IMG_0025 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0018 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0020 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0017 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9001 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240315_180852874 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315-071752 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 8,519 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 171.
#551 6 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Anyone have 0.73 Pro backed up online? .... the 0.80 wont install and messed up the game

I have a copy right here on my desktop, any idea how I can send it to you, or upload it somewhere?

#552 6 years ago

Possibly dropbox

#553 6 years ago

0.80 is no good most annoyingly it makes some scenes sound like there talking thru a tin can and on orb multi ball some times would not engage I would stay with the previous version.

#554 6 years ago

I was able to get 0.73 and rolled it back. Working fine again

#555 6 years ago
Quoted from sgorsuch:

Just had a great game on .80 code-469 mil, but it was tainted as during Sibling II(I think) mode the ball went into the right scoop and would not come out. The game went into several ball searches, emptied the balls in the Groot trough, but alas, the eject coil never fired . I removed the ball from the scoop and dropped it into the shooter lane ,quickly put the glass in place and continued play- but some of the joy was gone due to the interruption .
Pretty sure this was a bug-as during other Mode II scenes as soon the ball went into the scoop-Mode II play stopped and option to pick next mode occurred.
I did complete all the modes and was in an Orb MB- the scoop was alternating flash between purple and white-but I do not know where I was in the game. Forgot to look at the 2 wizard mode inserts as I looked up to see the scene with Quill and Bereet on the Milano.

This same behavior happened today at our launch party. Ball stayed in right scoop for no apparent reason, eventually after a number of ball searches the game kicked out the ball. Also, we continue to have balls get stuck behind the orb drop target during Groot multiball. Game doesn't know that the ball is in there and the player ends up with a one ball multiball. Eventually, the game will release the ball behind the drop target after all the other balls drain. I don't understand why the game was designed without any kind of a switch behind the drop target that will let the game know there is a ball resting against the target.

#556 6 years ago
Quoted from BrianBannon:

This same behavior happened today at our launch party. Ball stayed in right scoop for no apparent reason, eventually after a number of ball searches the game kicked out the ball. Also, we continue to have balls get stuck behind the orb drop target during Groot multiball. Game doesn't know that the ball is in there and the player ends up with a one ball multiball. Eventually, the game will release the ball behind the drop target after all the other balls drain. I don't understand why the game was designed without any kind of a switch behind the drop target that will let the game know there is a ball resting against the target.

Everything is rushed and thrown together. The facts are that Stern needed another 2 to 3 months before these should have even shipped.

Mine is for sale. It works 100 percent and has about 25 plays total. Has USB at coin door, and shooter lane cliffy. 5100

#557 6 years ago

I just updated to v0.80 and I think it's "better" but it definitely seems more buggy than the previous versions. There are a lot of great new scenes and more voice call outs, lots of little new animations that are really well done, overall there's a lot more visually and from an audio perspective provided in this new update.

Bugs I noticed - hit the scoop and mystery awarded Rockets Revenge or something and it lost track of the ball, did two ball searches and finally kicked the ball out. Another game it wasn't displaying modes that I had started yet, had to try to remember and guess which ones I had started.

This whole nonsense about having to complete at least "half" of all the modes to get to the first wizard mode is total BS if they don't add a display showing how many shots you've made (or are left) in each mode while trying to pick at the scoop.

#558 6 years ago

I normally don't comment on code as I understand that its early versions, buggy, and missing a lot. However Guardians code is pure garbage. Between bugs, lack of imagination for anything, running video clips like a movie with no interaction, the issues upgrading versions, and bad sound, I am disappointed this time. The playfield layout and artwork I think are fantastic, but this game is pure garbage when it comes to code. I know this time next year it will be way better and enjoyable, but at this point its awful.

It's too bad as I really like my SW, GB, Aerosmith, etc ...all bought with early code that wasn't this bad (hell even TWD early code was way better)

#559 6 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I normally don't comment on code as I understand that its early versions, buggy, and missing a lot. However Guardians code is pure garbage. Between bugs, lack of imagination for anything, running video clips like a movie with no interaction, the issues upgrading versions, and bad sound, I am disappointed this time. The playfield layout and artwork I think are fantastic, but this game is pure garbage when it comes to code. I know this time next year it will be way better and enjoyable, but at this point its awful.
It's too bad as I really like my SW, GB, Aerosmith, etc ...all bought with early code that wasn't this bad (hell even TWD early code was way better)

100 percent agree. I was just playing SW and loving it as it feels original and a little different GOTG is a copy and paste of AS.

#560 6 years ago

Can confirm a lot of the issues with the ball getting "stuck" in 0.80. Had it happen 4-5 times at our launch party, might coincide with the Bonus multiplier advance animation stuck on the screen?

Also had a bug where Groot MB had zero jackpots lit:
https://clips.twitch.tv/WonderfulPatientGarbageDuDudu
and in 0.80, this progress saved so I had no Groot jackpots for the rest of the game!

#561 6 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

this game is pure garbage when it comes to code. I know this time next year it will be way better and enjoyable, but at this point its awful.

I am not being sarcastic when I say this but how do you know? Unless Lyman jumps in to lend a hand and he’s got a lot on at the moment with BM66 & Elvira, I dont feel all that confident that much is going to change in regards to theme integration, imagination and originality.

Don’t get me wrong I want to love GOTG as it’s a theme and layout I’d love to own, as I couldn’t live with MET as a theme, but more often than not what you see with Lonnie is what you get. Happy to be proven wrong though, I’d be really happy in fact if I was wrong.

#562 6 years ago

I was in the market for a NIB game in november and as soon as I saw the apron instructioncard for GOTG I immediately decided not to buy it.

Lonnie + rehashed rules (Aerosmith) made it a sure thing it would be uninspired.
Thinking out of the box regarding some unique game rules wasn't a thing that was going to happen on this title... so I decided to buy GB instead (perfect theme integration, custom speech but the original actor, beautiful artwork).
Ok a very hard layout but I'm an ok player so I can use some challenge.

Games like metallica, game of thrones, walking death, batman, star wars are fun and challenging and have in some way 'something new that wasn't seen before' in the software. And with Kiss, Aerosmith being already there, I feel we didn't need a variation on the those two titles again.

Demon / Toybox / Groot
Starchild / Elevator / Orb
Modes / Modes (crank it up) / Modes (Upgrade)

#563 6 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

I was in the market for a NIB game in november and as soon as I saw the apron instructioncard for GOTG I immediately decided not to buy it.
Lonnie + rehashed rules (Aerosmith) made it a sure thing it would be uninspired.
Thinking out of the box regarding some unique game rules wasn't a thing that was going to happen on this title... so I decided to buy GB instead (perfect theme integration, custom speech but the original actor, beautiful artwork).
Games like metallica, game of thrones, walking death, batman, star wars are fun and challenging and have in some way 'something new that wasn't seen before' in the software. And with Kiss, Aerosmith being already there, I feel we didn't need a variation on the those two titles again.
Demon / Toybox / Groot

I understand completely what you are saying but for me and I’m sure others as well that was one of the reasons to like it. While I love both kiss and Aerosmith I don’t love either of them enough to want their pin. So the gotg gave me a better theme with a similar style game. So I guess sterns idea was to take that format to a different group of buyers?

#564 6 years ago

Has anyone hooked up a shaker yet? How is the integration? I know a shaker is a must for Iron Man, I am thinking the shaker would be a good fit for GOTG.

#565 6 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

Demon / Toybox / Groot

Friendly reminder that this is an OWNERS thread and your post was better suited in the other thread(s).

I knew what I was getting into before I bought GOTG Pro and actually liked that the rules were going to match Aerosmith. Not every game has to be a new to the world invention with new rules and new untested layouts. As many have stated, I think GOTG brings the best of many parts of previous games together. Now they just need to clean up the code and add some depth to the audio and video.

I also disagree that this game doesn't have any unique game rules - it's the first STERN pinball machine to have an action button feature that completes a mode shot (or multiball jackpot) that can be earned at any time throughout game play, earned multiple times over, can be stacked, and can be used at will. I think this rule set is important and is worth noting. It adds a level to game play that for strategic players really provides another avenue of fun.

In any case, it's a good reminder that things we think are a consensus like "WE didn't need a variation on the those two titles again" is really subjective and many people like myself simply disagree with your opinion.

#566 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Has anyone hooked up a shaker yet? How is the integration? I know a shaker is a must for Iron Man, I am thinking the shaker would be a good fit for GOTG.

i have one, i havent got to play a lot of .80 yet, but i can tell you there wasnt a lot of shaker integration up this code update, hoping .80 added some more.

#567 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I am not being sarcastic when I say this but how do you know?

Stern has not given me any reason not to think that.

People can bitch about Kiss code all day, but in the end, its a decent game. Avengers...three years later they release code that makes the game really fun. The Xmen abortion of code....fixed over time. TWD ... how great is that game now. Even Star Wars...early code didn't have that much imagination, but 1.0 really makes the game enjoyable (actually the version before added so much). Aerosmith hasn't had a big update, but that game plays well. Ghostbusters code is pretty robust...... then there's Batman 66 ...... its slow, but its getting better. If my memory serves me, Spiderman stunk it up years ago in early code.

#568 6 years ago

Upgraded to 0.80 last night on my Pro. I can also report/confirm numerous ball hang ups in the scoop.

From what I saw, it seems to be tied to having the scoop lit or not.

- Upgrade? Instant return
- Mode Start? same
- Extra Ball? same

Seems to only hang in there when nothing is lit.

Later,
EV

#569 6 years ago

Anyone with a Prem/LE able to confirm or show how much more the 2 extra magnets add to the game over the single magnet on the pro?

#570 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Anyone with a Prem/LE able to confirm or show how much more the 2 extra magnets add to the game over the single magnet on the pro?

+1; Realize its an owners thread but some of us are considering purchase and look to current owners to tell us more about the machine and owner's usually like to talk about their games.

#571 6 years ago

Two new songs announced for next update!

In the upcoming GOTG code update, you will find "I want you back" by the Jackson 5 1969 and "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell 1967!

Very cool!

#572 6 years ago
Quoted from jarch:

In the upcoming GOTG code update, you will find "I want you back" by the Jackson 5 1969 and "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell 1967!
Very cool!

That is fantastic!!! I am pumped..

#573 6 years ago

Here is the full thing copied and pasted from their facebook.

We heard you loud and clear! Our customers are loving the new Guardians of the Galaxy Pinball Machine, but we have heard that more original soundtrack music would be appreciated! We have been working very hard behind the scenes to get you more music!

This will be the first time the King of Pop or Marvin Gaye have ever been in a full production pinball machine in any form!

Expect this update very soon, and Happy Holidays from all of us here at Stern Pinball!

#574 6 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Here is the full thing copied and pasted from their facebook.
We heard you loud and clear! Our customers are loving the new Guardians of the Galaxy Pinball Machine, but we have heard that more original soundtrack music would be appreciated! We have been working very hard behind the scenes to get you more music!
This will be the first time the King of Pop or Marvin Gaye have ever been in a full production pinball machine in any form!
Expect this update very soon, and Happy Holidays from all of us here at Stern Pinball!

Love it.

#575 6 years ago

IMG_0982.JPGIMG_0982.JPG

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#576 6 years ago

Good stuff! keep the code and feedback loop going! Thanks for listening Stern

#577 6 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

+1; Realize its an owners thread but some of us are considering purchase and look to current owners to tell us more about the machine and owner's usually like to talk about their games.

Exactly this! All the negative crap should be left out of owners threads, they are the place for owners and potential owners to discuss the game in a positive light. Which is why I asked if there was any Prem/LE owners that could show or state the difference between the 1 magnet on the pro and the 3 on the Prem/LE.

This game has ALOT of potential and the 2 new licenced tracks is another huge boost to that potential, fantastic work on Sterns part and for those that don't like those particular songs, no problem as the footprint is going to be there to change them out for any of the other tracks off either Awesome Mixtape, which will just keep the game feeling fresh for longer, hopefully Lonnie gets plenty of time to really polish this one and make it special.

#578 6 years ago

"I want you back" is a fun song that is not so repetitive unlike Cherry Bomb. Cherry Bomb needs to be used carefully in my opinion.

#579 6 years ago
Quoted from jarch:

Very cool!

This is great news, as it means there will now be four songs in the game. Which means, there will now be four slots in the code to change out music with Pinball Browser to your heart's content.

I am leaning towards Guardians Inferno, Come And Get Your Love, and Fox On The Run along with Hooked On A Feeling staying.
(yes I know two of these are from the 2nd movie.....I don't care)

Later,
EV

#580 6 years ago

Wow, I probably should have been paying more attention on this one.... Anyway just got word my Guardian's LE will be here tomorrow.

#581 6 years ago
Quoted from EchoVictor:

This is great news, as it means there will now be four songs in the game. Which means, there will now be four slots in the code to change out music with Pinball Browser to your heart's content.
I am leaning towards Guardians Inferno, Come And Get Your Love, and Fox On The Run along with Hooked On A Feeling staying.
(yes I know two of these are from the 2nd movie.....I don't care)
Later,
EV

Yes I'd like to have Fox On The Run in the game ...

Mr. Blue Sky would be good too...

#582 6 years ago

I hope they use Jackson Five for the end sequence (which is what I was going to do anyway) as that’s how the first movie ended. Great to hear about the new songs, I still think I’ll swap out Cherry Bomb for Brandy though. And I will truncate
Hooked on a Feeling for sure and get rid of the Uga Chacka beginning....now just gotta get ELO’s Mr Blue Sky in there.....hmmmmm. I’m loving my Pro though, great shooting game!

#583 6 years ago

Hey guys,

I'm still having the Groot trough problem. Has anyone else run into this yet?

I'm a noob at repairing or diagnosing pinball machines but I feel like it just doesn't have enough power to push the ball through. Is there a way to adjust the power of the Groot trough?

Here's a video of what happens:

I appreciate your help!

#584 6 years ago

Check your upkicker sounds like it’s binding check the bolts might be loose or ones on the bottom of your cab

#585 6 years ago

Absolutely do not want any song to be the game over song, other than orchestral. You need as many songs as possible when the modes end to keep it from being too repetitive.

#586 6 years ago

My LE #15 is at the distro for pick up!!!

#587 6 years ago

Anyone in here in need of a pro translite? --> SOLD!

#588 6 years ago

So far I think its a great game my only 2 complaints are 1: The auto launch is hitting the groot arm about 60% of the time and I couldn't seem to locate a power setting to adjust it? 2: the code is obviously extremely lacking one mode i was in didn't even hardly have any sound at all, I actually thought it was broken. Anyway I'm confident the code issue will be fixed and I'll look more into the auto launch. Other than that it has some amazing shots and the shaker motor was intergrated perfectly with the game play.

20171220_125702-2 (resized).jpg20171220_125702-2 (resized).jpg

20171220_154844 (resized).jpg20171220_154844 (resized).jpg

20171220_125702-2 (resized).jpg20171220_125702-2 (resized).jpg

#589 6 years ago
Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

So far I think its a great game my only 2 complaints are 1: The auto launch is hitting the groot arm about 60% of the time and I couldn't seem to locate a power setting to adjust it? 2: the code is obviously extremely lacking one mode i was in didn't even hardly have any sound at all, I actually thought it was broken. Anyway I'm confident the code issue will be fixed and I'll look more into the auto launch. Other than that it has some amazing shots and the shaker motor was intergrated perfectly with the game play.

Looks great and that’s a hell of a lineup!

Could you possibly shed some light on how much the 3 magnets differ from the single magnet on the Pro? Is there a huge difference? More magnet tricks etc?

#590 6 years ago

Honestly I have not played enough of the pros to have a solid opinion. I can however say the magnet force seemed pretty weak in my opinion. In fact I hardly noticed it most of the time. I have only had 2 of 10 games where I actually noticed the magnet force doing something entertaining. Although I'm guessing that will also be tweaked with the code updates.

Quoted from J85M:

Looks great and that’s a hell of a lineup!
Could you possibly shed some light on how much the 3 magnets differ from the single magnet on the Pro? Is there a huge difference? More magnet tricks etc?

#591 6 years ago
Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

I just got my GOTG LE yesterday and are having the same problems,Ball staying in the scoop and the auto launch is way to fast it seems look the ball is hitting the back of the game close to the two top in lanes,I’m going to go into the setting and see if I can tone it down some,Also at times I had 2 balls going at once and it was not in any multi ball modes,Other than that I think its a great game once I understand the rule set,Also does anyone know if I can use any spike game shooter Cliffy’s for GOTC?I did install 2 of the inlane switches Cliffy’s for when the ball drops out of the ramps to the 2 inlanes ,So far I think this is the only area that I see that needs a Cliffy,Mine did come with the scoop Cliffy hopefully it holds up,This is the only Marvel based theme game I have in my collection,

#592 6 years ago
Quoted from bmegar:

I just got my GOTG LE yesterday and are having the same problems,Ball staying in the scoop and the auto launch is way to fast it seems look the ball is hitting the back of the game close to the two top in lanes,I’m going to go into the setting and see if I can tone it down some,Also at times I had 2 balls going at once and it was not in any multi ball modes,Other than that I think its a great game once I understand the rule set,Also does anyone know if I can use any spike game shooter Cliffy’s for GOTC?I did install 2 of the inlane switches Cliffy’s for when the ball drops out of the ramps to the 2 inlanes ,So far I think this is the only area that I see that needs a Cliffy,Mine did come with the scoop Cliffy hopefully it holds up,This is the only Marvel based theme game I have in my collection,

Yes that protector works. I put it on my pro

#593 6 years ago

Let me know what you come up with for your auto launch. I'm going to update the code this Moran see what difference it makes.

Quoted from bmegar:

#594 6 years ago

Hi All - Noobie here. Just purchased the Pro machine as a gift for the family. Totally new to pinball ownership so pardon any naive questions. So far we love the game, once we figured out the game play. It seems to play really fast, at least in my novice opinion. Couple of issues that I do not think can be fixed via code update. 1. If the ball hits too hard off the drop target it pops in the air and hits the glass. 2. I noticed a few times yesterday the ball jumping off the Nebula ramp. Has anyone had these same issues? Can anyone point me in the right direction for a fix, especially the first issue? I don't want to continue playing with the ball hitting the glass. Thanks in advance on anyone's help.

#595 6 years ago

In regards to auto launch - I have the same issue of it being way too powerful. Seems the ball may be "jumping" off of the little incline a bit too from time to time. I noticed the same issue on my GB Pro when it was new right from the box, however it got much better over time. Maybe the same will happen on GOTG.

On another note, I'm having a blast on each ball with the different "skill shot" options. Picking a mode to start and then either trying for the super skill shot, the soft long plunge to get it to award the left orbit, or the soft short plunge to try and get it to award the right orbit is really quite fun. Tied in with that, I've also found with my game there's instances where I'll hold the left flipper in for the super skill shot and then plunge the ball at the right speed where it comes around (I drop the left flipper) and let the ball dead bounce off of the left flipper and it will go direct into the scoop. Super fun and super useful if you have upgrade lit or the extra ball lit. Anyway, some more little nuances of the game that I think are clever...

I've seen a lot of complaints about the shots being too hard and too tight. Two words for that, Bah Humbug. The left ramp is practically wide open and is easy to hit once you dial it in, the orb is an easy back hand, the scoop takes some practice but can be hit by either flipper (I like to cradle on the right flipper, flick the flipper just enough to get the ball to roll up to the tip and then flip it back into the scoop. it takes a couple of tries, but is relatively low risk to attempt), the orbits are easier than Aerosmith, Groot is easy from both flippers, and that leaves Yondu's shot, Rocket, and the right ramp. All of which take a little practice but can be repeatable. the best part is, the programmer left a mechanic in there where you can earn a free shot - if you're having a hard time making any one shot on the game wait until your hadron enforcer is lit and then use it when you've got that hard shot against you that you have to make. that's my strategy anyway...

Oh, and v0.80 really does have some great new video clips. my scoop hang ups seem to be less often too for some reason than initially when playing on this new code.

#596 6 years ago
Quoted from AJayTX:

Hi All - Noobie here. Just purchased the Pro machine as a gift for the family. Totally new to pinball ownership so pardon any naive questions. So far we love the game, once we figured out the game play. It seems to play really fast, at least in my novice opinion. Couple of issues that I do not think can be fixed via code update. 1. If the ball hits too hard off the drop target it pops in the air and hits the glass. 2. I noticed a few times yesterday the ball jumping off the Nebula ramp. Has anyone had these same issues? Can anyone point me in the right direction for a fix, especially the first issue? I don't want to continue playing with the ball hitting the glass. Thanks in advance on anyone's help.

1. Laseriffic makes a protector for the orb shot to prevent it from hitting the glass. I believe Pinball Life may sell it.

2. Doubt STERN will release anything for this. You could trace the top of the ramp and then cut a thin piece of clear petg to mount on top if it continues to bother you. My game has had 1 airball off of that ramp but not enough for me to be concerned (I mostly avoid those high speed shots - my TWD Pro if I hit the tunnel shot and then the right ramp it flies off every single time because the ball speed is so fast. this was the case from the moment they shipped TWD but STERN never did anything about it).

#597 6 years ago
Quoted from bmegar:

the auto launch is way to fast it seems look the ball is hitting the back of the game close to the two top in lanes

I'm glad I am not the only one with that issue (not unique to my machine)...... I haven't explored the settings yet to see if it can be turned down.

cropped_screens (resized).jpgcropped_screens (resized).jpg

#598 6 years ago

Woohoo! On way home.

20171221_111832 (resized).jpg20171221_111832 (resized).jpg

#599 6 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Woohoo! On way home.

Congrats! post picts

#600 6 years ago

So this may be a dumb question as I’ve not really even looked around. Would Groot’s arms just be a simple add on to the pro model game? And do you think stern would probably be selling those any time soon

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 28.00
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 134.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Dow, IL
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

6,495 (Firm)
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market

$ 19.95
$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 22.50
There are 8,519 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 171.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-owners-thread/page/12?hl=audiohaven and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.