots to the orb, right ramp, and left side will often lead to the slings and an out lane drain. So it depends how you play it.

#364 6 years ago

I was in contact with Cliffy last week. Nothing for GOTG... yet. He is a busy man keeping us all protected!

Should have been put on by Stern like Aerosmith.

#379 6 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

I'd like to agree but with the current staff assigned to coding this title is it going to "come around?"

Doubtful, unless they start over. I'm just not a fan of a music pins code on this. I hate the start modes at the start. I'd love it if modes were shots based.

#381 6 years ago

I updated and got an increase Spinner points award.

Not impressed with that which may confirm spinners were supposed to be on the pro and removed, but if it's coded, maybe we can add one.

#394 6 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

This has also happened to me on occasion. In general even with the coils set to "Soft" in settings I'm getting crazy coil powers.
I have SuperBands on all my other games with no problems. I had to remove them off GOTG and go back to regular rubber for the flippers as I was just launching airballs from the flippers most of the time.

Use Titan Rubbers

#414 6 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

You're a good salesman I will for sure give them a shot, sounds very convincing!

I bought Titans and won't go back. They are also much easier to put on.

#429 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Nooooo Cleland, we must have your mix! I’ll chip in to replace plastics if they break man, but keep that bad mamajamma running. Hahaha

If he is not playing, he will have more free time to work on the mix.

#449 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Any owners able to answer my question above, very interested in GOTG but would like to know what scenes/modes are shaping up like at this early stage. Thanks.

Not good. It's basically shoot lit shots like AS and Kiss. No feedback when you make the shots.

#461 6 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

So with pinball browser we can put songs in for lots of places like Quill's Quest, Orb Multi, Pod Chase, Save Xandar, etc. right?

Yep, but limited on time.

#516 6 years ago
Quoted from pninja005:

So is the pin worth unboxing now or is it better to wait a bit longer and keep it packed just in case?

Wait it out. New code soon. Current code is atrocious. I am beyond let down on this title thus far.

Im willing to trade.

#537 6 years ago

I played two games and just cannot get into this game. The shots are good, but the code is flat out bad. I'm losing any hope that it will be saved. Even if they had audio for the movie, what point does it serve? It's non responsive and just stupid.

Who wants to listen to fake actors talk. Even if they were real actors, who cares about lines from the movie with no real point to them. I want feedback when I make shots.

SW 1.0 and sooner had feedback and kicked ass. I do not think this game can be saved and it will be my last purchase with this code team.

#556 6 years ago
Quoted from BrianBannon:

This same behavior happened today at our launch party. Ball stayed in right scoop for no apparent reason, eventually after a number of ball searches the game kicked out the ball. Also, we continue to have balls get stuck behind the orb drop target during Groot multiball. Game doesn't know that the ball is in there and the player ends up with a one ball multiball. Eventually, the game will release the ball behind the drop target after all the other balls drain. I don't understand why the game was designed without any kind of a switch behind the drop target that will let the game know there is a ball resting against the target.

Everything is rushed and thrown together. The facts are that Stern needed another 2 to 3 months before these should have even shipped.

Mine is for sale. It works 100 percent and has about 25 plays total. Has USB at coin door, and shooter lane cliffy. 5100

#559 6 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I normally don't comment on code as I understand that its early versions, buggy, and missing a lot. However Guardians code is pure garbage. Between bugs, lack of imagination for anything, running video clips like a movie with no interaction, the issues upgrading versions, and bad sound, I am disappointed this time. The playfield layout and artwork I think are fantastic, but this game is pure garbage when it comes to code. I know this time next year it will be way better and enjoyable, but at this point its awful.
It's too bad as I really like my SW, GB, Aerosmith, etc ...all bought with early code that wasn't this bad (hell even TWD early code was way better)

100 percent agree. I was just playing SW and loving it as it feels original and a little different GOTG is a copy and paste of AS.

#592 6 years ago
Quoted from bmegar:

I just got my GOTG LE yesterday and are having the same problems,Ball staying in the scoop and the auto launch is way to fast it seems look the ball is hitting the back of the game close to the two top in lanes,I’m going to go into the setting and see if I can tone it down some,Also at times I had 2 balls going at once and it was not in any multi ball modes,Other than that I think its a great game once I understand the rule set,Also does anyone know if I can use any spike game shooter Cliffy’s for GOTC?I did install 2 of the inlane switches Cliffy’s for when the ball drops out of the ramps to the 2 inlanes ,So far I think this is the only area that I see that needs a Cliffy,Mine did come with the scoop Cliffy hopefully it holds up,This is the only Marvel based theme game I have in my collection,

Yes that protector works. I put it on my pro

#685 6 years ago

On mine the right flipper goes week. It's very inconsistent.

Does anyone else have this issue?

#719 6 years ago
Quoted from Flippersaurus:

I just double checked, and the ribbing/wood grain texture is in the top coat as well. I can feel it when I run my finger nail across. Maybe another coat of clear would even it out.
Dimpling doesn't bother me. I think it's pretty normal. It may even help this ribbing situation as time goes on.

That's definitely unacceptable.

#775 6 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I play one on route and the right flipper got weak. I thought it was mechanical but maybe code related?
You liking it any better?

Im liking it a little better, but I'm very pessimistic about it coming around. I think Aerosmith will be amazing with a new update and GOTG is lost for now. I hate the dialog that means nothing.

#815 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Game is 100% being unfairly bashed.
I’m finding a lot of posters like to say the same thing over and over and over in their bashing on a game they haven’t played, let alone even see in person.

I own one and think it's horrible. Will gladly sell for 5k. It's had way less than 100 plays. Yesterday I played SW, GOT, and Twd. I can confirm that GOTG is not close to the same league as other options on the line. Buy Aerosmith as the code works in that game. Code does not come close to working in Guardians.

#818 6 years ago
Quoted from HPR:

Pinside moderator should not allow rating of incomplete pins, better wait for more complete code and bug fixes.
No new modern pins should receive a rate of 2/10 it's ridiculous.

If they put it out incomplete, people can rate it as is. I rates it poorly as I think there is no way a company should release a game this incomplete. I will rate again if they ever fix it.

#830 6 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

That makes me want to cry. Avengers crushed me. Loved the theme so I sold a great HUO LOTR to buy it, without even playing it (my fault I know) and it was the cheapest POS pin. Lost a grand moving it....ughhh, gonna go cry In The corner now

You should be happy as a lot of us lost more. To me Avengers is much better than GOTG.

#863 6 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

I’m not disagreeing with you but I don’t understand what the “gotg experience” is lol

It would be having someone guide you. Like custom voice clips telling the player what to do and giving feedback. Just random horrible recreated voice clips is insanely stupid. It ruins the game for me completely.

#881 6 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I have both pins and as much as I love Gotg movies I would have to say that AFMR LE is a better pin at this time!
AFMR is the best pin this year!

GOTG will have a big code update in the next two weeks. If you are on the fence, I would wait till new code hits and then decide.

#899 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Alot of people on Pinside hate everything. GOTG is in its early code and it will get better and better, but its still a pretty good game even in its current form. You just have to make your own decision and be selective of who’s advice on here that you value and go with it because if you listen to some of these people on here you will end up thinking pinball is the most horrible hobby in the world.

Pretty true. I am in the I hate GOTG group, but would say buy Aerosmith instead, SW, or BM66. I just cannot recommend GOTG in its current state.

I really dislike GOTG, WWE and think Ghostbusters is okay. Besides that I like all the other titles on the line.

#910 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

would love to see your data. I have been trying to appropriately tweak our route game, which I do over time for each new game.
I will be in today to check audits and make further adjustments. Prior to last code update and some small tweaks, the game was 40% left, 50 % center, and 10% right and game times were over 5min (which is too long for the average).
I took out the right post and we shall see if that evens things up a bit and makes game time more reasonable. Since this is a competitive location, I want to try and balance it a bit more (already have TAF and IJ which are long playing and GOTG was making them appear quick )

I need to tweak mine. Ball times are too long and I like the music, but during the music I cannot seem to find anything to shoot for besides starting a mode. That needs fixed. It would be better to start modes via shots like Tron. This way the music could play in the background and the voices could be eliminated as they serve no purpose.

Sadly I think they are sticking to this lazy code layout.

#912 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

I agree there needs to be more code between modes - hitting ramps/orbits are practically worthless; it would be nice if they built up to some other hurry-up or mode like in Metallica with the Lady Justice or whatever what ever it is. give me a reason to explore the game outside of a mode or multiball - make me have a choice to intentionally shoot for something other than Groot or the scoop.
I disagree 100% though on trying to hit shots over and over to start a mode. I'm probably in the minority on that, but that always feels like chopping wood to me. I really like KISS, Aerosmith, and GOTG that the modes are started via the scoop and that you can select one on game start or if you start a new ball and the scoop was lit. I suffered through Transformers and so many other games that required shot after freakin' shot just to start a mode. Not my cup of tea. (I will say, it works well for TRON though, but a big part of that I think is that TRON doesn't really have many "modes," so starting them should be a little challenge.)

Okay so you start your mode at the beginning and the scoop, but if you do this remove the forced voice work and use those clips as feedback when shots are made. I'd love to hear boo boo be Lee Bo when I hit a ramp. Maybe "the collector community..... When I hit an orbit. Just make it responsive to the shots.

#925 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

They fixed the mode selection bug from the Kiss & Aerosmith copy/paste.
Sweet!

Just checked and that bug is still there.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#938 6 years ago

Do you like your machine any better with the new code? You have posted some really good stuff in the last month or so and things for us to really look out for when we get our machine later this month. I am very interested in your opinion!

Thanks for the compliment. I do not like the game. I like almost every game to some extent, but cannot get over the code. Specifically the random movie scene dialog recreation with the modes and lack of feedback when you hit a shot. I hope they fix this as I could like it. I like Aerosmith, Kiss, and Metallica, so I should like GOTG.

I just cannot get into it. Ball times are long and without the audio providing feedback I'm just still hating the game. It sucks as I have never disliked a Borg game, but this one is probably a first.

I'm rather hoping it's like X-men and does a 180, but I do not think they are going to change the code at this point.

#958 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks this is a full blown wizard mode and not a mini-wizard mode.. Mini-wizard modes should be achievable when you are playing really well, and Wizard modes should be achievable when you are playing super duper well. Games like LOTR with DTR are a great example of a mini wizard mode - it's a big deal when you get there, I get their frequently, but there are much harder wizard modes that I don't get to every time like TABA and of course there's Valinor that only a few ever reach. Another recent title like Star Wars has Light Saber duel and Escape Boba Fett that both feel like mini wizard modes to be with Defeat the Emperor being the big deal wizard mode... I sure hope they add in some other mini-modes for special progress along the way on GOTG.

Star Wars does not get the credit it deserves do to lack of toys. The coding is actually pretty brilliant.

Escape Boba Fett, Light Saber Duel, Hyperspace multi ball, Destroy the Death Star, Escape Endor. Each mode kinda has its own mini wizard mode.

GOT is great as well.

No doubt Dwight has done a good job with those games. I'm not a huge fan of Ghostbusters, but it is very different.

Those of you not giving SW a chance are missing out.

#966 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Anyone else having issues with intermittently weak flippers. Sometimes they dont flip, sometimes spongy, sometimes delayed.
Experienced this on a KISS at one point with early code but later code largely resolved it.
Seems to be spike board related and getting worse over time. It is NOT mechanical.
Since I still dont know Spike I am not even sure what I should check.

I had this issue and it ended up being the EOS switch. I checked it in test and it seemed fine, but problem persisted. I then bent EOS so it was really tightly closed.

Also seated the connector on the node board.

One of these fixed the issue.

#972 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

thanks, I would double check EOS closure. For the connector, do you just track the wire back to the node board in question? I tried to look in the manual real quick (in a dark bar) and was not able to easily figure out what connectors were even associated with the coil or the switch.
I feel like this is not anything EOS related as mine are gapped properly plus the flipper symptoms are not just a lack of pulse power. They sometimes drop, completely when being held up or other times are just spongy on response time.

They go to the node board that is very close. Just trace them from the coil and reset the connector..

#977 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I confirmed that both EOS switches and fliper button switches were working fine, clean, and adjusted properly.
Still the same symptoms.
I tracked the wires to connectors (C10 or C11? cant remember right now) and connectors appear fine.
I am back at the black magic of the node boards as being the likely culprit. Anyone have other thoughts?

Unfortunately, my thoughts would be to switch node boards and see if it goes away.

#1001 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

switched node board 8 and 9 and still same symptoms (granted we had switched node boards once before when we first got the game and things seemed to be slightly better for a short time)

That leaves mechanical and the EOS. I'm saying on mine it had a weak flip like every third or fourth flip. It was really spongey. I saw nothing in test and then bent the EOS to give it a very hard contact and it went away.

My guess is still EOS even though it probably looks okay. Bend it together and report back.

#1006 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I was out yesterday and went though EOS and made sure they are bent together tightly and cleaned them. Still same issue.
I checked and cleaned flipper buttons and still the same issue.
I tracked wires to connector on node board and tha looks good.
Ichecked in switch test and switches work fine there.
I swapped the two node boards and still same issue.
At this stage i am pretty sure these are both failed node boards.

I'd call Stern. I'm curious what else it could be.

#1023 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

thanks for the quick measurement and confirmation!
I really appreciate it.
Everything is pointing at this being a node board issue. My main concern is trying to figure out if there is a root cause which is leading to node board failure over time/use OR if the node board is just the root cause?

Dumb question to ask Chas. Is it safe to swap the left and right flipper on the node board? I say this because if you did this and the problem then went to the other flipper, you would know it's the node board for sure.

#1049 6 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

All the issues with this game can be fixed with code. Keep on adding suggestions to the code request thread! keep it bumped with suggestions.

If they fix the main issue with the voices that do nothing but talk over your game, I'd be happy. I still hate this game with a passion. I want it gone. Anyone want it for 5k? It has probably 30 plays.

1 week later
#1131 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

At least 6 months. The past few Dwight games have been pretty awesome in about 6 months. Lonnie games seem to leave a lot to be desired for most people.

This is so true. Lonnie gets to a point and then nothing happens forever, if ever.

It's been awhile on GOTG for Stern to leave a game out still so very unfinished.

#1136 6 years ago
Quoted from sgorsuch:

I noticed some crackling sounds in certain modes, and the more blatant issue for me was after earning an extra ball and draining , the sound would cut out completely for a few seconds and return as the ball shot from the shooter lane.I was sent an new CPU- but there was no difference , so I returned the new one.I really don't know if it is hardware or software issue to be honest.Hoping an update will solve this.
I just noticed today that it is impossible to get to Quill's Quest 2.I was pretty sure I earned it several times,and upon completing the last required shot in phase 1-gives you your total and then right into one of the 4 songs.Took the glass off and repeated just to be sure. Anyone else seen this before?

Yes and until it's 1.0 code it's really still beta.

#1145 6 years ago

Anyone have a shaker in theirs and do you think it's worth it?

#1161 6 years ago

It's almost one month and the game code is still horrible.

#1171 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I'm so F'n glad I waited.

Wait right on through to Iron Maiden as it will have more complete code than GOTG. At this point, I'd rather play Striker Extreme or other Stern duds than this travesty. And to be clear my comments are 100 percent related to code.

#1181 6 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

From Stern:
Status of Code:
We are continuously working to update and improve software for our machines. There are always code updates and bug fixes in various stages of development; as usual we will release them as soon as possible. Here are some of the latest updates and the status of things in the works. As always, if you do encounter any bugs please feel free to provide information to [email protected]:
Guardians of the Galaxy –We are on track for another code update this month (currently in testing).

More of the same. Hoping for a complete change is not going to happen. This game will forever be known as a copy and paste job. It's just stale and it really sucks as the art and layout are great.

1 week later
#1230 6 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

Cool! Thanks Stern keep the updates rolling!

We need a fourth option to play the songs and not the dialog. I like it better without voice over.

#1263 6 years ago

Im sorry the code is still horrible.

#1268 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I truly appreciate your honesty sir

Mine is still for sale at 5k to anyone at anytime. I've had a few trade offers. It's basically better than NIB since I tuned it in, put factory protector in, added USB at the coin door for easy updates, and put a cliffy in the shooter.

No guessing of if you'd get a game that needs service or a botched PF etc with this one.

#1271 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Where are you located?

York, PA

1 week later
#1297 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

twice for me

Haha. That's a good time to go for a break.

1 week later
#1345 6 years ago
Quoted from steigerpijp:

I turned of the continuous movie mumbling lines in settings, with hope of hearing more music an call outs.
I was sad to hear say 4 call outs .. maybe 5 tops . In the whole game!!! Rocket has 2, , and a skill /extra ball by quill.
But we do get a Kiss guitar rif on the groot stand ups
There must be more coming, the groot lock “interuption” scene and sound would be so much better as “i am groot “ layered over the soundtrack you’re playing .
Im praying, game deserves it .

I'm happy to say that my guard turds is leaving and my negativity will leave with it. This is the worst game in decades and I'm thrilled to see it leave.

#1349 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

If you dont have the patience to let the code mature then why on earth would you buy a brand new game when it first comes out? I want to play a game before i purchase it but if that isnt an option, i would at least wait 6-12 months and see what other people are saying about it.

Well I love pinball and have bought all Stern NIB since 2012. Didn't love WWE, but it was no where as bad as GOTG. All the rest I gave solid 6.7 to 9 on reviews. This specific game is just horrible. It's so bad that I will never buy another Lonnie coded game ever.

#1351 6 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

As a minor sidebar, I'm curious what you think of Stern SW as you appear to own it as well. Given your somewhat brutal honesty with GOTG, I'm curious to hear your opinion of SW. It doesn't appear that you have reviewed it yet.

I thought SW was a 7.1 is game, but I keep playing it and it keeps getting better. SW is like Iron Man as it's hard as hell. I'd review it at an 8 right now.

On GOTG I just cannot get sucked in. I put up 500 mil the other night and was bored. On SW I have that I need to play another game feel. I'd absolutely recommend SW.

#1354 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Im not being a dick at all for real, but you have 36 games in your collection to play so why are you in such a big hurry to buy new games that you dont have a clue if they are any good or not? Why not wait six months or so and listen to what people are saying? You have plenty of games to play while you are waiting. I wont buy a game without doing my research on it and truthfully i really want to play before i buy. Id drive a hundred miles if i had to to play a game that i am thinking about purchasing.

I guess they are kinda like video games for me and I get bored quickly, but come back to the ones I like. Each game I own follows a similar trend play it everyday for x days and then play it about monthly. At times I'll go back to a game for a week or two before I get bored again.

The downside is I have not come close to mastering several of my games

1 week later
#1421 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

The new code overhaul is exciting news on this game. GOTG could go from being a mediocre game to one of Sterns best ever and a must buy if the code becomes great. The theme is awesome, the John Borg playfield design is awesome as usual, and the artwork on the game is top notch as well. The only thing stopping this game from being a home run is the code and i have a feeling that is all getting ready to change! Give this game a good code and sales will skyrocket I guarantee it!

I hope they release it to us as mine is leaving soon.

1 week later
#1491 6 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Your right , bad choice of words
It’s just my emotions speaking
After a week of hard work trying to relax and play some pinball that you can’t really enjoy playing due to the flipper issue
I get a bit constipated

I get it. I reseated all my connections and mine got a lot better, but it went from limp to weak. It's no secret that I hate this game, but that's okay as the only other Stern I hate is NFL or Striker Extreme. I even like WWE much better and I like the GOTG theme.

Plus I'm not buying another Lonnie coded game ever again after this one.

I'm okay though as it may be another 10 years until I hate another release as much as this one.

So excited for GOTG to go and to get Iron Maiden.

#1562 6 years ago

I rated this way low because it sucked bad. Now it's tolerable. This is the code it should have shipped with. The other code was horrible. It's now a very okay game, but that's saying a lot.

#1643 6 years ago

Played for a bit last night and got cherry bomb multi ball. I can say the game is much better but still feels lackluster.

1 week later
#1686 6 years ago

My game is wrapped up and ready to leave. Here comes Iron Maiden. GOTG is the only game I do not care about.

#1722 6 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

In your for sale ad, be sure to put how much the game sucks and how horrible the gameplay is. And if you really want to max out the price, don't forget to tell prospective buyers how stupid they are for buying it instead of Iron Maiden.

I am blatantly honest about my dislike for this game. It has left. Not my taste. Took a loss. Never going to buy another Lonnie game without playing it a ton. I'm going to be very cautious about assets as well as if they do not have the actors voice rights, I'm out. JJPOTC is another example of a game I will not buy because of this. I think a theme needs to be fully integrated.

Whats funny is I was trying to sell on here and people knew I did not like the game, yet no one wanted to buy it at a good price, Instead, I see a lot more people bought it NIB. I do not like the game and like almost every pinball game. There are just major things that are not right with it. I wish all GOTG owners the best.

I'm out of this thread and hope code improves for everyone. Bring on Iron Maiden and Deadpool!!!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 25.00
$ 22.50
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 28.00
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hank527.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-owners-thread?tu=hank527 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.