IMG_0025 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0018 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0020 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0017 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9001 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240315_180852874 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315-071752 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #22 Gold Side Rail option picture Posted by Blacksun (6 years ago)

Post #2129 TECH: PLAYFIELD Magnet grab improvement fix. Posted by MapleSyrup (5 years ago)

Post #2448 MOD: hd60609 sign mod Posted by bobukcat (5 years ago)

Post #4883 TECH: PLAYFIELD Magnet grab improvement tips Posted by mcvetyty (3 years ago)

Post #5401 TECH: PLAYFIELD Groot mouth replacement motor information. Posted by Markharris2000 (2 years ago)

Post #6642 MOD: PLAYFIELD Spinner add-on mod for GOTG Pro Posted by aaron6920 (1 year ago)

Post #6643 MOD: PLAYFIELD Spinner Mod Tip for cutting the plastic Posted by Spiderpin (1 year ago)

Post #6773 TECH: PLAYFIELD Orb drop target issue fix - with video Posted by mcvetyty (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Stags6969.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3282 5 years ago

Just joined the GOTG club.
Got myself a Pro. Put the latest Cleland mix on it and absolutely love it.
Is there an attract mode that has any music / callouts, or is it just lighting effects?

2 weeks later
#3315 5 years ago
Quoted from lsuarch722:

Just got my pro setup and leveled; however, at every launch, if the ball follows the right lane it always activates the lower right pop bumper before it’s able to make it to the right flipper. Is this normal? I only ask because in every video I’ve seen, the ball slips right past the pop bumper straight to the flipper to get you started. Let me know if any of that sounded like garble. Thanks!

I think you mean your right sling.
This will either be the table not quite level or the switches in the sling being too tight.
Unless other have other issues, with maybe the ball guide?

1 week later
#3415 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Ordered the psw10 from amazon. I’ll look up shakers next.

Forgive my ignorance, but when you are adding a sub, does this install within the cabinet, or just sit on the floor externally?
If internal, how and where do you mount it?

2 months later
#3730 4 years ago

Why does Quills quest kick me out of the mode before the timer has run out?
It appears to go through a countdown hurry up for points and then end the mode before the mode timer has completed?
Is this a code problem?

2 months later
#4047 4 years ago

Can someone tell me which are the correct post sleeves for my GOTG Pro please.
I have ordered some standard 1 1/16 sleeves, but these are not correct.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4052 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffsgames:

I think there is a "Stern Thin" size. I don't know if they hold up well. Seems some people in here hadn't had much luck with them from Titan. I just ordered some from Pinball Life and will try them out this weekend.

Thanks.
Let me know how they get on

3 weeks later
#4146 4 years ago
Quoted from HarrieD:

Where did you order these? Here in Europe they seem to be impossible to find for a decent price.

I bought mine from The States and cost quite a bit, but there is a guy in the UK that will make any protector, you have to supply the original plastics if he hasn’t made them previously and he with then ship them back with the protectors.
https://www.colspinballmods.com/

Definitely worth dropping him a mail for a quote. Has a good reputation on the uk forum.

1 week later
#4172 4 years ago

This has also happened to me since I stripped, cleaned and waxed mine too.
Can't see what is causing the issue, just assumed I wasn't hitting the shot clean enough.

2 weeks later
#4191 4 years ago

Sometimes when the ball ejects into the shooter lane, it rebounds off of the side rail and goes back into the mouth of the trough. I then have to nudge / shake the machine to get it back into the shooter lane.
I've turn the power of the eject coil as low as you can, but still get this happening from time to time.
Becomes a big issue if it happens during a MB.
Anyone know how I can fix this?

#4198 4 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

some foam on the opposite side.

Hi Neil

Where do I get the foam? What thickness and how to I attach it.
It already has a shooter lane protector, as per the photo.
Thanks

20191001_062010 (resized).jpg20191001_062010 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#4239 4 years ago

Mentioned you on here before Col.
Excellent stuff, not just for GOTG, but for lots of other machines now.
Keep up the good work

Quoted from Colywobbles:

A few weeks ago I found a small Flourecent plastic sitting on the PF so investigated and found this pictured below.
Bear in mind these protectors were not made by me but came already fitted to my GOTG LE when I bought it.
The orb protector had broke in 2 places due to how narrow the protector had been made but it could have been worse and been the original one which is just as narrow. The protector fitted was exact whereas I always make mine slightly larger by around 1-1.5 mm
BTW I did enquire and GOTG doesn’t do a common break set that I know of so you would have to get a full set if you wanted like new
So I went about redesigning this and a few of the important ones beefing them up a little just in case. Also while I was on I put a much needed window for the ORB that is so much better as it let’s you see the target and the light below is not diffused onto the orb when it splits or in the case of the pro lights up.
It took a few prototypes till I was more than happy with the outcome. I have since done a few sets for the community over in the U.K. Some have opted for clear while others have gone for colour coordinating rocket with Red and the right ramp in blue. Each to their own but for me it’s all about the eye popping candy of the fluorescent green.
This also spurred me on to replacing the slings and Outlanes as the flashback marks from the laser could be seen and I wanted to oversize those 1mm too.
Final pic is obligatory of my little pin wizard doing final testing.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 134.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Berkeley Township, NJ
$ 28.00
$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.50
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Dow, IL
$ 22.50
Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Stags6969.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-owners-thread?tu=Stags6969 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.