2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,260 posts
  • 503 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Mnluz
  • Topic is favorited by 50 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 392 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

CDC61D8B-FD6A-4D64-A69E-01294E9E947B (resized).png
ED493CEB-E58E-4946-97C9-FCCE99E36547 (resized).jpeg
F119E176-AD5E-4740-8FF9-BD0F26A2515A (resized).jpeg
61CCCECE-2607-4D17-96C7-E30F907A1F0D (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
Jam (resized).png
2A4B0C7A-AF2B-44C4-A323-A95C678D5DC6 (resized).jpeg
50146242-6525-4B6F-A6E3-2AFD65C96BB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2200.jpg
orca-image-1514668461402.jpg_1514668461799 (resized).jpeg
6 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
Guardians Title (resized).jpg
IMG_1137.JPG
1079jeb (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tkdalumni.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#55 2 years ago

So the hype is real?!!

#75 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yep its so great i cancelled my potcle preorder and paid in full for a 9k gotgle. Cant wait as i can tell its gonna be the greatest game on plant earth just from the sneak peak. Best toys and code in all of pinball.

That's the spirit!

#95 2 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

Here are the rumors I've heard:
- The game is rumored to be shipping in November
- It is rumored the game will be at IAAPA in Orlando which takes place November 13-17th
- Rumors that John Borg designed it and Christopher Franchi is the artist
- Rumored to have three flippers
- Rumored to have three ramps
- Rumored to have a large Groot head that is possibly like Rudy on Funhouse and possibly eats pinballs
- Rumored that an upper flipper is used to hit the Groot head
- Rumored to have one of the best toppers ever
- Rumored to see the full reveal tomorrow
http://thisweekinpinball.com/twip-guardians-galaxy-rumor-round-jjp-pirates-new-info/

So the pro has no magnets, only 2 flippers, and a head that is there but doesn't eat pinballs??

#343 2 years ago

LE - $8999

#385 2 years ago

Me likey!

#401 2 years ago

No way the inner art comes with the pro, but it does look good!

#411 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Have they done a ramp configuration before that goes in and out of the back wall like that?

IM

#417 2 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

This is their answer to pirates?
2 plastic ramps and a dismembered ball puking groot...

I'm sure this game has been in the works loooooong before the JJP reveal. Stern's 3rd or 4th release from now might be in response to JJP Pirates lol

#480 2 years ago

I don't currently own an Iron Man or Metallica, so I'm in! Come on 1.0 code!!

#677 2 years ago

I see multipliers on the playfield and an "Upgrade" light over the scoop....could be some cool options in the code!

#1487 2 years ago

Keep it up Stern!! This game just keeps getting better.

#1593 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Is it just me, or is GOTG just too similar to GOT? Not the game itself, the acronym. Every time I see GOTG I think Game of Thrones.

Haha! I'm putting GOTG right next to my GOT!

#1605 2 years ago

Stern needs to learn from Burger King! We want it our way!

#1898 2 years ago

Pro's have Shot arrow RGB LED lighting and General illumination LED lighting (red, white, blue), so that's good enough for me! Start shipping already Stern!!

#1906 2 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

I hope you're right, but I think there is an error on the matrix sheet with regards to the GI lighting. It looks like premium/le get the red/white/blue and the pro gets white gi lighting. I hope I'm wrong but they have 2 line items for GI and its either one or the other.
http://www.sternpinball.com/upload/games/guardians-of-the-galaxy/pro/GOTG%20Feature%20Matrix.pdf

Damn....well that just a few bulbs to change.

#2189 2 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

lol, pinside. 43 pages of posts complaining that there's not going to be any songs from the movie in the game.....now we get to look forward to another 43 pages of posts complaining about which songs from the movie are in the game. lol, I love this place.

Dude exactly! Almost comical at this point.

#2461 2 years ago

Stacking the multipliers while be fun!

#2482 2 years ago

Looks great dude!

#2630 2 years ago

The game looks and plays awesome. Code will come through and it's a winner...put the pitchforks away.

#2837 2 years ago

Are we still code whining(tm) today....surely there has to be something else by now.

#2839 2 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

My decision for holding on my order of 10 GOTG Pros is very rational. If the code is not there my locations will not take to the game. Therefore money will not be generated. Also once you put a game on location if it does not play well because of lack of code most customers will not try it again once the code gets an update. All they know is they played it once before and it was not that enjoyable. I will not ruin that experience for my customers so I will wait. As for my LE I will still by this because I know what the game will be in the near future. I will enjoy it for what it is now and enjoy it even more when new updates get released.
I hope this answers some of your questions.
Thank you

Couple of things here:
Can you please stop saying you're ordering 10...we don't GAF.
Your decision to buy one for home makes zero sense. At home, on free play, is where you're likely to get deeper into the code more often. Yet that's the 1 out of 11 (supposedly) you are buying.
Do you have 10 location of professional pinball players? You're robbing your own pockets by not puttting the latest release out first for everyone to play. Current operators are saying it's making a killing (which most new realizes do). Casual players usually account for most of the drop and I seriously doubt they are going to walk right by this.
You're welcome.

Edit: the two above me just confirmed this

#2846 2 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Not trying to brag if I was I would tell you how much I spend in amusement equipment per year. Pinball is less the 1% of my route. Looking to change that this year. I'm not braging on 50k although it is alot of money.

Don't worry...we're not impressed.

#2928 2 years ago

Stern now considers 1.0 code the finished/final version. If you don't know, now ya knoooow ninjaaas!

#2938 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

It's fun and there's tons of potential people

Fun means nothing around here and potential is pathetic! Perfect when shipped or it's sh*t!

Nice Jordan 4's btw

#3127 2 years ago

Solid code will be here by Dec. 15/16. Mark this post!

#3314 2 years ago

I was protesting against my distributor until code dropped! I'll let them know they can send it now! I really showed them

#3338 2 years ago

Players that play on location won't care and home collectors will use PB browser! Everybody wins.

#3437 2 years ago

^^^If your GB and IM aren't making money anymore, then you just have terrible locations.

#3440 2 years ago

Truth fired...

#3448 2 years ago

TNA has ZERO call outs!!! And costs more! Grab your pitchforks! I'm going streaking in the quad! Who's with me!!!

#3452 2 years ago

Damn...still going streaking!!

#3455 2 years ago

Sadly enough I've played it for hours :// Never noticed them lol
The music is all I hear.

#3507 2 years ago

Let's say....theoretically...that I've never seen the movies. Would I notice the call outs weren't from the real actors

They still suck or acceptable then?

#3533 2 years ago

Yeah I'm not worried...I know some people who know some people who...

#3583 2 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Stern listen up this guy is all in. If he is let down by your new release you know someone needs to get back to work....
That's one hell of a collection....

Key word in that statement..."watched." Get out and play one!

#3716 2 years ago

#GOTGGOT

IMG_7579 (resized).JPG

#3778 2 years ago

Should probably post this in the owner thread,but anyone notice the bottom of the PF appears to have a layer of clear on it too? The top looks amazing and the cab is perfect, but never seen gloss on the underside before.
Fit and finish appears to be back on track with this release...

#3805 2 years ago

More GOTG code dropping this week. I'm taking bets...

#3835 2 years ago

Bobalee bobo is still in there thank god! And crazy enough, I can hit the rocket shot way more consistently on the new code! Two thumbs up.

#3844 2 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

How does this have anything to do with a code update?

#3910 2 years ago

Both fast and brutal in different ways. Killer combo!

IMG_7788 (resized).JPG

#3926 2 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

tkdalumni That duo looks great together! I see you have a GOT next to them. Any chance you can post a pic of the 3 together? I currently own a SW and a GOT, and am am considering GOTG to make it a trio, if the code matures nicely.

Here ya go!

Hate to say it, but GOT feels slow after playing the other two....still love it though.

IMG_7817 (resized).JPG

#3939 2 years ago
Quoted from vireland:

6 months after release to get to even baseline 1.0.

1.0 is finished code now.

#3985 2 years ago

Been playing a ton of Star Wars and am really digging the spinner on there...kinda wish GOTG had it, but oh well. At least GOTG has a magnet which SW should've had!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Ballston Spa, NY
Sale Pending!
Boston, MA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tkdalumni.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside