50146242-6525-4B6F-A6E3-2AFD65C96BB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2200.jpg
orca-image-1514668461402.jpg_1514668461799 (resized).jpeg
6 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
Guardians Title (resized).jpg
IMG_1137.JPG
1079jeb (resized).jpg

There are 4,260 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 86.
#3401 6 years ago

A Boboli Bobo.. this is just Epic.

Keep it there!

#3402 6 years ago

was that noise in the movie?
I don't remember it.

#3403 6 years ago

Wow. This code is beyond early and just feels like the entire concept is flawed. It's like Stern is trying to do a music pin but instead of songs they're using movie clips. Why the shit would they even attempt this if they didn't have the use of the audio/actors from the film. Please, please prove me wrong Stern. I really want to love this game.

#3404 6 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

My condolences to whoever has this game in their home right now. I know it will get better but yikes, it just seems so disjointed.

I’m an early adopter and I’m having a blast.

#3405 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Good to hear. I love Guardians and watching streams have been a huge disappointment. Hopefully getting some quality time on one will change my opinion.

#3406 6 years ago

the only people who are supposed to have them now are supposed to be locations for Stern Army, not home owners. could be why the code is so "beta". Seems like code would be well advanced in time for launch parties?

#3407 6 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

The callouts in XMEN are far better in my opinion and they are not that great to begin with. I know the XMEN callouts are not considered good but I give them a pass as the game is not based on the films but rather the comic. GOTG though...just wow.
Go to 46:40, lol.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/205103324##

Wow. That's bad. It seems like it makes it even worse because unlike XMEN where the characters on the pin are animated, these voices are set to live action clips. Makes it extra-hard to accept the terribly matched voices.

#3408 6 years ago

I ordered a Pro for my location after the initial announcement. I figured theme..check, art...check, designer...Borg...check! How bad can it be? I need this for my location!

I'm PIF but I haven't gotten the shipping notification yet. If there's still time should I get out of it?

#3409 6 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I ordered a Pro for my location after the initial announcement. I figured theme..check, art...check, designer...Borg...check! How bad can it be? I need this for my location!

I'm PIF but I haven't gotten the shipping notification yet. If there's still time should I get out of it?

Duh.

With all the other options out there, PAYING for another slap in the face like this is ridiculous. Get a game that has code NOW and circle back to this in a year to see if it looks any better.

#3410 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Wow. That's bad. It seems like it makes it even worse because unlike XMEN where the characters on the pin are animated, these voices are set to live action clips. Makes it extra-hard to accept the terribly matched voices.

You just hit start on this game and it spews crappy VO at you non stop. People hate the VO in XMen but at least they're being used for reward/guidance that interacts with the ball. GOTG doesn't have callouts, it's just background noise.

#3411 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Duh.
With all the other options out there, PAYING for another slap in the face like this is ridiculous. Get a game that has code NOW and circle back to this in a year to see if it looks any better.

I wouldn't even hesitate to cancel if it was for me. I wouldn't have ordered it in the first place without playing it first. But location purchases are a bit different. It might still be a very good earner. On the other hand I don't want to be part of the problem by supporting horse shit launch code and dog shit call outs.

#3412 6 years ago

I wouldn't even hesitate to cancel if it was for me. I wouldn't have ordered it in the first place without playing it first. But location purchases are a bit different. It might still be a very good earner. On the other hand I don't want to be part of the problem by supporting horse shit launch code and dog shit call outs.

I help with locations locally and I've stopped recommending any new Sterns to the OP. Aerosmith was the last one we got. Passed on Star Wars and passed on this.

There are plenty of better options for locations from companies that don't feel they can get a good license and sell you a box of lights (as Gary stated at Expo). AfMr, Houdini, Dialed In are available now or in the next few weeks and none of those are naked cash grabs like GotG. All of them would also probably do well on location, too.

If you're still buying these boxes of lights Stern is farting out now for home or routes, you're part of the problem, IMO. They need to see sales drop or they will never change.

#3413 6 years ago

I hate to say it but vireland is right. They will keep letting u finance there project if u will give them the money. why wouldn’t they ?? And there’s no carrot at the end. They have your money so screw finishing the code move on to next so you will buy it too. And so on.

#3414 6 years ago
Quoted from hocuslocus:

was that noise in the movie?
I don't remember it.

A booboli booboli boo

#3415 6 years ago
Quoted from Danni_NZ:

» YouTube video
A booboli booboli boo

Yeah...I don't consider what is in the game is that bad considering what they were trying to emulate. I would imagine what is in the game now will stay...though they might add more to mix it up a bit.

...but who knows. They did dump "Bum bum bum buah...TRON" so they might ditch this. This seems like a much longer and in depth sequence though and more than just a simple sound clip that they can drop.

#3416 6 years ago

Had my deposit refunded a few days ago. For my $7000+ I just expect more then what I've been shown so far. I still hold out hope and we'll see what the future brings but Stern is going to have to show me first. Faithed based buying is in the past for me.

#3417 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Glad to hear you're enjoying it Zach....I can’t wait to hear Greg's unbiased review

#3418 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

No like Ice said this thread is for circle jerking Stern haters, who have no faith, move any productive conversations over to the owner's thread.
Steve Ritchie said Pinside is a disease, I got offended at first but I am beginning to see the other side as well.

Pinside is a disease.. for Stern business. no, i think Stern manages well himself (however, they do their best).
but i guess Stern prefer silent buyers and make easy profit. if a pinball forum can't criticize or cense about pinball who will do it?

#3419 6 years ago
Quoted from Danni_NZ:

» YouTube video
A booboli booboli boo

Well, as the call outs are bad, may as well go for the 'it's so bad, it's good'......

So, keep this in the game for the comedy

So, bad, it's actually good

#3420 6 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

Glad to hear you're enjoying it Zach....I can’t wait to hear Greg's unbiased review

Hahaha very true very true. I was very concerned about the gameplay and rules so I went pro in efforts to see if I wanted to upgrade later. I uploaded latest code last night with callouts and people are freaking out while I’m over here having a blast. Being as objective as I can, the machine has exceptional art, beautiful LCD video, tight shots, challenging modes, nearly impossible to achieve wizard mode, satisfying multiballs, and it is wicked fast. I keep coming back for more games more than previous machines. Code is similar to Aerosmith but the effects and satisfaction are better. The downsides to this pin is basic code (albeit fun mode based), it’s loud due to clanky trough kicker and strength of coils, and callouts aren’t terrific (they are fine though). Ball times are similar to Metallica but shots are much more difficult so a lot of missed shots. It plays with the speed of iron man. It’s fun enough that I don’t care about the community feedback and I typically care a lot about the feedback from other hobbyists.

Will I change my thoughts on gotg over time? Possibly, but for now I’m truly happy with it. But we will see what Greg thinks and the rest of the community.

#3421 6 years ago

bless you for enjoying your pin. But I think we're all still very justified at being pissed at Stern. Why can't they stop cutting corners and actually justify the huge price increases we've seen over the last few years. sigh....

#3422 6 years ago

I have to buy a flash drive to upgrade mine. I'll do it today and have my wife and daughters play it. I'm not going to say anything to them and see how they react to the voiceovers. They will be as unbiased as you can get. They dont know what pinside is and I won't even mention the voiceovers so I dont subconsciously influence them.

#3423 6 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

bless you for enjoying your pin. But I think we're all still very justified at being pissed at Stern. Why can't they stop cutting corners and actually justify the huge price increases we've seen over the last few years. sigh....

In total, what are we all having issues with?

Price? I agree prices are becoming silly, but pro price still gives you more in a machine than other new pins at that price point.

Code? Again I agree they are slacking on delivering timely code. However, this machine has eight modes that are all challenging to complete, two fun multiballs (would love to see them stackable), and two wizard modes.

Callouts? Would love to hear the actual film voices, but if licensing is an issue their hands are tied. They could possibly have paid a lesser known actor to do callouts which would be great, but doesn’t look like the film audio would be there regardless.

Music? Cmon, the music is awesome. They just need to code them in better spots. I don’t hear them much because when a mode is over I start another.

Build quality? Jury is out on this machine. My machine is looking good so far.

#3424 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Hahaha very true very true. I was very concerned about the gameplay and rules so I went pro in efforts to see if I wanted to upgrade later. I uploaded latest code last night with callouts and people are freaking out while I’m over here having a blast. Being as objective as I can, the machine has exceptional art, beautiful LCD video, tight shots, challenging modes, nearly impossible to achieve wizard mode, satisfying multiballs, and it is wicked fast. I keep coming back for more games more than previous machines. Code is similar to Aerosmith but the effects and satisfaction are better. The downsides to this pin is basic code (albeit fun mode based), it’s loud due to clanky trough kicker and strength of coils, and callouts aren’t terrific (they are fine though). Ball times are similar to Metallica but shots are much more difficult so a lot of missed shots. It plays with the speed of iron man. It’s fun enough that I don’t care about the community feedback and I typically care a lot about the feedback from other hobbyists.
Will I change my thoughts on gotg over time? Possibly, but for now I’m truly happy with it. But we will see what Greg thinks and the rest of the community.

I think it's still going to be a really good pin. Just is never going to be as good as it could have been without the movie voices and I think that is why people are disappointed.

#3425 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I think it's still going to be a really good pin. Just is never going to be as good as it could have been without the movie voices and I think that is why people are disappointed.

That is a very fair complaint

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3426 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

That is a very fair complaint

It still has great art, great layout, good toys, full rgb ligting on the premiums/le. People will change out the terrible stern voice actors for movie clips and all will be well. It just won't be a LOTR epic style sound package and this is one game were the sound package was so important to fans of the movies.

As a big fan of the movies I'll be waiting on this one. I also already own Met and AS so I'm going to have to play it a good amount as I'm not sure I need another game that has similar (nearly identical) code as AS and a game that shoots similar to met. I own AFM and MM though so it might not matter in the end.

#3427 6 years ago

Didn’t they improve the voice acting or call outs on TWD after release? It may not have actors, but didn’t it get better? Or am I misremembering?
I wasn’t a TWD tv show fan, but I remember the original call outs being super abrasive, and feel like I remember them toning the hillbilly down a little bit? I could have entirely made that up in my head though.

I’m not saying the GOTG call outs are terrible, I haven’t seen them first hand yet, but I was just hoping there is a precedence for improvement.

#3428 6 years ago

Speaking of Guardians... The first trailer for Infinity War just dropped.

The Guardians show up at the end.

#3429 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Speaking of Guardians... The first trailer for Infinity War just dropped.
The Guardians show up at the end.
» YouTube video

Looks cool.

#3430 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I help with locations locally and I've stopped recommending any new Sterns to the OP. Aerosmith was the last one we got. Passed on Star Wars and passed on this.
There are plenty of better options for locations from companies that don't feel they can get a good license and sell you a box of lights (as Gary stated at Expo). AfMr, Houdini, Dialed In are available now or in the next few weeks and none of those are naked cash grabs like GotG. All of them would also probably do well on location, too.
If you're still buying these boxes of lights Stern is farting out now for home or routes, you're part of the problem, IMO. They need to see sales drop or they will never change.

I think I know where you're coming from on SW. As a collector I was hoping for more as well. But any Op passing on SW is making a mistake. It's the biggest earner our location has ever had. Despite their faults Stern is still making the best earning and most reliable pins. Boycotting their new releases is probably bad for business. So it's a tough call.

#3431 6 years ago

This is just Stern's M.O.

The license draws in the the public for location play. Callouts are just additional noise. No one cares on location.

Private collectors? They'll buy anyway. Create an LE, and even more will buy.

On location, the eye candy earns. Art and license. Simple as that.

#3432 6 years ago

I can't wait. I've never been this excited over a movie.

One of my deep dark geek secrets is that I think Star Wars is just OK. It's cool and fun, but Marvel is to me what Star Wars is to a lot of other people.

#3433 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I can't wait. I've never been this excited over a movie.
One of my deep dark geek secrets is that I think Star Wars is just OK. It's cool and fun, but Marvel is to me what Star Wars is to a lot of other people.

I feel the same Wolfmarsh.

#3434 6 years ago

Was RGP this mad about fake Keanu and Ice T callouts on JM? They always cracked me up, actually. Adds to the kitsch factor.

#3435 6 years ago

Despite their faults Stern is still making the best earning and most reliable pins. Boycotting their new releases is probably bad for business. So it's a tough call.

interesting to hear that. I can say for sure that things are different in different places.

IME I would fully suggest any operator would be much better off buying B/W classics and even sys11 games instead of new Sterns at 5400. 1 out of 7to10 new Sterns seems to have actual lasting power on route. Every new game will do well for the first few months, but non wil have the lasting power of the classics which tend to get played consistently for months/years. I mean... there is a reason my TAF has been on route constantly for over 4 years now. There is also a reason you see many newer Stern games sold off route in 6-12 months.

After seeing the relase code and now this update which does not appear to be much of an improvement (on the surface appears better but still bare bones?) I dont think Stern is an instant buy for every new title. I used to want to be sure we got one of the first games and now and starting to think that even for route it may not be a bad idea to wait it out for a bit. I mean they used to provide the incentive to operators of making sure they were the first to get the game and woudl atleast get some pinheads to come out and help get a first month bump. Now, many operators are getting the games weeks after home owners have the games and have been streaming so people dont even leave their houses to check it out (if it is s dud on release). Gives serious pause now that the games are 5400 and consistently coming out with bare code.

#3436 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

This is just Stern's M.O.
The license draws in the the public for location play. Callouts are just additional noise. No one cares on location.

do you operate? My impression is differnet from experience here.

Eye candy bring in coins for a few months. Quality, fun, immersion keeps them playing for years.

The full package is what I want for route, not jsut a box of blinking lights with GOTG slammed on as a theme.

#3437 6 years ago

^^^If your GB and IM aren't making money anymore, then you just have terrible locations.

#3438 6 years ago

Stern is still the best bang for your buck as an operator. The local pin spot is getting newer younger players and they are appealed by the flashy lights and recognizable titles. Stern resale value is also extremely good. Buy a pin that costs 5200-5400 run it for a year sell it for 4400 -4600. Roughly an 800 hit the first 12 months then stays flat on resale value for a long time. Decent model if a pin earns 150 a week that's 7200 for the year. 800 hit does not hurt so bad when you look at it like this. Granted every location is different. Some spots earn far more and some earn less. Not an expert on pinball operations but I have operated my fair share over the years.

Hopefully stern is watching this thread closely and they are realizing there is an issue. Perhaps call in all of there programmers to work on this title. I think proper code will make or break this game.

A BOBBILY BOBO, A BOBBILY BO

#3439 6 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

^^^If your GB and IM aren't making money anymore, then you just have terrible locations.

Shots fired...

#3440 6 years ago

Truth fired...

#3441 6 years ago

not really. All locations are different.

I can tell you without quesiton the absolute best value in operating pinball is a solid EM! Pay $500 for a game that will pay itself off in a year and still be worth $500 (or more).

I run value equations on all games and Sterns are rarely the best value.

Classic B/W 90s games are always the best in the long term and if you have not realized that then you are not doing the math.

as for GB and IM, they are still out on route... so that tells you something
There are plenty of other Sterns that have come and gone though in a short time...

#3442 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Said Stern communication Director

#3443 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

not really. All locations are different.
I can tell you without quesiton the absolute best value in operating pinball is a solid EM! Pay $500 for a game that will pay itself off in a year and still be worth $500 (or more).

Whaaaaat? 500 a year. Pay itself off in a year. Hoping that is a typo my friend.

That's 1.36 a day....

Most newer locations at least where I operate will not allow a game that looks so dated to be in there location. It has to look new or nothing. Sad I know but that is the harsh truth in the world of amusement operations. Designated pinball locations are excluded in this statement. We are discussing route. Bars resturaunts Family Entertainment Centers. Etc....

#3444 6 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Said Stern communication Director

He probably did, but that's not me.

I hate this. Some pins like Shrek had voice actors but easy call outs to mimic/create.

GOTG is insulting. I don't even like the not having the score/clips for JJP Pirates, but at least there are Gibbs callouts (really there should be more for $9-10K).

#3445 6 years ago

I want to like GOTG so bad. I really enjoy the theme/films with my whole family, but man am I nervous after following this thread and some of the negative comments. The game looks fantastic, so I assumed we would see and hear clips similar to Star Wars. Why would Stern go backwards, right?

Like many of my fellow hobbyists, I have 100+ important things to get done, but I chose to ignore those and stayed up late to listen to all the call outs in Pinball Browser. Curiosity got the better of me because I read so many comments on how bad the call outs are. Well, I was pleasantly surprised. No, they are not as good as the original actors. Would I have preferred the originals? Absolutely. But the voice actors weren't too bad. I was pleasantly surprised. Overall I'd give them an 8 of 10. Here's some of what I heard (and it's interesting listening to the quotes in isolation):

Groot: Easy. Sounds fine.
Rocket: Actually not too bad. Could be a little raspier...
Quill: Didn't hear much. I think they stayed away from him. Might have been a good strategy. Thought I heard a expression here or there but not bad.
Gamora: Thought it sounded like her. Not bad.
Drax: Didn't hear much. Like staying away from Quill, might be strategic. Voice actor might have been bad.
Nebula: Not bad at all.
Yondu: Ok. Not bad, but Bobalibobo! I feel like the voice actor just read the script slowly and never watched the movie/scene. Yondu is making fun of the
broker. He's supposed to be speaking jibberish! Read it faster! Mix it up! Talk over the broker! This can be improved in the future easily, but it sure is
great like it is (so bad, it's good)
Ronan: Not bad at all. Pretty good.
Thanos: Again, not bad. Fine.
Soldier confronting Star Lord at start of the movie (Djimon Hounsou): Not too bad. Sounded OK.
The Broker: Good enough.

If we have to settle for voice actors, there is a lot of potential. Have these same voice actors apply custom call outs appropriate for the game. Should be more than fine. Hey, we got over the voice actors in Wizard of Oz. This is similar, isn't it?

#3446 6 years ago

What is jarring to me is that the movie clips just play out regardless of what is happening on the playfield. This works for a music pin, which can just play a song in the background as you play through a mode but it is not the same for a movie-based game. To me, movie-themed games work best where the scene progresses as you hit your shots in the mode. I know SW was criticized for the movie clips feeling disjointed from the gameplay, but at least it has sound bites and scenes that advance as you are hitting (or missing) shots. As others have said, this feels like a step backwards from that but maybe it will improve with future code updates.

#3447 6 years ago
Quoted from hd60609:

I want to like GOTG so bad. I really enjoy the theme/films with my whole family, but man am I nervous after following this thread and the comments. The game looks fantastic, so I assumed we would see and hear clips similar to Star Wars. Why would Stern go backwards, right?
Like many of my fellow hobbyists, I have 100+ important things to get done, but I chose to ignore those and stayed up late to listen to all the call outs in Pinball Browser. Curiosity got the better of me because I read so many comments on how bad the call outs are. Well, I was pleasantly surprised. No, they are not as good as the original actors. Would I have preferred the originals? Absolutely. But the voice actors weren't too bad. Overall I'd give them an 8 of 10. Here's some of what I heard (and it's interesting listening to the quotes in isolation):
Groot: Easy. Sounds fine.
Rocket: Actually not too bad. Could be a little raspier...
Quill: Didn't hear much. I think they stayed away from him. Might have been a good strategy. Thought I heard a expression here or there but not bad.
Gamora: Thought it sounded like her. Not bad.
Drax: Didn't hear much. Like staying away from Quill, might be strategic. Voice actor might have been bad.
Nebula: Not bad at all.
Yondu: Ok. Not bad, but Bobalibobo! I feel like the voice actor just read the script slowly and never watched the movie/scene. Yondu is making fun of the
broker. He's supposed to be speaking jibberish! Read it faster! Mix it up! Talk over the broker! This can be improved in the future easily, but it sure is
great like it is (so bad, it's good)
Ronan: Not bad at all. Pretty good.
Thanos: Again, not bad. Fine.
Soldier confronting Star Lord at start of the movie (Djimon Hounsou): Not too bad. Sounded OK.
The Broker: Good enough.
If we have to settle for voice actors, there is a lot of potential. Have these voice actors apply custom call outs appropriate for the game. Hey, we got over the voice actors in Wizard of Oz. This is similar, isn't it?

Here are my opinions:
Groot: Like you said, easy. I think they did great.
Rocket: Sounds like Bender -- I love it. Agree with rasp.
Quill: Needs a lot of work, but it is what it is.
Gamora: Pretty damn good!
Drax: Workable..needs more "sarcasm" misunderstanding
Nebula: Sounds great!
Yondu: I LOVE THIS MORE THAN THE ENTIRE GAME ITSELF
Ronan: I have mixed feelings on Ronan..I don't even know how to explain them.
Thanos: I didn't even notice him
Broker: Very good. Should've gotten wheatley.

Either way, if you're complaining about the voice acting, I feel bad for ya son. I got 99 problems and voice acting ain't one(An addiction to trading pins, however..). I think they did well. There's room for improvement, but they certainly don't make the game unplayable, nor ruin it. They DO, however, need to be constrained to shots/events...and not just play whenever.

#3448 6 years ago

TNA has ZERO call outs!!! And costs more! Grab your pitchforks! I'm going streaking in the quad! Who's with me!!!

#3449 6 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

TNA has ZERO call outs!!!

Congratulations on being wrong with such gusto.

#3450 6 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

TNA has ZERO call outs!!! And costs more! Grab your pitchforks! I'm going streaking in the quad! Who's with me!!!

it has quite a few call outs...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 50.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 39.00
5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Vernon Hills, IL
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Corning, NY
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
6,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Berkeley Township, NJ
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
There are 4,260 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 86.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-is-here/page/69 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.