LE/PRE V1.03 - July 23, 2018
- Fixed Tournament Leaders attract mode display effect text, i.e. "Current Winners:" text is replaced with "Tournament Leaders:".
- Fixed Tournament Winners/Leaders attract mode display effect initials text that could sometimes
exceed the width of the display now that the player can enter up to 20 initials.
- Fixed a problem where the outline was missing on the "Tournament Ends In" attract mode display text.
- Changed the criteria when Mystery awards an add-a-ball. Under normal circumstances Mystery will try to award an add-a-ball
if a multiball is active. A problem occurs when Mystery and Immolation Initiative or Save Xandar Wizard Mode start are both
awarded at the same time. The game would prematurely award a Mystery add-a-ball and then start the "lit" Wizard Mode.
In this case the player wouldn't want an add-a-ball award yet since the multiball mode is just beginning with a 25 second ball saver.
Now, the Mystery add-a-ball criteria has been changed to make add-a-ball available later in the multiball.
- added Slam Tilt functionality to the game, i.e. for games that have a Slam Tilt switch installed.
- Enhanced center channel clarity.
- Added bass frequency filter selection options: 125Hz, 250Hz, and disabled.
- Added treble frequency filter selection options: 4kHz, 8kHz, and disabled.