2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,260 posts
  • 503 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Mnluz
  • Topic is favorited by 50 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 392 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

CDC61D8B-FD6A-4D64-A69E-01294E9E947B (resized).png
ED493CEB-E58E-4946-97C9-FCCE99E36547 (resized).jpeg
F119E176-AD5E-4740-8FF9-BD0F26A2515A (resized).jpeg
61CCCECE-2607-4D17-96C7-E30F907A1F0D (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
Jam (resized).png
2A4B0C7A-AF2B-44C4-A323-A95C678D5DC6 (resized).jpeg
50146242-6525-4B6F-A6E3-2AFD65C96BB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2200.jpg
orca-image-1514668461402.jpg_1514668461799 (resized).jpeg
6 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
Guardians Title (resized).jpg
IMG_1137.JPG
1079jeb (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider libtech.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 2 years ago

Looks like great art! Hoping to see layout.. maybe tomorrow..

#228 2 years ago

And tna was coping twilight zone and 80s style light grid since the story is based in the 80s, as is all the music from gotg so I could see why they did a 80s inspired logo.

tzpf (resized).jpg

#961 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

people talking about the groot hands and blocking... what about those flashers and plastics over the top of both outlanes...

Looks like its right there in the area above the outlanes.. :/

True they do block it.

This may work out, as I like the met layout but dont really care for the band, but like gotg..

#1414 2 years ago

Didnt see but do the groot hands move? Probably just wiggle and make it look like they are controlling the ball as the magnets move it in a circle?

2 weeks later
#2434 2 years ago

Sweet! Hopefully we can hear the callouts and music, most vids so far you cant hear much.

#2634 2 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

The game looks and plays awesome. Code will come through and it's a winner...put the pitchforks away.

I think so too - but it would be woth wating till spring to see what they do with the code.

Noticed the deadflip youtube vid is down now..

#2639 2 years ago

Odd, it tells me video not availible.. Ill try a different computer

#3105 2 years ago

I bet there will be a code drop in a week or two adding a bunch of stuff and callouts etc. making it very playable. Full featured code of course will take a while..

Its obvious they just released it early to cash in on the holiday rush.

#3122 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

That's what I said when I bought Batman. Lol. Don't be so sure. I hope it happens though.

Yes, very true, I suppose I'm just crossing my fingers..

In situations like this they should get all their coders on the game and pound it out quick before release, they would sell so many more games if it was in a good initial state. I dont get why they shoot themselves in the foot like this..

#3233 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

10. Star Wars: decent code for a release. Multiplier is tough but a lot of modes. Still haven't formed a strategy yet but that's what I like about it. Keeps me coming back.
9. Aerosmith: simple rules. Fun but lost interest quick. Sold it.
8. Batman: thanks for the bone job on the code Gary. Total scam.
7. Ghostbusters LE: still own it. Don't understand the anger from everyone on this game, it's a tough game, right ramp is brutal. But I love tough games. Awesome multiball. Cool subway. I'm keeping it all day long.
6. Spider Man VE: fun game. Don't like VEs. But still a great Classic Richie. Sold it. Played the hell out of the first one.
5. Whoa Nellie: yawn. Never owned.
4. Game Of Thrones: most under rated game of the group. Rule set is spectacular. If you're too much of a lazy ass to learn the rules, well it's not my problem. Great game. Watched Lyman beat my ass and rolled it on the first ball. Still own it.
3. Kiss: sold it. Code sucked. Code was recently updated and it's actually a fun player now. Still needs the cities coded imo before I buy it again.
2. Wrestle mania: no. Absolutely not. Poor game. Worst of the lot. Hot mess.
1. TWD: wow. Amazing rule set. You really have to be focused to score well and get to final wizard mode. Top notch.
Alien: this game is sooooooo good. Best game in my collection. Whoops. Sorry. Not Stern.
Gotg pro. I really think this will be a fun game when code and call outs are completed. Get some call outs though at least. Reminds me of Batman again with the code and call outs. Unacceptable but if you're willing to wait for code, it will eventually be fun.

Was going to add to this but I agree with all of these

#3277 2 years ago

My guess is the code is the same - but has callouts enabled, here is hoping!

#3278 2 years ago

A bobaly bo bo a bobaly bo... hahaha, thanks for the vid wasp, that was halarious, why would they just keep looping that in the mode? And if it is a sceen from the movie, why not just use the actual audio not an actor !?

#3305 2 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

No voices from the movies = no sales. The sound package is crucial for implementing the theme. That is just plain awful for such a great theme.

Yup, Stern - take the money back for cherry bomb, and pay for the real voice overs.

#3588 2 years ago
Quoted from camcamaro1991:

I have not messed with Spike yet in pinbroswer, but on previous pins on SAM, the audio is a called from a request file, which is separate from what is shown on the DMD. Example Tron gem mode and Star Trek movie music was added without affecting the video/DMD display.
I'll take a look at it after I eat something, I will download the pro code 0.72 and check some files.
on a personal note, I'd love to see the opening scene with Starlord dancing along to, Come and get your love, by Redbone. like in the movie @ ball start of a new game

HEYYYY HEYYYY....
FYI, here is a good how to video.
ยป YouTube video

Me too! Thought it was great when he is kicking the rat things and using them as mics lol, I was thinking that would be great as a multiball song, attract mode, or end of game or something.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lorton, VA
$ 124.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider libtech.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside