Hell I’ll join in on sterns last 10 games list, based on my opinions looks like they’re batting a .500 on the awesomeness scale give or take a little.
10. Star Wars: this game sucks if you don’t know what you’re doing. Learn the rules and it’s a top notch excellent game. Lots of ways to tackle it which can prolong longevity in a collection. Looks barren at first glance, but is sterns first pro with complete color changing GI that matches the prem/LE with some color changing inserts, drops, mini lcd. Not a fan of the hyperdrive loop shot on the prem/LE. Pro way to go IMO
9. Aerosmith: dark horse underrated game for sure. But it’s code isn’t too involving which I question it’s lastability in a collection. Overall a real fun pin.
8. BM66: oh god is this game awful. Granted, I haven’t played it on the new code. Is there really saving this pin with this layout and toy Mech? Don’t recommend any version
7. Ghostbusters: yea...this one kinda sucks. Not as horrible as RH puts it, but pretty close. Code can save it.
6. SMVE: awesome. Way better than the original in every aspect.
5. Whoa Nellie. Meh. Couldn’t get into this one. Maybe if I liked EM’s?
4. GOT: ugly as shit but best flowing pin ever with a fantastic ruleset. Stern nailed this one...EDIT: when I say stern nailed this one I mean Steve/Dwight nailed it with the gameplay + rules - stern gets a D+ for its art package implementation. No math/chess like ruleset like some claim; at least not compared to Hobbit, AC/DC, or Metallica. Innovative multiplier ruleset. Lots of ways to tackle this game. Unfortunate the upper pf takes away a kick ass stark ramp shot + has very weak rules that don’t match the game. Pro the way to go.
3. KISS: yea...this one sucks.
2. WWE: creative but falls real flat due to layout and theme.
1. TWD: masterpiece.
Guardians: don’t bother til we see some code and creativity. Art package is sterns best IMO.