50146242-6525-4B6F-A6E3-2AFD65C96BB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2200.jpg
orca-image-1514668461402.jpg_1514668461799 (resized).jpeg
6 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
Guardians Title (resized).jpg
IMG_1137.JPG
1079jeb (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider facelift.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1106 6 years ago
Quoted from tonyoz:

Was really looking forward to this title, but without the songs from the movie, I don't think I will pull the trigger.
Artwork is fantastic, and not being a fan of the band Metallica but love the flow of that game, the layout appeals to me.
The Walkman should have featured.

I'm glad there won't be any of the songs. While great for the movie, I don't want to hear those songs over and over again, especially for a home purchase. Maybe at a location.
As for a walkman, it may be incorporated into the topper.

If there had to be songs, I would want them in limited use and have a walkman topper that switched on and started turning when the music mode kicked in...

#1142 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

in this tech age, it's impossible to make anything hack resistant. Even home system get hacked into universal game units.

yeah, but it was suggested that Stern create blank spots equal to the length of the movie soundtrack songs, so they could be added into it easily. That is what Stern would get in shit for.

3 weeks later
#2941 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

thanks. I had heard from a typically reliable source that TWD vault was coming where they will have the PRO model with walker bombs, spinner, and extra magnet. I was told the only thing holding it up was that Lyamn is still busy on other titles with code.
If true, it would be enough for me to likely by a TWDve for home finally.

Why would they make TWD VE so soon though? Don't they usually wait at least a couple years after a run has ended before releasing a VE?

A pro with walker bombs, spinner and extra magnet would be awesome.

#3045 6 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

With regard to releasing a game to early, Stern is well aware of the code being too early, and were aware there would be complaints before anyone played or they shipped.
But the other obligations, including IAPPA,
Holiday marketing, advertising by vendors, etc superceeded the code and an alternative decision of holding the game off to 2018.
Many decisions are weighed in a business.
That being said, say the 1.00 version comes out before Christmas.... Won't all the complaints about code not being advanced,
be moot and forgotten?

It's so refreshing to hear comments like yours and your previous post on your experience with gotg.
When the first reveal of the playfield and then the teaser trailer/pics of the game showed up, many were saying this game was a home run. Similar layout to one hell of a game (Met) and beautiful artwork. Game ships with very early code and all the haters say the game is shit. They couldn't wait to get to their keyboards to pile on the hate. I had planned on buying the game early but when I saw the code, I knew I'd just have to wait.
Of course the game is not going to be fun with early code, it's just not ready because it got pushed out early.
When the game gets updates and hopefully fast, I'm sure it will be extremely fun to play. Once the code is there, it's a complete package.
It's just a waiting game now. Pick the game up when new code drops and enjoy the hobby!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 25.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.50
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
6,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Berkeley Township, NJ
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 26.50
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider facelift.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-is-here?tu=facelift and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.