2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,260 posts
  • 503 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Mnluz
  • Topic is favorited by 50 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 392 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

CDC61D8B-FD6A-4D64-A69E-01294E9E947B (resized).png
ED493CEB-E58E-4946-97C9-FCCE99E36547 (resized).jpeg
F119E176-AD5E-4740-8FF9-BD0F26A2515A (resized).jpeg
61CCCECE-2607-4D17-96C7-E30F907A1F0D (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
Jam (resized).png
2A4B0C7A-AF2B-44C4-A323-A95C678D5DC6 (resized).jpeg
50146242-6525-4B6F-A6E3-2AFD65C96BB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2200.jpg
orca-image-1514668461402.jpg_1514668461799 (resized).jpeg
6 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
Guardians Title (resized).jpg
IMG_1137.JPG
1079jeb (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cosmokramer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#67 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yep its so great i cancelled my potcle preorder and paid in full for a 9k gotgle. Cant wait as i can tell its gonna be the greatest game on plant earth just from the sneak peak. Best toys and code in all of pinball.

and that clear coat, best Ive ever seen
the flow to this game is awesome
best sound score on a pin to date
man I like that backglass

#145 2 years ago

I cant believe there is only 2 or 3 threads going about this title...didnt jjpotc have like 8 by now?

#203 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

And it does hardly anything for DMD/backglass glare.

Thats too bad, I was thinking of trying this just for dmd/back box light glare..
I tried those bent plastics but they didnt really help...

#209 2 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Bent plastics are useless. Just get in the way when they fall off during a game, or have to remove them when taking glass off. No thanks.

I always forget to remove them before I pull the glass, then it falls on to the playfield and I spend 2 minutes looking for damage...of course there never is any, but still...

#306 2 years ago

Looks......colorful?

#481 2 years ago

So groot spits the balls sdtm like KISS?
Those plastic ramps sure twist a lot when the ball passes.
And TNA borrowed and improved the ST ball lock, stern did not steal the idea from Scott

#538 2 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

Yes, one coat of black paint.

Bahahaha

#576 2 years ago

5200 shipped to your door
edit: best I found was 5400

#724 2 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

Is that a guess, or a quote you were given? I'm hearing a few hundo higher.

That was a quote I awhile back and was told the next release would be the same price. ..
I called this morning to confirm and now was told 200 bucks more...

#762 2 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Speaks 4 words!
I am Groot
We are Groot.

Hmmm...isnt that 5?

#768 2 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

I count six.....

You counted one twice...

#795 2 years ago

Needs groot feet at lane guides to give him that "just chillin in the tub" look...

20171031_131815 (resized).jpg

#806 2 years ago

The finest example of 80s cheese....I love that game

#817 2 years ago
Quoted from Medieval_Gofers:

Karl Urban speech was missing from Star Trek until an update.

I could'nt wait for that update....I put it in my STLE and wow, was I totally dissapointed...

#873 2 years ago

Lots of new listings in the market today...the softening HUO market is about to get softer...

Screenshot_20171031-153741 (resized).png

#875 2 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

It seems like making a SW game focused around Chewbacca.

Dude I would so buy that....

#1040 2 years ago

Sooo, is MET harder to sell today than it was 2 days ago?

#1062 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Is this "quote" reference to the Pearl Jam album...

I tried to link the youtube video with the entire mix tape 1, but I suck at the computers and failed miserably...then gave up

#1402 2 years ago
Quoted from Kaibun:

I'd rather call it 'table' than 'machine'.

Didnt you hear?
All the cool kids are using the term "deck" now...

#1457 2 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

So,.... when will we see actual footage of the full game/ Dead Flip stream?

I would be happy with a sneek peek at the lcd animations

#1465 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

hobbit blows serious ass. You and maybe 1 other person would agree. But hey, there are 2 people out there that like Street fighter 2 pinball, so even shitty games have to have a little love I guess.

Make it three SF2 fans...
Tiger uppercut!

#1482 2 years ago

Some (most) of the songs dont lend well to pinball, I cant imagine playing pinball to escape or the Jackson Five..but cherry bomb is a must...

#1494 2 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Come on rotordave you know they only had 398 sets left lying around because I personally bought and sold two WWELE.....

did your games have 50 legs on them?

#1736 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Just make sure that the LE doesn't ship with all three translites, like they did with Star Wars LE (probably a different deal since you're getting a real backglass with the LE, but probably worth asking so you don't end up with two Pro translites).

All SWLEs came with 3 translites?

#1855 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I was watching GOTG 1 last night and during the prison break, Groot yells out a huge “I AM GROOT!!!!!” If that’s not in the game cause of Vin Deasel licensing or whatever, then it’ll be a huge miss especially with Groot being the focal point.
The next scene with Rocket on top of Groot firing machine guns and them yelling was classic! Needs to be in the game too.
This game is going to be a real challenge to bring the theme integration to life if stern is in fact being restricted by licensing.

I just watched it a day or two ago as well, and had the same thought about the groot scream and groot/rocket yelling...Im also looking forward to this on the lcd...

giphy.gif

#1866 2 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

One of the most ridiculous and preposterous comments that circulates among Stern bashers is that the SPIKE system is somehow junk.
SPIKE is vastly superior to SAM, and any other assertion is asinine.

as someone who honestly does not know too much about either system, Im curious as to why this would be? Im only asking because all I hear is people complaining about spike...

Edit: nevermind you answered while I was asking...

#2043 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I have both soundtracks and it's not on either.
What scene was it used in?

I *think* they just used it for the trailer?

#2125 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

It’s strangely common to use songs in previews that aren’t in the movie (first one I remember noticing was actually “Mr. Blue Sky” from the Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind preview, which I was then psyched to hear in the movie and of course did not). But I don’t know how often those songs make it onto the soundtrack! Maybe it was planned to be used in a deleted scene or something? Or maybe they were buying the rights anyway so figured what the hell let’s throw it on the soundtrack? Either way, a bit odd.

Thats just like the movie twister. The trailer showed a tractor tire flying through the windshield during the tornado scene, then when I went and saw the movie it wasnt in the scene...I was so dissapointed, I went to see the tire, not Helen Hunt drivin around with Chet...

#2158 2 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Arms look to be easily removed. So, if a buyer wants all of the Premium features, minus the arms, it shouldn't be a problem.

seems like there are plenty of pro buyers that would purchase unused arms...

#2197 2 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

lol, pinside. 43 pages of posts complaining that there's not going to be any songs from the movie in the game.....now we get to look forward to another 43 pages of posts complaining about which songs from the movie are in the game. lol, I love this place.

Its the same as TWD...

Pinside: we want a pin with zombies
Stern: ok cool, heres walking dead:
Pinside: noooooo, not THAT zombie...

#2253 2 years ago

Screenshot_20171115-081157 (resized).png

#2613 2 years ago

I miss standard DMDs...

#2962 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

It's fun and there's tons of potential people

Dude, you need to call your local garage door company and have that extension spring replaced with a torsion spring system. Your door will work much smoother and you wont have an injured child or busted up pinball machine when it snaps...and it will.
Expect to pay just under $400, but its worth it...

20171123_065655 (resized).jpg

#2968 2 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

They do have safety cables that go through the springs now. If the spring snaps the broken spring stays in position on the safety cable.

In theory that is correct, but I have seen the spring break and the force from it rip the entire track assembly off the wall...sometimes it just pulls the punched angle off the ceiling...I have a pic somewhere of half a spring and the horizontal portion of the track busted through the drivers window of a prius, with the safety cable still attatched... lots of stories from my dad as well, we have a family garage door business for 34 years.
Just trying to prevent an accident, didnt mean to derail...

#3182 2 years ago

I thought this thread was about GOTG...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 124.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cosmokramer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside