IMG_0025 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0018 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0020 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0017 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9001 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240315_180852874 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315-071752 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #22 Gold Side Rail option picture Posted by Blacksun (6 years ago)

Post #2129 TECH: PLAYFIELD Magnet grab improvement fix. Posted by MapleSyrup (5 years ago)

Post #2448 MOD: hd60609 sign mod Posted by bobukcat (5 years ago)

Post #4883 TECH: PLAYFIELD Magnet grab improvement tips Posted by mcvetyty (3 years ago)

Post #5401 TECH: PLAYFIELD Groot mouth replacement motor information. Posted by Markharris2000 (2 years ago)

Post #6642 MOD: PLAYFIELD Spinner add-on mod for GOTG Pro Posted by aaron6920 (1 year ago)

Post #6643 MOD: PLAYFIELD Spinner Mod Tip for cutting the plastic Posted by Spiderpin (1 year ago)

Post #6773 TECH: PLAYFIELD Orb drop target issue fix - with video Posted by mcvetyty (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider J85M.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

Not going to happen. On my last visit to Stern and in Garys office i asked him. His reply ' been there done that only move forward ' ...
I can tell you a Bttf is definitely not happening

Not that I don’t believe Gary, but...... Playboy, TSPP, T3, IJ4, BDK, ST, WWE, KISS, SMVE, BM66, SW, all those where repeat visits to previously done themes.

Maybe BTTF simply isn’t a theme Gary is into?

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Maybe if we could show STERN how many are opting for a Prem instead of LE they may put the rails on the LE
I also heard that STERN were only making LEs that they had orders for (due to poor SW sales) So might be less than 600 if they don’t pull their finger out and give LE customers a better product

The only way to show Stern is too not by the LE, if they have low LE sales again but they cant keep up with premium and after market side rail orders, it sends a message that people expect an "LE package" from an LE, not just different rails or a backglass or a shaker but all of it plus a little more bling for their buck.

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Umm...from what I've seen we are much better at throwing our money at new (and unproven) pins than withholding it in some type of organized protest...

You ain’t wrong, but I only said what we need to do, I didn’t say we would actually be able to do it

#60 6 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

My list keeps getting longer.... lol
- Stern HD Glass
- Custom Interactive LED Backbox
- Red & Amber LED flipper buttons
P- inStadium lights UV/Glow & GI Plug
- Under cabinet lights
- Beatmaster's Amber shooter mod
- Mustang Paul's Amber leg mod & Gold/Brass polished leg bolts.
- Etched Side Armor - I broke down and ordered the damn etched side armor. NOT HAPPY about it since I think they should have been included but a must have since the regular LE rails look like ass, imo.

Take it you didn’t downgrade to premium and the LE won out in the end?

#61 6 years ago
Quoted from karl:

Well, since it has been paid for, Stern has started production and I have been promised that it will leave the factory next Friday, I will be so bold as to call myself an owner.
Premature, I know, I know. Still happy

Wow that’s fast UK games won’t arrive till at least Feb.

Edit: See you paid for Air Freight, that explains that, in that case as soon as it arrives be sure to do an unboxing video, a little gameplay video would be nice, pretty please

#68 6 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

Yep, I really wanted the mirrored back glass.... Which essentially cost me $1,200...

Do you know/had it confirmed yet, is it a genuine backglass like STLE or is it the newer printed backglass process Stern have been using on titles following ST?

#79 6 years ago

Looks like Baby Groot to me

1 week later
#134 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

For those not on v0.66 you are missing some key effects, just as an fyi.

Can you expand on the differences between the .65 and .66 code versions? or is it just magnet effects as far as you know?

Totally agree that GOTG biggest selling point other than the licence/theme is the layout (hints of MET/IM) and the accessible rules of AS, I was surprised how much I enjoyed AS, but not an Aerosmith fan so couldn't bring one home.

#149 6 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

.65 code and its a winner?
stern loves buyers like you.

I didn’t see anywhere that T-800 said 0.65 is a winner, he was courteous enough to reply to my question about the difference between 0.65 and 0.66.

Honestly being an owner of BM66LE there is nothing worse than people who don’t have any intention of buying the game or have anything positive to say, dropping into an owners club and shitting on new owners excitement, we are all aware it’s a lottery when it comes to code being an early buyer, no one needs anyone else making that wait any harder or less exciting.

#153 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

I think this game will be a winner, early code with no callouts sucks yes, but I bet pretty soon it will be decient.
Ordered a pro today, liked the layout of met but not the band, love this theme.

The layout is solid! (best bits of IM & MET) providing Lonnie and co, can get the video and audio package cohesive, polish up the rules so they are at least as good, ideally better than Aerosmith - add a little more mode variety and depth.

Pump up the use of the theme with some of the best scenes from the movie tied into the modes, we gotto have the Dance Off as one of the wizard modes! With all that GOTG should be a monster hit, I think it may even have a chance of out selling SW. The potential is there, Stern just need to batter up and knock this one out the park!

Quoted from pinballaddicted:

BM66 and GOTG will look awesome together! BM66 is an awesome game. We have been patiently waiting for another run from Stern so we can get one. Getting the games with early code is no big deal. Each time you upload the new code it is like playing different game! It is all part of the fun.

Honestly if you said that 6 months ago, even as a BM66LE owner I would have told you not to buy, but the latest code has all the foundations laid for another Lyman masterpiece, if you love the show, Lyman is taking theme integration to a whole new level, its going to be something really special and once he has finished the code and people get to retry BM66, I think a lot of people like yourself will queuing up to buy one and join the Bat club

1 week later
#230 6 years ago

Can anyone with the game breakdown which modes go with which scene/s from the film, thanks.

#240 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Shouldn't you be re-doing TWD now the new code (!!!!) is out?

Haha beat me to it

#242 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

TWD - when released was awful. Most people hated the game - not only because of how brutal and tough it was, but because only about a tenth of it was coded (the multiballs and some bare bones modes), since then that game has become a masterpiece and one of my top 5 games

It just got even better

Quoted from cleland:

Thanks man! I'm on the case and hard at work to make this game better for us all

Lyman just doubled your Pinball Browser workload

1 week later
#436 6 years ago

For owners out there, what scenes relate to which modes?

For example is Orb multiball linked to the opening of GOTG with star lord stealing the orb or is it linked to the Dance off with Ronan on Xander? Those two scenes make think of the Orb, so just curious if owners could chime in specially after the latest code.

#440 6 years ago
Quoted from hocuslocus:

the german company that makes them.

Think DCFAN was looking for something a little more specific, like which German based company as you referring to? There’s at least 2 or 3 pinball companies in Germany I am aware of.

#448 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

For owners out there, what scenes relate to which modes?
For example is Orb multiball linked to the opening of GOTG with star lord stealing the orb or is it linked to the Dance off with Ronan on Xander? Those two scenes make think of the Orb, so just curious if owners could chime in specially after the latest code.

Any owners able to answer my question above, very interested in GOTG but would like to know what scenes/modes are shaping up like at this early stage. Thanks.

#469 6 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I am very interested in seeing how the three magnets perform on the premium and LE.?

Same here, has anyone heard when Stern might stream a Prem/LE?

Trekkie1978 & Blacksun do either of you guys plan on doing an LE unboxing and gameplay stream? Would be awesome if you could!

#482 6 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

I dont have teal caps but do have green, green was my third favorite. The issue is that the led pcb board underneath is a very bright cool white led, and when you put it behind some colors it doesnt come out great. Green was okay but wasnt very bright. I can swap on a green cap on one of them and take a pic and show you later tonight when i start adding other stuff.

What about purple? Providing stern put the dance off scene in the game as a mode I want a full on purple blaze of light while “we’re the guardians of the galaxy bitch” is said out loud

#530 6 years ago

PRO V0.80 - December 15, 2017
=====================

- fixed guardians letter award issue with multiple letters showing at the same time.
- fixed scoring and sound fx for spinners.
- added differentiation for left and right spinner animations.
- added spinner display effects (LE/PRE only).
- added/fixed missing lights in attract mode lightshows.
- found a few instances where, upon draining, the last movie line would still be repeated at the start of the next ball. This has been fixed.
- Groot Multiball now saves progress and continues from the previous session.
- changed Groot Multiball difficulty, i.e. lowered the number of hits to Groot's Jaw to light lock (Hard = 1 hit, Extra Hard = 2 hits).
- changed criteria for starting Immolation Initiative (now modes must be half completed to qualify instead of starting a mode). Orb/Groot Multiball criteria remains the same.
- fixed Antiquities Shop speech timing.
- Added spell out to instant info
- fixed antiquities shop speech timing.
- added a delay to the knocker to sync better with the match speech.
- fixed several broken speech calls.
- fixed a problem where Groot Multiball was not displaying the correct Jackpot scores.
- changed Orb Multiball scoring.
- optimized Spinner art
- removed unused/combined speech
- added more Drax speech.
- added mother speech.
- added spell guardians display F/X.
- added/fixed additional Korath/Quill/Collector/Carina speech.
- added Rampage Spell out and Rampage Start Display effects to game
- added Groot Multiball Jackpot sounds.
- fixed the AD_MULTIPLIER_SET_REQUIRED_BEFORE_RECOLLECT adjustment, i.e. once a shot multiplier has been collected, it is not available to be re-lit until all of the other shot multipliers have been collected.
- added display animations to Sibling Rivalry, Pod Chase.
- added Super Skill Shot display effect.
- added Star Lord speech to Quills Quest, Pod Chase, Antiquities Shop
- changed the difficulty of advancing towards Orb Multiball.
- Orb Multiball now saves progress and continues from the previous session.
- added Shot Multipliers display F/X.
- optimized jackpot explosion animations
- optimized Rampage Start animation.
- changed default speech/music attenuation on French games.
- fixed a problem where mode timers, upon restarting after a drained ball, did not restart where they left off.
- added speech to Groot Multiball.
- fixed a problem with the ticket(s) redemption display effect, i.e. it was running too long for each ticket awarded and delaying other display effects that were waiting to run.

#531 6 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

This is funny for Pro code:
- fixed scoring and sound fx for spinners.

All 3 readme documents are identical, regardless of which link you open Pro, Prem/LE they all read PRO V.80

#561 6 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

this game is pure garbage when it comes to code. I know this time next year it will be way better and enjoyable, but at this point its awful.

I am not being sarcastic when I say this but how do you know? Unless Lyman jumps in to lend a hand and he’s got a lot on at the moment with BM66 & Elvira, I dont feel all that confident that much is going to change in regards to theme integration, imagination and originality.

Don’t get me wrong I want to love GOTG as it’s a theme and layout I’d love to own, as I couldn’t live with MET as a theme, but more often than not what you see with Lonnie is what you get. Happy to be proven wrong though, I’d be really happy in fact if I was wrong.

#569 6 years ago

Anyone with a Prem/LE able to confirm or show how much more the 2 extra magnets add to the game over the single magnet on the pro?

#577 6 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

+1; Realize its an owners thread but some of us are considering purchase and look to current owners to tell us more about the machine and owner's usually like to talk about their games.

Exactly this! All the negative crap should be left out of owners threads, they are the place for owners and potential owners to discuss the game in a positive light. Which is why I asked if there was any Prem/LE owners that could show or state the difference between the 1 magnet on the pro and the 3 on the Prem/LE.

This game has ALOT of potential and the 2 new licenced tracks is another huge boost to that potential, fantastic work on Sterns part and for those that don't like those particular songs, no problem as the footprint is going to be there to change them out for any of the other tracks off either Awesome Mixtape, which will just keep the game feeling fresh for longer, hopefully Lonnie gets plenty of time to really polish this one and make it special.

#589 6 years ago
Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

So far I think its a great game my only 2 complaints are 1: The auto launch is hitting the groot arm about 60% of the time and I couldn't seem to locate a power setting to adjust it? 2: the code is obviously extremely lacking one mode i was in didn't even hardly have any sound at all, I actually thought it was broken. Anyway I'm confident the code issue will be fixed and I'll look more into the auto launch. Other than that it has some amazing shots and the shaker motor was intergrated perfectly with the game play.

Looks great and that’s a hell of a lineup!

Could you possibly shed some light on how much the 3 magnets differ from the single magnet on the Pro? Is there a huge difference? More magnet tricks etc?

#616 6 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

Maybe it's just me, but with all the software bugs that were introduced in v0.80, where is the fix for the pro version? Perhaps I'm alone here, but I find it disturbing that Stern releases any code that fails to address bugs that were introduced in their last code update.

There is a version of 0.81 for the Pro, it just hasn’t updated on the main code page, but if you click on the pro it shows up in the read me.

PRO V0.81 - December 21, 2017
=====================
- fixed a bug where the pops were still cycling shots during Sanctuary final shot.
- added sounds for Rampage Spell out, Spell out Complete to start Rampage Double Scoring.
- added sounds for Guardians Spell out, Spell out Complete to advance Bonus X.
- added sounds for Shot Multiplier Collected.
- added award sounds for Sibling Rivalry.
- added award sounds for Pod Chase.
- added award sounds for Sanctuary.
- "I Want You Back" music intro is now shorter.
- found an instance where Groot Multiball did not save progress properly, this has been fixed.
- optimized Bonus X Award to appear on the screen faster.
- added Guardian spell out sprite to the top of the background score display.
- balls didn't kick out of Groot if a ball was locked at game over during a tournament, i.e. the match effect did not run. This has been fixed.
- removed ducking from Orb Multiball Jackpot sound F/X.
- Antiquities Shop lightshow awards were not being shown, this has been fixed.
- lowered overall speech volume.
- speech no longer ducts Groot Multiball Jackpot sounds.
- changed game over music to "I Want You Back"
- added tune "Aint No Mountain High Enough" to post mode/multiball playlist.
- added tune "I Want You Back" to post mode/multiball playlist.
- added new Groot Jackpot, Groot Super Jackpot, Groot Double Jackpot, Groot Double Super Jackpot sound f/x.
- added Guardians Spell out Complete animation.
- changed Shot Multiplier Collected artwork images.
- fixed a problem where the Bonus X display effect was not ending which delayed other display effects from running and delayed ejects from kicking.
- Changed Groot entrance opto to "set valid playfield" instead of "add to valid playfield"
- fixed bonus lightshows to sync with bonus character awards.

Same as the LE code above minus the additions to the spinner and spinner fixes.

#622 6 years ago

- changed game over music to "I Want You Back"
- added tune "Aint No Mountain High Enough" to post mode/multiball playlist.
- added tune "I Want You Back" to post mode/multiball playlist.

This is really good news, makes 4 slots for 4 songs in the none mode playlist and a 5th slot during game over.

With pinball browser it is going to allow people to literally make their own mixtape in game, a couple more slots bookmarked for fans/owners to add even more would be awesome!

1 month later
#1155 6 years ago
Quoted from gawcol:

I don't like how you see the metal with the small purple led when the infinity stone opens on the LE...
Did someone already come up with a decal to cover that metal part with?

If the metal bracket could be replaced with a clear one that would make it look 100x better, maybe PETG would be strong enough? @ulekstore??

If it’s also possible to add a diffuser over the LED so it refracts the light from the LED like a gem/clear stone would, that would look awesome!

1 month later
#1340 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Oh, and I almost forgot, how friggin' cool is it that Groot moves his mouth on the second round of Groot MB when trying to lock balls during the MB? for something so simple, it really was fun (and frustrating).

I haven’t had chance to play the newest code yet but this sounds like a great addition and a nice way to switch up gameplay and the shot itself.

Is there any “I am Groot” sound clips tied to the movement of the mouth?

2 weeks later
#1512 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

He has a guardians set.

Quoted from cleland:

Not for the scoop though. I’ve been in contact with Cliff and it’s not available.

Has anyone ever used these https://pu-parts.com/guardians-of-the-galaxy-shooter-lane-protector curious how good they are compared to Cliffs shooter lane protector sets.

If Cliffs shooter lane protectors are installed correctly (in line with the lane edges) do they stop damage completely? I have always used Cliffys but curious about these full shooter protectors as a temporary while Cliff catches up as he’s one busy man these days, which is well deserved and awesome for him!

#1516 6 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Why not email Kerry and ask if this one will fit? This type offers great protection and doesn't cover the surround.
https://mantispinball.com/product-category/kiss-2015/

When using these if the scoop is cut at an angle which 90% are by design, fill the edge from the protector and playfield with a clear nail varnish.

I had a Kerry aka Mantis protector on my TRON LE from new, for the same reason you mention it doesn’t cover up any artwork, as the scoop is bevelled/cut at a 45 degree angle on TRON I filled it with a hard coat nail varnish and it’s been perfect since.

Plus if it ever chips simply re fill the chip, brush over the top and boom perfect “clear coat” on your scoop edge

#1523 6 years ago

If someone could stream a video of the new code that would be awesome, I’m on the fence on whether to get a GOTG pro/Prem but really want to see this new code/how the games shaping up before pulling the trigger.

From the readme above it seems very Lonniesque shoot the same shots each mode, doesn’t appear to be much working of the playfield in a single mode, is that an accurate assumption?

#1526 6 years ago
Quoted from sevenover:

new code is awesome. upgrade actually does something. only played a few games but the modes seem way easier to complete. I think I might actualy be able to get to save zander. Looks like scoring is more balanced. no more billion point orb jackpots.

Is each mode shoot ## of the same shots? Or is there any variation within a mode? Thanks

#1529 6 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

I was playing an .85 machine today, and there was some variation. A lot has changed through .87 and now .90.

That’s good to know, I’m on the fence with GOTG but with each code drop getting more tempted to pull the trigger on one, but just want to see this newer code/newer direction of the game as so much has changed before buying.

I am just worried it’s going to be the usual Lonnie 10 ramp shots on one mode, 10 orbit shots on another mode etc, a little shot variation, working the playfield like Lyman and Dwight like to goes a long way and would make this hard to pass.

#1540 6 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

What version of the code did the Groot mech start mouthing "I am Groot" before spitting out the balls? It didn't do this at all in the .85 one I played today.

Quoted from JMcDonald:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this still is not in the code and I'm not sure why. It's definitely needed.
Topper code Lonnie! Please!

Things like this is exactly why I am still holding off buying, it’s an absolute no brainer to put this in the code, pretty sure he did the I AM GROOT in the GOTG teaser video.

#1594 6 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

It's simply an incredible update. It's not even the same game I owned before the update. I'm not good enough to get to Save Xandar.

Has anyone got to Save Xander? I assume that mode utilises the end "Dance Off" that would be pretty awesome with a load of purple flashing at the inserts once you take hold of the Infinity Stone and beat Ronan.

How is the overall video chorography/integration? On older code it just seemed to be randomly played video on loop from the movie.

Keep looking at pulling the trigger on GOTG, never been so on the fence over a game before, cmon Lonnie blow our minds!

#1607 6 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

Along with the gameplay code improvements which are the most important I would still like the following.
Flipper idle buttons sfxs
When game is Idle play film clips like in SW (game seems dead when idle)
topper lights tide in during active gameplay.
More shaker integration, seems so light now
More magnet usage especially on Groot/Orb ball release
Going to play some more today, but really enjoying the game.

Those all sound good, send them to Stern or a polite email to Lonnie maybe with those suggestions along with how great the codes shaping up?

Like my good lady says “flattery will get your everywhere”

#1620 6 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

yes, I feel the same way. It's also really hard to tell when level 2 starts and level 1 is complete. What's the motivation do to any level 2 modes instead of starting a new mode?

They could design and build the different levels in the modes like Lonnie & Dwight did in ST, it also works great for the lcd in BM66 having multiple levels/episodes to a mode, which allows for more video assests to be used, level 1 and 2 of a mode in GOTG could use completely different video/audio to give each level a unique look, sound and feel. Would also give the game the feeling/presentation of double the amount of unique modes?

Obviously I’m not an owner “yet” but the level setups work great and are awesome on both ST and BM66, if it would work on the current build of GOTG and feel natural then it would be awesome to see GOTG get the same level of attention to detail as ST/BM66.

1 week later
#1680 6 years ago
Quoted from Flippersaurus:

I’ve got mine set for 3 balls with 4 extras along the way at set scores. So it’s not factory. But, just got to Save Xandar. Was really fun to hear the dance off scene playing while trying to keep the mode going. Only about 1B overall score. But was cool to play all the wizard modes.

YES!! That’s awesome news that the dance off is in the game and one of the best scenes from the movie, so that’s a nice incentive getting to the wizard mode.

If beating the mode results in the end of the scene where star lord is holding the infinity stone and says “we are the guardians of the galaxy bitch” with the RGB playfield inserts going nuts in purple that may just be the greatest wizard mode ever

#1721 6 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I’m not much of a topper guy, but this would look pretty amazing for about $400. Someone else please do it so I can admire it.
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/15233

That does look awesome but skip to 5:32 and thank me later

1 week later
#1811 5 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

I suspect we will never see this unless they change the rules for Groot MB significantly because as it is hitting him once opens his mouth, hitting that locks a ball and starts 2x jackpot for 30 seconds (if you put two in it spits them both out), repeat those steps and it's 3X for 30 seconds. If he does the whole "I am Groot" movement how does it reconcile shots into the mouth during that? I don't believe they can (reliably) control how many balls it shoots out, it is all or nothing though sometimes one does not get ejected with the rest when there are more than two.

Is there not ever a time where balls are locked and prior to them going into Groot to begin MB (with the balls locked in Groot) they could add the “I am Groot” choreography??

#1814 5 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Yeah, they could replace the big jail battle lead-in that now runs (too long IMO) and have it do it then, maybe with the balls shooting out when he's yelling GRRROOOOOTTTTT! I like that idea actually.

That would be great!!

Also isn’t there some programming for he super jackpot that has groots mouth opening and closing? That could easily be choreographed to open and close with an I AM GROOT!!! would be a great way of letting the player know that the SJP shot is ready to collect/shoot for.

#1817 5 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Well, I can tell you the Topper is finally integrated and compliments the modes nicely! Now to get onto the sound and music changes

Any chance of a vid Cleland?

#1819 5 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Yup, will shoot some later today when I can get the wifey to video while I play a game. I know you're across the pond but within the next 24 hours I'll post a youtube link.

Awesome man thank you, I have never been so on the fence with a game like GOTG I keep going to pull the trigger on one and then back out before making the call.

Who has taken over programming now? I keep seeing posts from people saying someone has taken over on GOTG since the rules did a complete 180!?

#1876 5 years ago

Anyone with a prem/le able to do a little video of the current code??

#1884 5 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Installed the game blade art the other day. The wet method worked pretty well in my opinion.

Those the official stern ones? Any chance of a few more photos? From what I can see they look great!

#1902 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

This is definitely Lonnie s best game.

Hasn’t one of the new code guys taken over the game? Which was the reason for the complete 180 in the games rules and modes?

#1913 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Am I the only one who thinks the magnet on the Pro is pathetic. It does nothing, because of it's location on upper playfield it does very little to affect gameplay. Every once in awhile in multi-ball it will grab a ball and alter it's direction, but that is about it. The Premium/LE looks to be the same way, but just two extra magnets. Compared to Houdini and Ghostbusters, the magnets on GOTG are lack luster at best.

Maybe I’m looking in the wrong places or flat out missing them, but there doesn’t seem to be any good quality Prem/LE videos out there showcasing the magnets and the lightshow/Prem and LE code.....

Anyone able to point me in the right direction or maybe a Prem/LE owner able to do a video?

#1949 5 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

For real.
Does Groot seriously not talk?
So this game's centerpiece toy with a moving mouth really does not talk?
The charm of Groot is the fact he's a fuck'n talking tree... and he's know for repeating the same 3 words over & over.
FFS no way I can buy some shit like that.
Are you guys serious?
Just think if Rudy was silent. Lol

I would certainly love to see I AM GROOT synced up and choreographed into the Groots mech, it was shown doing as such in one of Sterns early teasers.

I am watching GOTG code closely as I really do want to buy this game but as with all Lonnie games I wait it out and see where the game ends up, its certainly shaping up to be a good game now one of the new coder has taken over and done a complete rules overhall its not longer Kiss v.3 and my kids will love the theme, things like Groot talking plus I would like to see Racoon and Groot have a little back and forth like they do in the films, and with custom callouts this is surely possible, stuff like that would certainly make it even better and a must buy.

#1951 5 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Such an awesome theme is deserves amazing code

Totally agree and its the reason I have been on the fence with this title more so than any other, plus space is getting limited so I have to be picky now as I don't want to sell any of my current games just yet. Some more theme integration and personality from the movies would go along way, like I mentioned in my post above, they have custom callouts, get Groot speaking and have Rocket translate for the player could comment on how your playing, insult you if your playing bad et.

#1953 5 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Yeah, a few ball save and outlane insults would be nice. One of my favorite things about AS is when Jacky says “Is this your first time?” and “Are you gonna try scoring points now?”. And in MET when you drain and someone says “No!!”. Classic.
Actually a great one for GOTG would be teenage Groot saying “I am Groot” with a heavy dose of sarcasm in his voice.

Infinity War just provided some funny and entertaining Guardians moments that could be nicely added into the game using pinball browser in the future.

1 week later
#1988 5 years ago
Quoted from Hasi:

there is no color changing gi at the moment. also the aerosmith code hasn't it.

GOTG has full RGB lighting?? I thought the GI lighting on GOTG Prem/LE was just Red, white, Blue?

Quoted from Trekkie1978:

This game is like Game of Thrones...just flying under the radar...yet, the owners of this game seem to be loving it.
I'm really happy that I bought an LE.

Like GOT, there is a lot of potential buyers sat watching/waiting on the code, I am one of those people! I really want to get a GOTG into my home but until the code is done that wont be happening, Stern certainly did the right thing by taking Lonnie off the code, GOTG is a completely different game after the 180 happened a couple of updates back, the Pro is a blast now on the most recent code.

Can anyone with a Prem or LE confirm the above quote? is the Red, White, Blue lighting been coded into the Prem and LEs yet? and how do the 3 magnets worked compared to the 1 magnet of the Pro? There is literally no Prem/LE footage out there on latest code.

#1999 5 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

All the inserts (except for Star Lord's eyes) are color changers. I don't remember if the GI lighting has been coded yet for different modes. Next time I play it, I will get back to you on it.

Thanks Trekkie, look forward to hearing back from you regarding this, I’m getting a sore butt sitting on this fence just need Stern to give me a little nudge with more code progress.

Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I can't say how the 1 magnet works...but the 3 magnets works great on the LE.

You must have seen some of the Pro streams, if not can you describe what the 3 magnets do/what effect they have on the ball/s?

I’ve watched a lot of Pro streams and the single magnet seems to simply catch the ball as it comes out of the orb and then just releases it, haven’t seen the single magnet doing much else.

1 week later
#2087 5 years ago

Any owners able to put a video up of the new code? Hopefully DeadFlip streams this new code ASAP!

New code sounds great, a lot of the stuff I have been hoping for before buying now to decide pro or premium!?

#2108 5 years ago
Quoted from cartman5579:

Best I can do for you with an iPhone lol
» YouTube video

Looks great thanks for doing the video lightshow is looking good, have you made it to save xander yet? Is the dance off featured in the intro/build up of that mode? Other than Groot talking the dance off is my other must have in this game!

#2122 5 years ago
Quoted from Bos007:

PRO V1.01 - May 25, 2018
=====================
- Fixed an issue with bonus awards across multiplayer games.

Very impressive that is a super quick bug fix

It would be nice to know who exactly has been coding GOTG since the 180 in the rules and code, whoever it is thank you!

#2171 5 years ago
Quoted from steigerpijp:

Yes, same here, I had to replace a broken drop target spring and actually burned the back of my hand on a magnet.
Only played 2 games or so before lifting the pf.
I know they can run hot but this kind of heat is ridiculous

I don’t recall ever noticing heat on my Ironman, a few times when I first fit a new monger with led chest, I would think it’s fitted right, play a few games to test and then I would end up having to lift the playfield to make a couple of tweaks, don’t ever remember thinking wow it’s warm under here

#2194 5 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

Has anybody given any thought, or come up with any solutions to the Groot hand blocking view of the Ronan insert.
I thought about a few things.
Crude solution. Remove hand and drill an angled hole through the hand and mounting plate to allow a sight line to the insert.
Slightly more elegant solution. Try to mount a small bubble mirror on top of the spinner bracket that might reflect the insert?!
Perhaps impossible solution... is there a way to tie in to the LED on the node board to add a satellite LED on top of Groot’s hand or wrist?!
Anybody?!

I am looking at an LE and I will probably be simply removing the hands, after playing a premium I love everything about this game except the hands.

#2211 5 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

can i buy them from you?

Sorry dude but I wouldn’t sell them incase I ever moved the game on, but I’d happily work with a moder to make replicas, the aftermarket hands currently available all look crap, one of them literally looks like its made out of poo rather than wood

#2270 5 years ago
Quoted from cartman5579:

Damn, he lit it up! So I’m assuming he actually completed Save Xandar since it just started over without draining? Or is that a timed mode?

Watched it back a couple more times and I am not sure if it timed out or he finished the mode!?

If he did finish it then it’s a little lacklustre, I was hoping the end of the mode would be the dance off scene in full once they join hands with the orb and everything goes purple with a crazy light show and the SJP is Ronan being atomised by the Orb.

Maybe it was because too much was running simultaneously while the mode was running, I was just hoping for one of those “cool moments” within the like Jericho in IM everything else is locked out and you get that awesome mode intro etc.

#2272 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

More
All of that is in there. Robert Gagno gets farther than old Jack.

Cool I’ll check that video out now, cheers sinestro.

1 week later
#2315 5 years ago
Quoted from hd60609:

Wanted to spice up the lower right scoop plastic. Was looking to create the "line-up effect" from the movie. I made a prototype of clear, then experimented with different color acrylic and different color Comet matrix lights. Ended with the light green acrylic lit from below with a strip of natural white. I 3D printed a small base in black to block the strip light. I wanted to make sure it was still easy to read the sign and like that it's a little see through. When the sign LEDs light, it actually brightens the letters.

That looks awesome, possibly the best mod I have seen for GOTG, like Sinestro says above are you going to be making more to sell?

#2334 5 years ago

Light green is my favourite, it looks like it came right of the movie and a plug in and play mod would be my preference as you have done an awesome job.

1 week later
#2374 5 years ago
Quoted from UrethraFranklin:

2 sets of new orbs printed and painted.

Look great! Since you have hollowed out the orb could Premium and LE owners use these along with your new stone design?

With the hollowed out centres surely it could close on a 3D printed gem cover? Would look so much better than the single LED shining directly in your eyes.

#2388 5 years ago

Is anyone aware of or taken a video themself of the 3 magnets in action?

The Pro is fantastic but curious now if the Prem is worth the extra, 2 spinners is a little hard to swallow for nearly £1500 difference, obviously the light show is supposed to be awesome on the Prem but how do the 3 magents compare to the Pros 1? Do you get anything like the power in Addams?

#2401 5 years ago

Thought I'd mess around with an idea. On shapeways you can order in a clear material and I was gonna paint it clear blue. This is so impossible to cast (for me) that the only option might be to order then paint clear. I don't know if it will work but I'll post an update. I think this might look cool in the Iron Maiden as well.
We'll see.

Look great, I would change out the dome covers for purple as I love the orb light show, so purple would rock!

I have dome covers done in the past for other games, think they where 3D printed though.

#2404 5 years ago

PRO V1.02 - June 20, 2018
=====================

- Fixed a problem with Groot Multiball speech where Groot did not say, "I Am Groot", if the Groot Motor was disabled.
- Changed the default volume to approx. 75db
- Fixed a problem where Groot's mouth did not honor the "Disable Motor" adjustment and tried to move during synced speech when the motor was disabled.
- Fixed a problem when a ball was kicked out of Groot's mouth and exited the game via the right outlane while the right outlane "Save" feature was lit.
Under this circumstance, the system "Ball Save" takes precedence and tries to immediately serve another ball into play, if possible. Otherwise,
the game waits for the ball to travel to the trough at which time a new ball will be kicked back into play. The problem that occurred was that under
these circumstances the Ball Saver timed out between the time the ball exited the right outlane and entered the trough.
- Fixed an issue with the bonus rule where the player 4 bonuses weren't being initialized correctly.
- Added adjustments for backbox and cabinet speaker types to the service menu UTIL->VOL. Supported speaker types
are "8 OHM" and "4 OHM". The amplifier power curve is appropriately adjusted for the selected speaker type.
- Added Maintenance Reboot support. The game will automatically reboot if it has been on for more than 48 hours and has been idle
for at least 15 minutes. A 15 second notification display will be presented and can be postponed by pressing both flipper buttons,
inserting a coin/bill, or starting a game.
- Updated AD_TILT_DEBOUNCE minimum value to 750ms to avoid overly conservative configurations.
- DIAG->NODE->COMM test would occasionally falsely report address collisions, this has been corrected.

#2405 5 years ago

LE/PRE V1.02 - June 20, 2018
=====================

- Fixed a problem with Groot Multiball speech where Groot did not say, "I Am Groot", if the Groot Motor was disabled.
- Changed the default volume to approx. 75db
- Fixed a problem where Groot's mouth did not honor the "Disable Motor" adjustment and tried to move during synced speech when the motor was disabled.
- Fixed a problem when a ball was kicked out of Groot's mouth and exited the game via the right outlane while the right outlane "Save" feature was lit.
Under this circumstance, the system "Ball Save" takes precedence and tries to immediately serve another ball into play, if possible. Otherwise,
the game waits for the ball to travel to the trough at which time a new ball will be kicked back into play. The problem that occurred was that under
these circumstances the Ball Saver timed out between the time the ball exited the right outlane and entered the trough.
- Fixed an issue with the bonus rule where the player 4 bonuses weren't being initialized correctly.
- Added adjustments for backbox and cabinet speaker types to the service menu UTIL->VOL. Supported speaker types
are "8 OHM" and "4 OHM". The amplifier power curve is appropriately adjusted for the selected speaker type.
- Added Maintenance Reboot support. The game will automatically reboot if it has been on for more than 48 hours and has been idle
for at least 15 minutes. A 15 second notification display will be presented and can be postponed by pressing both flipper buttons,
inserting a coin/bill, or starting a game.
- Updated AD_TILT_DEBOUNCE minimum value to 750ms to avoid overly conservative configurations.
- DIAG->NODE->COMM test would occasionally falsely report address collisions, this has been corrected.

1 week later
#2493 5 years ago

Any news or updates on the laserrific topper??

#2498 5 years ago
Quoted from Insane:

Got my factory topper yesterday, frickin awesome. Wife said the same thing, only she didn't say fricken, she took a stand.

Factory topper does look good but I can’t decide between the factory one or the one laseriffic was working on which looked awesome!

#2499 5 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Cointaker bought out Laserrific. Not sure what that means regarding the topper Laserrific was working on.

I’d like to think Cointaker would continue the great work being done before they buy out. Fingers crossed because that topper looked great!

#2512 5 years ago

Finished 2 more Milanos today and started my personal one. Alclad is tricky but we'll see how well the whole thing comes out

Wow nice pair jobs, shame there’s isn’t a Milano that would under the glass on the playfield that you could work that magic on

#2516 5 years ago

A friend that is getting one is going to try to find a way to cut it and see if it fits on the pf

I stumbled across these seem to be sold in the US https://www.amazon.com/DecoPac-Guardians-Galaxy-Milano-DecoSet/dp/B00LBCYQBK

Think it’s slihtly bigger then the hotwheels Milano.

#2529 5 years ago

Cleaned up the jewels and I guess we'll see how it all works in the next couple of weeks. We're gonna try the first one in the premium since it has to close.

Very cool, looking good!

#2548 5 years ago

If we get it wired up here pretty soon, if there is enough interest I might be able to do a run of 10-20. But like you said, it would depend on the price.
The paint alone for each orb to get that chrome metal look is about $20-$25 alone.

I have found in this hobby that if the mod is good enough to justtify the price then the cost is usually a non issue and yours onto something pretty nice with this especially if you can make a version that works with the Prem/LE.

#2550 5 years ago

I don't mean to bash the other mod places, but when I see people say they've spent $500-600 on mods, I know they've really spent about $500 on $20 worth of material.

But all it takes is a little extra time to make these things amazing. I wish some of the companies would spend a little more time making their stuff look a little more official. It really doesn't take that much more time.

#2577 5 years ago
Quoted from thirdedition:

I would say the Pro model is all you need, but if you can afford it the Premium is pretty good too.

Is there any video out there showing the 3 magnets on the Premium/LE in action?

Other than that it’s lightshow and spinners that are the only other differences over the Pro, but there seems to be a lack of Prem/LE footage.

#2579 5 years ago
Quoted from thirdedition:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/272546230
That is the Dead_Flip stream from around a month ago. It is the premium and shows some pretty good magnet action if I recall correctly.

Awesome thank you, I totally missed this stream.

1 week later
#2629 5 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Too much Borg?

You can never have too much Borg!

1 week later
#2672 5 years ago

Some amazing scores, I must be doing something wrong as I’m struggling to break a billion most games.

What order are you guys playing the modes in?

#2674 5 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

The only time I've even gotten close to a billion was when I killed it in Cherry Bomb multiball. Most of my games are 100-400 million.

Don’t worry Wolf I’m in the same club as you, half a billion is a great game for me few hundred million is my standard game, this is a game where you seem to really need to know the perks of playing modes in an order.

#2679 5 years ago

Almost finished. Ugggh... I want to put some LED strips behind that first rock you see.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Holy sh!t that looks amazing!

Paint job on the Milano is fantastic and Yondu is one of my favourite characters so it’s a win win in my eyes.

#2690 5 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Thought this would be the best place to ask on our next mod for GOTG Pro and Prem/LE.
A lit Infinity Stone will be included - should it be color changing or just purple like the movie?
The color changing led behind the pro had me thinking of the option.
Great game just getting better!
Hookedonpinball.com

Personally I’d go for purple I like the idea of keeping the orb film accurate and having a kick ass purple light show when active.

#2691 5 years ago

Dude to be honest, I like that WAAAAY better than the factory one or Laserifics

Have you see the Laseriffic topper in the flesh so to speak?

#2693 5 years ago

Already got this covered if you want the file. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Have you made a custom orb? Or just hollowed out and painted up the factory orb?

#2696 5 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Do you guys think the inner ring should be oiled silver like the display on the game or antique gold like the one shown above #2692

Personally silver if that’s what’s in the film I believe? I always enjoy your mods as they are usually very film/theme accurate.

Edit: so movie has a gold centre, if that’s movie accurate that’s the one I’d want.

#2699 5 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Stickers and plastic no more....sneak peak.
Will announce the orbs availability via our news letter.
One unfortunate thing about making mods the way we do is its a slow process but the benefits you can see and feel.
Hookedonpinball.com[quoted image]

Rob will you be making one for the Prem/LE?

#2701 5 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

With the way this is built it should bolt up using the LE bracket - simple swap.
Pro will be a bolt up quick and easy (bracket included). LE bracket should fit but I need to find a local or have someone send a donor to test. Realistic time frame is Expo.

Awesome! If you can make one that open and closes with a gem for the Prem/LE it will be a must have for Prem/LE owners, sign me up!

#2705 5 years ago
Quoted from JFink8222:

First... big shout out to Pat Powers at Stern pinball. Spoke with him over the phone and Stern is going to make things right with my blurry screen since it’s a board issue and not a simple cable issue. Great customer service.
Second.... here are some pics of the orb I replaced that I bought off eBay. I added a purple amethyst stone and back lit it with an led light tapped off the Groot spot light. Looks awesome for gameplay. This is on a “pro” version
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very cool, looks like it could work on the LE as the orb is hollow in the centre? Nice work!

#2714 5 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Sorry. Groot's not made of real wood, either.

Wanna bet? I’m just finishing my all wood Groot mod

A41F5026-536B-4AD7-A94F-0D577FF3FE45 (resized).jpegA41F5026-536B-4AD7-A94F-0D577FF3FE45 (resized).jpeg
#2721 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

It may be wood but the eyes are real and keep looking at me.

Yeah they where easy to get Rocket always carries spare eyes in his butthol...backpack

#2742 5 years ago
Quoted from Jcarels:

Has anyone tried the black mirror blades on their game? I was wondering how they would look on the GOTG.

I have seen gold mirror blades installed which looked great, also kinda reminded me of the Sovereigns from GOTG2 which is what the owner was going for.

#2745 5 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Might be picking up a pro today, where can i find Cleland's code?

Here you https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gotg-sound-replacment-mod you just need to check which post of Cleland's has the files linked in it.

1 week later
#2761 5 years ago
Quoted from T7:

NEW GotG Interactive Game Guide: http://pinballzoo.com/Games/GameTips?id=900
-- Shot Map displays interactive shot markers for the selected rule
-- Optimized for Cell Phones
Please check it out
[quoted image]

Awesome love these guides, are they created by you?

Still wish Save Xander had victory laps instead of just resetting.

3 weeks later
#2845 5 years ago

New code seems to have just dropped.

PRO V1.04 - Sept. 6, 2018
=====================

- Added USA_13 Coinage 1/$1.00, 7/$5.00
- Update to nodeboard firmware v0.25.0
- Added adjustment to scale GI, Insert, and Flasher LED brightness, range
is 25% to 100%.
- Added adjustment to limit GI, Insert, and Flasher LED Max brightness, range
is 64 to 255.

—————————————————————-

LE/PRE V1.04 - Sept. 6, 2018
=====================

- Added USA_13 Coinage 1/$1.00, 7/$5.00
- Update to nodeboard firmware v0.25.0
- Added adjustment to scale GI, Insert, and Flasher LED brightness, range
is 25% to 100%.
- Added adjustment to limit GI, Insert, and Flasher LED Max brightness, range
is 64 to 255.

1 week later
#2852 5 years ago

Can anyone with a Prem/LE, confirm whether the coloured GI has been coded and implemented?

Was told the other week by an owner that the coloured GI still wasn’t coded in the Prem/LEs, just looking for a little confirmation before maybe going for a HUO LE.

#2854 5 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

Hmmm... I can confirm that the light show on the pre/LE is MINDBLOWING! The colour wash and burst effects across the inserts are stunning during game play.
You would hold off on a purchase for the implementation of coloured GI in the code?! If that’s important to you, then by all means hold off... however, this pin is fantastic RIGHT NOW.
Loads of people will tell you the value proposition doesn’t make sense. “Go for the Pro! You’re getting almost the same game, for way less money!’, they’ll say.
I couldn’t disagree more. The light show alone is worth the upgrade to me. It’s visually transformative.
Plus, the 3 mag action during Orb Multiball is the most chaotic ball action I’ve ever seen. I’ve had balls coming down the playfield reverse direction and make an orbit. It’s WILD. Super fun.

Thanks for the reply, certainly not something that would make me “hold off” from buying, more of a curiosity I wanted answering, it is odd that Stern would build the game with coloured GI, advertise it in the feature matrix then not use it.

1 week later
#2912 5 years ago

Been busy with work and occasionally I work on my mods. Working on a custom topper to sell so I repainted the Hasbro Infinity Gauntlet
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great! Did you ever finish your Milano topper for GOTG?

3 weeks later
#2969 5 years ago

Got some work done today on the topper
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That looks awesome, your airbrushing skills are insane!

Is it possible to airbrush items that are 3D printed? Half the stuff that’s rushed to capitalise on a new release would benefit from a badass paint job!

3 weeks later
#3019 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Folks,
GOTG is my only pro in the new Stern style, it sits along Batman 66 LE, IMDN LE and Deadpool LE.
I want to put in round speakers and speaker lights in ala Deadpool - anyone done this or something similar?
Cheers,
Neil.

The Mod Couples speaker kit should work mate. Only problem is red is the only colour offered I believe unless that’s what your looking for in which case perfecto.

1 month later
#3197 5 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

We launched these tonight via news letter and ordering is now live on our site.
See all the details on our site. Hookedonpinball.com
Interactive infinity stone with a simple 10 minute install no perminant modification or splicing.
Check out the pictures below and more shots on the site with zoom in feature to see the details.
PRO launches now and waiting for test fit on prem/le in a few weeks.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks amazing Rob, I told a couple of friends here in the UK to hold out buying an Orb mod until you had yours.

Can’t wait to see the Prem/LE version, put me down for 1 now!

1 month later
#3309 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballjj:

made another small mod , the cheap version of the coil activated rocket on the premiums, inspired by the tie fighter on stern star wars ..... the fixed rocket mount replaced by a spring !!!!, used a left over shooter rod spring, it moves pretty nice when you nudge or it fires one back at you
[quoted image]

Great idea!

#3331 5 years ago

HOOKED are you still planning to make an ORB for the Prem/LE?

3 weeks later
#3491 5 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Well, like art, I guess it's up to interpetation. This is my original sound file. Do we hear "Forgive" or something else? I could see/hear it either way I guess.
Just like the great Blue or Gold dress debate...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lkc05ntusrkuitr/Ronan_Because%20i%20do%20not%20forgive_9_749.wav?dl=0
Check this Youtube scene at the :36 second mark too.

No swearing there at all.

“Because I do not forgive your people for taking the life of my father and his father and his father before him.”

1 month later
#3686 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjj:

nice line up ! it is probably futile but I am trying to limit myself to 2( ok I might go up to 3) in the man cave due to space concerns.

You would be hard pressed to find someone on here that hasn’t said the exact same thing.

It would be impossible though to find someone here who has stood by those words and not found more space for more pins

You will be at 3-5 games by Xmas, you might as well give into it now

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 26.50
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 134.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

6,495 (Firm)
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

6,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Berkeley Township, NJ
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 28.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 22.50
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider J85M.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-owners-thread?tu=J85M and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.