2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,260 posts
  • 503 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Mnluz
  • Topic is favorited by 50 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 392 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

CDC61D8B-FD6A-4D64-A69E-01294E9E947B (resized).png
ED493CEB-E58E-4946-97C9-FCCE99E36547 (resized).jpeg
F119E176-AD5E-4740-8FF9-BD0F26A2515A (resized).jpeg
61CCCECE-2607-4D17-96C7-E30F907A1F0D (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
Jam (resized).png
2A4B0C7A-AF2B-44C4-A323-A95C678D5DC6 (resized).jpeg
50146242-6525-4B6F-A6E3-2AFD65C96BB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2200.jpg
orca-image-1514668461402.jpg_1514668461799 (resized).jpeg
6 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
Guardians Title (resized).jpg
IMG_1137.JPG
1079jeb (resized).jpg

There are 4260 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 86.
#301 2 years ago

The Limited Edition and Premium models also feature extra magnets, custom artwork, RGB lighting, and sculpted Groot arms that sprawl across the playfield.

#302 2 years ago

From Stern's website
Pro
Capture (resized).PNG

Premium

LE

Capture3 (resized).PNG

#303 2 years ago

Closer...

gotg2 (resized).png

#304 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Load damn you!!!

Haha the funny thing is they just have the image link incorrect.

gamepageGOTG (resized).png

#305 2 years ago

From Sterns page

Stern’s Guardians of the Galaxy Pro, Premium, and Limited Edition models are packed with features that provide an irresistible gameplay experience. Each game features a sculpted and interactive ball-eating Groot. In addition, a custom sculpted Rocket figure will keep players on their toes as it blasts the ball back at rocket speed. Color-changing inserts highlight the mysterious and interactive Orb, which opens to reveal the powerful Infinity Stone. The Limited Edition and Premium models also feature extra magnets, custom artwork, RGB lighting, and sculpted Groot arms that sprawl across the playfield.

#306 2 years ago

Looks......colorful?

#307 2 years ago

Are those eyes near the flippers rollovers?

#308 2 years ago

There we go!

gotg3 (resized).png

#310 2 years ago

Whew, 6.1k MSRP for pros now. Looks like the kids are gonna pick up paper routes now.

#311 2 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

False or irrelevant statements.

Sure that's why pinball universe and about 3 other people created lane guide extension kits because the ball was jumping over the guides, the drop targets that don't drop (scoleri brothers), the slimer mech that didn't work or register hits or would stay stuck above the librairian scoop, the ball launches from the left ramp, the ghosting... seriously dude, I get why some people are bitter but to call these problems irrelevant or false is far just makes you sound a bit out of touch.

#312 2 years ago

So the magnets under the playfield are missing on the pro it seems....

#313 2 years ago

Premium only $7,899
Por $6,199

#314 2 years ago
Quoted from Potus:

Premium only $6,199

Think that's the pro.....

#315 2 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Sure that's why pinball universe and about 3 other people created lane guide extension kits because the ball was jumping over the guides, the drop targets that don't drop (scoleri brothers), the slimer mech that didn't work or register hits or would stay stuck above the librairian scoop, the ball launches from the left ramp, the ghosting... seriously dude, I get why some people are bitter but to call these problems irrelevant or false is far just makes you sound a bit out of touch.

We're in a Guardians reveal. We'll argue later.

#316 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

So the magnets under the playfield are missing on the pro it seems....

This statement from Stern leads me to believe there is at least one magnet on the Pro.

"The Limited Edition and Premium models also feature extra magnets"

#317 2 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Looks......colorful?

#318 2 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

This statement from Stern leads me to believe there is at least one magnet on the Pro.
"The Limited Edition and Premium models also feature extra magnets"

Yep id bet the pro is missing the di/addams type magnets.....

#319 2 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Looks......colorful?

Too soon for a unicorn vomit pic/gif?

#320 2 years ago

LE

SmallGameiconGOTG_LE (resized).png

#321 2 years ago

Proper use for the leftover WWE LE armor

#322 2 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

You seem to have a deep seated need for Pinside to reinforce your decision not to buy this game. You post the same thing over and over again in every thread, regardless of whether it's even remotely related.
What's the root cause of this need for affirmation? Dig deep....tell us what's wrong. We're here to help you.

It's just terrible, someone said they hoped GOTG is like it- I disagreed. Why are GB fans so insecure about their awesome game?

#323 2 years ago

I'm loving the LE

SmallGameiconGOTG_LE (resized).png

#324 2 years ago
Quoted from Potatoloco:

Whew, 6.1k MSRP for pros now. Looks like the kids are gonna pick up paper routes now.

Star Wars MSRP is $6,199 for a pro too. GOTG street pricing should be similar.

#325 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It's just terrible, someone said they hoped GOTG is like it- I disagreed. Why are GB fans so insecure about their awesome game?

I dont think people are insecure about it, more just tired of the dead and beaten horse that you keep beating.

#326 2 years ago

Guess they are doing the Groot Le for GOTG, like they did slimer with GB. Not a fan. Looks like premium will be the best overall package.

#327 2 years ago

Looks like the Groot hand could be used as a ball lock. That would be cool.

#328 2 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Guess they are doing the Groot Le for GOTG, like they did slimer with GB. Not a fan. Looks like premium will be the best overall package.

The premium has more groot then any of the models.

#329 2 years ago

Looks like LE has art blades installed also

#330 2 years ago

Game looks cool so far!!!

#331 2 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Looks like LE has art blades installed also

Would have preferred mirror blades.

#332 2 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

I dont think people are insecure about it, more just tired of the dead and beaten horse that you keep beating.

I didn't bring up GB in this thread. Blame that guy. Plenty of people have less than positive opinions on that game. But sure keep scapegoating me. There's an ignore button, bro.

#333 2 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

The premium has more groot then any of the models

I don't think so. Groot seems to be dominate image on backglass and side art on le. Plus the gold armor is more Groot than starlord. Anyhow, not digging the gold armor myself. Personal preference. But I'm not an le buyer, so works out for me. I'm sure others will love the armor. To each their own.

#334 2 years ago

Also looks like plastic ramps are used on all models, not just plastic on the pro with metal habit trails on the higher models

#335 2 years ago

I wonder if they will use the sound track on it?

#336 2 years ago

High rez pics anyone? Hard to really see much but I dig the style from what I can see so far.

#337 2 years ago

The color palette reminds me of AP, and that giant Groot head might seem familiar to Kiss owners. Still, looks cool. Bring on the high res shots!

#338 2 years ago
Quoted from RetroToys:

I wonder if they will use the sound track on it?

The make or break question...for sure. This should be almost as much a "music" pin as it is a "theme" pin.

#339 2 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Looks like the Groot hand could be used as a ball lock. That would be cool.

That would be cool but if so Stern would definitely say so. Their current statement makes it sound like that the arms are just stationary.

#340 2 years ago

All seem to have back box trim color, gold on LE would make sense or is that Stern silver?
Cant tell. Look fwd to more pics and specs.

#341 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

High rez pics anyone? Hard to really see much but I dig the style from what I can see so far.

Haven't seen them show up yet anywhere.... can't wait to see the playfield in high res.

#342 2 years ago

Is anyone else super excited for the Deadflip episode when they play the game?

#343 2 years ago

LE - $8999

#344 2 years ago

As good as the gold armor looks on the LE, purple armor would look even better. Lets see how the play field looks but the package looks great so far.

#345 2 years ago

It will certainly stand out on location or in a game room!

#346 2 years ago

I like the Pro art the best from what I can see.

edit: ... especially the translite.

#347 2 years ago

Reveal done. The inner conflict has been too much, Rare still wants a GB.

#348 2 years ago

that's lot of gold.

big Groot head in the middle of the PF.

#349 2 years ago

Side blades looks like they have the infinity gems on them

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 26.50
$ 399.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Great American Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Great American Pinball
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
There are 4260 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 86.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside