2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,260 posts
  • 503 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Mnluz
  • Topic is favorited by 50 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 392 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

CDC61D8B-FD6A-4D64-A69E-01294E9E947B (resized).png
ED493CEB-E58E-4946-97C9-FCCE99E36547 (resized).jpeg
F119E176-AD5E-4740-8FF9-BD0F26A2515A (resized).jpeg
61CCCECE-2607-4D17-96C7-E30F907A1F0D (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
Jam (resized).png
2A4B0C7A-AF2B-44C4-A323-A95C678D5DC6 (resized).jpeg
50146242-6525-4B6F-A6E3-2AFD65C96BB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2200.jpg
orca-image-1514668461402.jpg_1514668461799 (resized).jpeg
6 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
Guardians Title (resized).jpg
IMG_1137.JPG
1079jeb (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider holden4.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1957 2 years ago

Man I’m seriously tempted to pull the trigger on a pro, premium for $2k more here in cda gets so expensive game looks really nice

#1985 2 years ago
Quoted from karl:

I just got confirmation that my Pro will leave the Factory next Friday and be here 10 days later.

Just bought a pro too, this is my first pin bought brand new; looks really solid can’t wait

#2027 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Here is what I'll be looking for.
Please don't Half Ass this pin!
I don't want to hear from Gary that "We could build a box, take a dump in it, and sell it for $8k" like he did with SW. And i love my Stern pins.
If you don't get it yet, the movie is integrated HUGE with the F ing music!
I'm getting ready to hop on my BM66 updated code, and I don't have ANY confidence that you won't HALF ASS it.
Come on, make me want to buy this pin. F ing sell me.

QFT!!!!! This! I already ordered but I was hoping for 5-8songs . And I give zero Fs about parts in 10years!

1 week later
#2642 2 years ago

Im sticking with mine, I personally dont care all that much its just money and I believe it will get better with updates..

Im not sure you older generations realize, but everything released these days are "alpha/beta's" and most of the time they charge for games in those stages. This is annoying yes, but this is the way of the future, everything is released early and you have to bet if its going to be good in the long run; I believe this is and im sticking with it, if you want it finished but it in a few years like some have suggested.

Is any new release 100% anymore or anything? I hardly say so.. Cars are recalled, video games are constantly updated, computers etc.. Anything electronic will be updated (hopefully soon) =)

I like all the constructive criticism and reading up tho!

My 2 Loonies anyways...

#2772 2 years ago

I’m still pretty pumped on The purchase, game looked great on waspinat0r stream... call outs and code will come

What were you saying about he left ramp? It takes a beating or sticks?

#3041 2 years ago

GOTG is going to be fantastic , I cannot wait to receive mine. The only negative is code which will have tons of updates there’s nothing to worry about lol... hilarious this entire thread..

#3056 2 years ago
Quoted from JB-7X:

I made a trip with my wife this afternoon to go play a GOTG Pro on location about a half hour from home. There was a lot to like for us. The code is indeed pretty bare bones at this point but when it is polished up it should be a fun game. My only gripe was the operator had the tilt set so damn tight that every time we got a multi ball, just firing the flippers to keep all 4 balls in play would tilt out the machine. I managed to get to about 100,000 score before the tilt shut me down.
As a Met Premium owner I don’t mind the similarities. The wife is sold on theme alone. I will wait for some updates then decide if we will pull the trigger and bring one home. Hope to find another on location game that is set a bit looser so I can actually play the thing to get a better feel for the flow. The left out lane is treacherous when you can’t even breathe on the game without a tilt.
I did however dump about $30 in before I couldn’t deal with the constant tilts anymore.

Game is good and will be freaking great with the updates!! Good write up!

1 week later
#3759 2 years ago

Some uv pics of the gotg play field my distributor sent me earlier if anyone is interested;

https://www.facebook.com/pinstadium/posts/328804937594188

#3770 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Yet even more pinstadium 'advertising'? Ugh!
Is there a date for an LE dead flip stream yet?
Rob

Yeah I wasn’t advertising for them just not sure anyone has or hasn’t seen, the white makes the game look nice and bright, too each there own tho.

I’m glad this thread has turned back on track and not rape and bashing one another. Just have fun

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
5,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 22.50

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider holden4.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside