50146242-6525-4B6F-A6E3-2AFD65C96BB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2200.jpg
orca-image-1514668461402.jpg_1514668461799 (resized).jpeg
6 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
Guardians Title (resized).jpg
IMG_1137.JPG
1079jeb (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dblm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#202 6 years ago

I hope Thanos is in the game. Really liking what little pieces of the playfield we are seeing so far. It seems to capture the feel of the movie, which is summed up in one word: FUN! If the game delivers, I am definitely a buyer. Thanos purple armor, here I come!

#223 6 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

He is, You can see his hand on his chair in one of the quick changing frames....

Nice! I am a huge Thanos fan and have a ton of his original comic art going back years ago. For a while, it was just me and a guy named Bill Woo (major, major comic art collector) who was buying Thanos artwork. The Avenger's movie made anything Thanos-related skyrocket. I might have to move my comic art and put it around the pin.

If anybody is interested in seeing original Thanos/GOTG comic art let me know and I will post some.

#244 6 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I am interested please do.

Here are just a few for you. You have the return of Thanos in Silver Surfer 34, a next to impossible commission from Frank Cho, and a couple originals from Jim Starlin (Thanos' creator), as well as two pages of Thanos vs Guardians of the Galaxy.

Thanos and Death_Starlin (resized).jpgThanos and Death_Starlin (resized).jpg

Thanos by Cho (resized).jpegThanos by Cho (resized).jpeg

Silver Surfer 34 pg 7_Lim (resized).jpgSilver Surfer 34 pg 7_Lim (resized).jpg

Thanos vs Spider-man and Thing_Starlin (resized).jpegThanos vs Spider-man and Thing_Starlin (resized).jpeg

Thanos_Jim Starlin (resized).jpgThanos_Jim Starlin (resized).jpg

Guardians 25_PG 9_Walker (resized).jpegGuardians 25_PG 9_Walker (resized).jpeg

Guardians 25_PG 12_Walker (resized).jpegGuardians 25_PG 12_Walker (resized).jpeg

#247 6 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I don't want to derail the thread I want some original art. I always wanted a giger and a Frazetta.
But the Pinball game, I hope for success. For stern.
For everyone it's a win win.
I love magnets.

You have good and expensive tastes. Gigers go for the mid 4 figures and up and Frazettas start in the 5 figures and go way up from there. I have been trying to get a Clive Barker. He is prolific, but some of his mixed medium stuff is highly sought after.

Back to the game, I hope it is great. Depending upon the art, might would do the armor purple or Infinity Gauntlet gold. How about this as a topper or beside art? Only $1200 from Sideshow https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-thanos-on-throne-sideshow-collectibles-300434/

marvel-thanos-on-throne-maquette-silo-300434 (resized).pngmarvel-thanos-on-throne-maquette-silo-300434 (resized).png

#255 6 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

I've had the exclusive (LE lol) pre-ordered since the first few minutes it was released. Only a few more months of waiting...... already have the shelf space allocated. Sideshow has been my jam for almost 20 years now, except for the dollies. I just can't make that jump.

So jealous! I missed out on the exclusive so will have to buy it off of eBay. Sure that will cost me some extra kashish, but the grinning head sculpt is so much better in my opinion. This looks to be one of their very best statues.

#344 6 years ago

As good as the gold armor looks on the LE, purple armor would look even better. Lets see how the play field looks but the package looks great so far.

#349 6 years ago

Side blades looks like they have the infinity gems on them

#351 6 years ago

Looks like a bunch of flashers under red plastic domes on the field. Wonder what those are for.

#360 6 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Emitting bright flashes of light at certain times like every other flasher in pinball?

I guess I phrased my question dumbly. I am seeing at least 3 and maybe 5. Doesn't that seem like a lot?

#1412 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Didnt you hear?
All the cool kids are using the term "deck" now...

Whysnow is cool? ?
I kid, I kid. But deck is horrible

1 week later
#2035 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

well lucky for you, spirit in the sky isn't in GOTG, so I think you are safe.

Um, it is.

#2040 6 years ago

Can’t remember the scene but it is there. Also on the soundtrack:

https://www.amazon.com/Guardians-Galaxy-Awesome-Mix-Vol-1/dp/B00KLF5J64/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_15_img_0

#2099 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

then where is it in the movie? I've seen both movies many times, and don't remember it in any of them.
Maybe it was in a scene for a second or in the background softly and I didn't notice, but I really can't think of any scene it was in. Unless it's in the ending credits?

Looks like it was only used in the trailer according to this link.

https://www.cinemablend.com/new/Guardians-Galaxy-Soundtrack-Just-Did-Something-Never-Done-66756.html

#2116 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

if it was used for promotion, it's not a sound track song.

I think you are being pedantic. Track 3 on the Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix Volume 1 is Spirit in the Sky. Thus, it is fair game.

Personally, I hope it is not in the game because that song would be horrible in a game setting.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 28.00
$ 26.50
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.00
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

6,495 (Firm)
$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dblm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-is-here?tu=dblm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.