IMG_0025 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0018 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0020 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0017 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9001 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240315_180852874 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315-071752 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 8,519 posts in this topic. You are on page 149 of 171.
#7401 1 year ago
Quoted from SteelTigers:

That looks really good! Holy smokes! One of these days I may ask you for a favor. I want a dead on level shot of the LE model badge. I got a 20w burner and want to turn a good image into vector and burn a Pro edition badge in the style of that LE one.

Happy to do for you anytime

#7402 1 year ago
Quoted from SteelTigers:

You motivated me to do the first mod. LOL! I decided to do the speaker light kit first. De-soldered the generic 4" drivers, disassembled the factory brackets and installed the new 5.25" conversion kit. I always liked the look of some of the LE speaker systems. The KFC-1366S is still an entry level driver, but it should be an improvement.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

LOL Thanks for posting the pics. I'm a mod guy and I LOVE looking at what other pinheads do to their pins and gamerooms.

I got my GOTG pin after a trade for my TWD pin. I know GOTG has a fan layout similar to MET (which I own as well), but I love that fan layout and to me GOTG still feels different over MET. I installed the mods that you bought and I really like the smaller Groot hands on the pin. I don't know, I just like the way it looks like Groot is reaching out for you.

Also, if you can, try to install the Cleland sound package. The voice overs are good, but the addition of the music tracks really puts it over the top. In fact, I have my GOTG in my music row with IMDN, MET and Aerosmith (I miss Kiss, another fan layout similar to GOTG and MET), but shooting the balls into Groot is a lot more fun than shooting them into Gene's mouth (although I love the toy mold of Gene and the overall art package). You never get tired of hitting the balls into Groot's mouth, with him yelling I AM GROOT before shooting the balls back on the playfield which causes the magnet to mess with the direction of the balls. Excellent stuff!

Congrats on the purchase. Can't wait to see your finished "Promium" pin brutha.

#7403 1 year ago

What is the consensus on the groot hands (the original ones only)
I think I would like to add them. And what is the attachment I need to add them to a pro

#7404 1 year ago
Quoted from Indypin:

LOL Thanks for posting the pics. I'm a mod guy and I LOVE looking at what other pinheads do to their pins and gamerooms.
I got my GOTG pin after a trade for my TWD pin. I know GOTG has a fan layout similar to MET (which I own as well), but I love that fan layout and to me GOTG still feels different over MET. I installed the mods that you bought and I really like the smaller Groot hands on the pin. I don't know, I just like the way it looks like Groot is reaching out for you.
Also, if you can, try to install the Cleland sound package. The voice overs are good, but the addition of the music tracks really puts it over the top. In fact, I have my GOTG in my music row with IMDN, MET and Aerosmith (I miss Kiss, another fan layout similar to GOTG and MET), but shooting the balls into Groot is a lot more fun than shooting them into Gene's mouth (although I love the toy mold of Gene and the overall art package). You never get tired of hitting the balls into Groot's mouth, with him yelling I AM GROOT before shooting the balls back on the playfield which causes the magnet to mess with the direction of the balls. Excellent stuff!
Congrats on the purchase. Can't wait to see your finished "Promium" pin brutha.

My pleasure. I can relate to that, I'm currently soldering up a bunch of LEDs in a bunch of sizes from pico (ultra tiny chip) all the way up to 5mm dome for my pf toys. I'm kind of in a prototype mode to see what all I can stash inside of my diecasts after I modify them with my rotary tool.

I like the "fan" layout too. MM/MMr is the perfect example and one of the best designs for that style in my opinion. I wanted the Premium edition at one point, but the factory arms would take me a while to get used to. First time I played the premium, I was like holy hell I cant see my shot and it screwed with my geometry. But I can see it can be something one can get used to.

Speaking of Cleland's mod, I already have the 1.09 and p-browser. I been extracting resources with that from a lot of the game images and using a hex editor to find other values to tinker with. But looks like the factory is playing cat and mouse and starting to encrypt and sub classing their software to prevent extrapolation. Thanks again, and if you got pics of your mods, you know what to do..

#7405 1 year ago

release the topper!!!!

#7406 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

What is the consensus on the groot hands (the original ones only)

Generally unfavorable. They look cool, but block your view of important shots on the playfield. I would mock some up in cardboard before investing in them to see if they bother you

#7407 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Generally unfavorable. They look cool, but block your view of important shots on the playfield. I would mock some up in cardboard before investing in them to see if they bother you

thank you

#7408 1 year ago

Finally got around to replacing my Groot mouth motor. If you aren’t up for a lot of time spent desoldering/soldering, buy the more expensive one that has the resistors already My Groot mouth works again!

Tim

58015B56-C846-4115-B7EC-53984BD175B6 (resized).jpeg58015B56-C846-4115-B7EC-53984BD175B6 (resized).jpegB23C844E-0322-484E-ADE2-247274E323F2 (resized).jpegB23C844E-0322-484E-ADE2-247274E323F2 (resized).jpeg
#7409 1 year ago
Quoted from SteelTigers:

You motivated me to do the first mod. LOL! I decided to do the speaker light kit first. De-soldered the generic 4" drivers, disassembled the factory brackets and installed the new 5.25" conversion kit. I always liked the look of some of the LE speaker systems. The KFC-1366S is still an entry level driver, but it should be an improvement.

That 3d print is so simple but so sharp

#7410 1 year ago

Here is the Metal Orb and Crystal LED up close. The orbs have considerable weight to them and the LED has an actual crystal attached to the socket base. Although I might have an issue with the LED, unless being loose on the socket is normal? Has anyone purchased this version of Orb from HOP and can verify?

gotg-10 (resized).jpggotg-10 (resized).jpggotg-11 (resized).jpggotg-11 (resized).jpggotg-12 (resized).jpggotg-12 (resized).jpggotg-13 (resized).jpggotg-13 (resized).jpg
#7411 1 year ago

Stern are running a leaderboard for any GOTG connected to IC. Different leader board for home games!

https://www.facebook.com/136972659243/posts/pfbid02KqVCtUMy5RGWV3SJeTwasiZqcaM4XzSjtELQtPp8M7gDjXZf5hgeYAVjfAwF9n2Ul/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Have fun and good luck!

#7413 1 year ago
Quoted from SteelTigers:

Here is the Metal Orb and Crystal LED up close. The orbs have considerable weight to them and the LED has an actual crystal attached to the socket base. Although I might have an issue with the LED, unless being loose on the socket is normal? Has anyone purchased this version of Orb from HOP and can verify?

Yes I have one on my GOTG and once installed there's no place for the bulb to go so as long as it lights up properly I think you're going to be fine.

it's a standard wedge bulb and socket, you can throw some two sided tape on the base to secure it or a little hot glue if you're so inclined. easy little adjustment that is common, not something I would consider an issue.

#7414 1 year ago

Looks interesting. Looking forward to a more complete trailer. Actually, I came up with my own storyline for the 3rd volume. It’s pretty good actually.

#7415 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

Yes I have one on my GOTG and once installed there's no place for the bulb to go so as long as it lights up properly I think you're going to be fine.
it's a standard wedge bulb and socket, you can throw some two sided tape on the base to secure it or a little hot glue if you're so inclined. easy little adjustment that is common, not something I would consider an issue.

On most wedge bulbs, I bend out the wires on each side, without breaking them. This works great for spotlights, so they don’t pop out. Ymmv but it works good for me!

#7416 1 year ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

On most wedge bulbs, I bend out the wires on each side, without breaking them. This works great for spotlights, so they don’t pop out. Ymmv but it works good for me!

This technique makes sure the wedge bulbs never pop out again:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fixing-led-bulbs-flashers-that-fall-out-of-spotlights#post-4402506

#7417 1 year ago

X2 I just usually bend out the metal legs and put a piece of heat shrink tubing and give it a short heating and bend the legs back. Works awesome and ends up being tighter and consistent width. Mine were popping out all the time before I did that on my comet spotlight kit.

#7418 1 year ago
Quoted from aaron6920:

X2 I just usually bend out the metal legs and put a piece of heat shrink tubing and give it a short heating and bend the legs back. Works awesome and ends up being tighter and consistent width. Mine were popping out all the time before I did that on my comet spotlight kit.

I went for electrical tape because almost everyone has a roll somewhere in a junk drawer. Not everyone will have shrink tubing on hand. Only the truly sick ones like us.

#7419 1 year ago

Finally arrived so I’m officially in the club now.

ACDA0595-EFBC-46CC-9722-E165FA853C41 (resized).jpegACDA0595-EFBC-46CC-9722-E165FA853C41 (resized).jpegFA706641-2A5F-4EF2-AB50-F12A88B82D04 (resized).jpegFA706641-2A5F-4EF2-AB50-F12A88B82D04 (resized).jpeg
#7420 1 year ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Finally arrived so I’m officially in the club now.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice!! Welcome to the Guardians of the pinball universe! How do you like? And how do you like your Alien LV??

#7421 1 year ago
Quoted from SteelTigers:

Steel Tigers,

I had the same issue with my orb and the crystal not lighting up. It ended up being a bad crimp on one of the alligator clips.(The wire insulation was not punctured by the crimp and the wire was not making contact with the alligator clip). My solution was to solder the wires directly to the bulb socket on the underside playfield and that fixed it for me.

#7422 1 year ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

Nice!! Welcome to the Guardians of the pinball universe! How do you like? And how do you like your Alien LV??

Loving it! It really catches the eye. Beautiful game. Family loves it.
Alien was a bugger to get running correctly but once I did it was great. I’ve had it near 8 months now and time to move it on. If I was a huge alien fan it would be staying.

#7423 1 year ago

Does anyone know where to find ramp decals for GOTG ? I saw them on a LE model currently for sale and was curious as to where I could get them.

#7424 1 year ago
Quoted from Vaughn:

Does anyone know where to find ramp decals for GOTG ? I saw them on a LE model currently for sale and was curious as to where I could get them.

If you haven't already, you can download the Guardians Premium/LE user manual and find the part numbers. Alternatively, I have the part numbers here, however as to where to purchase them, if they are available, I would think you could get the from a distributor.

#13) 820-1035-70 DECAL #70, GOTG LE

#15) 820-1035-71 DECAL #71, GOTG LE

Not sure if this is any help, but this is the best I can do at the moment.

#7425 1 year ago
Quoted from Vaughn:

Look on MARCO PINBALL THEY had the plastic set n playfield sticker’s in stock I was just on there yesterday.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#7426 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Look on MARCO PINBALL THEY had the plastic set n playfield sticker’s in stock I was just on there yesterday.

They do have a plastics pf kit for the premium, and they have pro model cabinet art, but no plastic ramp decals for the LE.

#7427 1 year ago

For those with the new run games, is there a kit or has someone looked into a way to add lights to the punch outs in the apron? The game is pretty well lit, but could use a bit more up the middle.

09EE9D89-6AC4-4137-B0B3-E670A1C87F21 (resized).jpeg09EE9D89-6AC4-4137-B0B3-E670A1C87F21 (resized).jpeg
#7428 1 year ago

Trough strip light

#7429 1 year ago
Quoted from TheShaft:

For those with the new run games, is there a kit or has someone looked into a way to add lights to the punch outs in the apron? The game is pretty well lit, but could use a bit more up the middle.
[quoted image]

The same way a premium does it maybe?
I dont think there is anything special to it.
No?

#7430 1 year ago

I’m pretty sure all new Sterns come with lighting there now, even Pros. But because GOTG originally didn’t have it, Stern didn’t add it to the new run. Just like Stern Pros now come with the proper service rails again, because GOTG originally shipped with pegs the new run does too. Obviously Stern only has plastic aprons with the punch outs for the lighting, they just put a cover over the hole.

#7431 1 year ago
Quoted from TheShaft:

I’m pretty sure all new Sterns come with lighting there now, even Pros. But because GOTG originally didn’t have it, Stern didn’t add it to the new run. Just like Stern Pros now come with the proper service rails again, because GOTG originally shipped with pegs the new run does too. Obviously Stern only has plastic aprons with the punch outs for the lighting, they just put a cover over the hole.

I would like to upgrade the apron on the pros to make it look like the premium, the metal apron is cooler.
That said the spike 2 apron attaches differently than Sam which was better in my opinion.

#7432 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I would like to upgrade the apron on the pros to make it look like the premium, the metal apron is cooler.
That said the spike 2 apron attaches differently than Sam which was better in my opinion.

Pinball Life has an apron and the brackets:
Stern metal apron/arch: 535-8392-01
Requires 2 mounting screws (#237-6013-00).
Requires 2 mounting brackets (#535-8394-00).
Requires 6 mounting screws (#234-5101-00).

#7433 1 year ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

Pinball Life has an apron and the brackets:
Stern metal apron/arch: 535-8392-01
Requires 2 mounting screws (#237-6013-00).
Requires 2 mounting brackets (#535-8394-00).
Requires 6 mounting screws (#234-5101-00).

Thanks for that! I was just looking at them a few days ago.
I wish these had the windows like current spike 2. Cant have it all I guess.

#7434 1 year ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Loving it! It really catches the eye. Beautiful game. Family loves it.
Alien was a bugger to get running correctly but once I did it was great. I’ve had it near 8 months now and time to move it on. If I was a huge alien fan it would be staying.

huh, if I just didn't score a Mandalorian Pro at a good price, I'd highly consider that..but with shipping etc..I better be grateful for what I have, lol..this addiction is R E A L..I'm not a big ALIEN fan, but I'm a HUGE ALIENS fan..anyways..really glad your family is enjoying Guardians!!

#7435 1 year ago

Getting ready to prep the Milano for an internal led harness. The HotWheels version is to small, not enough detail or quality imo. Going with the bigger one, it looks better on the playfield.

gotg-14 (resized).jpggotg-14 (resized).jpg
#7436 1 year ago
Quoted from SteelTigers:

Getting ready to prep the Milano for an internal led harness. The HotWheels version is to small, not enough detail or quality imo. Going with the bigger one, it looks better on the playfield.
[quoted image]

Yeah, I’ve got the little one mounted in my game right now, but will also be putting in the larger one. Where you going to put it?

#7437 1 year ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Yeah, I’ve got the little one mounted in my game right now, but will also be putting in the larger one. Where you going to put it?

I'm not sure yet. I'm waiting on various length 8-32 hex stand off's and spacers to arrive so I can determine the height, placement and angle of attack and where it might end up. I'm leaning towards these areas in this image...
gotg-15 (resized).jpggotg-15 (resized).jpg

#7438 1 year ago
Quoted from SteelTigers:

I'm not sure yet. I'm waiting on various length 8-32 hex stand off's and spacers to arrive so I can determine the height, placement and angle of attack and where it might end up. I'm leaning towards these areas in this image...
[quoted image]

Nice, I have the smaller one installed right now on the middle left location. I temporally had it centered right above Groots head and it looked decent there. I had thought about adding LEDs and tying them to the skill shot lights, but I have a Gamora figure up in that ramp that makes it a bit cluttered there. Now thinking with the LEDs I might tie them to the ball save timer lights.

I’m also trying to find a way to add in the Nova Corps ship, which is also huge. Some cutting would be involved, but that’s where I thought the Milano and the Star Blaster could work in the lower left and right locations you are showing.

#7439 1 year ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:Nice, I have the smaller one installed right now on the middle left location. I temporally had it centered right above Groots head and it looked decent there. I had thought about adding LEDs and tying them to the skill shot lights, but I have a Gamora figure up in that ramp that makes it a bit cluttered there. Now thinking with the LEDs I might tie them to the ball save timer lights.
I’m also trying to find a way to add in the Nova Corps ship, which is also huge. Some cutting would be involved, but that’s where I thought the Milano and the Star Blaster could work in the lower left and right locations you are showing.

Do the LED's on the bigger Milano like this one here. I'm pleased with the results! If you don't have time to create your own LED circuit, you can source pre-made led looms ready to rock! I do like the fact with a little drilling and slight cutting I was able to get the LEDs to come right out the main plasma drives (engines) under the main wing. Everything is tucked inside the diecast for a nice super clean factory look with only one wire loom coming out of belly of the fuselage. The LED I put together was a 3mm dome and has a 5-12v dc operating range. I'm using a 472nm blue color. Next I'm gonna seal the inside cavity and wire leads inside a bath of hot wax. Check it out, new for 2023...

gotg-16 (resized).jpggotg-16 (resized).jpggotg-17 (resized).jpggotg-17 (resized).jpggotg-18 (resized).jpggotg-18 (resized).jpggotg-19 (resized).jpggotg-19 (resized).jpggotg-20 (resized).jpggotg-20 (resized).jpg
#7440 1 year ago
Quoted from SteelTigers:

Do the LED's on the bigger Milano like this one here. I'm pleased with the results! If you don't have time to create your own LED circuit, you can source pre-made led looms ready to rock! I do like the fact with a little drilling and slight cutting I was able to get the LEDs to come right out the main plasma drives (engines) under the main wing. Everything is tucked inside the diecast for a nice super clean factory look with only one wire loom coming out of belly of the fuselage. The LED I put together was a 3mm dome and has a 5-12v dc operating range. I'm using a 472nm blue color. Next I'm gonna seal the inside cavity and wire leads inside a bath of hot wax. Check it out, new for 2023... [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That's pretty sweet! Where did you find the larger Milano?

#7441 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

That's pretty sweet! Where did you find the larger Milano?

Right on, thanks! You guys will want the Disney Parks 2022 Guardians Of The Galaxy Cosmic Rewind Milano Diecast Vehicle. They were exclusive at the theme park shops in Orlando, FL.. But, you can find them on eBay along with other gotg space ships & paraphernalia. Use the search phrase "Cosmic Rewind Milano" on eBay.

Check out the size difference and detail than that of the HotWheels version and ya don't have any external wiring holding up other wiring like on some of the others I have seen out in the retail mod market.

gotg-21 (resized).jpggotg-21 (resized).jpg

#7442 1 year ago
Quoted from SteelTigers:

Do the LED's on the bigger Milano like this one here. I'm pleased with the results! If you don't have time to create your own LED circuit, you can source pre-made led looms ready to rock! I do like the fact with a little drilling and slight cutting I was able to get the LEDs to come right out the main plasma drives (engines) under the main wing. Everything is tucked inside the diecast for a nice super clean factory look with only one wire loom coming out of belly of the fuselage. The LED I put together was a 3mm dome and has a 5-12v dc operating range. I'm using a 472nm blue color. Next I'm gonna seal the inside cavity and wire leads inside a bath of hot wax. Check it out, new for 2023... [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Super cool. I have the LED looms in various colors ready to go. What tips to you have for opening it up?

#7443 1 year ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Super cool. I have the LED looms in various colors ready to go. What tips to you have for opening it up?

The bigger Milano from Disney was built in two parts (upper and a lower half) and it's held together by one single Phillips head screw and two retaining posts. All ya have to do is un-screw it at the (red arrow), and kind of pry the upper and lower pieces apart. Then, at the (blue arrows) use a 5/32 drill bit to drill out the "shelf" on the base of the post receptacles and I used a cutting wheel attachment on the posts (white arrows) on the upper half of the diecast body to get rid of the post stays. Then I just ran a stone grinder to clean up the burring from the cutting wheel and drill bit. I used a Dremel rotary tool and a battery powered drill. Took less than 2 minutes to get it ready for an LED. Enjoy!!!
gotg-22 (resized).jpggotg-22 (resized).jpg

#7444 1 year ago
Quoted from SteelTigers:

The bigger Milano from Disney was built in two parts (upper and a lower half) and it's held together by one single Phillips head screw and two retaining posts. All ya have to do is un-screw it at the (red arrow), and kind of pry the upper and lower pieces apart. Then, at the (blue arrows) use a 5/32 drill bit to drill out the "shelf" on the base of the post receptacles and I used a cutting wheel attachment on the posts (white arrows) on the upper half of the diecast body to get rid of the post stays. Then I just ran a stone grinder to clean up the burring from the cutting wheel and drill bit. I used a Dremel rotary tool and a battery powered drill. Took less than 2 minutes to get it ready for an LED. Enjoy!!!
[quoted image]

Very do-able. I’m on it! Now I just need to think about what color

#7445 1 year ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Very do-able. I’m on it! Now I just need to think about what color

I went with blue because of the movie shows a lot of blue surrounding the exhaust. Check this out, with this second Milano I added 4 smd chips on the rear port and starboard thrusters and 2 domes on the main engines. I might go ahead and led up all 8 engines, depends on how motivated I am. I'm thinking I would have to drill a tunnel over to the outer engines and fish a smaller smd pico through it to get to the last two engines. Still pretty much a proof of concept at this point.

gotg-23 (resized).jpggotg-23 (resized).jpggotg-24 (resized).jpggotg-24 (resized).jpg
#7446 1 year ago
Quoted from SteelTigers:

I went with blue because of the movie shows a lot of blue surrounding the exhaust. Check this out, with this second Milano I added 4 smd chips on the rear port and starboard thrusters and 2 domes on the main engines. I might go ahead and led up all 8 engines, depends on how motivated I am. I'm thinking I would have to drill a tunnel over to the outer engines and fish a smaller smd pico through it to get to the last two engines. Still pretty much a proof of concept at this point. [quoted image][quoted image]

That is some serious lighting, and way above my ambition level haha.

#7447 1 year ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

That is some serious lighting, and way above my ambition level haha.

Lol!!! These smd's are sized for HO and N scale dioramas. They are small enough that the light dispersal looks like individual light sources as appose to one blob of obnoxious light. I will find a balance, this is why I have a half dozen Milano's to test with...

On another note,

I got a question for those who installed the metal scoop protector plate. Did you have to remove the right side exit ramp to install the scoop protector? Looks I might be able to get to it without removing it, but want an opinion from someone who installed it, thanks!

*Edit* Disregard, found the search bar and read up on it.

#7448 1 year ago

Has anyone heard if they are making more toppers?

#7449 1 year ago
Quoted from Fsdre:

Has anyone heard if they are making more toppers?

Spreading fake news! Sorry

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 28.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 22.50
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Dow, IL
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 8,519 posts in this topic. You are on page 149 of 171.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-owners-thread/page/149 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.