IMG_0025 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0018 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0020 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0017 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9001 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240315_180852874 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315-071752 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 8,519 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 171.
#3901 4 years ago

My deluxe speaker light kit should be here today!

#3902 4 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

My deluxe speaker light kit should be here today!

It's awesome, the value and quality is phenomenal!!

#3903 4 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Does it change color based on the actually play or just random?

#3904 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

The speaker lights operate independently from the pin. The video shows the "attract" mode of the lights, where it cycles thru all the different pattern/color combos. I ended up choosing the following chase pattern colors for my GOTG, it matches perfectly:

GOTG.jpgGOTG.jpg
#3905 4 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Las luces de los altavoces funcionan independientemente del pin. El video muestra el modo de "atraer" de las luces, donde se alterna a través de todos los diferentes patrones / combinaciones de colores. Terminé eligiendo los siguientes colores de patrón de persecución para mi GOTG, se combinan perfectamente:[quoted image]

Uooooooooooo

Love love love

#3906 4 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

The speaker lights operate independently from the pin. The video shows the "attract" mode of the lights, where it cycles thru all the different pattern/color combos. I ended up choosing the following chase pattern colors for my GOTG, it matches perfectly:[quoted image]

Looks nice, how much did it cost and from where?

#3907 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Looks nice, how much did it cost and from where?

www.Speakerlightkits.com

$85 for the base kit.

#3908 4 years ago
Quoted from bgwilly31:

Yeah thats not true at all.

haha thats what im saying. i honestly 90% of the games i play end with half or more of the balls cheap draining side drains..

#3909 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

The controller and RF remote that are included with this light kit has 358 different color / color transitions. These are made up of 7 main colors (white, red, green, blue, yellow, cyan, magenta) and various combinations of them together. Most of the color transitions are a combination of all 7 colors or a mix of 2 of the main 7 with each other. I just went through the choices looking for red only choices for someone with a Deadpool. I found 8 selections that were single color (red only) and 1 of them was just a solid static red. If you were looking for a combination of just 2 colors (red and yellow) I am expecting their would be 7 or more of them.

You can pick one of the 358 choices and will just play that one that you have selected or you can select auto and it will automatically switch between all 358. This controller also offers a DIY option which is better described as a favorites section. This makes it so you can add a color transition you like to a favorites list so it can be easily found and accessed without having to flip through all 358 choices to find it. This favorites list can save 8 color transitions of your choice and you can flip up and down through them or select one of them and hit auto and the controller will then just auto cycle through your saved favorites list. So in this example...a person could save all of the red only transitions to the DIY / Favorites and then select auto and it will cycle through all 8 of the saved red only transitions.

The brightness and speed are also adjustable on this controller.

I made a video awhile back showing all of the color transitions. I had the brightness down to about half brightness to not blow out the colors in the video, but I had the speed almost cranked up to the max just to get all of them squeezed in the amount of time my phone camera could record...so most of these transitions would look better (IMO) if they were slowed down (which can easily be done).

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, PM or e-mail: [email protected]

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#3910 4 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Wow! Really good job there.

#3911 4 years ago

Anybody installed the Orb mod for the Pro with the illuminated infinity stone? Kinda pricey, but does it look great during gameplay? Thanks.

#3912 4 years ago

DugFreez I frickin love these! ("Only he didn't use frickin''")

20190613_183253 (resized).jpg20190613_183253 (resized).jpg
#3913 4 years ago

Got my speaker light kit, apparently my game shipped with no service outlet or Bill validator connector, seems odd, every other spike 2 pro I've had has had them in there. Just a piece of white tape over the spot the outlet would be in.
Don't know what I'm going to do now, was really looking forward to seeing them in action.

Gave up on the speaker kit and played a couple games, Made it to Save Xandar!
I guess thats some consolation.

#3914 4 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

Got my speaker light kit, apparently my game shipped with no service outlet or Bill validator connector, seems odd, every other spike 2 pro I've had has had them in there. Just a piece of white tape over the spot the outlet would be in.
Don't know what I'm going to do now, was really looking forward to seeing them in action.

There is usually a region stamp on the AC cover in the backbox....does it say USA?

We will get this figured out, if nothing else my power cables for international games will work on ALL games, whereas my North America power cables will ONLY work on North America games. That game is far to young to be a re-import. I don't understand what the reason for it not having the bill validator plug or service outlet would be.

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#3915 4 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

Well done on Xandar! Hope to make it to the dance battle myself some day. Made my first Cherry Bomb multi recently, so at least I'm accomplishing baby steps.

#3916 4 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

I'd contact Stern and get them to send you the missing cable, for all they know you may be putting a validator in to put in on location.

#3917 4 years ago
Quoted from jlatko:

Well done on Xandar! Hope to make it to the dance battle myself some day. Made my first Cherry Bomb multi recently, so at least I'm accomplishing baby steps.

posts on out rails lowered or no? i have been thinking about lowering mine to try to save xandar but i havent. idk how anyone can save Xandar with the outside posts not lowered or even get to it.

#3918 4 years ago
Quoted from shriver187:

posts on out rails lowered or no? i have been thinking about lowering mine to try to save xandar but i havent. idk how anyone can save Xandar with the outside posts not lowered or even get to it.

If you're playing with the goal of saving Xandar, I have two words of advice....DON'T MISS! It's all about completing modes quickly. If a mode times out, that's just one more shot you have to make at the scoop. It's the most important shot in the game, but bricking it is dangerous. Shoot at it as few times as you can.

Upgrade the modes as soon as possible. That runs contrary to the previous tip, but it makes more shots available on almost all of the modes. Avoid deadly shots. Don't shoot the orb from the left flipper. Don't shoot for the Gamora ramp if you can take an easier one. Start Kyln or Santuary only if you have a MB ready on the next shot. These are difficult and risky modes to complete.

Don't worry about points. If you can finish a mode with a Hadron...do it. Don't save them for something "special". Trap, trap, trap....take static shots. Combos are cool, but you want to keep the ball under control. It takes a lot of the flow out of the game, but you have a singular goal in mind. Lastly, the multiballs get progressively harder to start. So, focus on finishing them the first time. You can then use any later MBs to finish modes.

I wouldn't close down the lane posts, if you want to make it easier to get to SX. That won't help you play better. Keep the lanes open and change the settings to 5 balls. That way you'll have a better chance of making it, but you still have to keep the ball in play on your own.

#3919 4 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

If you're playing with the goal of saving Xandar, I have two words of advice....DON'T MISS! It's all about completing modes quickly. If a mode times out, that's just one more shot you have to make at the scoop. It's the most important shot in the game, but bricking it is dangerous. Shoot at it as few times as you can.
Upgrade the modes as soon as possible. That runs contrary to the previous tip, but it makes more shots available on almost all of the modes. Avoid deadly shots. Don't shoot the orb from the left flipper. Don't shoot for the Gamora ramp if you can take an easier one. Start Kyln or Santuary only if you have a MB ready on the next shot. These are difficult and risky modes to complete.
Don't worry about points. If you can finish a mode with a Hadron...do it. Don't save them for something "special". Trap, trap, trap....take static shots. Combos are cool, but you want to keep the ball under control. It takes a lot of the flow out of the game, but you have a singular goal in mind. Lastly, the multiballs get progressively harder to start. So, focus on finishing them the first time. You can then use any later MBs to finish modes.
I wouldn't close down the lane posts, if you want to make it easier to get to SX. That won't help you play better. Keep the lanes open and change the settings to 5 balls. That way you'll have a better chance of making it, but you still have to keep the ball in play on your own.

Good tips, thanks. I like the idea of just temporarily increasing balls to 5 to experience more of the game while getting better, rather than closing the outline posts.

#3920 4 years ago

I’m still confused by the hadron. In Star Wars it was obvious when to use the button. In GOTG i don’t know what it actually does or the best time to use. Any help is appreciated!

#3921 4 years ago

Depends on your goal... If your goal is to complete modes, then I often use the Hadron after the ball drains but before it enters the trough ONLY if it will complete the mode AND the timer is running out. It becomes very strategic for me. I kind of always want to complete two modes and a multiball to make sure I can get the extra ball. So definitely depends on the shots left in the mode and the time left on the timer. If there is a lot of time left, I'll try my luck at hitting the required shots.

But I have also used it during multiball. When you get 2x or 3x scoring, especially during Orb Multiball, you can collect some monster jackpots!

Be careful of a few rules though. You can't use the Hadron to complete the last shot in Rocket mode and I thought there was the final jackpot in Groot Multiball that won't collect. I also pretty sure the Hadron does not collect shots in Ronan mode either.

All in all, I enjoy the Hadron after I learned to use it for my strategy.

#3922 4 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

i find the scoop shot very easy to make, as well as orb from left flipper. kyln also easy to complete. i hate sanctuary but everything else in game is fairly easy. My issue is cheap side drains. i dont think id lose 90% of the balls i do if it didnt take some kind of weird bounce and straight to the outlane. Points are easy, get orb multiball jackpot a bunch of times with a 2x multiplier in place. If going for points completing quil gives the biggest post ball bonus.

#3923 4 years ago
Quoted from shriver187:

i find the scoop shot very easy to make, as well as orb from left flipper. kyln also easy to complete. i hate sanctuary but everything else in game is fairly easy. My issue is cheap side drains.

If you're hitting the scoop at will, finishing Kyln easily, and shooting the orb from the left with impunity, I'm confused as to where the "weird bounces" are coming from?

Feel free to ignore my opinion and close down your outlanes.

#3924 4 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

If you're hitting the scoop at will, finishing Kyln easily, and shooting the orb from the left with impunity, I'm confused as to where the "weird bounces" are coming from?
Feel free to ignore my opinion and close down your outlanes.

litterally could bounce off of anything and go down out lanes. right scoop rarely loses ball on a miss and kyln if u hit rocket it 90% of the time comes back straight to right flipper. kyln has one hard shot and its rocket. there must be only a couple of us that have outlanes with magnets lol.. any time the ball comes down to the double left lanes it is at risk for a kick out to outer lanes and happens quite a bit. hitting the slingshots by the flippers can cause outer lane drain. trying to save a middle drain can cause an outer lane drain. you honestly dont have problems with cheap drains on the outer lanes consistently?

#3925 4 years ago

dont get me wrong i do fine score wise my high scores would all rank on the scores list on here.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3926 4 years ago
Quoted from shriver187:

litterally could bounce off of anything and go down out lanes. right scoop rarely loses ball on a miss and kyln if u hit rocket it 90% of the time comes back straight to right flipper. kyln has one hard shot and its rocket. there must be only a couple of us that have outlanes with magnets lol.. any time the ball comes down to the double left lanes it is at risk for a kick out to outer lanes and happens quite a bit. hitting the slingshots by the flippers can cause outer lane drain. trying to save a middle drain can cause an outer lane drain. you honestly dont have problems with cheap drains on the outer lanes consistently?

On Borg games in the past with that double lane I put a little piece of electrical tape on each of those metal ball guides, it absorbs the ball and prevents it from bouncing as much to the outlane. It ain't 100% but reduces them a lot and makes the game more fun to me cause I agree I have always hated those bounces and they are way too frequent. I did it on Metallica too as it was the same thing always.

#3927 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

On Borg games in the past with that double lane I put a little piece of electrical tape on each of those metal ball guides, it absorbs the ball and prevents it from bouncing as much to the outlane. It ain't 100% but reduces them a lot and makes the game for fun to me cause I agree I have always hated those bounces and they are way too frequent for me. I did it on Metallica too as it was the same thing always.

thats a good idea. ya if it even touches that center post between rails its gone. shoots directly to the outlane..

#3928 4 years ago

The only outlane drains that I feel are "cheap" on this game is when the ball rolls out of the pops straight towards the left outlane. Other than that I feel they are pretty salvageable and / or not "cheap" drains. Keep in mind I own STTNG so how bad the outlanes drains can seem to be is a very relative thing.

#3929 4 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

The only outlane drains that I feel are "cheap" on this game is when the ball rolls out of the pops straight towards the left outlane. Other than that I feel they are pretty salvageable and / or not "cheap" drains. Keep in mind I own STTNG so how bad the outlanes drains can seem to be is a very relative thing.

and you have your posts to the highest settings? and the machine relativaly leveled?

#3930 4 years ago

Looks like previous owner, moved left post down and right post up on mine.

I don't feel like there is more outlane drains on either side than any other game.

#3931 4 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

I don't feel like there is more outlane drains on either side than any other game.

Wow I beg to differ, other than my Walking Dead, GOTG has more left side drains for me than any game I have ever owned. I guess everyone's game plays somewhat different, that and maybe people are better at nudges or saves than I am, I am no expert but played enough to save a bunch here and there on most games but GOTG I feel helpless a lot.

#3932 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Wow I beg to differ, other than my Walking Dead, GOTG has more left side drains for me than any game I have ever owned. I guess everyone's game plays somewhat different, that and maybe people are better at nudges or saves than I am, I am no expert but played enough to save a bunch here and there on most games but GOTG I feel helpless a lot.

THIS!!! im with you man. i have the rubber feet to save my floor and nudging almost doesnt help at all.

#3933 4 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

hence the left post lowered.. there is a reason they lowered it because of the life sucking endless left outlane drains.. lol

#3934 4 years ago

the game is very fun and challenging though. i will say it keeps me wanting more and more no matter how frustrating it is.

#3935 4 years ago

I got tired of the left drains and dropped my left post and immediately played one game with a score of 3.9B. Beat all the modes. I actually felt bad. Like I cheated lol. So I moved it back. Since then I’ve learned more strategy. The majority of my drains do still go out the left outlane relative to others. But I don’t feel like it’s as bad any more for some reason. Maybe I’ve adapted to the game but I prefer the post in stock location.

#3936 4 years ago
Quoted from Halpain17:

I got tired of the left drains and dropped my left post and immediately played one game with a score of 3.9B. Beat all the modes. I actually felt bad. Like I cheated lol. So I moved it back. Since then I’ve learned more strategy. The majority of my drains do still go out the left outlane relative to others. But I don’t feel like it’s as bad any more for some reason. Maybe I’ve adapted to the game but I prefer the post in stock location.

you read my mind. that is what keeps me from changing anything as i feel like its cheating as well.. if i nudge at all the wife and kids think im cheating so i tend to not nudge either. the rubber feet make it very difficult anyways. some games the ball last for a long time and other games every ball will left drain.. oh well its still fun to blow it up on occasion.

#3937 4 years ago
Quoted from shriver187:

you honestly dont have problems with cheap drains on the outer lanes consistently?

I guess it's how we're defining "cheap" drains. I brick lots of shots that fall into the slings and down one of the outlanes. I don't consider that a "cheap" drain. I consider that a possible outcome every time the ball is out of control. The same goes for the left double-lanes. If the ball is over there, it's usually because I screwed up and didn't do what I intended to do on the previous shot. When that happens, it falls on me to get it out of there. Sometimes that works; sometimes it doesn't. Again, I don't consider that "cheap".

I look at it from the standpoint that these machines are engineered to drain the ball. I'm supposed to overcome that and keep it in play while accomplishing goals. If the ball bounces off of anything, even once, a drain is possible.

There's really only one drain in the game that truly aggravates me. Because I don't feel that I cause it. It's when I make a drop catch on the right flipper and the ball rolls up the inlane and around the post and out. This never occurs on the left.

#3938 4 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

I guess it's how we're defining "cheap" drains. I brick lots of shots that fall into the slings and down one of the outlanes. I don't consider that a "cheap" drain. I consider that a possible outcome every time the ball is out of control. The same goes for the left double-lanes. If the ball is over there, it's usually because I screwed up and didn't do what I intended to do on the previous shot. When that happens, it falls on me to get it out of there. Sometimes that works; sometimes it doesn't. Again, I don't consider that "cheap".
I look at it from the standpoint that these machines are engineered to drain the ball. I'm supposed to overcome that and keep it in play while accomplishing goals. If the ball bounces off of anything, even once, a drain is possible.
There's really only one drain in the game that truly aggravates me. Because I don't feel that I cause it. It's when I make a drop catch on the right flipper and the ball rolls up the inlane and around the post and out. This never occurs on the left.

I wholeheartedly agree with this.

#3939 4 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

yes this happens all the time. you dont think the straight from the pop bumpers down left drain is cheap? or out of orb down left drain cheap? sometimes i honestly feel like the ball levitates up over the post on the left side to drain lol.. doing sanctuary hitting your "shots" can cause a drain. Drax can cause drains from the loops if it bounces funny after a loop, same with quil. It also could just be a harder game but i think that makes it more challenging and keeps you wanting to play it

#3940 4 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

I wholeheartedly agree with this.

but your left post is lowered. raise it up and see if you still agree maybe?

#3941 4 years ago
Quoted from shriver187:

but your left post is lowered. raise it up and see if you still agree maybe?

I definitely will.
I'm just saying outlane drains are a bitch on most games, it's just a part of pinball.
The only one that irritates me on SW and GOTG is the off the right sling and slam into the the left rail and you here the clack of the ball against the metal side rail and you know she gone.
I don't think I've had a ball come out of the pops and drain, and out of the orb it's just part of the randomness of the magnet it happens, oh well.

#3942 4 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

I definitely will.
I'm just saying outlane drains are a bitch on most games, it's just a part of pinball.
The only one that irritates me on SW and GOTG is the off the right sling and slam into the the left rail and you here the clack of the ball against the metal side rail and you know she gone.
I don't think I've had a ball come out of the pops and drain, and out of the orb it's just part of the randomness of the magnet it happens, oh well.

if you raise that post your gonna cus every time it comes out of the pops acrros the board infront of groot haha.. i may complain alot also, lets not discount that. lol

#3943 4 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

I definitely will.

what do you have for games? your semi localish to me. we make trips to the twin cities frequently.

#3944 4 years ago
Quoted from OchoFosho:

They're a pretty matte finish. Not fully matte like the legs on the machine, but certainly not a high gloss of any sort like the playfield. They're the Tilt Graphics GameBlades from modfatherpinball.com.

Our Matt finish GameBlades are produced with a scuff resistant laminate with is thicker and much more durable than any GLOSS laminate. Gloss laminate will also scratch easily and you will end up hating them. Hence we produce all our GameBlades in Matt finish.

#3945 4 years ago
Quoted from shriver187:

yes this happens all the time. you dont think the straight from the pop bumpers down left drain is cheap? or out of orb down left drain cheap? sometimes i honestly feel like the ball levitates up over the post on the left side to drain lol.. doing sanctuary hitting your "shots" can cause a drain. Drax can cause drains from the loops if it bounces funny after a loop, same with quil. It also could just be a harder game but i think that makes it more challenging and keeps you wanting to play it

The pop-to-left drain does happen, and it sucks. It's up to me to give a nudge when I see the ball falling out of the left side of the pops.

The orb-to-left/right drain happens too. My magnet grabs, spins and randomly throws the ball every time. It's a magnet. That's what they do. I have to be ready to give the game a pop if it does something nasty. Sometimes it's so fast, there's nothing that can be done. Try playing a GB Prem with Magna-Slings if you really want a magnet f-ing.

I agree. Sanctuary is dangerous. Any mode on any game that makes you hit standups is asking you to drain. That's why I only play Sanctuary in a MB. I can lose a ball or two and still complete it.

Ramps and loops return the ball safely to the flippers, generally. I try to take all the speed/flow out of the game. Some people just don't like playing that way. I find it necessary to even get close to II, let alone SX. If I shoot from the hip, the outlanes get MUCH wider!

#3946 4 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

The pop-to-left drain does happen, and it sucks. It's up to me to give a nudge when I see the ball falling out of the left side of the pops.
The orb-to-left/right drain happens too. My magnet grabs, spins and randomly throws the ball every time. It's a magnet. That's what they do. I have to be ready to give the game a pop if it does something nasty. Sometimes it's so fast, there's nothing that can be done. Try playing a GB Prem with Magna-Slings if you really want a magnet f-ing.
I agree. Sanctuary is dangerous. Any mode on any game that makes you hit standups is asking you to drain. That's why I only play Sanctuary in a MB. I can lose a ball or two and still complete it.
Ramps and loops return the ball safely to the flippers, generally. I try to take all the speed/flow out of the game. Some people just don't like playing that way. I find it necessary to even get close to II, let alone SX. If I shoot from the hip, the outlanes get MUCH wider!

i just ment the loops hit the slings and from the sling to sling who knows what can happen. i dont really do any of the nudging cuz the silicon feet and the family thinks thats cheating haha

#3947 4 years ago
Quoted from shriver187:

i just ment the loops hit the slings and from the sling to sling who knows what can happen. i dont really do any of the nudging cuz the silicon feet and the family thinks thats cheating haha

You need to teach the family how to really play pinball, nudging has always been a part of the game especially before they had flippers!

#3948 4 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

You need to teach the family how to really play pinball, nudging has always been a part of the game especially before they had flippers!

i told them but not helping lol

#3949 4 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Couldn't agree more. Nudging isn't cheating. If it were, you wouldn't get two warnings before a tilt. Not nudging is playing with a severe handicap. The loops on most games will put the ball somewhere on the respective sling, especially if it's a slow roller, and as you say, "who knows". A well timed tap/slap (you decide how much oomph it takes) on the same side usually will push the ball away from the rail and right onto the flipper. That's far from cheating. It's overcoming the games design to drain the ball. And it will eventually become second nature. You won't even think about it.

Put on a couple of Bowen's tutorials or some video from a high level tournament and have a family movie night. Be sure to point out to everyone how active the players' hands are.

#3950 4 years ago
Quoted from jim_:

I noticed the other day there is a "special when lit" light on the left out-lane. Does anyone know if this is used anywhere in the rules of the game?

I managed to somehow get this lit today (I think in Mystery). Lost the game without draining out the left outlane.

does anyone know what happens when you hit special when lit?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 25.00
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
$ 22.50
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 26.50
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Salem, VA
There are 8,519 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 171.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-owners-thread/page/79 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.