50146242-6525-4B6F-A6E3-2AFD65C96BB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2200.jpg
orca-image-1514668461402.jpg_1514668461799 (resized).jpeg
6 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
Guardians Title (resized).jpg
IMG_1137.JPG
1079jeb (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#256 6 years ago

Looking forward to see what Stern has to show with GOTG and what they have in store following JJP POTC and TNA being so hotly anticipated, exciting times for pinball.

#827 6 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

multi balls will be a blast to play with those big hands blocking everything.

I am thinking Pro is the way to go on this and using the money saved get some custom ramps made, ideally wireforms that have a groot design/finish to them so wooden coloured/textured to match head, with branches and saplings spuring off them, doesn't block the view and feels like Groot is growing over the the playfield like he did several times in the first movie.

#917 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Sucks that spinners are missing from the pro. That will be the only real noticeable thing missing, I feel. Yeah, the lighting is going to be way better on the premium, but that doesn't change gameplay the way spinners do.

I hope TimeBandit can get his awesome GI kits to work on Spike2, with one of his GI kits the Pro will end up being as good if not better than the Prem/LE.

#920 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I will certainly miss the 3 magnets in the middle of playfield that create chaos.
That is what I would miss most by going pro.

There are some insanely talented and skilled people in this hobby, some of the things that have been created from within this community have been mind blowing, it wouldn't surprise me if we see spinner kits and magnet kits for this game down the road.

#1390 6 years ago

Holy sh#t finally caught up with this thread, only took me 2 days

Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Id love to do the trim in the color changing purple blue powdercoat i do.

That will look great on this game, love the 80s vibe that colour has, fits perfectly.

#1409 6 years ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

I've been following GotG since the announcement much like everyone here. I was really into the look of it for the most part, great color-scheme, pretty good pf art, etc. But my own history with Borg games is giving me some pause with the exception of the massive reputation of MET, which is literally one of the few Borg titles I've not played ironically. It also does seem to share some layout design with MET, which is probably not a bad thing again going by the stellar MET reputation. So hard when like others have commented regarding no gameplay videos yet. Unlike JJP POTC, we had the videos and heck I've even played a sample of it. Really hard to put in a deposit with the local importer without a better feel for it. I will add that it's totally paused whatever interest I had in an SW Premium.

Sit back, put your feet up and just wait, I don't see the LEs selling out fast mainly because no one seems to like that gold armour, Pros and Premiums will be in production for 2-3 years, plenty of time to watch the game/code develop and grab one if/when it proves it kickass.

#1553 6 years ago

2 - 3 licenced tracks.

Solid code, couple of extra hidden modes, like Lyman did with BM66 and Bat-Turn would be cool.

And a mode, maybe the ultimate wizard mode that uses the ending from GOTG will make this close to perfect.

- need to get this scene in with Purple inserts/GI (red/Blue stringed together) BADASS!

#1807 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Rocket will hopefully be something different, probably war machine multiball.

Great idea! That add a nice mode/reason to shoot Rocket, tie it together with the Prison escape sequence on the LCD from the first movie and it should be a lot of fun!

#1815 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

This game is going to be a real challenge to bring the theme integration to life if stern is in fact being restricted by licensing.

Has that been posted anywhere, that Stern are struggling with the licensing? They seemed to do well enough with access to SW assets.

#1897 6 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Apologies if I overlooked this and it's already posted, but are there any rumors of a release date? And what's the difference between the premium and the LE, besides the colored trim?

Here you go, give this a read:

http://www.sternpinball.com/upload/games/guardians-of-the-galaxy/premium/GOTG%20Feature%20Matrix.pdf

#1951 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Of course it concerns me. I know nothing about these boards so when you have multiple people saying our games won’t be any good in ten years, a person would be a total F’ing idiot to at least not wonder if there any truth to the matter or not so that’s where my curiosity stems from. As far as not buying new games, that’s not the answer that I’m looking for. I want to buy new games. All I want to know is are these games really disposable? My common sense tells me no, but I’m also not educated enough about electronics to truthfully know that.

Everything is surface mounted these days, in ten years time I am confident there will be new ways and more experience, repairing surface mount boards or reproducing them.

I am a little too young at 30 to know as I wasn’t in the hobby when pins moved from electromechanical to solid state but for the people that where in the hobby back then, was there similar concerns when pinball advanced from EM to SS?

#1984 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Ouch that's harsh! The second movie is better IMO but if you didn't like the first one you won't like the second one because it's just more oF the same.

I think the second benefits from repeat viewings, the first time I saw it, I enjoyed it but didn’t feel it was as good as the first, watching GOTG2 the second time I actually felt it was the better movie.

The “family & friendship” angles that the characters/unlikely pairs went through and where put in made the film very human which a lot of the superhero movies sometimes miss.

#1997 6 years ago

I have one question, will you supply overseas? Because that looks Awesome!

#2044 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Why is everyone so worked up about the songs and how many are in there? Most of those songs are probably going to get old and repetitive quickly anyway. And as we've already seen, not everybody is gonna be happy anyway. I'd rather worry about STERN focusing their efforts on making the gameplay as exciting as can be and let pinballbrowser do the rest. One or two key songs during the right events with great custom background music will tie well to the movies and do me just fine.

At current prices it shouldn’t be a case of pinball browser will do the rest or getting one (music) or the other (great gameplay/code) it should be coming as a complete package not just because of current pricing but to do this licence justice, unfortunately for Stern they have picked a popular licence that is built around its music as much as the music is built around the film it’s integral, why people keep giving Stern a pass is beyond me, I want Stern to produce the best damn pins they can and remind the competition who’s daddy!

#2045 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Stern didn't bottle up some mystical infinity stone in these things.

They used an Orb instead

#2046 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I have both soundtracks and it's not on either.
What scene was it used in?

Correct Neo, from the soundtrack of all of the tracks, the only one that's not actually featured in the movie is "Spirit in the Sky" by Norman Greenbaum, but the song was a big part of the Guardians of the Galaxy marketing campaign.

#2050 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

It's not a matter of giving them a free pass, it's a matter of personal taste. Hearing "ch-ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb" 20X a day for the next few years sounds like hell to me. More than anything I'm trying to reiterate that not everyone wants the same thing and no matter what, STERN won't be able to make everyone happy.

Definitely cannot argue Stern or any other pin manufacturer won’t ever be able to make everyone happy with every release.

But my take on the music is that it’s integral to the movies and such a huge part of the movies, surely anyone that can enjoy the movies endlessly would also enjoy the music to the same degree?

I agree with what your saying about listening to tracks x20 a day that may grate on you, it’s why I couldn’t get into AC/DC or MET, I see the music no more grating than a music pin, if you love the music it’s great, if not then it’s going to grate.

#2057 6 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

... so Disney itself won't even license the songs to use on their official ride? And instead choose to use different songs than the GOTG ones? No doubt they work - but still, that has got to tell people something when it comes to licensing songs. Why wouldn't Disney use the songs on their own rides?!

Disney are cheap anything that may cost them extra pennies is a big no no, unless the return is there and they are notorious when it comes to wanting full control over just about every aspect of their productions.

#2058 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

How much of that music contains lyrics? Thats where the annoyance comes for me. Instrumental for me all the way.

AC/DC and MET sold very well for Stern, because of the way the film and music are integral to each other, GOTG is as much as movie pin as it is a music pin.

Personally I am not a big enough fan of AC/DC or Metallica’s music to live with them long term, the mix of tracks on GOTG I could live with. Like T-800 rightfully said each release won’t make everyone happy but it should at least please the big fans of the licence being used.

#2061 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Im a HUGE fan of this license and I think these songs could get old quick depending on how they are used. So now what? Haha

Don’t buy it

#2080 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I loved the 1st film, 2nd wasn't bad either and while the music was great in the movie none of it really lends itself to pinball for me anyway, all I would like is Cherry Bomb for lets say the final wizard mode in saving that planet, but all the rest aren't that exciting, not saying there aren't great tunes but this shouldn't matter that much, if the gameplay is great then who cares? It won't take long for someone to make a version of code with browser that delivers all the songs integrated into the pin, lets just hope theres a dance off mode.
» YouTube video

That so needs to be the Wizard mode, just a shame we don't have RGB GI so the playfield lighting could go purple, would immerse you nicely in the scene/mode.

Frax & Who-Dey now I want a pizza!

#2081 6 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

Not sure that's fair - you don't exactly go to Disneyworld or Disneyland and think "Wow, Disney is cheap with their stuff" or "This ride looks cheap". If anything, they almost spare no expense when it comes to their parks and experiences - it's full immersion. I think there's also a difference between "cheap" and "business conscience". They certainly put a lot of detail (money) into their parks that are minuscule and not noticeable to a lot of people. I'd personally think the GOTG music would not be something they would cheap out on as it is a big part of the experience. There must be more to it than that.

I said cheap, unless the return is there which the parks certainly generate, they also like to have creative control over their productions, would having the licenced music on the rides bring more people to the parks? doubt it, would it give them less creative freedom to use it as they please? probably.

And I totally agree about the parks but saying that the last time I went to Disneyland it cost me a fortune, I am more than confident in saying I know the money they have invested in their park is getting them a good return

#2090 6 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Hopefully the LE!

People have said Pro's ship in 2 - 3 weeks and that was last week, so I imagine it will be a pro.

I cant remember but I am sure some else will and can correct me if need be, but I though with SW they did a Pro stream and then did a Prem stream a week or two later?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2110 6 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

Sorry if someone mentioned this already but Stern has posted the promo flyer for the PRO model. Just wanted to make sure this forum saw it (again, if not already posted)
http://www.sternpinball.com/upload/games/guardians-of-the-galaxy/pro/GPTG%20PRO%20Flyer.pdf

Link doesn't work here, page not found is all I am getting.

#2120 6 years ago

If Stern can deliver a soundtrack for this pin as good as the one they delivered for Ironman, I doubt many of us would be unhappy, playing IM with the volume cranked up earlier, damn it is one good sounding pin!

#2134 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Agreed. It shouldn't have a jukebox

It needs a Walkman

#2140 6 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

It needs a Walkman where the reels start spinning everytime the Awesome Mix songs start playing........

That would be cool and the topper could incorporate that idea nicely being something like you see on the Milano scene:

B9A4587A-A38D-4915-85A4-EF6BFD18E74A (resized).jpegB9A4587A-A38D-4915-85A4-EF6BFD18E74A (resized).jpeg

#2147 6 years ago
Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

I know this is the wrong pinball machine.
I know the cassette is to big.
I am using Star Wars pinball machine to figure out a good size for the cassette, this is an original for size and color for the cassette. We are going to have the cassette sprockets turning inside.
We are thinking about 2/3 of the original size, what do you guys think?
Dan

Unless it’s going in the apron don’t bother, with the groot head and hands on the Prem and LE a cassette in their will not only look out of place but cluttered.

The ideas about having a cassette in the apron or in the speaker grill are awesome and wouldn’t clutter up the playfield, both ideas would be awesome and blend seamlessly into the pin.

#2149 6 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Walkman in Groot's hand...

It would just block more of the playfield, I love the idea of the cassette in the apron because it’s like your star lord jamming with his awesome mix tape playing or in the speaker grills so it looks like the cassette player in the Milano both are awesome ideas and would blend seamlessly into the game without cluttering the playfield.

Look at that playfield it’s stunning why would anyone want to block anymore of Franchi’s art? He knocked the art out of the park would be a shame to cover it.

#2185 6 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Cherry Bomb is my least wanted song. It's so repetitive as a song no desire to hear it over and over on the pin. It would have been perfect to sample the guitar riff and chorus.

The great thing about the songs being implemented into the game and hopefully nicely choreographed into the mode/s is that it gives anyone who wants to replace tracks, file points/locations to swap out in pinball browser, it would be a lot harder to add tracks and sync them nicely if there was no tracks to begin with so it’s a win win imo.

#2361 6 years ago

The must have accessory for LE owners:

60A89B93-B960-43A0-BD0F-84116F54D5BE (resized).jpeg60A89B93-B960-43A0-BD0F-84116F54D5BE (resized).jpeg

#2363 6 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

and it's only the same price as a stern topper!
ebay.com link » Upper Deck Marvel Guardians Of The Galaxy Chris Pratt Autograph Card Star Lord

I would take it over the Stern topper, compared to some of Sterns previous topper efforts the GOTG topper is lame and looks like sometning made in a high school design class.

Same gold as the LE armour, the Adam West card on my BM66 is a nice touch adds a little something extra to the LE package.

#2370 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Also, how do you start modes if you complete a mode during the ball? Scoop?
Edit: I'm kind of concerned about Groot's lower jaw...won't the ball pounding it scratch it/dent it/etc terribly almost immediately?

I just want to know for certain if groot is going to talk, admittedly it’s only going to be “I am Groot” but still kinda cool if it’s sinked up to the jaw moving.

Like chuck says the mouth looks really solid, so not much worry there, could always put some Mylar or cling vinyl on it if it really worries you.

#2440 6 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

I don't mind it but not diggin how it says "Guardians"... As others have stated the title is everywhere already...
Hopefully someone will make a better version

Would have been great if it said "what a bunch of a-holes"

#2499 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I asked on the stream if there was the "possibility" of more songs? Answer was NO
You can't do an Aerosmith and Metallica remake with only two songs.

Yeah saw your question on the stream ice little disappointing but on the plus side with those songs in place it should give us bookmarks in the code to replace/mixup the songs from the movie soundtrack.

Shame no talking Groot though, would have been great to see his mouth move and sync to I AM GROOT at the start of multiball.

#2780 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

You’re right that he would be an absolutely terrible Akbar. Likewise he’d be a terrible Lando and a terrible Obiwan. Of course he’s not intended to be any of those characters!
The narrator is British, but otherwise doesn’t sound much like Gandalf.
Unless your joke was pretending that you thought the narrator was meant to be Akbar in the first place, in which case ... touché?

I thought the narrator in SW is supposed to be Ackbar? isn’t the guy doing the voice work/narration on the pin the guy who does the voice work for Ackbar in Clone Wars?

#3035 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Custom call outs by Rocket the Racoon are going to be hilarious. And Groot mouth will talk/move like Funhouse Rudy when code gets fleshed out.

That’s awesome! Thanks for the update, I asked during the stream if Groot would talk like Rudy and the guys at the time said no which was a bummer but this news is great, looking forward to I AM GROOT being sync with his mouth.

#3134 6 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Is it confirmed for certain that Stern has not secured the audio with the clips?

Did any one answer this in either of the GOTG threads?

When I think of past tiles that had custom speech it was integrated with licensed speech/audio.

#3140 6 years ago
Quoted from fishmanrob:

no lights in the eyes

Well since his eyes don’t light up in the film that’s a relief but it will be great once his mouth is animated and synced with various “I am Groot” callouts.

#3690 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

fast and furious

Great choice Ice, that's another theme I can get behind!

#3721 6 years ago

Let’s get this thread back on track with an awesome scene I hope can be put into the game!

146C5890-49EB-4BF5-A22A-D20CC9BE48AE.gif146C5890-49EB-4BF5-A22A-D20CC9BE48AE.gif

#3725 6 years ago

Anyone with a GOTG able to confirm if the opening scene from the movie is used in the game and if the “guardians bitch” scene is used at all in the game/in the code? It must have those in it, surely? Right?

2 weeks later
#3988 6 years ago

New code just dropped on Stern site, nicely in tone for Launch Parties this weekend, enjoy!

PRO V0.80 - December 15, 2017
=====================

- fixed guardians letter award issue with multiple letters showing at the same time.
- fixed scoring and sound fx for spinners.
- added differentiation for left and right spinner animations.
- added spinner display effects (LE/PRE only).
- added/fixed missing lights in attract mode lightshows.
- found a few instances where, upon draining, the last movie line would still be repeated at the start of the next ball. This has been fixed.
- Groot Multiball now saves progress and continues from the previous session.
- changed Groot Multiball difficulty, i.e. lowered the number of hits to Groot's Jaw to light lock (Hard = 1 hit, Extra Hard = 2 hits).
- changed criteria for starting Immolation Initiative (now modes must be half completed to qualify instead of starting a mode). Orb/Groot Multiball criteria remains the same.
- fixed Antiquities Shop speech timing.
- Added spell out to instant info
- fixed antiquities shop speech timing.
- added a delay to the knocker to sync better with the match speech.
- fixed several broken speech calls.
- fixed a problem where Groot Multiball was not displaying the correct Jackpot scores.
- changed Orb Multiball scoring.
- optimized Spinner art
- removed unused/combined speech
- added more Drax speech.
- added mother speech.
- added spell guardians display F/X.
- added/fixed additional Korath/Quill/Collector/Carina speech.
- added Rampage Spell out and Rampage Start Display effects to game
- added Groot Multiball Jackpot sounds.
- fixed the AD_MULTIPLIER_SET_REQUIRED_BEFORE_RECOLLECT adjustment, i.e. once a shot multiplier has been collected, it is not available to be re-lit until all of the other shot multipliers have been collected.
- added display animations to Sibling Rivalry, Pod Chase.
- added Super Skill Shot display effect.
- added Star Lord speech to Quills Quest, Pod Chase, Antiquities Shop
- changed the difficulty of advancing towards Orb Multiball.
- Orb Multiball now saves progress and continues from the previous session.
- added Shot Multipliers display F/X.
- optimized jackpot explosion animations
- optimized Rampage Start animation.
- changed default speech/music attenuation on French games.
- fixed a problem where mode timers, upon restarting after a drained ball, did not restart where they left off.
- added speech to Groot Multiball.
- fixed a problem with the ticket(s) redemption display effect, i.e. it was running too long for each ticket awarded and delaying other display effects that were waiting to run.

#4009 6 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

Mine does, but that's because there is a broken weld above the scoop.

That scoop looks different/shallow, is it a new design Stern are using or a different part altogether?

#4032 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I think alot of people passed due to the fact theres no voice clips from the film, I know I did.

That was one of main reasons I passed, but I am hopeful cleland can work the same magic he did on TWD and make GOTG feel complete in the audio/visual department.

#4080 6 years ago

New code is up!

PRO V0.81 - December 21, 2017
=====================
- fixed a bug where the pops were still cycling shots during Sanctuary final shot.
- added sounds for Rampage Spell out, Spell out Complete to start Rampage Double Scoring.
- added sounds for Guardians Spell out, Spell out Complete to advance Bonus X.
- added sounds for Shot Multiplier Collected.
- added award sounds for Sibling Rivalry.
- added award sounds for Pod Chase.
- added award sounds for Sanctuary.
- "I Want You Back" music intro is now shorter.
- found an instance where Groot Multiball did not save progress properly, this has been fixed.
- optimized Bonus X Award to appear on the screen faster.
- added Guardian spell out sprite to the top of the background score display.
- balls didn't kick out of Groot if a ball was locked at game over during a tournament, i.e. the match effect did not run. This has been fixed.
- removed ducking from Orb Multiball Jackpot sound F/X.
- Antiquities Shop lightshow awards were not being shown, this has been fixed.
- lowered overall speech volume.
- speech no longer ducts Groot Multiball Jackpot sounds.
- changed game over music to "I Want You Back"
- added tune "Aint No Mountain High Enough" to post mode/multiball playlist.
- added tune "I Want You Back" to post mode/multiball playlist.
- added new Groot Jackpot, Groot Super Jackpot, Groot Double Jackpot, Groot Double Super Jackpot sound f/x.
- added Guardians Spell out Complete animation.
- changed Shot Multiplier Collected artwork images.
- fixed a problem where the Bonus X display effect was not ending which delayed other display effects from running and delayed ejects from kicking.
- Changed Groot entrance opto to "set valid playfield" instead of "add to valid playfield"
- fixed bonus lightshows to sync with bonus character awards.

#4081 6 years ago

LE/PRE V0.81 - December 21, 2017
=====================
- fixed a bug where the pops were still cycling shots during Sanctuary final shot.
- added sounds for Rampage Spell out, Spell out Complete to start Rampage Double Scoring.
- added sounds for Guardians Spell out, Spell out Complete to advance Bonus X.
- added sounds for Shot Multiplier Collected.
- added award sounds for Sibling Rivalry.
- added award sounds for Pod Chase.
- added award sounds for Sanctuary.
- "I Want You Back" music intro is now shorter.
- found an instance where Groot Multiball did not save progress properly, this has been fixed.
- optimized Bonus X Award to appear on the screen faster.
- added Guardian spell out sprite to the top of the background score display.
- balls didn't kick out of Groot if a ball was locked at game over during a tournament, i.e. the match effect did not run. This has been fixed.
- removed ducking from Orb Multiball Jackpot sound F/X.
- Antiquities Shop lightshow awards were not being shown, this has been fixed.
- lowered overall speech volume.
- lowered right spinner volume.
- speech no longer ducts Groot Multiball Jackpot sounds.
- changed game over music to "I Want You Back"
- added tune "Aint No Mountain High Enough" to post mode/multiball playlist.
- added tune "I Want You Back" to post mode/multiball playlist.
- added new Groot Jackpot, Groot Super Jackpot, Groot Double Jackpot, Groot Double Super Jackpot sound f/x.
- added Guardians Spell out Complete animation.
- changed Shot Multiplier Collected artwork images.
- fixed a problem where the Bonus X display effect was not ending which delayed other display effects from running and delayed ejects from kicking.
- the display wasn't showing the value of the spinner award on the first spin, this has been fixed.
- fixed a problem where spinner values were not resetting properly after a ball drain.
- fixed bonus lightshows to sync with bonus character awards.
- added lightshows for spinners.
- added threshold levels that increase spinner value.
- fixed a problem where an active spinner would prevent the other spinner from scoring/displaying awards.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Berkeley Township, NJ
5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Salem, VA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 22.50
$ 28.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-is-here?tu=j85m and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.