IMG_0025 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0018 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0020 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0017 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9001 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240315_180852874 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315-071752 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 8,514 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 171.
#2901 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Deadpool looks a little repetitive but fun.

I'm on the fence with DP. If they add some level 2 and 3 code to the battles (ala ST or GotG), I think that would increase the complexity and longevity. I've heard a lot of people saying they got to Sauron or Sinister pretty quickly. The playfield and inserts are what they are, so I don't see how they can do much else...maybe something with the Wolverine or Domino shots to create "side modes". But I'm not the creative type, so there's probably more they could do.

GotG at .84 code is nothing like the current game. I'm hoping the same will be true for DP.

#2902 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

oldmanpinball
You will enjoy Deadpool. Good game to compliment your Guardians. Different fun and shots. It's a winner too.
Also different than your Walking Dead. Nice cross section of a few Sterns if you add Deadpool to your mix. I'd bet you like it.
All my friends that have played my Deadpool are impressed with it.

+1. Agree

#2903 5 years ago

I am already having an idea of a mod for the Guardians when it finally arrives here.
You guys that have played it alot, i have a question for you.

Currently there are 4 songs from the movie sound track incorporated in the game, right?

During game play, what & when does each of these songs get played?

Cheers
/Micael

#2904 5 years ago

Iirc each song gets played randomly when you are not in a mode. Cherry bomb also plays during that mb.
I went to Cleland code pretty quick so i think this is correct.

#2905 5 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Iirc each song gets played randomly when you are not in a mode. Cherry bomb also plays during that mb.
I went to Cleland code pretty quick so i think this is correct.

Thanks for the quick reply, so t here is nothing that triggers the songs then.

#2906 5 years ago

Only Cherry bomb

#2907 5 years ago

Ordered a pro 4-5 weeks ago, does anyone know what sterns production schedule is?

#2908 5 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Ordered a pro 4-5 weeks ago, does anyone know what sterns production schedule is?

Ask your distro.

#2909 5 years ago

installed a shaker motor on my PRO and did the washer trick to put the magnet core closer to the playfield , substantial improvement in magnet action instead of the ball leaving the orb and getting weak swirl and sdtm ( total momentum killer) , the ball really gets grabbed , stopped and then softly released to a flipper, highly recommended!

had at least one good game 6/8 modes ,started sanctuary for 7 with groot loaded for multiball , shoot brick that goes to left outlane, OVER!

is there any indicator on the playfield or display of the # of balls locked in the orb?

#2910 5 years ago

We are now in full production mode of our Guardian of the Galaxy Groot Hands. Now is the perfect time to grab a set if you were waiting for our production line. Staying true to our vision, these are the highest quality of their kind to be found anywhere, bar none.

Get them here, or on our website:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1032-lighted-pinball-mods/01981-guardians-of-the-galaxy-gotg-pinball-machine-groot-hands-mod

Easy 5 minute installation, check out a video here:

guardians of the galaxy pinball groot hands (resized).jpgguardians of the galaxy pinball groot hands (resized).jpg
#2911 5 years ago

Been busy with work and occasionally I work on my mods. Working on a custom topper to sell so I repainted the Hasbro Infinity Gauntlet

P_20180929_153303 (resized).jpgP_20180929_153303 (resized).jpgP_20180929_153317 (resized).jpgP_20180929_153317 (resized).jpgP_20180929_153402 (resized).jpgP_20180929_153402 (resized).jpg
#2912 5 years ago
Quoted from UrethraFranklin:

Been busy with work and occasionally I work on my mods. Working on a custom topper to sell so I repainted the Hasbro Infinity Gauntlet
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great! Did you ever finish your Milano topper for GOTG?

#2913 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Looks great! Did you ever finish your Milano topper for GOTG?

Yeah and it just needs assembly. I just can't get anyone to wire it all up. Everyone is super busy.

#2914 5 years ago

I replaced my orb drop target with a new one from Stern and it’s working much better than the original except it sometimes double triggers and ends up not trapping the ball.

Now I have a new occasional problem where Groot gets a case of the dry-heaves. This seems to happen after a 4+ multiball and all of the balls drain and for some reason the machine thinks there are still balls inside of Groot even though they are all actually inside the trough. All trough sensors are working and show all six balls in there. The game will do a ball check and then Groot continues to try clearing his throat even though he has no balls. When I opened the coin door; it switched to an operator alert about Groot and sort of fixed itself; but it totally kills the momentum after having a crazy multiball. It just happened to me after Cherry Bomb; thankfully my new grand champ score was saved after opening the door.

Just wondering if anyone is/has seen this and if there’s any recommended adjustments I can do to help prevent it.

#2915 5 years ago

Look in the switch test and see if any of the groot switches think there is a ball in there.

#2916 5 years ago
Quoted from Belcaw:

I replaced my orb drop target with a new one from Stern and it’s working much better than the original except it sometimes double triggers and ends up not trapping the ball.
Now I have a new occasional problem where Groot gets a case of the dry-heaves. This seems to happen after a 4+ multiball and all of the balls drain and for some reason the machine thinks there are still balls inside of Groot even though they are all actually inside the trough. All trough sensors are working and show all six balls in there. The game will do a ball check and then Groot continues to try clearing his throat even though he has no balls. When I opened the coin door; it switched to an operator alert about Groot and sort of fixed itself; but it totally kills the momentum after having a crazy multiball. It just happened to me after Cherry Bomb; thankfully my new grand champ score was saved after opening the door.
Just wondering if anyone is/has seen this and if there’s any recommended adjustments I can do to help prevent it.

Have same issues. Only sometimes though. Talked to stern tech guys and they said they haven’t heard of the issue. Obviously it’s an issue. All my sensors are cleaned and working properly. Groot just f@$ks up sometimes

#2917 5 years ago

Hello Team GOTG,

I got zero bites on the first post , but still interested in learn if anyone has an opinion on the Special. I contacted Stern with the question , and still waiting for a response...oh no , I am starting to feel as if the Special is not so special.

I was wanting to know if anyone has been awarded a Special- thus far for me it has only been once and awarded as a mystery award with great graphics on the display.Special...Special...anyone...Bueller?

#2918 5 years ago

Here's a few things I'd still like to see fixed and/or added in a future code update.

Fixes:

The text display in the attract mode for the extra balls award is too large, and the "E" is cropped off a bit. This needs to be slightly re-sized.

Sometimes, the Extra Ball animation with Star Lord has no background music.

Sometimes, the Ball Saved animation with Gamora has no background music.

The mode can end and you can put the ball in the scoop immediately, and the game doesn't realize the mode is over and simply spits it back out. It's like the game needs a couple seconds to realize the mode is over. The timer on this needs to be adjusted.

I almost always use the button to launch a ball. If you hit the button to fast after the ball enters the trough, the mode will start, but the ball doesn't launch and you have to hit it again. Not sure if this is a GOTG problem, or a SPIKE 2 problem. My Star Trek never did this.

Wishes:

Plunging a ball into a mode with 2 seconds left is pointless. If you lose a ball with let's say under 5 seconds left, the mode should be timed out automatically, and you go back to the selection screen for the new ball.

If you qualify a mode, and then lose a ball, I'd like to see you be able to get out of that mode and start a different one with the new ball. I know when I play the 4 modes on the other side of Cherry Bomb, I'm just trying to get to Immolation Initiative. If I qualify and drain, I want to be able to move on if I choose.

The scoop ejects needs the option of offering a short ball consolation. I miss this from Ghostbusters, which had an equally erratic right scoop.

#2919 5 years ago
Quoted from JFink8222:

Have same issues. Only sometimes though. Talked to stern tech guys and they said they haven’t heard of the issue. Obviously it’s an issue. All my sensors are cleaned and working properly. Groot just f@$ks up sometimes

I think I may have fixed mine last night. I lifted the playfield to take a closer look at the Groot trough and saw the two circuitboards attached to the left and right of the trough were barely hanging on by one loose screw on the left and two loose screws on the right.

Using the homeless screws I found and put away from inside the cabinet after delivery; I was able to secure those boards properly with a short small philips screwdriver. I’m pretty sure this is what fixed the problem.

But I did do two other things at the same time. First I went over all the wiring throughout under the playfield and made sure they were secure everywhere they were attached to either a board or to other wires. Secondly I installed the cabinet node capacitor kit that prevents the unintentional slam-tilt. If you have a Stern shaker you can find details about that on the Stern website.

I put it all back together and played maybe five games and didn’t have the problem again. Just thought I’d reply back in case this might be helpful for you and crossing my fingers that it actually solve the problem for me.

#2920 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

The scoop ejects needs the option of offering a short ball consolation. I miss this from Ghostbusters, which had an equally erratic right scoop.

I think this is a necessity. You can't play this game without hitting the right scoop multiple times per ball if you want to make significant progress. And the kickout, at factory power, is very unpredictable. I would prefer a very short ball save to the option of turning down the power so the ball drops to the right flipper (which is what I've done).

On GB, with the magna slings, if the right kickout didn't have a ball save that game would have an even worse reputation.

#2921 5 years ago
Quoted from Belcaw:

I think I may have fixed mine last night. I lifted the playfield to take a closer look at the Groot trough and saw the two circuitboards attached to the left and right of the trough were barely hanging on by one loose screw on the left and two loose screws on the right.
Using the homeless screws I found and put away from inside the cabinet after delivery; I was able to secure those boards properly with a short small philips screwdriver. I’m pretty sure this is what fixed the problem.

Ok, after talking to a friend; I now know I probably sounded like a complete noob (which I am) because those circuitboards I mentioned are actually the opto-boards for the Groot trough. So, of course, having those loose and misaligned would cause a misread on how many balls are in there and result in that Groot Gag.

#2922 5 years ago
Quoted from Belcaw:

Secondly I installed the cabinet node capacitor kit that prevents the unintentional slam-tilt. If you have a Stern shaker you can find details about that on the Stern website.

That kit is not necessary for GOTG. That was for earlier SPIKE 2 and SPIKE 1 games

#2923 5 years ago

Some adjusts later..., here is my "Guandians of The Galaxy Crew Card printed in chrome vinyl (chome vinyl is not an easy print material):

"Guardians Of The Galaxy Custom Pinball Card - Crew" (STERN) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 1).
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/artes/Guardians%20Of%20The%20Galaxy%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Crew%20print1.jpg

"Guardians Of The Galaxy Custom Pinball Card - Crew" (STERN) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 2).
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/artes/Guardians%20Of%20The%20Galaxy%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Crew%20print2.jpg
Guardians Of The Galaxy Custom Pinball Card Crew print1.JPGGuardians Of The Galaxy Custom Pinball Card Crew print1.JPGGuardians Of The Galaxy Custom Pinball Card Crew print2.JPGGuardians Of The Galaxy Custom Pinball Card Crew print2.JPG

*I take bigger screenshots and photos, click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary) for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures.

Here is "Guandians of The Galaxy Crew Pinball Card" design for details if you want to check:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-owners-thread/page/56#post-4542065

Regards

#2924 5 years ago
Quoted from Mikonos:

Some adjusts later..., here is my "Guandians of The Galaxy Crew Card printed in chrome vinyl (chome vinyl is not an easy print material):
"Guardians Of The Galaxy Custom Pinball Card - Crew" (STERN) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 1).
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/artes/Guardians%20Of%20The%20Galaxy%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Crew%20print1.jpg
"Guardians Of The Galaxy Custom Pinball Card - Crew" (STERN) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 2).
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/artes/Guardians%20Of%20The%20Galaxy%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Crew%20print2.jpg
[quoted image][quoted image]
*I take bigger screenshots and photos, click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary) for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures.
Here is "Guandians of The Galaxy Crew Pinball Card" design for details if you want to check:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-owners-thread/page/56#post-4542065
Regards

I like the pic but the website/e-mail/forum watermark is a bit much.

#2925 5 years ago

Don´t think about it, it is something for avoid... you know.

Sorry for it!

Regards

#2926 5 years ago
Quoted from Mikonos:

[quoted image][quoted image]
Regards

Fixed that for you! All jokes aside, they do look very nice
Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 11.17.23 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-10-04 at 11.17.23 AM (resized).png

#2927 5 years ago

Thanks!

#2928 5 years ago

Just put up my best game yet. 2nd time to Immolation. Ball 2 was a monster. Completed 3 modes, Groot MB and Cherry Bomb with it. Finished all modes except Sanctuary and Kyln (of course). Half of the points came from CB (over 400M) and II (over 600M). The code finally does this game justice.

GotG 2B (resized).jpgGotG 2B (resized).jpg
#2929 5 years ago

Wow, great score. I have yet to break a billion. Im close, but just haven't gotten over it yet.

#2930 5 years ago

Made a led light box with clear pvc Sections to elevate figures and show off color changes. A diy topper. I think I'm done adding anything else. Been playing more than modding lately ...duh!

20181001_182001_HDR-1 (resized).jpg20181001_182001_HDR-1 (resized).jpg
#2931 5 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Wow, great score. I have yet to break a billion. Im close, but just haven't gotten over it yet.

Thanks!! I've got two over a billion...this one and a 1.2B. They are my only games that went to II. I think the multiball totals are key to getting big scores (lighting multipliers at the right time and taking them into multiballs). This thing usually cleans my clock as it's very tight. Unlike other games, I don't think there is a single shot on GotG that I'm comfortable hitting on demand...except maybe Groot.

#2932 5 years ago

Just got done playing and got over 5 billion. Got Cherry Bomb Multiball and Immolation Initiative multiball. Got over 4 billion just on Immolation. Kinda funny though since I have never broke a billion ever. Best before this was 600 million. Didn't have my phone to take a picture. Will have to do that later. Time for a beer

#2933 5 years ago
Quoted from Supersquid:

Just got done playing and got over 5 billion. Got Cherry Bomb Multiball and Immolation Initiative multiball. Got over 4 billion just on Immolation. Kinda funny though since I have never broke a billion ever. Best before this was 600 million. Didn't have my phone to take a picture. Will have to do that later. Time for a beer

Pics or it didn't happen, LOL! Nice game! My best game is about 1.5B and I killed Cherry Bomb MB on that one, 2nd best is under a billion and I got to II and CB on it but tanked both of them. It can be a butt-kicker but can also rack up points fast with multipliers and multi-balls if you get on a roll.

#2934 5 years ago

Just for proof, and I know, crappy Iphone pictures. 4.6 billion on Immolation, 5.7 billion overall. Tried taking a picture of Cherry Bomb at 176 million, but believe it or not, that picture was even worse than these 2. I'll probably never get there again. When I did Immolation, don't even know what I was hitting since I was just concentrating on the flippers and not where the balls went. I just kept hearing Rocket tell me "Scoring Multiplier".

IMG_1251 (resized).JPGIMG_1251 (resized).JPGIMG_1253 (resized).JPGIMG_1253 (resized).JPG
#2935 5 years ago

I just had a descent game myself,and finished Save Xandar with the last lit Super shot to the scoop for close to 3B.The screen explodes in purple much the same as the final shot in CB.
I have finished SX 4 times.I wished I had someone video the display to see what is going on throughout the mayhem of keeping the multiball going.I have seen the dance off,the holding of the Infinity Stone and Quills mom, but it is tough to look up at the display most times.

IMG_1453 (resized).jpgIMG_1453 (resized).jpgIMG_1455 (resized).jpgIMG_1455 (resized).jpg
#2936 5 years ago

Nice score. You have finished Xandar 4 times and I haven't even reached it once. I need to play more and practice. Usually this game kicks my butt and frustrates me, but I keep coming back for more.

#2937 5 years ago

I recently had my GOTG Pro powder coated by Rob Stone.

I spent considerable time picking color which we are calling Disco Nights.

Photos aren’t the best due to lighting in my game room but in person it changes from black to purple to blue with an amazing metallic flake to it.

He has his own thread here if you are interested in getting your games done:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/powder-coating-services-offered

19274046-B46F-4C78-97BD-D8E948AD5F35 (resized).jpeg19274046-B46F-4C78-97BD-D8E948AD5F35 (resized).jpeg39082A26-6B1B-4A75-B63A-580C97FDF575 (resized).jpeg39082A26-6B1B-4A75-B63A-580C97FDF575 (resized).jpeg4A881541-3C0F-4AED-9483-251DABB870B3 (resized).jpeg4A881541-3C0F-4AED-9483-251DABB870B3 (resized).jpeg878AE954-6C87-4BE5-A23C-E885BAC7CB95 (resized).jpeg878AE954-6C87-4BE5-A23C-E885BAC7CB95 (resized).jpegD31D8C5B-EA97-42DD-83AA-AC83CEC41DD8 (resized).jpegD31D8C5B-EA97-42DD-83AA-AC83CEC41DD8 (resized).jpeg
#2938 5 years ago
Quoted from Supersquid:

When I did Immolation, don't even know what I was hitting since I was just concentrating on the flippers and not where the balls went. I just kept hearing Rocket tell me "Scoring Multiplier".

Nicely Done on II!!
My best on this mode is like 600M. I think you are correct the 2X shots, If I am 1 shot away from II or SX- I will avoid the scoop try to build up as many 2X shots as I can before starting the mode.II is one mode where I have no idea what is happening on the display screen-other than the beginning with Ronan. Again really nice score ,cheers.

#2939 5 years ago
Quoted from Tungsten78:

For those with a tempermental orb lock, this adjustment worked like a charm for me. Thanks murfe88!

This also worked for my orb lock problem (where once a ball was locked in the Orb, the drop target would not drop back down to release the ball).

I actually couldn't get the screws off on the left side of the bracket (not sure why Stern overtightened them, but there you are), and thus was only able to insert washers on the right side of the bracket. But it seems to have cured the orb lock problem nonetheless.

My eternal thanks as well to murfe88 - it was really bumming me out!

#2940 5 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

recently had my GOTG Pro powder coated by Rob Stone.

I spent considerable time picking color which we are calling Disco Nights.

Looks really nice, can't tell from the pictures but wondering if you did the legs also.

#2941 5 years ago
Quoted from sgorsuch:

Looks really nice, can't tell from the pictures but wondering if you did the legs also.

Yes. Did everything but the coin door.

#2942 5 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

It can be a butt-kicker but can also rack up points fast with multipliers and multi-balls if you get on a roll.

So true...the best part of this game is it's replayability. I put up my best game two days ago, and lost three balls trying to hit the scoop to start CB today! You never know how it's going to treat you.

#2943 5 years ago

Should have some big updates in the next week with most mods being installed. I am not even tech savvy so it's hard when I have all these ideas and no one to help wire it up. We're all busy and I'm up 20 hours a day, 7 days a week I am working on stuff, and it seems like there isn't even close to enough time to finish this stuff. Anyway The Gauntlet is finished and I think this topper is going to look killer.

Glove1 (resized).jpgGlove1 (resized).jpgGlove2 (resized).jpgGlove2 (resized).jpgGlove3 (resized).jpgGlove3 (resized).jpg
#2944 5 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

Just put up my best game yet. 2nd time to Immolation. Ball 2 was a monster. Completed 3 modes, Groot MB and Cherry Bomb with it. Finished all modes except Sanctuary and Kyln (of course). Half of the points came from CB (over 400M) and II (over 600M). The code finally does this game justice.
[quoted image]

NIce score !! got to 1.1 billion recently , 6 /8 modes completed and then choked on the scoop shot to start another mode, I wish there was at least one other ways to start a mode( ? combo shot using the character of the mode? ) ....

Any consensus of the best order to do the modes ??...

have never got to immolation. sometimes I start with sanctuary just to get it out of the way and other times I start with easier yaka or antiquites , and try to preload the orb and groot for mutiballs and go multiball for one of the longer modes like pod chase or sibling , and save the other modes for the end , is this a good approach?

#2945 5 years ago
Quoted from Belcaw:

Was there any visual difference in the new drop target mechanism ?

unless the mechanism is changed the " double trigger" means the target is not catching on the ledge to stay up and trap the ball , on the old mech
a slight adjustment of the trigger plate to move the nub a touch away from the drop target would likely fix ( move it too far away and you will be back with the target not dropping when the ball is behind it!)

#2946 5 years ago

Got further on the topper I'll be selling. Still a lot to go.

IMG_20181014_113628673 (resized).jpgIMG_20181014_113628673 (resized).jpgIMG_20181014_113654207 (resized).jpgIMG_20181014_113654207 (resized).jpgIMG_20181014_113730050 (resized).jpgIMG_20181014_113730050 (resized).jpgIMG_20181014_141748305 (resized).jpgIMG_20181014_141748305 (resized).jpgIMG_20181014_144025105 (resized).jpgIMG_20181014_144025105 (resized).jpgIMG_20181014_144032022 (resized).jpgIMG_20181014_144032022 (resized).jpg
#2947 5 years ago

Handful left!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sale-gotg-orb-airball-protector-plastic-protector#post-4635393

1B9C09FE-B8E3-4AAC-BE22-D13D977D9F4C (resized).png1B9C09FE-B8E3-4AAC-BE22-D13D977D9F4C (resized).png5258C978-7D0B-4874-BBBB-9F23835B4390 (resized).png5258C978-7D0B-4874-BBBB-9F23835B4390 (resized).pngF506CCCF-2DB8-4E19-8845-0F11BA4C2D8E (resized).pngF506CCCF-2DB8-4E19-8845-0F11BA4C2D8E (resized).png
#2948 5 years ago

We have this on our machine, definitely worth it. Get one while you still can!

#2949 5 years ago
Quoted from UrethraFranklin:

Got further on the topper I'll be selling. Still a lot to go.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#2950 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballjj:

Was there any visual difference in the new drop target mechanism ?
unless the mechanism is changed the " double trigger" means the target is not catching on the ledge to stay up and trap the ball , on the old mech
a slight adjustment of the trigger plate to move the nub a touch away from the drop target would likely fix ( move it too far away and you will be back with the target not dropping when the ball is behind it!)

It looked exactly the same; but the pull down is noticeably stronger.

I now need to get in there and see if there’s something I can do to adjust it to stay up. The new one will sometimes miss catching the ball because it triggers twice instead of once to catch the ball and that causes enough of a gap that the ball ends up not trapped. This only happens about 10% of the time and is much more desirable than a stuck ball; so I may end up just accepting it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 134.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Salem, VA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 26.50
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 19.95
6,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Berkeley Township, NJ
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 210.00
$ 28.00
$ 22.50
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 8,514 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 171.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-owners-thread/page/59?hl=pinballjj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.