50146242-6525-4B6F-A6E3-2AFD65C96BB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2200.jpg
orca-image-1514668461402.jpg_1514668461799 (resized).jpeg
6 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
Guardians Title (resized).jpg
IMG_1137.JPG
1079jeb (resized).jpg
There are 4,260 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 86.
#4151 6 years ago

Thanks for the info. Heres the plastic for the orb from PBL. Think Ill change it to the metal. Had no idea.

orca-image-1514668461402.jpg_1514668461799 (resized).jpegorca-image-1514668461402.jpg_1514668461799 (resized).jpeg

#4152 6 years ago

Wow, that looks pretty sexy.

It’ll do the job though.

Surprising Stern didn’t pick up on this earlier after transformers and Star Trek. Always an issue.

rd

#4154 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I get a page not available message now. Been taken taken down.
Edit: maybe this will work -
http://sternpinball.com/service-bulletins/service-bulletin-191-metal-bracket-protector

Service Bulletin #191
December 29, 2017
Guardians of the Galaxy
Metal Bracket Protector 535-1850-00

Update is for early production Guardians of the Galaxy Pro games only (prior to serial number 275330)
If your game is missing the Metal Bracket Protector, contact Stern Pinball Inc. at 1-800-KICKERS or
[email protected] to receive service kit 535-1850-00.
All customers located outside of the US should contact their distributor.

Explanation:
In this game, Plastic #12 located just above the single
drop target is exposed to ball hits caused by a rising
drop target.

Procedure:
Installation of the Bracket Protector
1. Locate and remove the Phillips head screw
securing the front left corner of Plastic #12.
2. Install the metal bracket protector under Plastic #12
making sure the right side of the bracket extends over
the right flat rail. Align the hole in the left side of the
bracket with the hole in Plastic #12.
3. Use the screw removed in Step 1 to secure Plastic
#12 and the metal protector bracket to the post.

#4155 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I get a page not available message now. Been taken taken down.
Edit: maybe this will work -
http://sternpinball.com/service-bulletins/service-bulletin-191-metal-bracket-protector

Yes weird- I had it disappear a couple of times just before I posted it but then it was fine, still fine for me now.

#4156 6 years ago

Not weird at all... just typical browser behavior. The first link posted is to the PDF itself which needs to be downloaded first in order to view. You can’t link directly to that file because it’s a download, but instead need to link to the page that contains the download link (which cooked71 did). Once you’ve loaded the pdf in your browser, clicking on the direct pdf link will cause your browser to just show a cached copy that is already stored on your device, making it seem as though that link works.

#4157 6 years ago

clicking on the link gave a 404 though. so no not normal browser behaviour!

#4158 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

clicking on the link gave a 404 though. so no not normal browser behaviour!

I posted information about the service bulletin on my site.

https://pinballsupernova.wordpress.com/2018/01/01/news-stern-service-bulletin-191-metal-bracket-protector-for-guardians-of-the-galaxy/

#4159 6 years ago

New code is up (0.85):
http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code

PRO V0.85 - January 9, 2018
=====================

- optimized switch hit graphics during Escape Kyln 2 as each FX was slowing down the display.
- changed Immolation Initiative music to match Intro with Ronan.
- optimized switch hit graphics during Immolation Initiative.
- updated the display effect that appears while pressing both flipper buttons in the attract mode to show the score(s) of the last game played.
- updated the Competition Mode display effect that appears in the attract mode while holding in the left flipper button.
- added a level 2 jackpot lightshow to Immolation Initiative.
- Added score frame to Immolation Initiative progress display screen
- added award display f/x to Immolation Initiative.
- fixed a problem where mode select was still active after the player plunged the ball and inadvertently switched the selected mission as they used the flippers to move the lit skill shot.
- added an Immolation Initiative Champion to instant info
- added an adjustment to allow Mode Select at Ball Start, default is "Yes".
- added skill shot speech.
- added Hadron Enforcer speech.
- added skill shot, super skill shot sound FX.
- now every other Immolation Initiative level 2 jackpot adds a ball back into play.
- added Immolation Initiative light logic to the bottom grid of lamps.
- added Save Xandar light logic to the bottom grid of lamps.
- changed logic for the orbit control gates to remain down during Immolation Initiative.
- Groot Multiball ball save progress has been optimized.
- added a Hadron Enforcer Awards adjustment, i.e. # of Hadron Enforcers shots to award upon completing the Hadron Enforcer targets.
- increased the MAX number of Hadron Enforcer shots accumulated to 9.
- raised the volume of the Sibling Rivalry, Pod Chase & Sanctuary Awards as they were hard to hear over the background FX.
- added Immolation Initiative awards to the Hadron Enforcer, i.e. the Hadron Enforcer can collect Immolation Initiative awards.
- fixed a bug where the Hadron Enforcer would give awards when they were not available.
- added a level 1 jackpot lightshow to Immolation Initiative.
- added Immolation Initiative progress display screen.
- fixed Immolation Initiative speech.
- added Hadron Enforcer Lit sound F/X.
- now only single rampage letters show up if the display is busy showing other awards.
- the Hadron Enforcer action button, after game over, was still flashing in the attract mode. This has been fixed.
- Immolation Initiative can now be restarted if a level 2 Jackpot (which adds a ball) is collected during the grace period.
- fixed a bug where the right outlane ball save was awarded if you drained during the start of Multiball. Now the game gives the ball back without turning off the right outlane ball save lamp.
- added Immolation Initiative High Score Champion.
- added adjustments to support Immolation High Score Champion (default score threshold, type of award to give, # of awards to give.
- added Immolation Initiative Champion to the attract mode.
- Fixed a problem where high score 3 was showing phantom letters.
- fixed Immolation Initiative speech that was being cut off.
- Immolation Level 1 and 2 Jackpot awards can now be collected via switch hit thresholds.
- fixed a bug where locked balls were not being added into play during Immolation Initiative.
- added Immolation Initiative Wizard Mode.
- restructured Orb Magnet timeout to be more efficient.
- added mode start display effects for all movie modes, i.e. Sanctuary, Sanctuary 2.
- now the top magnet pulses during Orb Multiball
- now cycling magnet(s) will timeout if balls are being held on the flipper.
- added lights to Orb Multiball to indicate orb/super jackpot levels.
- Added Hadron Enforcer lit display FX.
- high score initials music was running during the match f/x, this has been fixed.
- added End of Ball Bonus Multiplier sound FX 1X-10X.

#4160 6 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

New code is up (0.85):
=====================

No score balancing at all?

#4161 6 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

New code is up (0.85):
=====================
- optimized switch hit graphics during Escape Kyln 2 as each FX was slowing down the display.
- changed Immolation Initiative music to match Intro with Ronan.
- optimized switch hit graphics during Immolation Initiative.
- updated the display effect that appears while pressing both flipper buttons in the attract mode to show the score(s) of the last game played.
- updated the Competition Mode display effect that appears in the attract mode while holding in the left flipper button.
- added a level 2 jackpot lightshow to Immolation Initiative.
- Added score frame to Immolation Initiative progress display screen
- added award display f/x to Immolation Initiative.
- fixed a problem where mode select was still active after the player plunged the ball and inadvertently switched the selected mission as they used the flippers to move the lit skill shot.
- added an Immolation Initiative Champion to instant info
- added an adjustment to allow Mode Select at Ball Start, default is "Yes".
- added skill shot speech.
- added Hadron Enforcer speech.
- added skill shot, super skill shot sound FX.
- now every other Immolation Initiative level 2 jackpot adds a ball back into play.
- added Immolation Initiative light logic to the bottom grid of lamps.
- added Save Xandar light logic to the bottom grid of lamps.
- changed logic for the orbit control gates to remain down during Immolation Initiative.
- Groot Multiball ball save progress has been optimized.
- added a Hadron Enforcer Awards adjustment, i.e. # of Hadron Enforcers shots to award upon completing the Hadron Enforcer targets.
- increased the MAX number of Hadron Enforcer shots accumulated to 9.
- raised the volume of the Sibling Rivalry, Pod Chase & Sanctuary Awards as they were hard to hear over the background FX.
- added Immolation Initiative awards to the Hadron Enforcer, i.e. the Hadron Enforcer can collect Immolation Initiative awards.
- fixed a bug where the Hadron Enforcer would give awards when they were not available.
- added a level 1 jackpot lightshow to Immolation Initiative.
- added Immolation Initiative progress display screen.
- fixed Immolation Initiative speech.
- added Hadron Enforcer Lit sound F/X.
- now only single rampage letters show up if the display is busy showing other awards.
- the Hadron Enforcer action button, after game over, was still flashing in the attract mode. This has been fixed.
- Immolation Initiative can now be restarted if a level 2 Jackpot (which adds a ball) is collected during the grace period.
- fixed a bug where the right outlane ball save was awarded if you drained during the start of Multiball. Now the game gives the ball back without turning off the right outlane ball save lamp.
- added Immolation Initiative High Score Champion.
- added adjustments to support Immolation High Score Champion (default score threshold, type of award to give, # of awards to give.
- added Immolation Initiative Champion to the attract mode.
- Fixed a problem where high score 3 was showing phantom letters.
- fixed Immolation Initiative speech that was being cut off.
- Immolation Level 1 and 2 Jackpot awards can now be collected via switch hit thresholds.
- fixed a bug where locked balls were not being added into play during Immolation Initiative.
- added Immolation Initiative Wizard Mode.
- restructured Orb Magnet timeout to be more efficient.
- added mode start display effects for all movie modes, i.e. Sanctuary, Sanctuary 2.
- now the top magnet pulses during Orb Multiball
- now cycling magnet(s) will timeout if balls are being held on the flipper.
- added lights to Orb Multiball to indicate orb/super jackpot levels.
- Added Hadron Enforcer lit display FX.
- high score initials music was running during the match f/x, this has been fixed.
- added End of Ball Bonus Multiplier sound FX 1X-10X.

wow its almost finished

#4162 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

No score balancing at all?

Quoted from robotron:

wow its almost finished

Hey man, I don't write the code. I just exploit it on location w/ 1 extra ball.

IMG_2200.jpgIMG_2200.jpg

#4163 6 years ago

I really dont get the hate that guardians is getting here. I haven‘t played the Pro and none of the older Firmwares. Just got my LE last week (with the latest firmware) and have put over 100 Games games in it and have to say it‘s one of the most fun games I have played in a long long time. I have been collecting pinballs since 1987 and regularly go to pinball events and play almost everything new that comes out. Of course with new machines there is always something to improve but I can honestly say I love Guardians (LE) and would give it a 9/10.

I‘m curious if other members here received their LE lately and what serial # they have. Mine is a German edition with LE serial #572/600.

#4164 6 years ago
Quoted from Bitbuster:

I really dont get the hate that guardians is getting here. I haven‘t played the Pro and none of the older Firmwares. Just got my LE last week (with the latest firmware) and have put over 100 Games games in it and have to say it‘s one of the most fun games I have played in a long long time. I have been collecting pinballs since 1987 and regularly go to pinball events and play almost everything new that comes out. Of course with new machines there is always something to improve but I can honestly say I love Guardians (LE) and would give it a 9/10.
I‘m curious if other members here received their LE lately and what serial # they have. Mine is a German edition with LE serial #572/600.

The only thing I hate about it is I don't have one sitting in my basement yet. Other than that it's a really nice game.

#4165 6 years ago

Our league location got one and I went in with high hopes, but the game is brainless. The updates so far do very little to fix any of its actual issues. They REALLY need to step it up on the road to 1.0.

Rules: Terrible. The game needs balancing more than any other game out there right now. The easiest objective in the game is the highest scoring. The hardest objectives are the lowest. Modes need far more weight to them than they have. It is also really lame that they shoehorned Aerosmith's rules directly into Guardians. Aerosmith wasn't that long ago.

Sound: Easily the worst of ANY pinball machine. Even the most simple solid state games made sounds that were indicative of the shots you make. Guardians just plays FREAKING LOUD video clips that are totally disconnected from what you're doing. You just want it to shut up, because it's distracting, annoying, and there's no logical sense to do what they did with the audio package. There are no acceptable audio cues for what to shoot for.

Video: Still tons of missing assets and most of what is in there is looping videos from movie scenes. Again, there's no logical sense to do this. Who wants to watch a movie out of order and missing tons of lines during a pinball match? They took the shortest, easiest path to getting assets on the screen, and it sucks.

The & #@*ing magnet! What a terrible implementation of the magnet. 7/10 times you hit the Orb shot, it flings the ball out the left outlane. Not fun. Borg's obsession with shot magnets has to stop. I get that he's not the most original guy, but c'mon, every game? Cheap drains.

Stern has got to get this game to a better spot. It has a good, albeit recycled, layout, but they really tripped over themselves with their rules copy/paste job with poor score balancing. They need to undo the video dump to the LCD and get some useful and dynamic information on the screen.

The layout has potential, but the lazy approach to software is pulling this game down enormously.

#4166 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Our league location got one and I went in with high hopes, but the game is brainless. The updates so far do very little to fix any of its actual issues. They REALLY need to step it up on the road to 1.0.
Rules: Terrible. The game needs balancing more than any other game out there right now. The easiest objective in the game is the highest scoring. The hardest objectives are the lowest. Modes need far more weight to them than they have. It is also really lame that they shoehorned Aerosmith's rules directly into Guardians. Aerosmith wasn't that long ago.
Sound: Easily the worst of ANY pinball machine. Even the most simple solid state games made sounds that were indicative of the shots you make. Guardians just plays FREAKING LOUD video clips that are totally disconnected from what you're doing. You just want it to shut up, because it's distracting, annoying, and there's no logical sense to do what they did with the audio package. There are no acceptable audio cues for what to shoot for.
Video: Still tons of missing assets and most of what is in there is looping videos from movie scenes. Again, there's no logical sense to do this. Who wants to watch a movie out of order and missing tons of lines during a pinball match? They took the shortest, easiest path to getting assets on the screen, and it sucks.
The & #@*ing magnet! What a terrible implementation of the magnet. 7/10 times you hit the Orb shot, it flings the ball out the left outlane. Not fun. Borg's obsession with shot magnets has to stop. I get that he's not the most original guy, but c'mon, every game? Cheap drains.
Stern has got to get this game to a better spot. It has a good, albeit recycled, layout, but they really tripped over themselves with their rules copy/paste job with poor score balancing. They need to undo the video dump to the LCD and get some useful and dynamic information on the screen.
The layout has potential, but the lazy approach to software is pulling this game down enormously.

Good assessment. I have been describing it as a copy / paste job also regarding the rule set. This layout deserves much better code!

#4167 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

There are many different opinions out there. I like the game AND happen to agree with many of your points. Can you please cut and paste your post here (in hopes that Stern assesses ALL feedback)? Thanks.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gotg-code-feedback/page/2#post-4173510

#4168 6 years ago

I've never had the magnet on my pro fling a ball at an outlane, and I've only had one stdm.

#4169 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmicjim:

I've never had the magnet on my pro fling a ball at an outlane, and I've only had one stdm.

What are your outlanes set to? Ours are almost all the way open, so it gets out very easily and often.

#4170 6 years ago

The ball on my LE got stuck 3 times in the first 50 games beneath Rocket on my LE. Does anybody here have this problem as well?

50146242-6525-4B6F-A6E3-2AFD65C96BB2 (resized).jpeg50146242-6525-4B6F-A6E3-2AFD65C96BB2 (resized).jpeg

#4171 6 years ago

They should have raised that bar. Did you look under the playfield to see if you can tap it up a bit with a punch tool?

#4172 6 years ago
Quoted from hocuslocus:

lets just say it was noticeable enough for me to say "shiiiit, really". not a game changer, and doesn't hurt anything. was slightly disappointed especially when I could buy my 98 tacoma 5 to 7 times over with the cost of this game (according to KBB). Maybe my expectations were a little high, but I'll know what to expect next time.

Sounds like common practice at Stern. When I visited the factory for the very first time in 2005 or so, Sopranos was on the line. I was walking around, waiting for my ride to finish his meeting, and came across a fully populated playfield with a note on it to fix it. The shooterlane had a hole through it the size of the nail on my index finger. It made me wonder why they built that playfield up in the first place, plus that I wouldn't like to be on the receiving end of buying that game.

#4173 6 years ago
Quoted from Bitbuster:

I really dont get the hate that guardians is getting here.

Since you're in Germany, chances are you never heard the original actor's audio of the movie, as that's all dubbed in German in German theatres. So the voice calls will not sound familiar to you anyway, regardless of whether they are the original ones or voice actors reading a script. That may help. But I'm happy that you enjoy the game so much

#4174 6 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

They should have raised that bar. Did you look under the playfield to see if you can tap it up a bit with a punch tool?

Careful

Some of those have a spade top or a burr that keeps it anchored into the wood.

Popping that out can damage the PF if so

#4175 6 years ago
Quoted from Bitbuster:

The ball on my LE got stuck 3 times in the first 50 games beneath Rocket on my LE. Does anybody here have this problem as well?

Never gotten it stuck there on mine. Looked and my bar seems to be much higher than yours. I would contact your distributor and see what they suggest.

2A4B0C7A-AF2B-44C4-A323-A95C678D5DC6 (resized).jpeg2A4B0C7A-AF2B-44C4-A323-A95C678D5DC6 (resized).jpeg

#4176 6 years ago

We had the ball stuck on our Le same place from day one.

We also had the mouth on Groot open and close none stop. It seems like there are a design flaw in the mech. The up stop will just barely activate because the metal part of the mech is too short. It can be adjusted but that causes the jaw to sit below playfield level causing the ball to get stuck on the jaw until released by a ball search(only happens if a ball rolls slowly into Groot’s mouth)

At our launch party we had 1 LE and 2 pro GOTG and on the LE and one pro the clear started to chip within the first 2 hours of play.
During the party the jaw malfunctioned on the LE and the mouth ball shooter mech jammed on one pro.

Great quality Stern thank you so much! I actually like Stern but not their quality.

#4177 6 years ago

I only saw the movie in english and yeah this I have to agree with. Would be alot better with the original voices. But it is what it is. I was hoping to have a chance to replace the audio with pinball browser.

Quoted from unigroove:

Since you're in Germany, chances are you never heard the original actor's audio of the movie, as that's all dubbed in German in German theatres. So the voice calls will not sound familiar to you anyway, regardless of whether they are the original ones or voice actors reading a script. That may help. But I'm happy that you enjoy the game so much

#4178 6 years ago

Groot mouth works fine but I did have the problem with slow balls running into his mouth and getting stuck on the edge as well. Happened twice so not to bad. But nothing you would expect on a new machine.
Also I‘m having trouble with the center drop target at the orb. It started to act funky.. doing double pops all the time. So
I put in the famous washers which made it alot better but still not working as it should.

#4179 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

What are your outlanes set to? Ours are almost all the way open, so it gets out very easily and often.

Mine is set to whatever it came from the factory at. I don’t even think my magnet throws it near the outlanes.

#4180 6 years ago

Played GOTG at the EAG Expo show in London this week and I found it a great shooting game. Very fast. The movie score sounds great during the modes. The voice calls didn't bother me and the added songs are a nice addition to the game (although it seems a bit odd they start when you end a mode). The only issue with the game at the show was the single droptarget trapping balls behind it. Other than that I enjoyed playing it.

#4181 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Yeah, it's evident David Thiel isn't doing anything for Stern anymore. I think audio is an intern job there at the minute.

#4182 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

same thing happens on the one I have to, maybe 2 out of 10 time though. would of thought their might of been a ball save timer or something but...
sometimes you can nudge to break the trajectory of the ball, sadly it doesn't work every time. outlanes are set where ever they were set during factory.

tournament players or not, pretty hardcore to open the outlanes on a pay per game, unless it's freeplay. If I did that the game would earn like crap.

Magnets are cool, but not when you don't have control prior to them taking control. Like in this example.

#4183 6 years ago
Quoted from dri:

Yeah, it's evident David Thiel isn't doing anything for Stern anymore. I think audio is an intern job there at the minute.

Ghostbusters and Star Wars both have fantastic sound packages, so Stern is definitely capable. GOTG does need some help however.

#4184 6 years ago

Ghostbusters is one incredible sound package. The music is amazing and the sound effects are great.

#4185 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Ghostbusters is one incredible sound package. The music is amazing and the sound effects are great.

Ghostbusters is very immersive, deserved an LCD, but the BS gameplay would have still tanked it anyway

#4186 6 years ago

I'm a little curious how well this game is doing in the marketplace; there don't seem to be very many reviews for it on Pinside which indicates a lack of sales or lack of enthusiasm or both. TNA has a lot more reviews and that seems like more of a niche game but with a very enthusiastic fan base.

#4187 6 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

there don't seem to be very many reviews for it on Pinside

I am waiting to review the game when the CODE gets better and matures. I really enjoy this games layout, but it needs rules, audio, visual and scoring updates. Hoping for a good update soon!

#4188 6 years ago

Waiting is probably good; I try to update my reviews now and then. My perspective might change over time or code may get an update and I play it again.

#4189 6 years ago

I update my reviews with major code updates, but as it is now, GOTG is failing to impress. It's a one note game with Groot multiball being so heavy handed on the scoring.

#4190 6 years ago

Just got my GOTG Premium today. Initial thoughts are that is one of the most beautiful games I’ve seen. Love the art, inside & out. Great light show as well. 100% agree that the audio is whack. I would like the music to play more. It seems everytime a song starts, I lose my ball and only hear a few seconds of it. Or the song gets interrupted by another mode. Although it looks like Metallica (which I have & Love), It sure doesn’t play like it. I hope a code update fixes all of these things.....

#4191 6 years ago

finally putted my hands (and my eyes) on a GOTG yesterday at a tournament, and my positive feeling remain a positive feeling
i'm than still considering to get one, but not before the code is (really) complete/tweaked
the weak point, as already reported, is the sound/how it is played/linked while game is going on

#4192 6 years ago
Quoted from Bitbuster:

We have had that happen to us a few times as well. Best thing to do is report it to Stern direct. We will be reporting too.

#4193 6 years ago

The only thing that is missing is the save Xandar final mode and bugs to be fixed.

Not my favorite game but it plays good.

1 week later
#4194 6 years ago
Quoted from Apollon:

Just got my GOTG Premium today. Initial thoughts are that is one of the most beautiful games I’ve seen. Love the art, inside & out. Great light show as well. 100% agree that the audio is whack. I would like the music to play more. It seems everytime a song starts, I lose my ball and only hear a few seconds of it. Or the song gets interrupted by another mode. Although it looks like Metallica (which I have & Love), It sure doesn’t play like it. I hope a code update fixes all of these things.....

One thing you can do to hear the songs longer and to make the gameplay a bit more interesting is to change the setting that turns off the modes auto starting on launch and requires you to shoot the right shot to start modes.

Someone suggested that to me and it made the experience much better along with the songs playing longer due to the fact that it takes more time since you need to make the shot to start the mode. Try that and see what you think. I have not switched back since.

#4195 6 years ago
Quoted from Bul:

The only thing that is missing is the save Xandar final mode and bugs to be fixed.
Not my favorite game but it plays good.

Glad you are content with it! Wish that was the only thing missing on my GOTG!!

#4196 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

One thing you can do to hear the songs longer and to make the gameplay a bit more interesting is to change the setting that turns off the modes auto starting on launch and requires you to shoot the right shot to start modes.
Someone suggested that to me and it made the experience much better along with the songs playing longer due to the fact that it takes more time since you need to make the shot to start the mode. Try that and see what you think. I have not switched back since.

I will give that a try. Thanks.

#4197 6 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I will give that a try. Thanks.

I think it will be more enjoyable for you based upon your comments. I was feeling the same way and now it’s much better. Plus it felt like it spotted you a freebie as if you didn’t have to do anything to start a mode.

I think that it makes it easy and more enjoyable for the game on route with the factory default setting that way. However for a collector it’s feels like something is missing when you are just in constant modes all the time with no incentive or goal to do anything to have to start them. See what you think and post back up your thoughts as it may help others too. I’m curious as to what you think.

#4198 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I think it will be more enjoyable for you based upon your comments. I was feeling the same way and now it’s much better. Plus it felt like it spotted you a freebie as if you didn’t have to do anything to start a mode.
I think that it makes it easy and more enjoyable for the game on route with the factory default setting that way. However for a collector it’s feels like something is missing when you are just in constant modes all the time with no incentive or goal to do anything to have to start them. See what you think and post back up your thoughts as it may help others too. I’m curious as to what you think.

Will do! Later tonight thanks!

#4199 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

This makes the game so much more enjoyable.

#4200 6 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

This makes the game so much more enjoyable.

I agree, changes it completely for the better!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Salem, VA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 26.50
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 19.95
$ 134.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

6,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Berkeley Township, NJ
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 4,260 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 86.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-is-here/page/84?hl=djoverpour and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.