IMG_0025 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0018 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0020 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0017 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9001 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240315_180852874 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315-071752 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 8,517 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 171.
#201 6 years ago

Yup, this thread is fresh air compared to the original.

I hope the developments keep comin, this game looks great.

#202 6 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

I hope the developments keep comin, this game looks great.

I agree and I hope it stays that way too. Fat chance though I'd say unfortunately

#203 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I agree and I hope it stays that way too. Fat chance though I'd say unfortunately

The mods are usually pretty good about keeping/kicking the shit stirers out of the owner threads.

#204 6 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

The mods are usually pretty good about keeping/kicking the shit stirers out of the owner threads.

I hope so. I definitely would like to own this game someday i think. It's not perect but it definitely is gorgeous and looks like good fun to me.

#205 6 years ago

Got the game yesterday.

Nothing new here, but I can confirm that the game is incredibly beautiful, it shoots well, it is fast, I love the shots.

I know this is the same song and dance......but if only Lyman was coding this thing it would have been killer, (in a year or two that is )
Because the Lonnie style is ok if you only have one game with his code on but when you have Kiss, Aerosmith and GOTG next to each other you can really feel the generic coding that he does. Of course this is still early so I am hoping for some refinements in that department.

So far, the quality of the actor callouts does not bother me at all,(not great but better than many other Sterns) but it really needs some dedicated pinball callouts

One thing is certain, the game is more fun that you would believe if you only read the other thread

#206 6 years ago

My only gripe with the game right now is that the ball wont stay on the right ramp 3/5 shots it rockets off.

#207 6 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Really? Never seen them actively monitoring it - they should.

#208 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

So how are you GOTG owners liking your new game?

I am loving my game. It has a great layout and shots and does not play anything like Metallica. It really is a fun game and it will only get better. People complaining about call outs and nit picking it are missing out. One man's trash is truly another man's treasure. My recommendation for those out there considering a new machine, buy what you like and what you think is fun and don't listen to all the negative comments. Don't follow the sheep, if you like it and you enjoy it-that is all that matters.

I am happy with the build quality as well. The playfield and clear coat are perfect, and the art is absolutely spectacular. My entire family is enjoying it and my 5 year old son is cracking me up. He keeps saying "Dad I want to go play GOTG and feed GROOT some more pinballs in his mouth." -Priceless

Now I need some custom cards, these ugly yellow one's drive me crazy-Anyone make any cards yet?

I am hooked on a feeling....

GEDC4536.JPGGEDC4536.JPG

#209 6 years ago

I typically don't get anxious about getting new toys but I'm really excited to get my LE!

I can say they are right around the corner as Stern is hard at work on them!!! The LE's looks AMAZING btw

#210 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

So how are you GOTG owners liking your new game?

fun layout and shots are a bit tighter than I thought they would be. Code is really bad at this stage.

Need more time on it to decide, but it really is scary how bad the code is. Unless there are more MAJOR updates ASAP then route players are going to bore quickly and never return. Route players are not dumb and will notice immediatley how poor the code is currently. .72 is a step up from .65, but not where it should have been at release. Tight shots and poor code may sink this game before it gets going. It is sad because it appears to be a very nice shooter if it had the code/ruleset to challenge the player to dig deeper.

Givens Sterns History of abandoning code for games that dont sell well out of the gate, I am worried (hope they calm those worries).

#211 6 years ago

I will make a few adjustments, first is the coil power, needs to be turned down, especially for ball launch. There is a spot at top of shooter lane where ball gets stuck behind screw. I think lowering coil power will resolve the issue. Second is the right ramp feels loose and wiggles a little, it feels like it needs to be shored up a bit. I am not concerned at all with code, I think it will come quicker than people think and like I said-It will only get better (;

#212 6 years ago

Custom Cards would be greatly appreciated! Walkman would fit in perfectly

#213 6 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Custom Cards would be greatly appreciated! Walkman would fit in perfectly

Agreed. Or like a cassette track listing type rulesheet

#214 6 years ago

One of my favorite things about this game is how hard rocket is to hit, and how the shot multipliers work.

Like others have said, this game shoots so well. Can’t wait to see this mature.

#215 6 years ago

Got to have faith

Faith.jpgFaith.jpg

#216 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

fun layout and shots are a bit tighter than I thought they would be. Code is really bad at this stage.
Need more time on it to decide, but it really is scary how bad the code is. Unless there are more MAJOR updates ASAP then route players are going to bore quickly and never return. Route players are not dumb and will notice immediatley how poor the code is currently. .72 is a step up from .65, but not where it should have been at release. Tight shots and poor code may sink this game before it gets going. It is sad because it appears to be a very nice shooter if it had the code/ruleset to challenge the player to dig deeper.
Givens Sterns History of abandoning code for games that dont sell well out of the gate, I am worried (hope they calm those worries).

Agreed. Stopped out to play a handful of games last nite on .72. Gameplay seems faster and shots are tighter than Metallica. I also think Groot is a great toy and I like the magnet interaction on the playfield. I actually don't really mind the callouts either but the software at this point is really bad. Orb MB isn't worth the risk to shoot for and isn't that lucrative when you get it. Strategy at this point seems to just be to keep yourself in modes and just shoot Groot all day and try to keep getting yourself into MB and score jackpots, build multipliers and get supers which can be really lucrative. The rocket kickback shot is too tight and dangerous to shoot in single ball play and so is the Orb shot at least from a forehand.-these are closer to the flippers than what I expected and you really have no time to react if you brick a shot. The left outlane also seems to be where 90% of the balls drain. -ball seems to get a lot of backspin and "climbs" up and over the metal outlane. Left ramp also seems to give a lot of airballs. I think the game could still be saved if the code improves vastly. I'll go back and play a few more games but I'm pretty content just to let this one sit and wait until the code improves to where it's more fun to play.

#217 6 years ago

I made these for my game.. Print them on 4x6 and then trim. White border matches the cards STERN provided in size. I prefer to cut mine to the inside border where the cards sit more flush and less bowed.
gotg_left_nov20 (resized).jpggotg_left_nov20 (resized).jpggotg_right_nov20 (resized).jpggotg_right_nov20 (resized).jpg

#218 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

I made these for my game.. Print them on 4x6 and then trim. White border matches the cards STERN provided in size. I prefer to cut mine to the inside border where the cards sit more flush and less bowed.

NICE! LOVE the SSC Art Print incorporated!

Thanks

#219 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am bored of it. its $1 to play, ive put in $4 dollars and have gotten a replay and on the highscore board every game but 1. just bash groot and play a few multiballs per game (where you bash groot more to get the 2x,3x etc). orb mb seems to not matter. modes seem to not matter. i wont play it again on purpose (will have to in tournaments) until it gets a code update. I would be really sad if i bought day 1. shots feel good, but no code at this point

#220 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

very nice!

Any chance I can get the second one with pricing in place of designers?

one with $1/play or 3 for $2
and another would .75/play or 3 for $2

no worries if not.

#221 6 years ago

As an owner, I'll share some of my experiences with the game. For everyone thinking of getting this game and reading all the criticism, if you're on the fence, wait. Play it, see it, find out if it grooves with you as is. Don't buy it until you know, otherwise you'll probably be disappointed. I hate saying it, but you gotta manage your expectations as well. No matter what, everything is relative - everything. "The code is just awful, it's a disgrace" - - compared to what? Compared to recent titles like WOZ, Hobbit, Dialed-In, etc. (notice the trend) it's definitely inferior. But that's OK, it's not STERN's intent to make this game the epic conquest of depth like those games. If you look at my collection history you'll notice I don't own a single JJP game - even though the code is deep, I just don't enjoy the games. They're not fun for me. And yes, I guess I'm one of the few weirdos that love GOT (and really like the upper playfield) and love the hell out of my Star Wars. Point is, everyone likes different things about pinball and some things we take for granted that EVERYONE would like or hate is often not the case. Ok, off the soap box and onto some feedback.

I've played about a hundred games now on 3 different GOTG machines and you know what, I really like it. It's fun. It's fast, I think it shoots well. It's challenging - the right ramp is very tough but rewarding when you hit it. The kick-back is brutal, I avoid it at all costs. Even though it's a shot, I almost see it as more of a booby trap and as is, I honestly think it's coded well - - you gotta hit that a few times for 2X scoring - it's a good balance of not allowing some huge multiplier without putting the player through a high level of risk first. I love that the game has essentially four skill shots - the normal upper lane skill shot, the super skill shot from holding down the left flipper button and then hitting the corresponding shot, and then the two real "skill" shots of trying to plunge the ball just soft or hard enough to collect a mode shot on either of the orbits.

Points wise, I'm still learning the game to give a better criticism on that. Initially I posted that Groot MB was the only place to score big, but I'm finding some of the modes are quite lucrative as well; similar to Aerosmith, most of the points I've found are in Toy Box MB, but some of the modes like Dude Looks Like a Lady and Same old Song and Dance can be really rewarding, GOTG has a couple of modes that I've found to result in 50 to 100 million. So it's there, I just need to keep looking. Orb multiball - the exact same code as Elevator MB (not a shock since Groot MB is the same code as Toy Box MB) needs some point adjustments too, it's weak right now and little reason to go for it other than you need to in order to get to the wizard mode AND the fact that the magnet effect when the ball releases is fun to see everytime it does it.

Code wise, I think we all need to be more specific in this term and stop generalizing, if we break it down into "RULES" then GOTG is substantial. As posted before, it has coded into the RULES almost everything that's already in Aerosmith today and then some. Sure, there's a few things that Aerosmith has coded that GOTG doesn't but not much (the missed shot extra ball award for one) otherwise, GOTG has more modes, they both have the crank it up feature, they both have the mode completion award features (super ramp, super orbits, super lanes, etc.), they both have two wizard modes, they both have two MB's at this stage, they both have shot multipliers, both have a right side enabled balls save, both have end of ball bonus multipliers, they both have a progessive multiball that gets harder as you progress, etc. One of the items rules wise, that GOTG has and other games do not is the earnable action button - - Aerosmith awards it by chance I believe, but in GOTG, going for the risky stand up targets to light that action button is really well done. It really adds a fun, interactive element to the pinball experience - should I hit the button early to light crank it up/upgrades? should I save it to complete the mode? should I save it for multiball and that giant super jackpot? do I go for Groot MB or my mode shots, etc., or should I go for the hadron stand ups to light this action button? It's something simple that changes the experience for the better IMO.

Lumping the "immersion" factor into the code and yes, 100%, GOTG is lacking. The audio and video implementation is mediocre at this point. It needs refinement, polish, and substance added to take it to the next level. Based on the code being at v0.72, there is a long way to go to get it to v1.0 - which honestly is a good thing - there's plenty of room for improvement.

Functionally wise, my game plays very well. I don't get any airballs off of my right ramp. I've had a couple on the left ramp when hit after a speeding orbit shot. Drain wise, most of my drains are probably on the left as well, it's funny how much the ball can bounce off of a metal rod. Just need to aniticpate and nudge better for those saves. My autoplunger is crazy strong and sometimes the ball hits the back of the gate instead of going under - it would be great if we could get an option to adjust that power like the scoop.

The core take away I have on this game is, the shots are fun, it's a fast game, and it already gives me the "just one more time" feeling. The framework is in place and the foundation of the code is solid, it just needs the lovin' touch to get the touchy feely stuff up to snuff. As a bystander, the videos are fun to watch from the sidelines and the original score music is great to hear as well.

Epilogue - I like the rules in KISS, if it wasn't KISS I'd probably have bought that game. I like the rules in Aerosmith, if it wasn't Aerosmith I probably would have bought that game (if I didn't have KISS), GOTG is essentially the 3rd game in that progression and rules wise is strikingly similar. If you're like me that you enjoy playing KISS or Aerosmith from a rules perspective but don't care for the themes, then GOTG could be the game for you. I can also comment that I think the code in general for all of these games (KISS, Aero, GOTG) is shallow but it doesn't bother me, I like they are straight-forward and have a clear path to wizard modes. I already have TSPP and LOTR for when I want a 30 min to 60 min epic adventure, a five to ten minute jaunt of fun is OK too.

#222 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

very nice!
Any chance I can get the second one with pricing in place of designers?
one with $1/play or 3 for $2
and another would .75/play or 3 for $2
no worries if not.

Only if you post that GOTG is the best pinball ever and that all other pinballs are inferior.

I'll see what I can do...

#223 6 years ago

my fav part of the code is when i get mystery award "increase spinner value" and there is not a spinner in this game

SWEEEEETTTTTT

#224 6 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

my fav part of the code is when i get mystery award "increase spinner value" and there is not a spinner in this game
SWEEEEETTTTTT

I guess thats why its called mystery?

#225 6 years ago

SWEEEEETTTTTT

that is hilarious!

#226 6 years ago

SWEEEEETTTTTT

Lol, yeah, I thought that was pretty funny too. Makes you believe the spinners were originally part of the Pro BOM and then pulled. Bummer.

#227 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Lol, yeah, I thought that was pretty funny too. Makes you believe the spinners were originally part of the Pro BOM and then pulled. Bummer.

ripping spinners would def be a blast on the orbits. I do think the game shoots well, hope they dont abandon the code and make it a well rounded game.

#228 6 years ago

Rules wise - does anyone know what the big "Guardians" stand up target on the left side does?

#229 6 years ago

http://tiltforums.com/t/guardians-of-the-galaxy-pinball-rulesheet-wip/3338

Quoted from T-800:

Rules wise - does anyone know what the big "Guardians" stand up target on the left side does?

#230 6 years ago

Can anyone with the game breakdown which modes go with which scene/s from the film, thanks.

#231 6 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Yes it is! nice coming here to constructively talk about the game I have an LE on order. Anyone have any idea when these ship?

Looking for lots of good code, audio and video updates to come as this games development moves along.

#232 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Do you feel that the code is really bad on AS also? Is GOTG code better, worse, or about the same in your opinion?

#233 6 years ago

Nice write up, T-800, I appreciate it!

#234 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Do you feel that the code is really bad on AS also? Is GOTG code better, worse, or about the same in your opinion?

I think GOTG is the worst I have experienced for a release. Granted I did not play BM66 until after a few updates, but GOTG code is much worse than anything else in recent memory *for sure worse that SW and XM initial release.

It has modes and ruleset foundation but is glitchy, lacking any sort of polish even on portions of it, and the music/callouts are beyond amateur (as others have said it is the opposite of immersion and quickly makes you realize how a typically games takes, rules, lights, music, and callouts all dancing together at the right time to really make immersion or at least an experiance happen).

It currently feels like it went out the door way premature, and then they tried to slop in an update with "callouts" just to make things better. They missed the mark on both and really needs all hands on deck sort of tune up quickly.

I will admit that sounds are a big part of pinball to me and things are so disjointed it is tough to play given the current sound/callouts (which are the worse parts of the current code)

#235 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I think GOTG is the worst I have experienced for a release. Granted I did not play BM66 until after a few updates, but GOTG code is much worse than anything else in recent memory *for sure worse that SW and XM initial release.

I have to disagree.

TWD - when released was awful. Most people hated the game - not only because of how brutal and tough it was, but because only about a tenth of it was coded (the multiballs and some bare bones modes), since then that game has become a masterpiece and one of my top 5 games.

XMen - was disjointed and buggy with even worse audio and dots at release and no clear direction on the foundation of the code. It took years to get that polished up and now is arguably one of the better bang for the buck games, but at launch HAD practically zero replay value.

BM66 - launched minimalist code at best with hardly any modes fully programmed, on a design that does not resonate with most people. Practically everyone I saw play that game on location was a one and done. I still don't enjoy playing that game even with the most recent code. I'd play GOTG all day long over having to play BM66.

Audio and video aside, GOTG shipped with a heck of a lot more to it and from what I've seen of players on location, it is resonating. I guess in the end the coinbox will tell.

#236 6 years ago

Just set my pro up yesterday and I love the game. Great ramp and orbit flow, Rocket shot is challenging but fun, and feeding Groot balls is a blast.
Some great mulitiballs too! I miss my Ironman and Metallica and this fills that void perfectly.
I will be changing the sounds with Pinball Browser, but I feel the only bad ones are Rocket & Yondu. Gotta have me some 10cc's I'm not in love for high score music

#237 6 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

I will be changing the sounds with Pinball Browser, but I feel the only bad ones are Rocket & Yondu.

You just made my friggin week man! I hope you share your work like you did on TWD - I have had your version on my game since you started it and I absolutely love it, fantastic integration.

#238 6 years ago

Thanks man! I'm on the case and hard at work to make this game better for us all

#239 6 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Thanks man! I'm on the case and hard at work to make this game better for us all

Shouldn't you be re-doing TWD now the new code (!!!!) is out?

#240 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Haha beat me to it

#241 6 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Just set my pro up yesterday and I love the game. Great ramp and orbit flow, Rocket shot is challenging but fun, and feeding Groot balls is a blast.
Some great mulitiballs too! I miss my Ironman and Metallica and this fills that void perfectly.
I will be changing the sounds with Pinball Browser, but I feel the only bad ones are Rocket & Yondu. Gotta have me some 10cc's I'm not in love for high score music

I knew someone would come through! And I'm glad it's you. You did a kick ass job on TWD. I just have one question. Are you leaving in "A bobbily bo bo". Lol

#242 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

TWD - when released was awful. Most people hated the game - not only because of how brutal and tough it was, but because only about a tenth of it was coded (the multiballs and some bare bones modes), since then that game has become a masterpiece and one of my top 5 games

It just got even better

Quoted from cleland:

Lyman just doubled your Pinball Browser workload

#243 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Haha, I know talk about timing....yikes! I'm hoping for TWD I can just run a macro and sound prompts have not changed. I will post links tomorrow if this is the case. At any rate TWD will take priority as GOTG will take me some time. If anyone has the ability to send me the GOTG movies ripped that would help a lot.
Otherwise I have to purchase them this weekend and rip them myself. PM me if you can help.

#244 6 years ago

I am seeing some improvements made from previous games. One is the left outlane ball guides are higher than they were on Ghostbusters(no need to hammer them Neo), eliminating ball lane hopping and I like the added LED spot wire that holds LED in place firmly.
This game is too bright and I want to tone it down a bit. It is mainly bright around exterior and needs some more lighting in the middle. I was thinking of adding two additional spots to the lower and getting rid of most of the exterior bright cool white LED's. I was messing around with some LED's and put a fast color changer in the spot in front of Rocket and it makes him look like he is firing the gun with the flashing, keeping it for now. Also not sure if playfield will wear from magnet in concentrated area, so I installed a mylar circle just in case.

GEDC4542.JPGGEDC4542.JPG

#245 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

So how are you GOTG owners liking your new game? Game looks great as hell to me! I came over to this thread hoping to get away from all the Stern haters so give me some good news please!! Is the game pretty awesome or what?

Well I hate it. Mine is for sale for 5200. I put in some titan rubbers. I put some smaller posts on right ramp that make it easier to hit.

#246 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Well I hate it. Mine is for sale for 5200. I put in some titan rubbers. I put some smaller posts on right ramp that make it easier to hit.

Maybe if you give it some time to get the shots down? I know they're tight. I like them that way.

#247 6 years ago

Officially part of the club. Game is a lot of fun! Ramps are crazy smooth and plays really fast.

Video/sounds is definitely off, but not a huge deal to me as I normally have other sounds competing in the room. Im a huge GotG fan, and voice actors dont bother me at all (Quill is the most noticeable).

To me, there is a risk/reward for being an early adopter. Im genuinely happy I have this game in my collection today (theme is a dream for me tho). Your milage may vary, but IMO, this game is very fun as it stands (and GORGEOUS).

E21905F5-3B11-4BF1-BE40-8BEF82F00AC0 (resized).jpegE21905F5-3B11-4BF1-BE40-8BEF82F00AC0 (resized).jpeg

9F3ABFDE-91B7-4AA1-BA5C-FEFB50D5C795 (resized).jpeg9F3ABFDE-91B7-4AA1-BA5C-FEFB50D5C795 (resized).jpeg

1519DDEE-DDA1-4557-A447-4FF79E3FFC07 (resized).jpeg1519DDEE-DDA1-4557-A447-4FF79E3FFC07 (resized).jpeg

#248 6 years ago
Quoted from BrianBannon:

Yes, same issue on my game, too, running .66 code. I have tried to recreate it and it doesn't happen every time. It seems like the problem crops up when a ball or balls are already locked in Groot. It wouldn't be a problem if the drop target stayed down long enough in ball search for the ball to fall past it. Also, I am seeing an odd result when looking at the switch test for the groot lock optos, so that may be a cause? Perhaps? Normally, in switch test when a switch is open there is just a dot, and a square when the switch is closed. In this case, when the switch is open there are five dots, looks like a five as seen on dice. This is what you see in test for switches #59-63, though they test fine when a ball is present. Unfortunately, there is no switch behind the drop target to tell the game a ball is there. On mine, the drop target will drop to let the ball out, but when it does drop the lip of the target kicks the ball backward and the drop target pops back up before the ball can roll past it.
I called Chas at Stern on Wednesday and he didn't have an answer for me, said that it was the first time he heard about the

Yes, same issue on my game, too, running .66 code. I have tried to recreate it and it doesn't happen every time. It seems like the problem crops up when a ball or balls are already locked in Groot. It wouldn't be a problem if the drop target stayed down long enough in ball search for the ball to fall past it. Also, I am seeing an odd result when looking at the switch test for the groot lock optos, so that may be a cause? Perhaps? Normally, in switch test when a switch is open there is just a dot, and a square when the switch is closed. In this case, when the switch is open there are five dots, looks like a five as seen on dice. This is what you see in test for switches #59-63, though they test fine when a ball is present. Unfortunately, there is no switch behind the drop target to tell the game a ball is there. On mine, the drop target will drop to let the ball out, but when it does drop the lip of the target kicks the ball backward and the drop target pops back up before the ball can roll past it.
I called Chas at Stern on Wednesday and he didn't have an answer for me, said that it was the first time he heard about the issue.

Any luck with code update? Played it at Padavans last Saturday and was having that issue.

#249 6 years ago

Put a deposit down on a Premium last week. Supposed to be in on the 15th.

#250 6 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

Officially part of the club. Game is a lot of fun! Ramps are crazy smooth and plays really fast.
Video/sounds is definitely off, but not a huge deal to me as I normally have other sounds competing in the room. Im a huge GotG fan, and voice actors dont bother me at all (Quill is the most noticeable).
To me, there is a risk/reward for being an early adopter. Im genuinely happy I have this game in my collection today (theme is a dream for me tho). Your milage may vary, but IMO, this game is very fun as it stands (and GORGEOUS).

Definitely a great looking game for sure!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 26.50
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

6,495 (Firm)
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 134.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,517 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 171.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-owners-thread/page/5?hl=silveredballs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.