50146242-6525-4B6F-A6E3-2AFD65C96BB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2200.jpg
orca-image-1514668461402.jpg_1514668461799 (resized).jpeg
6 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
Guardians Title (resized).jpg
IMG_1137.JPG
1079jeb (resized).jpg
There are 4,260 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 86.
#3651 6 years ago

is there a youtube link with GOTG and the new code? wanted to hear how bad are the callouts currently... kind of disappointing to read about. I would like to hear what the future outlook of the pin is from Stern. At least, SW got the sound right.

#3652 6 years ago
Quoted from bb2j3z:

is there a youtube link with GOTG and the new code? wanted to hear how bad are the callouts currently... kind of disappointing to read about. I would like to hear what the future outlook of the pin is from Stern. At least, SW got the sound right.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/205103324

#3653 6 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I don't kowtow to PC policing, especially when it's misplaced. If your brain somehow equates raping an easy shot on a pinball machine with raping a person that's your problem. And you can't take the high road by name calling. And I've never liked you. You come off as smug.

...and you're coming off as a rape enthusiast. You're confusing empathy for smugness. That's on you.

#3654 6 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

looks nice. Does it pivot (hinged) or is the whole thing fixed and pulling the "handle" is just like pulling the plunger?

this gif should help explain

Guardians shooter.gifGuardians shooter.gif

Quoted from RipleYYY:

very nice !

not nice

thanks and it is a challenging one to achieve the 2inches of shooter stroke and stay just below the lockdown bar

Quoted from Whysnow:

need idea, but I have to think this is going to beat up the lock down bar over time?
can you set up a limiter so people dont do that?

there will be a built in minimum and maximum stroke so it can't hit the lockdown bar, this side view shot should help show the profile of the design (better renders as well)

Side Profile (resized).pngSide Profile (resized).png
Angle Profile (resized).pngAngle Profile (resized).png

#3655 6 years ago
Quoted from Raegor:

Being a PC gamer, the days of early release and unfinished work are here and it doesn't look like they're going away.
The gaming industry has started "early access" sales to beta versions of their software, and people are buying them up like gangbusters (pubg).
Some games stay in "early access" for 5+ years.
There's no such thing as gold standard anymore.

Those are $10-$60 games. This is $5000-9000. Gold standard should always apply to pinball cuz you pay for it with gold!

#3656 6 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

thanks and it is a challenging one to achieve the 2inches of shooter stroke and stay just below the lockdown bar

there will be a built in minimum and maximum stroke so it can't hit the lockdown bar, this side view shot should help show the profile of the design (better renders as well)

That's impressive. Guessing you're an Engineer. Make sure it's low enough to remove the glass.

#3657 6 years ago

That's impressive. Guessing you're an Engineer. Make sure it's low enough to remove the glass.

yes I'm a mech engineer but haven't worked in that field for 5 years so do these things to keep in touch.

dam I did not remember the glass, thanks, but maybe I can design in a locking pin so you would extend the the shooter half way and insert the pin then the glass can come off

separate to the above, I will still dress it up to have similar characteristics of the movie prop one

--- added a dedciated thread for this shooter for those interested ---
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-milano-throttle-shooter

seat 3 (resized).pngseat 3 (resized).png

#3658 6 years ago

looks great! I hate alternate shooter rods, but I really dig this one!

Make it happen please!

#3659 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

...and you're coming off as a rape enthusiast. You're confusing empathy for smugness. That's on you.

Whoa now....from PC hater to a rape enthusiast is a big leap. Let's just get back to how bad GOTG is. I bet we can get a Pinsider to do all the callouts as Yondu...how's that sound? Yondu would be easy to emulate. Pinball is a Hick hobby anyway.

#3660 6 years ago
Quoted from Potatoloco:

Deadpool seems to be on the verge of reverting back to Marvel anyhow.

Not sure why you think that. Fox owns the property currently. The rights only revert back to Marvel if Fox "abandons" the property by not making any movies about it for a set period of time. Deadpool isn't even licensed out separately. He falls under the larger X-Men property. So even if the Deadpool movie hadn't been made, hadn't been a success that generated a sequel, as long as Fox keeps cranking out X-Men related movies, Deadpool stays with them.

#3661 6 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Not sure why you think that. Fox owns the property currently. The rights only revert back to Marvel if Fox "abandons" the property by not making any movies about it for a set period of time. Deadpool isn't even licensed out separately. He falls under the larger X-Men property. So even if the Deadpool movie hadn't been made, hadn't been a success that generated a sequel, as long as Fox keeps cranking out X-Men related movies, Deadpool stays with them.

I'm thinking that because there are widespread reports that Disney is in negotiations with Fox currently to acquire the Marvel catalog.

#3662 6 years ago
Quoted from Potatoloco:

I'm thinking that because there are widespread reports that Disney is in negotiations with Fox currently to acquire the Marvel catalog.

Disney was in talks with Fox to buy its ENTIRE film division, but those talks aren't currently going on right now.

I read your earlier statement as the rights to the Deadpool character were about to revert back to Marvel organically, which is why I responded.

#3663 6 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

I'm pretty sure I seen something like that in the movie "Burn After Reading" by the Coen brothers

#3664 6 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Disney was in talks with Fox to buy its ENTIRE film division, but those talks aren't currently going on right now.
I read your earlier statement as the rights to the Deadpool character were about to revert back to Marvel organically, which is why I responded.

We gotta get you caught up on the news cycle then. They're back on.

*Edit: We're both butchering revert... But no, not revert organically, but revert due to Marvel re-acquiring the film rights to that property.

#3665 6 years ago
Quoted from Potatoloco:

We gotta get you caught up on the news cycle then. They're back on.
*Edit: We're both butchering revert... But no, not revert organically, but revert due to Marvel re-acquiring the film rights to that property.

Rumors....but good ones. It's exciting.

#3666 6 years ago

Increasingly, Pinside has become overrun with negativity. It's really too bad.

I love Pinball. I'm a Player, collector, Show attendee etc etc. I've been collecting pins since the late 90s, playing since the mid 80s. Outside of a TINY cadre of local pinheads, I don't know ANYBODY who is as crazy about pinball as I am... So, why is it such an unpleasant experience to visit Pinside??!

My theory is that it's become a haven for FORUM enthusiasts, not pinball enthusiasts. This is less and less a place where pinheads connect and discuss pinball, and more and more a place where argumentative forum addicts hurl insults at each other for the tiny dopamine hits it provides... Yuck.

I'm REALLY looking forward to playing GOTG. It's a new Pinball machine based on a license I really enjoy. Remember that time when early code got better?? Ya, me too. I watched the stream with the latest code, and expected dyslexic ESL students screaming nonsense... The audio sounds TOTALLY FINE to me. I don't get it. Over the coming weeks and months it will get refined, and it will improve.

Yup, Lonnie is not Lyman. TWD is a personal Fav... But I also REALLY enjoy Aerosmith. Not everything needs to be Citizen Cane.

As for the TNA chirping going on here... I don't even know what to say?! That game is the spirit of Pinball. If you don't like it... You DO NOT LIKE PINBALL! Some will call that a ridiculously subjective, and hyperbolic statement... It's not. It's a reality check. If you don't like TNA, it's because you care more about "Toys", "Value" (Whatever the F$#K That' supposed to mean), insert some arbitrary metric that has zero to do with PLAYING Pinball. That game is a BLAST. It was made by a dedicated community member, FOR people who LOVE playing pinball. Zero artifice. Pure Pinball Fun!!

Also... "Rape" means "Rape". It's not a synonym with a different meaning. It's a really terrible word to use to describe a pinball strategy. If we are to be a community at all, then this kind of nonsense just can't be tolerated. Don't argue this point to uphold your Forum Bravado... It just sucks. This is a time to say, "Ya, my bad. I'll retire that word. Thanks for the input", not "F$%K you, you oversensitive snowflake".

Well, There you go. I'm adding to the noise.

I look forward to playing a GOTG soon. Borg is my absolute fav designer, and I think Lonnie did a great Job with Aerosmith. Some early feedback from people who have ACTUALLY played the pin is that it's really fun. I've said it before... Isn't "FUN" what this is supposed to be about??!!

Peace, Out!

#3667 6 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

I love Pinball. I'm a Player, collector, Show attendee etc etc. I've been collecting pins since the late 90s, playing since the mid 80s. Outside of a TINY cadre of local pinheads, I don't know ANYBODY who is as crazy about pinball as I am... So, why is it such an unpleasant experience to visit Pinside??!
My theory is that it's become a haven for FORUM enthusiasts, not pinball enthusiasts. This is less and less a place where pinheads connect and discuss pinball, and more and more a place where argumentative forum addicts hurl insults at each other for the tiny dopamine hits it provides... Yuck.
I'm REALLY looking forward to playing GOTG. It's a new Pinball machine based on a license I really enjoy. Remember that time when early code got better?? Ya, me too. I watched the stream with the latest code, and expected dyslexic ESL students screaming nonsense... The audio sounds TOTALLY FINE to me. I don't get it. Over the coming weeks and months it will get refined, and it will improve.
Yup, Lonnie is not Lyman. TWD is a personal Fav... But I also REALLY enjoy Aerosmith. Not everything needs to be Citizen Cane.
As for the TNA chirping going on here... I don't even know what to say?! That game is the spirit of Pinball. If you don't like it... You DO NOT LIKE PINBALL! Some will call that a ridiculously subjective, and hyperbolic statement... It's not. It's a reality check. If you don't like TNA, it's because you care more about "Toys", "Value" (Whatever the F$#K That' supposed to mean), insert some arbitrary metric that has zero to do with PLAYING Pinball. That game is a BLAST. It was made by a dedicated community member, FOR people who LOVE playing pinball. Zero artifice. Pure Pinball Fun!!
Also... "Rape" means "Rape". It's not a synonym with a different meaning. It's a really terrible word to use to describe a pinball strategy. If we are to be a community at all, then this kind of nonsense just can't be tolerated. Don't argue this point to uphold your Forum Bravado... It just sucks. This is a time to say, "Ya, my bad. I'll retire that word. Thanks for the input", not "F$%K you, you oversensitive snowflake".
I look forward to playing a GOTG soon. Borg is my absolute fav designer, and I think Lonnie did a great Job with Aerosmith. Some early feedback from people who have ACTUALLY played the pin is that it's really fun. I've said it before... Isn't "FUN" what this is supposed to be about??!!
Peace, Out!

This. Thanks for taking the time to write so cogently. Pinball is supposed to be fun but this place is not a fun place to be.

#3668 6 years ago

When talking about pinball?

That word has no place in this hobby.

None.

#3669 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

just another dopey statement

#3670 6 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

I watched the stream with the latest code, and expected dyslexic ESL students screaming nonsense... The audio sounds TOTALLY FINE to me.

That game is the spirit of Pinball. If you don't like it... You DO NOT LIKE PINBALL! Some will call that a ridiculously subjective, and hyperbolic statement... It's not. It's a reality check.

Some early feedback from people who have ACTUALLY played the pin is that it's really fun.

This type of thing is what I find the most negative around here. Way overuse of hyperbolic statements and what is with the cheap shot at ESL? Way too many people take the, if you don't share my opinion you are wrong and don't even like pinball. Don't like a pin, then you probably didn't ACTUALLY play it.

Maybe we are all different from different backgrounds and have different standards. Just because someone doesn't like something is not an attack on you, people are way too sensitive about their pins.

Man the ignorance of "dyslexic ESL students screaming" statement pisses me off. You do realize dyslexia is a learning disorder related to reading and writing and not speaking?

#3672 6 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

Peace, Out!

Personally I think some Pinside discussions have become more negative as expectations have risen as prices have repeatedly gone up over the past 10 years. There wouldn't be as much negativity if new pin prices were inline with inflation but that isn't the case. A Stern pro is now $5500, a premium around $7500 and LE's at around $8500. All 3 of those price points are a ton of money to spend on a pinball machine of all things. The same can be said about JJP, Spooky, Heighway and DP prices as well.

At today's prices more customers want metal ramps / habit rails, multiple features, deep / unique code with updates that don't come 6+ months down the road, and use of original assets (video, audio, etc) in licensed themed games. Those are not unreasonable requests. When that doesn't occur there is going to be more backlash considering that the games cost $5500 - $8500 and in some cases $12k-$15k. However, there shouldn't be name calling, insulting designers, etc. Constructive criticism though should be welcomed and more so with these price points.

#3673 6 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

One of the probl

This type of thing I what I find the most negative around here. Way overuse of hyperbolic statements and what is with the cheap shot at ESL? Way too many people take the if you don't share my opinion you are wrong and don't even like pinball. Don't like a pin then you probably didn't ACTUALLY play it.
Maybe we are all different from different backgrounds and have different standards. Just because someone doesn't like something is not an attack on you, people are way too sensitive about their pins.
Man that ignorance of that dyslexic ESL students screaming statement pisses me off. You do realize dyslexia is a learning disorder related to reading and writing and not speaking?

Lol, now you are offended that he's offended. While not the nicest way to put it I bet he wasnt trying to insult dyslexic people just like someone else is not going around raping people.

Everyone needs to stop taking every word written on the internet so seriously and you suddenly will not be as offended.

#3674 6 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

You don't get to limit a word's meaning just because it is a PC thing to do:

rape
/rāp/
noun
the crime, typically committed by a man, of forcing another person to have sexual intercourse with the offender against their will:
"he denied two charges of attempted rape"
synonyms:
sexual assault, sexual abuse, sexual interference, ravishment, defilement
the wanton destruction or spoiling of a place or area:
"the rape of the Russian countryside"
synonyms:
destruction, violation, ravaging, pillaging, plundering, ... more
verb
(especially of a man) force (another person) to have sexual intercourse with the offender against their will:
"the woman was raped at knifepoint"
synonyms:
sexually assault, sexually abuse, violate, force oneself on, date-rape, ... more
spoil or destroy (a place):
"the timber industry is raping the land"
synonyms:
ravage, violate, desecrate, defile, plunder, ... more

#3675 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Lol, now you are offended that he's offended. While not the nicest way to put it I bet he wasnt trying to insult dyslexic people just like someone else is not going around raping people.
Everyone needs to stop taking every word written on the internet so seriously and you suddenly will not be as offended.

I'm not offended by the insult to the learning disabled and immigrants making the effort to join the culture. I'm annoyed by someone getting on their high horse about this place is negative and using that in their argument. Don't get on your soap box and then do exactly what your complaining about.

#3676 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Agreed. That's the problem with trying to impose personal standards on a larger community. Everyone has their own ideas of what is acceptable or not. I have enough of a time trying to impose my personal standards/morals on my kids, people on the internet are on their own.

Context is king, I am sure everyone objectively understands that there was no advocation of rape as a behavior in one statement, and no insult meant to ESL or dyslexic people in the other, but the torches go up regardless. I think that is where the "special snowflake" stuff comes in. The world does not need to always bend to anyone's personal needs, sometimes the offended should relax a bit and let things slide. Just my opinion.

#3677 6 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

Sides need caps or guaranteed kids pinched fingers.

#3678 6 years ago

Plenty

Quoted from paul_8788:

Agreed. That's the problem with trying to impose personal standards on a larger community. Everyone has their own ideas of what is acceptable or not. I have enough of a time trying to impose my personal standards/morals on my kids, people on the internet are on their own.
Context is king, I am sure everyone objectively understands that there was no advocation of rape as a behavior in one statement, and no insult meant to ESL or dyslexic people in the other, but the torches go up regardless. I think that is where the "special snowflake" stuff comes in. The world does not need to always bend to anyone's personal needs, sometimes the offended should relax a bit and let things slide. Just my opinion.

In other words just it let go! Get off your high horse and play Pinball.

It all comes from unnamed outside the Pinball world dynamics. The snowflakes jump on that high horse to find fault with anything and everything these days. They can’t help themselves

#3679 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

You don't get to limit a word's meaning just because it is a PC thing to do:
rape
/rāp/
noun
the crime, typically committed by a man, of forcing another person to have sexual intercourse with the offender against their will:
"he denied two charges of attempted rape"
synonyms:
sexual assault, sexual abuse, sexual interference, ravishment, defilement
the wanton destruction or spoiling of a place or area:
"the rape of the Russian countryside"
synonyms:
destruction, violation, ravaging, pillaging, plundering, ... more
verb
(especially of a man) force (another person) to have sexual intercourse with the offender against their will:
"the woman was raped at knifepoint"
synonyms:
sexually assault, sexually abuse, violate, force oneself on, date-rape, ... more
spoil or destroy (a place):
"the timber industry is raping the land"
synonyms:
ravage, violate, desecrate, defile, plunder, ... more

This guy gets it. Facts win. Can we get back to discussing Guardians now?

#3680 6 years ago

I'm a little disappointed by where this thread is headed. I don't really want to add more people to the ignored list. "Snowflake" has become a derogatory term and epithet of choice for right-wingers to fling at anyone who could be accused of being too easily offended or too fragile. I thought the rules here included not attacking people.

#3681 6 years ago

I like pinball. I like Guardians. Hope the next update includes some editing to the speech/callouts.

#3682 6 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

I'm a little disappointed by where this thread is headed. I don't really want to add more people to the ignored list. "Snowflake" has become a derogatory term and epithet of choice for right-wingers to fling at anyone who could be accused of being too easily offended or too fragile. I thought the rules here included not attacking people.

That’s your interpretation of course

And yet I’m sure the complaints are coming in fast and furious

This thread has gone WAY off the rails with the usual negative BS over and over again

#3683 6 years ago

Well, I did google it. Also, without getting political I'm not associated with the party associated with a donkey mascot. I'm just not in favor of people attacking each other here.

#3684 6 years ago

The most important aspect of the callouts is humor. Some funny one-liners could make up for so-so voices compared to the original actors. I'm here for pinball, not drama.

#3685 6 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

Snowflake has become a derogatory term by “right wingers”. Lol that’s pretty funny......and a little bit hypocritical also. I think right wingers has become a derogatory term by snowflakes. Now I’m offended finally

#3686 6 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

Well, I did google it. Also, without getting political I'm not associated with the party associated with a donkey mascot. I'm just not in favor of people attacking each other here. I'm here for pinball, not drama.

I agree with that, its a slippery slope, and you don't start the BS by "attacking" someone for nonsense when the context was obvious.

Good lord and "Merry F ing Christmas"

Ok now back to bashing on Stern and GOTG.

#3687 6 years ago

Sorry Guys I had to share this, the voice overs are so bad! There's no way ST or GB would have done well without original voices pulled from the movie/s

GOTG BANE (resized).jpgGOTG BANE (resized).jpg

#3689 6 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

We're talking about new games that cost $5000-9000.

People are going to have an opinion about games that cost that much.

We don't owe the makers of new pinball "positivity". They want our money. They need to give us a reason to part with it. We don't owe them anything.

We bitch because we love.

#3690 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

fast and furious

Great choice Ice, that's another theme I can get behind!

#3691 6 years ago

I think people are people and negativity is born out of expectations vs. perceived reality. I was on a thread about EA's Battlefront II a couple days ago and I could have copy/pasted some of the posts from there into here and just substituted the word pinball and it would have passed as a conversation about Stern's pinball code. It was the same talk about incomplete code and the same polarization of positive and negative comments and complaints about negativity. Pinside isn't unique in this regard. I have found the AVS home theater forum manages to not get into the negativity or fights as much for whatever reason. But my gosh, just stay away from Yahoo News comments following articles -- yikes!

#3692 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I agree with that, its a slippery slope, and you don't start the BS by "attacking" someone for nonsense when the context was obvious.
Good lord and "Merry F ing Christmas"
Ok now back to bashing on Stern and GOTG.

To quote a classic:

Clark: Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny fucking Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse.

#3693 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

We're talking about new games that cost $5000-9000.
People are going to have an opinion about games that cost that much.
We don't owe the makers of new pinball "positivity". They want our money. They need to give us a reason to part with it. We don't owe them anything.
We bitch because we love.

This is true and we want them to be better. CGC is doing everything well. A lot of us see the writing on the wall and the talent at Stern. I believe Stern will eventually fall, and that's not good for any of us who own their games.

Personally, I think they need to pivot and maintaining three new releases a year cannot be sustained.

#3694 6 years ago

Very sorry for the thread derail, but I do feel it's important to confront things like this to make our hobby more inclusive.

There is plenty to be offended by in the world. I don't go looking for things... A couple popped up right here in this thread!!

Look, I'm not trying to impose MY rules... I'm talking about basic human decency.

I used to use the word "Fa##ot". I never meant anything homophobic by it. This was 30-35 years ago!! To me, it meant "Loser", or "Jerk", or "Wimp". I never had a problem with Homosexuals. Then I found out how terrible that word was to the Gay community... so, I stopped using it. My language evolved.

Rape is similar. DCFAN you just listed a bunch of definitions for Rape... that all mean Rape!!! Were you arguing with me, or proving my point?

Come up with an argument for why using the word "Rape" in a pinball context is cool. Try it out on your daughter, or a female coworker... See how cool they think it is. If you're REALLY good at hitting spinners, and repeating orbits, would you want all your friends to call you "The Rapist"?? It's just not a good word.

Totally done talking about that.

As for opinions. Everybody has one. Agreed. I do tend to believe that the focus on "Build Quality", "Value", "Clear Coat Dimples", "Ghosting" etc etc etc is about focusing on everything BUT Pinball. It's all noise.

You don't like a machine? Don't buy it. Simple. Why rant for 74 pages about WHY it doesn't meet your expectations. Go play a machine you like.

I'm going to take my own advice.

#3695 6 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

Come up with an argument for why using the word "Rape" in a pinball context is cool. Try it out on your daughter, or a female coworker... See how cool they think it is. If you're REALLY good at hitting spinners, and repeating orbits, would you want all your friends to call you "The Rapist"?? It's just not a good word.
Totally done talking about that.

Says the dude who slighted ESL folks and people with dyslexia. FOH

#3698 6 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

Says the dude who slighted ESL folks and people with dyslexia. FOH

Give me a break. Do you really think I “Slighted” people with Dyslexia and people for whom English is a second language?! I just think they’d be a bad choice for dialogue reading if you’re in a hurry. There is still room for humour. I thought.

#3699 6 years ago
Quoted from yancy:Deleted post

Wow. Calm down Nancy.

#3700 6 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

I have 3 daughters, raised with great morals and values.

They would each laugh at an attempt to make this an issue in the "pinball context" which has ZERO meaning to them because they could care less about pinball and actually have "common sense".

Secondly, I employ 5 females, awesome co-workers, the best, each of whom wouldn't even waste a second of the day to comment on something as ridiculous as this. It's actually pathetic and offensive.

Thank god i live in the real world with real people. Carry on.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 19.95
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 28.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 25.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 26.50
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 4,260 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 86.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-is-here/page/74 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.