50146242-6525-4B6F-A6E3-2AFD65C96BB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2200.jpg
orca-image-1514668461402.jpg_1514668461799 (resized).jpeg
6 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
Guardians Title (resized).jpg
IMG_1137.JPG
1079jeb (resized).jpg
There are 4,260 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 86.
#3951 6 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

It doesn't really look like him

Yes it does, I knew right away that was H Ford.

Quoted from Darscot:

ou can't even please Star Wars nerds by going full nerd.

and thats why this game isn't as popular as it should be, but once the geeks get over it and put some real time into the gameplay with all the clips and audio and fantastic modes it will become a classic, at least thats what I think.

#3952 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Looks more like Jeff Bridges.

jeff (resized).jpgjeff (resized).jpg

#3953 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Fun is where it’s at. The amount of code in a game generally has little to do with that. In fact, it’s often quite the opposite.

Yes RD I totally agree, sometimes depth of code or amount of toys has nothing to do with it. Either it is fun or it is not. What becomes objective is what people consider to be fun. I was thinking the other day how much fun I have with my 24, many people think it is striped and basic. Sometimes basic is fun. You can have mindless fun without playing a chess match.

#3954 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Yes RD I totally agree, sometimes depth of code or amount of toys has nothing to do with it

100%.

I’m becoming very disenchanted with Pinside these days.

It’s become 99% about how much shit you can hot glue or screw onto your pinball machine. There’s always been that aspect, but it seems to have just taken over the hobby. Every thread is just 100% “buy shit to stick in your machine” or “blind the planet with LEDs”. Some people are even buying a pile of mods before they even get the machine!

Does anyone just play their pinball machine these days?

Pinsiders would be pretty disappointed if they came around to my place. 120 machines up and working, and barely a mod to be seen. It must be very underwhelming lol

Quoted from pinmister:

I was thinking the other day how much fun I have with my 24, many people think it is striped and basic

I haven’t put much time on 24, but I had CSI which gets a lot of shit, and it was a great pin, lots of fun. It would still be in my collection and being played regularly if I hadn’t got a very good offer for it. I’ll probably get it back one day.

rd

#3955 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

It’s become 99% about how much shit you can hot glue on your pinball machine.

I'm sorry. I had to do this today. To put a rear playfield glass channel back on a game and didn't want to attempt staples or brads.

LTG : )

#3956 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

100%.
I’m becoming very disenchanted with Pinside these days.
rd

Agreed! Too much complaining and not enough flipping.

#3957 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I'm sorry. I had to do this today. To put a rear playfield glass channel back on a game and didn't want to attempt staples or brads.
LTG : )

You’re excused LTG.

rd

#3958 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Yes RD I totally agree, sometimes depth of code or amount of toys has nothing to do with it. Either it is fun or it is not. What becomes objective is what people consider to be fun. I was thinking the other day how much fun I have with my 24, many people think it is striped and basic. Sometimes basic is fun. You can have mindless fun without playing a chess match.

Agreed with you and RD, some stripped games are great (Gorgar got the most plays tonight in my game room). But some games that "work" w/o a large presence of toys is because the theme is still implemented well. Rollergames (the show) was known for its figure-8 ramp and pit, and they perfectly implemented both of those in standard pin features (ramp and scoop). Sure Whitewater has a dude who turns his head, but beyond that is great because it's unique layout lends itself very well to the chaos that is white water rafting. RBION technically has no interactive toys, just some magnets and crazy ramp layouts, but the theme really doesn't need toys. The implementation and weird layout makes the weird theme work.

That's my gripe with SW, esp. the Pro. The license (OG trilogy) has a world of potential for toys - X-wing, Death Star, that floating hoverboat thing Luke rides, light sabers (eh, we saw what happened with proton streams), Force items involving magnets, Millennium Falcon, Storm Troopers, R2D2, C3PO, the trash compactor thingy...etc... just a giant list of items that could be implemented. If there's one game to have toys, or try to implement them cleverly through pinball features, I feel like SW is it, but it's just shots with names randomly designated to them.

The Pro game play (esp. after 1.0 got released tonight) may be great, but all the shots are just "shots" to me, without any rhyme or reason behind them. So there's a Hoth shot... and it's next to an Endor shot... and it's next to a non-interactive Death Star shot, but what does that all mean? Why does 'The Force' really not appear, and why did a tie fighter on a spring become the main/only interactive toy on a $5K pin?

Some pins can lack toys, but the layout and implement of the standard pin features needs to make up for it.

I'm very interested to seeing how GOTG develops. I love the theme, there's enough in "toys" to make the Pro seem like a decent game, but the implementation right now seems totally out of whack. The right ramp is "Gamora" why? Rocket shoots the ball back at you but you're also playing as a good guy? The left ramp is "Nebula", between Rocket and Groot, why? Some games separate areas well and dedicate those areas to certain aspects/characters so there's a separation... a reason to go one place vs. another. A fan layout with everyone sprayed out doesn't accomplish that IMHO, so I'm hoping the few toys and the final code can help this all become a lot more cohesive.

#3959 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

100%.

It’s become 99% about how much shit you can hot glue or screw onto your pinball machine. There’s always been that aspect, but it seems to have just taken over the hobby. Every thread is just 100% “buy shit to stick in your machine” or “blind the planet with LEDs”. Some people are even buying a pile of mods before they even get the machine!
Does anyone just play their pinball machine these days?

rd

Sorry but I don’t really understand what is your problem with this.
Aren’t we free to do what we want?
This is taking part of the hobby, as people like to repair, like to restore...and of course like to play.

#3960 6 years ago

I agree that the mod part of Machines has taken way too much space on this forum, but I also think that those who get excited about that aspect should be allowed to show off or discuss that part of this hobby.

I think that the best solution would be that every game title should have its own mod thread. Going through page after page with mod talk can be a drag when you are not into that stuff

#3961 6 years ago
Quoted from karl:

I agree that the mod part of Machines has taken way too much space on this forum, but I also think that those who get excited about that aspect should be allowed to show off or discuss that part of this hobby.

Yes totally agree the forum has morphed with many new pinsiders. I think people like to tinker, including myself. I like playing my machines but I also enjoy enhancing them as well. Sometimes I see pictures of machines with the entire playfield plastered in mods and while it is not my style, I respect the pinsider who was excited about it and wanted to share it with others. Got to have respect for every type of pinball enthusiast. Modding a pin is all good, it is like buying a new truck and putting a lift kit and some BFG Mudders on, it looks baddass and it enhances the look and function of the vehicle.

#3962 6 years ago

Does anyone know when LEs will start to ship?

#3963 6 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

same question but for Premiums

#3964 6 years ago

SW is one of those "glue some shit on the PF" games.

This time Stern did it tho instead of Pinside.

FFS they stuck 2 christmas ornaments on the game & called it done.

#3965 6 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

My distributor asked for payment in full on Friday Dec 8th and said in that email that he expected it to ship in 10 days which would take us to early next week.

#3966 6 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Supposedly picking my LE tomorrow barring any last minutes changes again. Planning on doing a live stream unboxing... Will update when confirmed...

I was told premiums are slated to ship end of Dec early Jan...

#3967 6 years ago

I'm excited to see the premium/LE lightshow. I know it has little impact on play, but on some games the lighting upgrade is pretty big. Also, spinners. Long live the spinner.

#3968 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Also, spinners. Long live the spinner.

I wish the Pro had a spinner as should every pin. I would have loved 2 spinners on either side of the inner loop like Swords of Fury.

c4ae1a164a360f3ccf859555eb2b544ca42955ee (resized).jpgc4ae1a164a360f3ccf859555eb2b544ca42955ee (resized).jpg

#3969 6 years ago

Who needs the best designed board game when there are no rules coming with it?
Same for pinball, what use is the best theme, best playfield etc when the rules suck....

#3970 6 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

Who needs the best designed board game when there are no rules coming with it?
Same for pinball, what use is the best theme, best playfield etc when the rules suck....

Also, as we get less variety in playfield design the games require better theme integration and code to entice a purchase.

#3971 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

SW is one of those "glue some shit on the PF" games.
This time Stern did it tho instead of Pinside.
FFS they stuck 2 christmas ornaments on the game & called it done.

Really Metallica is more like a Christmas Tree.

Star Wars is a Festivus pole.

star (resized).jpgstar (resized).jpg

#3972 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Fun is where it’s at. The amount of code in a game generally has little to do with that. In fact, it’s often quite the opposite.

It depends on what you consider fun. LOTR is one of my favorite games due to the ruleset. Not just because the ruleset is deep but because it's put together in a style I enjoy. A good game is long but I enjoy every step of the journey. However, it's probably not a good game to play with others.

I don't find the style of games with deep rulesets that rely on intricate scoring strategies as much fun but I can see how that would appeal to others.

I also like EMs and older SS games with very simple but compelling rulesets and gameplay.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that you can find "fun" pinball machines in many different styles.

#3973 6 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

Supposedly picking my LE tomorrow barring any last minutes changes again. Planning on doing a live stream unboxing... Will update when confirmed...
I was told premiums are slated to ship end of Dec early Jan...

Uggg pushed until Friday now.............................................

#3974 6 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

Uggg pushed until Friday now.............................................

I spoke to my distributor and they had no firm date for me... I hope Stern puts it best foot forward on the Premiums and LE..

#3975 6 years ago

This is just to piss off anybody that hates modding milano ship mod fuq it tyed it to the pop bumper flasher actually looks like its shooting

5927092A-93C6-4B55-9553-6808C186423F (resized).jpeg5927092A-93C6-4B55-9553-6808C186423F (resized).jpeg

#3976 6 years ago

Can someone summarize what the Pro doesn’t have vs the Prem? Does it appear to be worth $2k more for Prem?

#3977 6 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Can someone summarize what the Pro doesn’t have vs the Prem? Does it appear to be worth $2k more for Prem?

Premium over Pro:

- Rocket figurine with coil assisted gunfire recoil
(Pro only has static Rocket figurine)

- Motorized Orb mechanism opens and closes to reveal the illuminated Infinity Stone
(Pro only has static Orb)

- 3 playfield magnets in the middle of the playfield to divert balls and create multiball chaos
(Pro only has 1 magnet)

- 3 RGB LED multicolor pop bumpers

- 2 spinners
(Pro has no spinners)

- Ramp decals at ramp entrances

- All new EZ Slide cabinet brackets for smooth and easy playfield access
(Pro has pegs)

- Powder-coated steel bottom arch
(Pro has plastic arch)

- RGB LED lighting for inserts throughout the playfield
(Pro only has RGB inserts for the shot arrows)

- General illumination LED lighting (red, white, blue)

- Custom Goot Arms

- Sling Shot flashers

- (NOT CONFIRMED), Stern Metal Scoop Protectors, Pro seems to be missing them, Prem & LE seem to have them

- (NOT CONFIRMED) Stern Cabinet metal support hopefully this is added to all cabinets Pro, Prem, LE

Credit to camcamaro1991 for his original summary:

Quoted from camcamaro1991:

FYI
-buttons & flippers, Pro = yellow/yellow, Premium = white/white, LE= red/white
Premium over Pro
Current Total list
- Rocket figurine with coil assisted gunfire recoil
- Motorized Orb mechanism opens and closes to reveal the illuminated Infinity Stone
- 3 playfield magnets in the middle of the playfield to divert balls and create multiball chaos
- 3 RGB LED multicolor pop bumpers
- 2 spinners
- Ramp decals at ramp entrances
- All new EZ Slide cabinet brackets for smooth and easy playfield access
- Powder-coated steel bottom arch
- RGB LED lighting for inserts throughout the playfield
- General illumination LED lighting (red, white, blue)
- Custom Goot Arms
- Sling Shot flashers
- (NOT CONFIRMED), Stern Cliffy's, Pro seems to be missing them, Prem & LE seem to have them
- (NOT CONFIRMED) Stern Cabinet metal support hopefully this is added to all cabinets Pro, Prem, LE
LE over Premium
- Mirrored Backglass
- Shaker Motor
- Gold standard armor & trim (NOT laser cut rails/armor)
- Art blades (Out of the this world edition)
Optional accessories
- Shake Motor
- HD Glass
- Laser-Cut Armor Gold (Pending wrinkle black for Premium & Pro)
- Art blades (N/A)
- Topper (N/A)
- Shooter knob (N/A)
Stern Matrix
http://www.sternpinball.com/upload/games/guardians-of-the-galaxy/le/GOTG%20Feature%20Matrix.pdf

#3978 6 years ago

Thank you PinB, so does that mean Rocket doesn’t shoot the ball back at you like War Machine on IM on the pro or it just doesn’t have the figure and instead has plastic piece?

I know it’s subjective but is Prem for $2200 more worth it vs Pro?

#3979 6 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

Stern Cliffy's, Pro seems to be missing them, Prem & LE seem to have them

Stern doesn't have Cliffy's. They have metal protector knockoffs.

#3980 6 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Thank you PinB, so does that mean Rocket doesn’t shoot the ball back at you like War Machine on IM on the pro or it just doesn’t have the figure and instead has plastic piece?

The pro has the Rocket figure and fires the ball back at you. The difference is the Rocket figure doesn't move.

#3981 6 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

The pro has the Rocket figure and fires the ball back at you. The difference is the Rocket figure doesn't move.

And like you would notice the difference one way or the other while the ball is shot back at you at 100mph

#3982 6 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Rocket shot fires the ball back on all versions, same as War Machine on IM. Difference is on the Prem/LE the rocket figure itself is on a coil and recoils when the ball fires back.

IMO not worth the extra scratch to go Premium on this one.

#3983 6 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Rocket shot fires the ball back on all versions, same as War Machine on IM. Difference is on the Prem/LE the rocket figure itself is on a coil and recoils when the ball fires back.
IMO not worth the extra scratch to go Premium on this one.

Probably alone in this but I wish Stern would keep these kick back mechanics further up the game like ST. Not a fan of the mid playfield fire the ball back on GOT and GOTG.

#3984 6 years ago

I never have embraced the mod thing. But I understand it now from a players perspective, I think.

I still think the game should be complete from the manufacturer. In all ways. When sold as new.

On the other hand I began to understand why others like mods. Not myself. No problem.

It's a part of pinball now. For sure.

But again completion from the manufacturer. That's what I like/ want.

#3985 6 years ago

Been playing a ton of Star Wars and am really digging the spinner on there...kinda wish GOTG had it, but oh well. At least GOTG has a magnet which SW should've had!

#3986 6 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I never have embraced the mod thing. But I understand it now from a players perspective, I think.
I still think the game should be complete from the manufacturer. In all ways. When sold as new.
On the other hand I began to understand why others like mods. Not myself. No problem.
It's a part of pinball now. For sure.
But again completion from the manufacturer. That's what I like/ want.

I don't want to derail this thread too much more, but "completion" is all in the eye of the beholder. Many classic games that most everyone thinks were complete and packed with toys and features like Twilight Zone still have handfuls of very tasteful and well implemented mods (gumball machine marbles, etc.). The manufacturers could load the hell out of almost every game and everyone would think it was great and tasteful but at some point they need to say enough is enough and keep their bottom line at a point where they are staying in business. You could argue STERN could be adding some more to their games, but that's all speculation unless someone has seen their books.

#3987 6 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Mine shipped from Stern today... (waiting patiently as Christmas nears)

#3988 6 years ago

New code just dropped on Stern site, nicely in tone for Launch Parties this weekend, enjoy!

PRO V0.80 - December 15, 2017
=====================

- fixed guardians letter award issue with multiple letters showing at the same time.
- fixed scoring and sound fx for spinners.
- added differentiation for left and right spinner animations.
- added spinner display effects (LE/PRE only).
- added/fixed missing lights in attract mode lightshows.
- found a few instances where, upon draining, the last movie line would still be repeated at the start of the next ball. This has been fixed.
- Groot Multiball now saves progress and continues from the previous session.
- changed Groot Multiball difficulty, i.e. lowered the number of hits to Groot's Jaw to light lock (Hard = 1 hit, Extra Hard = 2 hits).
- changed criteria for starting Immolation Initiative (now modes must be half completed to qualify instead of starting a mode). Orb/Groot Multiball criteria remains the same.
- fixed Antiquities Shop speech timing.
- Added spell out to instant info
- fixed antiquities shop speech timing.
- added a delay to the knocker to sync better with the match speech.
- fixed several broken speech calls.
- fixed a problem where Groot Multiball was not displaying the correct Jackpot scores.
- changed Orb Multiball scoring.
- optimized Spinner art
- removed unused/combined speech
- added more Drax speech.
- added mother speech.
- added spell guardians display F/X.
- added/fixed additional Korath/Quill/Collector/Carina speech.
- added Rampage Spell out and Rampage Start Display effects to game
- added Groot Multiball Jackpot sounds.
- fixed the AD_MULTIPLIER_SET_REQUIRED_BEFORE_RECOLLECT adjustment, i.e. once a shot multiplier has been collected, it is not available to be re-lit until all of the other shot multipliers have been collected.
- added display animations to Sibling Rivalry, Pod Chase.
- added Super Skill Shot display effect.
- added Star Lord speech to Quills Quest, Pod Chase, Antiquities Shop
- changed the difficulty of advancing towards Orb Multiball.
- Orb Multiball now saves progress and continues from the previous session.
- added Shot Multipliers display F/X.
- optimized jackpot explosion animations
- optimized Rampage Start animation.
- changed default speech/music attenuation on French games.
- fixed a problem where mode timers, upon restarting after a drained ball, did not restart where they left off.
- added speech to Groot Multiball.
- fixed a problem with the ticket(s) redemption display effect, i.e. it was running too long for each ticket awarded and delaying other display effects that were waiting to run.

#3989 6 years ago

Yeah, glad they did it. Wish they hadn't done it literally hours before our launch party begins.

#3990 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

=====================

???
Oh wait - 0 points for spinners, and 0 sound effects.

#3991 6 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Yeah, glad they did it. Wish they hadn't done it literally hours before our launch party begins.

Always a little scary right before an event...

#3992 6 years ago

Add your own spinner feature?

#3993 6 years ago

.80 is up

=====================

- fixed guardians letter award issue with multiple letters showing at the same time.
- added differentiation for left and right spinner animations.
- added spinner display effects (LE/PRE only).
- added/fixed missing lights in attract mode lightshows.
- found a few instances where, upon draining, the last movie line would still be repeated at the start of the next ball. This has been fixed.
- Groot Multiball now saves progress and continues from the previous session.
- changed Groot Multiball difficulty, i.e. lowered the number of hits to Groot's Jaw to light lock (Hard = 1 hit, Extra Hard = 2 hits).
- changed criteria for starting Immolation Initiative (now modes must be half completed to qualify instead of starting a mode). Orb/Groot Multiball criteria remains the same.
- fixed Antiquities Shop speech timing.
- Added spell out to instant info
- fixed antiquities shop speech timing.
- added a delay to the knocker to sync better with the match speech.
- fixed several broken speech calls.
- fixed a problem where Groot Multiball was not displaying the correct Jackpot scores.
- changed Orb Multiball scoring.
- optimized Spinner art
- removed unused/combined speech
- added more Drax speech.
- added mother speech.
- added spell guardians display F/X.
- added/fixed additional Korath/Quill/Collector/Carina speech.
- added Rampage Spell out and Rampage Start Display effects to game
- added Groot Multiball Jackpot sounds.
- fixed the AD_MULTIPLIER_SET_REQUIRED_BEFORE_RECOLLECT adjustment, i.e. once a shot multiplier has been collected, it is not available to be re-lit until all of the other shot multipliers have been collected.
- added display animations to Sibling Rivalry, Pod Chase.
- added Super Skill Shot display effect.
- added Star Lord speech to Quills Quest, Pod Chase, Antiquities Shop
- changed the difficulty of advancing towards Orb Multiball.
- Orb Multiball now saves progress and continues from the previous session.
- added Shot Multipliers display F/X.
- optimized jackpot explosion animations
- optimized Rampage Start animation.
- changed default speech/music attenuation on French games.
- fixed a problem where mode timers, upon restarting after a drained ball, did not restart where they left off.
- added speech to Groot Multiball.
- fixed a problem with the ticket(s) redemption display effect, i.e. it was running too long for each ticket awarded and delaying other display effects that were waiting to run.

PRO V0.73 - December 5, 2017
=====================
- added Extra Ball is lit display effect.
- added Bonus Multiplier award display effect (via Guardians target).
- added Groot Multiball jackpot display effects.
- added additional Ronan speech.
- added additional Rocket Speech.
- added additional "movie extras" Speech.
- added Yaka Arrow II Speech.
- added Ronan Speech to Sanctuary II.
- added Drax Speech.
- added music to sound test.
- added Orb Multiball Jackpot, Double Jackpot, Super Jackpot sound FX.
- added mode timing out, timed out sound FX.
- added Extra Ball lit sound FX.
- added Shoot Again sound FX.
- added Ball Save Lit/Awarded sound FX.
- added Star Lord speech to modes/multiballs.
- added Orb lock lightshow.
- added an adjustment to turn off alternate movie lines.
- fixed a problem where, upon draining, the last movie line would be repeated at the start of the next ball.
- added new bonus multiplier awards.
- added background video to end of ball bonus.
- fixed an issue where flipper cancel on bonus didn't show the end bonus total.
- modified groot jackpots display awards to avoid overlapping mode/other awards.
- mode timers are now based upon the length of the mode music.
- fixed flipper blowoff display timing.
- fixed a problem where mode timing was incorrect when played during a multiball event.
- fixed a problem where groot/orb multiball, when over, restarted the mode music if a mode was active.
- added extra ball speech.

PRO V0.72 - November 28, 2017
=====================

- Initial release.

#3994 6 years ago

We streamed the new code on our YouTube and twitch channels if anyone is interested seeing it

#3995 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

We streamed the new code on our YouTube and twitch channels if anyone is interested seeing it

What are your initial thoughts on the update? Can you share the link(s) to your stream(s)? Thanks!

#3996 6 years ago
Quoted from jarch:

What are your initial thoughts on the update? Can you share the link(s) to your stream(s)? Thanks!

Yeah SDTMpinball on youtube and Twitch

Nothing huge imo. Some updated graphics, more callouts for some of the modes, fixed error that added time to modes when starting next ball. Still has error of mode timer starting when ball is in shooter lane. I don’t believe wizard modes are coded yet. I had one nasty error that locked the mode screen during normal play. Still buggy

#3997 6 years ago

Yeah, still pretty buggy. We had 2 GOTG at our launch party and we updated right before. Probably not a good idea. One of them kept getting balls stuck in the right scoop during MB. The mode would time out, multiple ball searches would occur but the right scoop would not kick. Then boom, it would come flying out of there. Also the mode timer running with a new ball in the shooter lane is really bad. We also had reports that one game was taking more hits on the Groot to light lock than the other game but they were just updated to the same code right before the launch. I personally did not see this one.

#3998 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Yeah SDTMpinball on youtube and Twitch
Nothing huge imo. Some updated graphics, more callouts for some of the modes, fixed error that added time to modes when starting next ball. Still has error of mode timer starting when ball is in shooter lane. I don’t believe wizard modes are coded yet. I had one nasty error that locked the mode screen during normal play. Still buggy

I’ve had the same. Seems like every time I got two times multiplier and the ball in the star lord scoop it would freeze. Had to go through ball search two or three times before ejecting the ball. Happened several times. It’s getting better though for sure

#3999 6 years ago

Worth updating or wait for next one?

#4000 6 years ago

Initial reaction from me is I personally like 73 better but I will let some people that have more games in on it chime in. I have only put about 10 games on mine since the update was installed

Quoted from Butch2099:

Worth updating or wait for next one?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,495 (Firm)
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 22.50
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 28.00
There are 4,260 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 86.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-is-here/page/80 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.