IMG_0025 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0018 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0020 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0017 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9001 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240315_180852874 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315-071752 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 8,519 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 171.
#851 6 years ago

My GOTGLE arrives in the next few days, what’s the opinions on the plastic protectors, which colours to get..

Who has the LE protectors instock?

Thx M.D.

#852 6 years ago
Quoted from OchoFosho:

GotG Pro is my first pin and I've got a ton of games on it already, but would like to know if there is any sort of detailed rule sheet for it. Specifically I'm curious about how the Sanctuary mode works as I seem to complete that mode without making any shots until after the timer has expired.
As for my enjoyment of the game, I think it's been fantastic so far. I did try a few games on the original code before upgrading it and can see why some people were frustrated with it, but on the latest code it has been a lot of fun.

If there is a detailed rule set out there, I have not seen it ,nor have I been directed to it. I have wondered about the Sanctuary mode myself. It always starts out with just one shot-Drax. Then once this is made it moves to Rocket. It would seem odd that the timer for this mode runs out and automatically awards Sanctuary II- but it appears to do this more often then not. I have seen the required shot moved with each hit of the pops.I think there are only 2 required shots in this mode and then goes to the next phase of the mode. If I remember correctly-the 2 shots are made ,and the timer runs out then all shots are available in the yellow color insert. I don't usually use the Hadron Enforcer button for one of these shots - I try to stack them up for use in the MB modes-especially Orb. It is the toughest to complete.I have worked my way to the scene where the Collector is relating the story of "Beings of Extraordinary Strength" using the Infinity Stones.

Has anyone seen the SPECIAL insert light yet?

I am still uncertain if the Upgrade scoop is worth the shot- as in the Pod Chase- it seems you are penalized for the upgrade by only having the ramps as the required shots.I avoid the scoop like the plague in this mode.

Congrats on your game OchoFosho- I really am enjoying the game. I had an X-files and it had some pretty tight shots and was hated by some, but it was a great feeling to make the shot cleanly.
Cheers

#853 6 years ago

Today I had an Orb MB where 2 balls were held behind the drop target- what a combo.
In a different game today - had a ball stuck in Groot's mouth. Did a ball search and finally went all the way down his food tube.

#854 6 years ago

Fyi. Just reporting some issues. Hopefully Stern reads this.

I've had the screen go black a few times now. It seems like it's just the mode clips that go black. It will still play other clips like skill shot and ball save. Not sure what the exact circumstances that cause this are.

I've had Groot not open a few times. Once it fixed itself. Another time I got an operator error message about it. The mouth wouldn't work in test either. I raised the playfield and found the the ball eject plunger was stuck in the activated position (up). I was able to pull it back down, but felt some resistance. This was somehow preventing the mouth from opening.

Anyone else see these?

#855 6 years ago

The black screen you report reminds me of how Aerosmith handles the KISS song selection bug

If you select a mode, launch, then hit the flippers before another switch, the game loses its shit & the screen is black for much of the time.

Your other symptoms complicate my amateur diagnosis tho.

#856 6 years ago
Quoted from sgorsuch:

If there is a detailed rule set out there, I have not seen it ,nor have I been directed to it. I have wondered about the Sanctuary mode myself. It always starts out with just one shot-Drax. Then once this is made it moves to Rocket. It would seem odd that the timer for this mode runs out and automatically awards Sanctuary II- but it appears to do this more often then not. I have seen the required shot moved with each hit of the pops.I think there are only 2 required shots in this mode and then goes to the next phase of the mode. If I remember correctly-the 2 shots are made ,and the timer runs out then all shots are available in the yellow color insert. I don't usually use the Hadron Enforcer button for one of these shots - I try to stack them up for use in the MB modes-especially Orb. It is the toughest to complete.I have worked my way to the scene where the Collector is relating the story of "Beings of Extraordinary Strength" using the Infinity Stones.
Has anyone seen the SPECIAL insert light yet?
I am still uncertain if the Upgrade scoop is worth the shot- as in the Pod Chase- it seems you are penalized for the upgrade by only having the ramps as the required shots.I avoid the scoop like the plague in this mode.
Congrats on your game OchoFosho- I really am enjoying the game. I had an X-files and it had some pretty tight shots and was hated by some, but it was a great feeling to make the shot cleanly.
Cheers

Thanks sgorsuch. I've had the same questions about the upgrade as well, especially in Pod Chase where it does seem to make the mode harder to complete, though I'm not sure if the points reflect the added difficulty.

As for Sanctuary, I've seen all lights turn yellow after the timer without successfully hitting ANY shots (ie, no Drax) and then still being awarded Sanctuary II if I make any yellow shot before draining the ball. Seems strange, but Sanctuary is a pretty short mode.

And no, I've never seen the Special insert light up either. I've played or watched about 300 games on my machine so I'm guessing that hasn't been coded yet.

#857 6 years ago
Quoted from Flippersaurus:

Fyi. Just reporting some issues.

I've had Groot not open a few times. Once it fixed itself. Another time I got an operator error message about it. The mouth wouldn't work in test either. I raised the playfield and found the the ball eject plunger was stuck in the activated position (up). I was able to pull it back down, but felt some resistance. This was somehow preventing the mouth from opening.
Anyone else see these?

I havent logged many games on mine just yet. But im pretty sure ive had groots mouth not open when i hit it. Ive never got a error message tho.

#858 6 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

art and lighting makes a game great .... I can invest in artwork instead
the game stinks right now.... there's no bond between the player and the GotG theme. It's a skin on a generic pinball machine that plays movie clips..... Stern really needs to rethink the direction they are going with this game. Sure the layout is great (I think they nailed that), and the artwork is good, but the way they are integrating GotG with the player is just 100% wrong. And this opinion is after playing 150 games and owning one
...and that purple transparent apron is badass .... looks fantastic

everything you said there can be fixed with code. just be patient and enjoy the game through its stages. My kids dont understand code. But they do understand "WoW" factor.
So it doesnt bother me a ton to enjoy a game through its stages of development.

However i do get what your saying. Its kind of like buying a Ferrari and its motor only has 200 hp for the first year of owning it.

#859 6 years ago
Quoted from OchoFosho:

As for Sanctuary, I've seen all lights turn yellow after the timer without successfully hitting ANY shots (ie, no Drax) and then still being awarded Sanctuary II if I make any yellow shot before draining the ball. Seems strange, but Sanctuary is a pretty short mode.

I think this is normal (at least it's how my game behaves). I think it's similar to "Same old Song and Dance" from Aerosmith where the mode is just time based and you gotta make as many shots as possible before the timer expires. Not sure what it's upgrade/crank it up bonus is, maybe it's standups like in SOSAD?

#860 6 years ago

GOTG Pro in the house! Can someone remind me why I am not supposed to like this game? Cause I can’t wipe the smile off my face! Yes of course I am still in the honeymoon faze but this is a lot of fun. Owned Areosmith and Star Wars Pro. Game to me plays like neither. It’s almost a cross btw Iron Man and Walking Dead Pro to me(yes owned those too). .81 code right out of the box with zero issues at this time. Game is fast with plenty to shoot for, beautiful light show, buttery smooth ramps, and an excellent incorporation of movie/theme. Best, Charlie

#861 6 years ago
Quoted from bgwilly31:

Its kind of like buying a Ferrari and its motor only has 200 hp for the first year of owning it.

Haha, cargument, but you're right. Though I'd say it's like buying a Ferrari but sitting inside looks like a Honda Civic and it drives like a Honda Civic. Sure a civic can be fun to drive around (and are popular), but I wanted the Ferrari experience. GotG plays very well and looks good, but I want to be playing the GotG experience and not just some movie clips repeating on the screen. For some reason, this game disappointed me (and usually I am very tolerant with early code). On a side note, the 0.81 code is much better than the 0.73

#862 6 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

GotG plays very well and looks good, but I want to be playing the GotG experience and not just some movie clips repeating on the screen.

I’m not disagreeing with you but I don’t understand what the “gotg experience” is lol

#863 6 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

I’m not disagreeing with you but I don’t understand what the “gotg experience” is lol

It would be having someone guide you. Like custom voice clips telling the player what to do and giving feedback. Just random horrible recreated voice clips is insanely stupid. It ruins the game for me completely.

#864 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

It would be having someone guide you. Like custom voice clips telling the player what to do and giving feedback. Just random horrible recreated voice clips is insanely stupid. It ruins the game for me completely.

Please post this in the GOTG code feedback thread. I'm really hoping Lonnie reads it. There's still time to change or adjust the code. I don't think Stern would go for it, but Rocket has quite a foul mouth. He continually uses words like "friggin" and "idiot". Wouldn't it be great to hear Rocket yell "Shoot me you idiot!" when you need to hit his shot?

#865 6 years ago
Quoted from hd60609:

Please post this in the GOTG code feedback thread. I'm really hoping Lonnie reads it. There's still time to change or adjust the code. It's horrible that society is becoming so politically correct, so I don't think Stern would go for it, but Rocket has quite a foul mouth. He continually uses words like "friggin" and "idiot". Wouldn't it be great to hear Rocket yell "Shoot me you idiot!" when you need to hit his shot?

The current code uses several curse words if I’m not mistaken. I don’t think that would be out of the question.

Quoted from hank527:

This is what they should have John C. Reilly’s character do. I didn’t understand what he meant by the experience but I get it now

#866 6 years ago
Quoted from FLpinball:

GOTG Pro in the house! Can someone remind me why I am not supposed to like this game? Cause I can’t wipe the smile off my face! Yes of course I am still in the honeymoon faze but this is a lot of fun. Owned Areosmith and Star Wars Pro. Game to me plays like neither. It’s almost a cross btw Iron Man and Walking Dead Pro to me(yes owned those too). .81 code right out of the box with zero issues at this time. Game is fast with plenty to shoot for, beautiful light show, buttery smooth ramps, and an excellent incorporation of movie/theme. Best, Charlie

Congrats! Gotg is a great pin.

#867 6 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

I don’t understand what the “gotg experience” is lol

interaction with the player ..... there's zero interaction. Shoot this, get a response. Perform this task, see a change on the screen, different music, different voice call outs. Right now its hit the blinking shots while watching this 2 min movie clip. There's no action/reaction. I could strip all the (beautiful) artwork off, change the movie clips, and it would be a great Rogue One game (would need to reface Groot too). Maybe retheme it to The Bachelor or even worse, the Kardashians. Look at past games, when you hit a ramp on Ironman, something happens...hit Whiplash, something happens. Hitting shots on GotG.... the movie clip continues to play over and over

#868 6 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

interaction with the player ..... there's zero interaction. Shoot this, get a response. Perform this task, see a change on the screen, different music, different voice call outs. Right now its hit the blinking shots while watching this 2 min movie clip. There's no action/reaction. I could strip all the (beautiful) artwork off, change the movie clips, and it would be a great Rogue One game (would need to reface Groot too). Maybe retheme it to The Bachelor or even worse, the Kardashians. Look at past games, when you hit a ramp on Ironman, something happens...hit Whiplash, something happens. Hitting shots on GotG.... the movie clip continues to play over and over

Great comments. Please post here as well. Hoping if there is enough feedback, something will get done, soon.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gotg-code-feedback#post-4158151

#869 6 years ago

Hi All. New to pinball ownership and new to pinside. Purchased the GOTG Pro and we love it. Question, seen a lot of posts about plastic protectors. Are these recommended? Do they extend the life of the plastic in the machine? I am all for spending a little more money to avoid wear and tear just want to make sure I spend the money on the correct items. Any particular items prone to more wear and tear than others (i.e. bumpers)? Any negatives of having them? Sorry for all the questions and thanks in advance for any response.

#870 6 years ago
Quoted from AJayTX:

Hi All. New to pinball ownership and new to pinside. Purchased the GOTG Pro and we love it. Question, seen a lot of posts about plastic protectors. Are these recommended? Do they extend the life of the plastic in the machine? I am all for spending a little more money to avoid wear and tear just want to make sure I spend the money on the correct items. Any particular items prone to more wear and tear than others (i.e. bumpers)? Any negatives of having them? Sorry for all the questions and thanks in advance for any response.

Depends on how hard you play your pins, how lucky you are, how much risk you want, how important it is for you to have a mint game, etc.

On a $5-$6k pin, I find the inlane guides and slingshot protectors cheap insurance. I put mylar down on the shooter lane and over the drain edge as well. Other than that, watch the forums for other items prone to breaking and then buy accordingly.

#871 6 years ago
Quoted from AJayTX:

I put plastic protectors on most games we have. It doesn't necessarily make them last longer. It just thickens them up so they are less likely to break and they extend out slightly further than the original plastic so the protector will hopefully absorb the shock. After all it is a steel ball smashing around. Protectors are a small price to pay relative to the game price. Cliffy makes some great protectors made from stainless steel. Highly recommend. Nothing for Guardians yet, but I assume soon (right scoop on the Pro version, maybe front of the drop target). These will help guard against playfield chipping at the hole edge.

#872 6 years ago
Quoted from AJayTX:

Beside simply protecting the plastics, the fluorescent protectors are freaking great looking and make games pop! Get them for sure

#873 6 years ago

Had great fun tonight on this game. Had six modes completed and both MBs completed. Actually sacrificed going further in the modes, was trying to get to some new scenes in ORB MB. Tough to look up at times in the fury of the MB, but did see the Collector's place in ruins after Carina reaches for the stone.

The most round green X inserts that I have attained is 6. Anyone know if there is special reward for getting them all lit?

#874 6 years ago

A review, sort of(pro machine) :

Positive: Fantastic graphics(love the inserts, playfield, backglass and cab) Layout much more intr than I first thought.
I actually like the use of the songs in between modes. You don't hear them enough to get tired of them. With 4 songs and movie theme music, I must say that both music, graphics and layout is really good.
I love the use of the center button and how you light it, and that you can stack free shots. It is a pity that they only seem to give you mode shot or jackpot shots though.
I also love how 2x playfield shots are implemented and how you light those
Groot multiball physical ball lock are fun, also that you must lock 4 balls the second time around. Groot is a damn fine sculpt
The drop target mech is cool (even though it was better used in star trek)

Negative: No interaction sounds and speech with the player, this goes for both video clips and sounds. The slowness of lights changing. Looks like LR likes to just have all inserts go on when things happens and everything is super slow to come back to normal (example of this: when you launch a new ball after a groot lock you can not see the toplane lights before the ball roles through and since this is important in the game it is very irritating, or that you can easily change the mode after the plunge because it is not locked in before you hit a switch. Same goes for scoop reactions when you just have finished a mode, same goes for timers, etc) This can easily be fixed in code though. Hope you are listening Lonnie.
This game, for me, has the least fun modes I have ever played. Probably because they are too long, have no interaction with the player and movie clips on endless repeat. It seems like you just shoot forever and then you go into part 2 of the mode and that is another bunch of almost the same shots. Way to many shots pr mode.
The game also need a bit more that just 2 multiballs, 2 wizard and modes to keep it interesting in the long run(same goes for aerosmith)
I now have 3 resent Lonnie coded games (this, Aero and Kiss) and they all have 2 regular multiballs that are basically the same rules on all three games. Time to change it up a bit, Lonnie?

Maybe a chock to the "where is the kiss code" crowd, but I think Kiss has the best code of the 3 titles. Probably because you have 2 mini wizard modes, an interesting grid, collecting instruments in two fases, and finishing songs is always rewarding since you get 2x, 3x, 4x playfield.

For me, Aerosmith and GOTG are way too similar as of yet. GOTG has the potential to pass aerosmith, though. Thankfully, both of them will get more updates in the near furure, so there is hope for both games

With all that said, I still love playing the game, and with some code improvements it could easily become a stayer

End note: Most fun reward on the pro: Light spinner

#875 6 years ago

Really liking Groot multiball. The mechanic of Groot holding balls for you and giving a multiplier is pretty cool. Was this concept on any other game? It's always great to park a ball in a lock or scoop for a moment, but this takes it to the next level.

#876 6 years ago

Really liking Groot multiball. The mechanic of Groot holding balls for you and giving a multiplier is pretty cool. Was this concept on any other game? It's always great to park a ball in a lock or scoop for a moment, but this takes it to the next level.

Aerosmith

#877 6 years ago

Trying to decide whether to get a GotG Pro or an AFMrLE. I heard everyone hated Guardians, but now I hear people starting to really like it. Personally I love the theme. If the game is fun and we all know the code will eventually come, I am leaning towards getting Guardians... thoughts???

btw, staying away from Premium when I heard Groot's arms blocks inserts on the playfield.

#878 6 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

Trying to decide whether to get a GotG Pro or an AFMrLE. I heard everyone hated Guardians, but now I hear people starting to really like it. Personally I love the theme. If the game is fun and we all know the code will eventually come, I am leaning towards getting Guardians... thoughts???
btw, staying away from Premium when I heard Groot's arms blocks inserts on the playfield.

I have both pins and as much as I love Gotg movies I would have to say that AFMR LE is a better pin at this time!

AFMR is the best pin this year!

#879 6 years ago

Edster Pretty hard to compare honestly. AFMrLE is the best version of one of the best pins of all time. GotG is in beta.

#880 6 years ago

I joined the club on Friday, having ordered my game the day it was announced. I am UK based so had to wait a little

Build Date: 8th November 2017
Serial No: 274128

Loving the game so far after i updated it! (Game arrived with v0.03.0 code which did nothing when you pressed the start button! ha ha ha)

Updated to v0.72 and then to v0.81 and game is now great fun. I'm particularly pleased with the amount of speech in it and all the different characters. I know they aren't all original, but that is some effort to re-record all the different scenes and i can hardly tell. I also think that some of the screams, arghhhs, the i am groot stuff is original.

Will be playing this a lot

IMG_0512 (resized).jpgIMG_0512 (resized).jpg

#881 6 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I have both pins and as much as I love Gotg movies I would have to say that AFMR LE is a better pin at this time!

GOTG will have a big code update in the next two weeks. If you are on the fence, I would wait till new code hits and then decide.

#882 6 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Maybe the best of 1995.

#883 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Maybe the best of 1995.

Yes 1995 also.

#885 6 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Yes 1995 also.

Nah for me SW is a better game.

#886 6 years ago

Its also similar to the original indiana jones multiball rules, where you could reload the idol during multiball and it would increase the jackpot value to x2, x3 etc for a limited time. Physical locks are great

#887 6 years ago

If you lock 2 balls during MB, it gives you 3x on shots for 20sec. That's where you can really blow this game up.

#888 6 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

You are reading too much negativity on some of these threads. Play them all (if you can) and buy the ones you like. You are the one that has to live with your machine, not the peoples opinions you are reading about on this site. We are really looking forward to getting our GoTGLE in the next few weeks. If Groot's arms annoy us, we will take them off! Our AFMrLE died after the first few days.

#889 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

You are reading too much negativity on some of these threads. Play them all (if you can) and buy the ones you like. You are the one that has to live with your machine, not the peoples opinions you are reading about on this site. We are really looking forward to getting our GoTGLE in the next few weeks. If Groot's arms annoy us, we will take them off! Our AFMrLE died after the first few days.

Thanks. Very good points. I have not played it yet and I really want to like it. What's the deal with your AFMr? This is what concerns me about the remakes. Are we able to fix them years down the line like the old W/B games? I know with the originals there is no worries, they can all be repaired. I think I am totally in for MB in March so I think GotG is the way to go now. Save a few bucks.

#890 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

GOTG will have a big code update in the next two weeks. If you are on the fence, I would wait till new code hits and then decide.

Didn't Stern Of The Union state 1.0 in January?

Rob

#891 6 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

Thanks. Very good points. I have not played it yet and I really want to like it. What's the deal with your AFMr? This is what concerns me about the remakes. Are we able to fix them years down the line like the old W/B games? I know with the originals there is no worries, they can all be repaired. I think I am totally in for MB in March so I think GotG is the way to go now. Save a few bucks.

Stay as positive as you can, pinball is meant to be fun. AFMr, the main driver board blew a flipper transistor so CGC are sending us a replacement board. The electronics on the remakes are our main concern as well. We are seriously considering buying complete circuit board sets for each remake we buy. I have not had a good look at the electronics on AFMr yet. I will do so when the new board arrives.

#892 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Stay as positive as you can, pinball is meant to be fun. AFMr, the main driver board blew a flipper transistor so CGC are sending us a replacement board. The electronics on the remakes are our main concern as well. We are seriously considering buying complete circuit board sets for each remake we buy. I have not had a good look at the electronics on AFMr yet. I will do so when the new board arrives.

Best of luck. Nothing worse than a non-working game., especially a new one. The huge lamp board scares me too. Think I might be ordering a Pro...

#893 6 years ago

Can some owners share their setup and some audits please?

In particular I am interested on ball time, game time, outlane setup and left/right/center drain percentages.

On route I am seeing extremely long ball times and heavy bias towards left and center with few right drains.

I will be in and pull some audits when I am in this week to share.

#894 6 years ago

finally got to play my first few games on GOTG today ... machine arrived last week but the play-field protector didn't come in until this week (I wont put the first ball in until protector is in --- I am weird like that)... after reading all the negative I was understandably going in with low expectations but I have to say... even in it's raw form we had a lot of fun. Looking forward to seeing it evolve and grow but for now it is certainly far enough along to keep me entertained.

#895 6 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

Without getting into whether I liked it or not, I'd agree that it is very important to actually play a game before making any decision to purchase if at all possible. Some of what I experienced in the game matched up with what I perceived from reading opinions online and watching videos, but a lot of what I experienced and felt about the game I wouldn't have predicted.

#896 6 years ago

Hi everyone, new member here, really liking all the thoughtful comments. I’m a long time casual player and in the market for my first pinball machine. I’ve spent a lot of time playing all the new games but have settled on GotG — I have a 12 and 9 year old and I think they’ll enjoy the combination of the theme, music, lights, and gameplay (which is awesome) which have captured my love for this machine. Groot is a blast to hit and lock balls, and it’s fun to see them come back out of Groot for ththe multiball. I like the challenging shots (Rocket is definitely tight) as I want the game to remain challenging over time.

My question for the group is what advice and resources you would recommend for a non-mechanically inclined first time owner to maintain and protect the game. I’m seeing several posts about protectors and other things and I’m wondering what resources may exist to show how to do it, how difficult it is, how often to bring in (and where to find) a pro pinball machine maintenance person.

Thanks so much!
Kaam

#897 6 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

I heard everyone hated Guardians

Alot of people on Pinside hate everything. GOTG is in its early code and it will get better and better, but its still a pretty good game even in its current form. You just have to make your own decision and be selective of who’s advice on here that you value and go with it because if you listen to some of these people on here you will end up thinking pinball is the most horrible hobby in the world.

#898 6 years ago
Quoted from Kaam:

Hi everyone, new member here, really liking all the thoughtful comments. I’m a long time casual player and in the market for my first pinball machine. I’ve spent a lot of time playing all the new games but have settled on GotG — I have a 12 and 9 year old and I think they’ll enjoy the combination of the theme, music, lights, and gameplay (which is awesome) which have captured my love for this machine. Groot is a blast to hit and lock balls, and it’s fun to see them come back out of Groot for ththe multiball. I like the challenging shots (Rocket is definitely tight) as I want the game to remain challenging over time.
My question for the group is what advice and resources you would recommend for a non-mechanically inclined first time owner to maintain and protect the game. I’m seeing several posts about protectors and other things and I’m wondering what resources may exist to show how to do it, how difficult it is, how often to bring in (and where to find) a pro pinball machine maintenance person.
Thanks so much!
Kaam

No need for a
maintenace person you got pinside anything goes wrong sombody will help you . Stern pins are built pretty good youll be fine in a home use environment congratulations on the new pin

#899 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Alot of people on Pinside hate everything. GOTG is in its early code and it will get better and better, but its still a pretty good game even in its current form. You just have to make your own decision and be selective of who’s advice on here that you value and go with it because if you listen to some of these people on here you will end up thinking pinball is the most horrible hobby in the world.

Pretty true. I am in the I hate GOTG group, but would say buy Aerosmith instead, SW, or BM66. I just cannot recommend GOTG in its current state.

I really dislike GOTG, WWE and think Ghostbusters is okay. Besides that I like all the other titles on the line.

#900 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Didn't Stern Of The Union state 1.0 in January?
Rob

I hope so it needs it!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 26.50
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
$ 19.95
Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

6,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Berkeley Township, NJ
$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

6,495 (Firm)
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 25.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 134.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 8,519 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 171.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-owners-thread/page/18?hl=extremepinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.