IMG_0025 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0018 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0020 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0017 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9001 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240315_180852874 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315-071752 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #22 Gold Side Rail option picture Posted by Blacksun (6 years ago)

Post #2129 TECH: PLAYFIELD Magnet grab improvement fix. Posted by MapleSyrup (5 years ago)

Post #2448 MOD: hd60609 sign mod Posted by bobukcat (5 years ago)

Post #4883 TECH: PLAYFIELD Magnet grab improvement tips Posted by mcvetyty (3 years ago)

Post #5401 TECH: PLAYFIELD Groot mouth replacement motor information. Posted by Markharris2000 (2 years ago)

Post #6642 MOD: PLAYFIELD Spinner add-on mod for GOTG Pro Posted by aaron6920 (1 year ago)

Post #6643 MOD: PLAYFIELD Spinner Mod Tip for cutting the plastic Posted by Spiderpin (1 year ago)

Post #6773 TECH: PLAYFIELD Orb drop target issue fix - with video Posted by mcvetyty (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider asoa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#799 6 years ago

scheduled to get my GOTGLE Thursday or Friday this week. Looking on game rankings today and was shocked to see the GOTG Pro ranked in at #211. What the hell? Even if code is not finished should this game score so low? I have not played the game since IAAPA / FPF back in November. What is really going on people? Has stern really dropped the ball that much? Is this game unfairly judged? Can Stern save this game with a massive code update? What is in store for GOTG in 2018?

1 week later
#932 6 years ago

That bug was there before. I did not see it with the new update. I have the LE version for reference.

#984 6 years ago

You can adjust the power of the rocket kick back so it will not go SDTM. Go into test and + or - the value to make it shoot where you want it to.

Congrats on the new game.

#988 6 years ago

Back glass on the GOTGLE might be the nicest stern mirrored Backglass. It really looks great in person. The art package on this game is one of the best in all of pinball. My only request is that the code is given as much attention as the art was given on this game.

#994 6 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Then you realize Groots got your ball.

That's when you tell Groot keep your hands off your BALLS!

#996 6 years ago

Yes 2 screws for each arm. But the arms look really cool I would not remove mine. It does block some visibility but after a few games you learn to adapt. Now its like they are not even there.

#1015 6 years ago

Sound is very grainy. Thought perhaps it helps the voice actors sound more like the original however why would they do that to the songs? I'm sure they payed a few extra dollars to get the rights to the music. Seems a shame to reduce the sound quality of good music. Hopefully code update will fix this issue as well as a few others. Stern wake up!!!!!!!

Also compared my SWLE with my GOTGLE. Sound on SW is wayyyy better. However it's all of the same equipment.

#1028 6 years ago

Just changed out my speakers to Flipper Fidelity Pro on my GOTGLE. Not sure about others but my speakers sounded horrible. It sounds much better now. However it is bad quality sound file that ads some distortion to the speakers. Stern please fix this. So I had to buy my own speakers on a 8600 LE model? I had to buy the laser cut rails? Can you please just give us some better code? That is the least you can do. Thanks really appreciate it.

Can someone with a GOTGLE or other model please check there speakers. This is a picture of my speakers that was installed inside of my GOTGLE they are 8ohm 12watts I checked inside of my SWLE and the speakers looked to be similar but they are different slightly smaller magnet and the ratings is 8ohm 4watts. There is a big difference in wattage My SWLE sounded 1,000 % better then my GOTG so I wanted to see why. Can someone else with a guardians that is pleased with there sound quality please confirm what speakers they have installed.
Thank you.
Picture of my old GOTGLE speakers

20180116_224646 (resized).jpg20180116_224646 (resized).jpg
20180116_224701 (resized).jpg20180116_224701 (resized).jpg

#1033 6 years ago

Same is what was on mine before I changed them. 8ohm 12 watt

Thank You.

#1039 6 years ago
Quoted from peaceboy666:

why cant stern put two way speakers in games?

Because they know if it bothers us that much we would do it ourselves.

2 weeks later
#1156 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Everyone talking about adding Flipper fidelity speakers but I find spike 2 sound systems sound great. Is this just me?

Spike and Spike 2 in general sound good.
Star Wars sounds great as Well as Ghostbusters. It has alot more high range that does wonders for the clarity. It can sound better with Pinball Pro or Flipper Fidelity but the stock system on those sound very good to me.

#1170 6 years ago

groot chia (resized).jpggroot chia (resized).jpg

2 months later
#1835 5 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Well, I can tell you the Topper is finally integrated and compliments the modes nicely! Now to get onto the sound and music changes

You are the reason I bought my GOTGLE Last week. (Again for the second time) Now with the new code installed I can't enjoy the game the cleland way. Please keep up the hard work. You are a huge asset to the pinball community.

A certain manufacturer should be sending you commission checks for all of the guardians and walking dead sales resulting from your hard work.

3 weeks later
#2080 5 years ago

I am Groooooooooot!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,495 (Firm)
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 28.00
$ 26.50
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 134.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

6,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Berkeley Township, NJ
$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider asoa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-owners-thread?tu=asoa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.