50146242-6525-4B6F-A6E3-2AFD65C96BB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2200.jpg
orca-image-1514668461402.jpg_1514668461799 (resized).jpeg
6 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
Guardians Title (resized).jpg
IMG_1137.JPG
1079jeb (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dr-willy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#167 6 years ago

Its also going to be the same pricing as star wars.

#305 6 years ago

From Sterns page

Stern’s Guardians of the Galaxy Pro, Premium, and Limited Edition models are packed with features that provide an irresistible gameplay experience. Each game features a sculpted and interactive ball-eating Groot. In addition, a custom sculpted Rocket figure will keep players on their toes as it blasts the ball back at rocket speed. Color-changing inserts highlight the mysterious and interactive Orb, which opens to reveal the powerful Infinity Stone. The Limited Edition and Premium models also feature extra magnets, custom artwork, RGB lighting, and sculpted Groot arms that sprawl across the playfield.

#320 6 years ago

LE

SmallGameiconGOTG_LE (resized).pngSmallGameiconGOTG_LE (resized).png

#325 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It's just terrible, someone said they hoped GOTG is like it- I disagreed. Why are GB fans so insecure about their awesome game?

I dont think people are insecure about it, more just tired of the dead and beaten horse that you keep beating.

#329 6 years ago

Looks like LE has art blades installed also

#334 6 years ago

Also looks like plastic ramps are used on all models, not just plastic on the pro with metal habit trails on the higher models

#531 6 years ago

LE also has a mirrored backglass.

#1132 6 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

I was told when I ordered my LE the Pro’s are currently on the production line and will be shipping as soon as 2 weeks. Premiums will be end of Nov or first week of Dec and LE’s end of Dec...

Switch your Le and premium time frame.

#1281 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Spinners are only lame these days because Stern makes them lame. They were once a really well integrated feature in pinball.

well if they are lame then why the bitchfest over the pro not having them? As you upset about the lack of spinner on the pro or the way stern uses spinners period?

#1289 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I don’t want a 8k Pro. Strip away!!

was litterally about to post this. JJP's base full featured game is $8k+. They dont strip away cause if they did no one would pay 8k for a stripped game, just like many dont pay 5k for a stern pro and go for the premium. There is something for every one, you can not have your cake and eat it too.

#1347 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

AND PEOPLE ARE STILL BUYING THE HIGHER TRIM. WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND HERE?!
Collectors will still buy whatever is perceived to be better. You don't have to gimp out your entry model. That. Is. The. Point.

im guessing you also think car manufactures should make the base model have all the same features as the highest model and the only thing the higher model should have is a fancy paint job, bigger wheels and a grill?

Edit: damnit fosaisu beat me to the cargument.

#1686 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I can't wait to play this deck

Don't encourage stupid, Ted.

#1941 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Yeah anything that comes with n from a Non EU country.
Just bought 100 ultra shiny pinballs as they are short supply overhere
$140 + $75 shipping & another $75 in import tax

holy balls....... that is crazy!

1 week later
#2414 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Will have my Guardians tomorrow between 3 and 5 EST according to the freight co. Stream to follow immediately!

DUDE YES! you know ill be tuning in!

#2633 6 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

The game looks and plays awesome. Code will come through and it's a winner...put the pitchforks away.

did your pro arrive already also?

#2647 6 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Good idea. But please don't create 87 polls with your code ideas like another Pinsider did for Star Wars.

at least if he does, he owns the game, unlike the other guy who was making polls without even owning one lol.

#2655 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Hahaha. Yeah right. It would just breed another type of angst posting from the same ole debbie downers.

This x1000. People who want to bitch will find a reason to do so over anything possible. The fact is the state of sterns code is has been well known for years now. I bought my Met NIB 4 years ago, release code on that was rough, basiclly the only thing in the game to do was the multiballs. Mystery would always award 100k, no crank it up, stand up targets did nothing, no wizard mode, the list keeps going. Its a great game now, but took over a year before any real substance was added to that game.

People were saying back then never again am i buying NIB, just like they are today, just like they will be 5 years from now, and yet they are still buying. People have no self control, and i think some of them buy right out of the gate just so they have something to constantly complain about.

1 week later
#3492 6 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

No sir look back I have showed that I'm not a fan of what stern is doing thus far with this title. get it straight. I want them to put everyone they have over there at stern on this game programming. I don't care who I want everyone even Betty in accounting. EVERYONE!!!

I have heard that Betty is a pretty wicked programmer.

#3496 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

pretty sure Betty is in charge of the boobaboooyeeee callouts we current have...

dont tell waspinat0r this, he will track her down and make her his 2nd wife.

#3535 6 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I'm with you. When you've got movies with hundreds of great call outs to pull from you use them. It's friggin common sense. IM, GB and SW got it right. WTH happened with Avengers and Guardians? All the personality I love from the Guardians movies has been stripped away.
The first person to fix the Guardians songs and call outs in Pinball Browser will be a hero.

Did you end up canceling your order IdahoRealtor or are you staying put?

#3539 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

"how could this game ship without callouts, this is bullcrap. anything would be better than this. just give us callouts stern."
*gives callouts*
"NOT THESE CALLOUTS."

pinside (resized).jpgpinside (resized).jpg

#3551 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

If you play Batman with the .83 code, Plan A doesn't stand a chance.

at this point its a toss up. Batman has better code at the moment, and looks like the code will only be getting better, but to me batman is a clunker of a shooter. Guardians shoots phenomenally well and is brutal fast, but the code needs more time to bake on it. i think it comes down to what other games the location he is putting it into has.

1 week later
#3888 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Id bet the voice actors are due to cost cutting as someone else here mentioned there are cheap toys you can find in stores with audio of the movie.

Here is a "cheap toy" I found at my local Best Buy. Licensed and all. Really looks like baby groot eh?

IMG_4866 (resized).PNGIMG_4866 (resized).PNG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Salem, VA
6,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Berkeley Township, NJ
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 19.95
$ 134.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dr-willy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-is-here?tu=dr-willy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.