2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,260 posts
  • 503 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Mnluz
  • Topic is favorited by 50 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 392 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

CDC61D8B-FD6A-4D64-A69E-01294E9E947B (resized).png
ED493CEB-E58E-4946-97C9-FCCE99E36547 (resized).jpeg
F119E176-AD5E-4740-8FF9-BD0F26A2515A (resized).jpeg
61CCCECE-2607-4D17-96C7-E30F907A1F0D (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
Jam (resized).png
2A4B0C7A-AF2B-44C4-A323-A95C678D5DC6 (resized).jpeg
50146242-6525-4B6F-A6E3-2AFD65C96BB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2200.jpg
orca-image-1514668461402.jpg_1514668461799 (resized).jpeg
6 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
Guardians Title (resized).jpg
IMG_1137.JPG
1079jeb (resized).jpg

There are 4260 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 86.
#3101 2 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I think it did, I enjoyed it right from the start then the addition of Light Saber mode and some bug fixes she was greatness, imo anyway.

I was one of the if not THE first home owner of the game and I can unequivocally say that sw did not ship with good code (for me). It wasn't terrible but not in a great release state. However, it has more of a code base than gotg currently does so it doesn't really matter in the long run i guess. :p that being said if you were happy with the game you received when you got yours who am I to argue with that. I'm glad your experience was a good one.

#3102 2 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Thanks for the context. Knowing you don't like Lonnie games and that Firepower went from zero to hero with just fixing the audio says a lot. No surprise that you don't like GOTG.
Based on the streams' obvious lack of audio clips and the fact that it IS lonnie code I can't believe you bought one in the first place.

That's just it. My distributor said if I wanted one, I could have it Monday. This was before the stream aired.

We unboxed it and we played three games, shut it off and played WH20, BM66, and Dialed In.

No one was impressed. I must like punishment as I think Lonnie did okay with AS and was told that this game was Tanio and others with Lonnie helping some. Plus the IAPPA reviews were pretty good, which I cannot believe now that I have one.

In a month, we will know a lot more. Most of my posts are me mad at myself for taking the early plunge on this one as I just do not like it as it currently sits.

#3103 2 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Not to be a dick, but you have nobody to blame but yourself for not even having enough patience to wait until you watched the Dead Flip stream. I guess the early bird doesn't always get the worm after all does he?

You are correct with that statement. Read above post as to why I gave in. No worries, I just cannot agree that current code is close to average. It's the worst coded game in my collection by far. So giving it a C kinda shocked me.

#3104 2 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Pinside never misses a chance to tell each other how stupid they are........
Except it, move on, enjoy your games, get new ones if you like, none of it really matters.

You are so right!!!!

By the way, it's "accept it, move on".

QSS

#3105 2 years ago

I bet there will be a code drop in a week or two adding a bunch of stuff and callouts etc. making it very playable. Full featured code of course will take a while..

Its obvious they just released it early to cash in on the holiday rush.

#3106 2 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

I don't think Stern released to cash in on the buzz of the holiday rush but it is definitely possible Stern released to make their Q4/2017 projections. Especially if Batman and Star Wars under performed. Who knows, I haven't gotten my LE yet but I am looking forward to getting early/this year even with unfinished code for now.

I have faith they will release updates and all will be good...

#3107 2 years ago
Quoted from JB-7X:

I made a trip with my wife this afternoon to go play a GOTG Pro on location about a half hour from home. There was a lot to like for us. The code is indeed pretty bare bones at this point but when it is polished up it should be a fun game. My only gripe was the operator had the tilt set so damn tight that every time we got a multi ball, just firing the flippers to keep all 4 balls in play would tilt out the machine. I managed to get to about 100,000 score before the tilt shut me down.
As a Met Premium owner I don’t mind the similarities. The wife is sold on theme alone. I will wait for some updates then decide if we will pull the trigger and bring one home. Hope to find another on location game that is set a bit looser so I can actually play the thing to get a better feel for the flow. The left out lane is treacherous when you can’t even breathe on the game without a tilt.
I did however dump about $30 in before I couldn’t deal with the constant tilts anymore.

Where did you go?
Fox Run Lanes in Waukesha has one.
https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/10461-fox-run-lanes-waukesha-wi

Fox also cleaned up pretty nicely with their recent remodel. The got rid of the dank...

Also checkout Sunset Lanes a mile away for more great games.
https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/8752-sunset-bowl-sporties-waukesha-wi

#3108 2 years ago

Some one will need to ask Stern some time how you can license movie video, but not the audio? It's just a really bizarre thing when you think about it and it doesn't really do justice to the brand. I hope stuff like this doesn't become a trend.

If you were in charge of licensing and couldn't get the audio, would you just skip the license altogether then?

Rob

#3109 2 years ago

Is it confirmed for certain that Stern has not secured the audio with the clips?

#3110 2 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Plus the IAPPA reviews were pretty good, which I cannot believe now that I have one.

This is why people get annoyed at the "praise new Stern games at any cost, everything is awesome" mentality of most fanboys. Many of us have no way of playing a new Stern for months after it's released. In Australia we have no way of playing a game if we want an LE. So we're left with either watching a Dead Flip stream, or reading reviews of people who have played it. You can only see so much of a game from a Dead Flip stream, and the commentary is completely biased (and justifiably so).

So the only other way to judge is from reports of people who have actually played it. In this instance fanboy blind praise is useless, even detrimental, and needs to be ignored. But you need to know who is a fanboy, and who isn't. Unless you've been on Pinside for a while, that may not be clear.

In reality, the only true way to decide is to play it in 12 months after release. It's why I've all but given up on LE's - it's just too much of a risk. Contrary to fanboys, not all games will be good after code is done. It's a lottery.

#3111 2 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

I don't think Stern released to cash in on the buzz of the holiday rush but it is definitely possible Stern released to make their Q4/2017 projections. Especially if Batman and Star Wars under performed. Who knows, I haven't gotten my LE yet but I am looking forward to getting early/this year even with unfinished code for now.
I have faith they will release updates and all will be good...

The release order does seem out of sync. You have a designer and programmer releasing 2 games in a year. You would think JT should have been next up (in order), but we all know what happened there.

Rob

#3112 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

This is why people get annoyed at the "praise new Stern games at any cost, everything is awesome" mentality of most fanboys. Many of us have no way of playing a new Stern for months after it's released. In Australia we have no way of playing a game if we want an LE. So we're left with either watching a Dead Flip stream, or reading reviews of people who have played it. You can only see so much of a game from a Dead Flip stream, and the commentary is completely biased (and justifiably so).

The Dead Flip streams have been fantastic! But, it's disappointing that Lonnie doesn't seem interested in participating. When they did AS, neither Ropp or Borg were present. Dwight and Steve were both present for GoT and SW. I appreciate it when they make themselves available like that.

Rob

#3113 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

You would think JT should have been next up (in order), but we all know what happened there.

Next court date 1.11.18

#3114 2 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

Where did you go?
Fox Run Lanes in Waukesha has one.
https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/10461-fox-run-lanes-waukesha-wi
Fox also cleaned up pretty nicely with their recent remodel. The got rid of the dank...
» YouTube video
Also checkout Sunset Lanes a mile away for more great games.
https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/8752-sunset-bowl-sporties-waukesha-wi

I live in oak creek so the closest one was Cleveland pub in New Berlin. I did see those other 2 locations on the Pinball map. I’ve made a trip out to sunset to play dialed in and Star Wars before. Those will be my next stops when I have an afternoon to burn.

#3115 2 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

I bet there will be a code drop in a week or two adding a bunch of stuff and callouts etc. making it very playable. Full featured code of course will take a while..

That's what I said when I bought Batman. Lol. Don't be so sure. I hope it happens though.

#3116 2 years ago

Any Batman 66 owners buying a GOTG right away? Thought I would share my thoughts on Stern and NIB since Batman 66 was my first and GOTG looking to be a repeat of that.

I have enjoyed pinball for 15 plus years and have played many games. I use to import games for resale so I have played a lot of games but haven't gotten too deep into most games. So most of my opinions are first impressions and how quick I could learn the game without researching the internet and if I returned to it because it was just fun. I finally bought a NIB Stern Batman 66 because of the theme alone. After all the different pinball machines I've played and owned (mind you they were all 5-15 years old at the time so code wasn't an issue) I was STUNNED how awful Batman 66 came out of the box. Almost unplayable.

It was one of the worse pinball machines I have ever played. I never thought of the code before because it never was an issue. I just laid down $7500 for a NIB and was not very happy to say the least. I had read all the posts about Batman 66 code and NIB Stern but thought it was the typical anti-Stern drama and it would be OK. Pinsider complaints were right on the money, I should of listened.

With that being said...I just downloaded the new code updates for Batman 66 and it is a HUGE difference, for the better. The game is absolutely a blast to play and I now enjoy it. BUT, I am still blown away that Stern released it with such incomplete code and from what I hear, that is the new normal for Stern. Because of this I will never buy a NIB again from Stern unless the code is complete and playable. Stern will not change this business practice if the NIB machines (with incomplete code) still sell, that's just a fact of life in capitalism.

For the most part, Pinsiders are very knowledgeable and I am very appreciative of their expertise. I really want a GOTG but will wait for the code. Im sure my failure to purchase one right now won't impact Stern's incomplete code releases but if hundreds of us don't maybe it will and we can start to get complete games out of the box.

Is there any other industry or product where their customers buy incomplete? The Iphone? It at least works great when I get it, and to be honest sometimes the updates make the Iphone worse.

#3117 2 years ago

With all the code talk would you rather have
A: fewer game releases per year say two with complete code or

B: pay more for games at the current release schedule to have Stern hire more help to keep up.

#3118 2 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I just put a cliffy on GOTG today.

Where did you get a Cliffy for it? Is there another game scoop protector that will fit?

#3119 2 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Where did you get a Cliffy for it? Is there another game scoop protector that will fit?

Shooter Lane cliffy .

I used hard as nails on the scoop for now.

Though I'm disappointed as Aerosmith pro came with a cliffy from the factory. WHT did they not put one on this game?

#3120 2 years ago

It seems obvious that the task of coding, withing the time frame of the development of the physical game,
is too big a task for the 1-3 people?? on programming.
Can anyone here share why some work cant be subbed out to India, Turkey, China, etc?

#3121 2 years ago
Quoted from JB-7X:

I live in oak creek so the closest one was Cleveland pub in New Berlin. I did see those other 2 locations on the Pinball map. I’ve made a trip out to sunset to play dialed in and Star Wars before. Those will be my next stops when I have an afternoon to burn.

If you ever feel like a trip over to Madison, then hit me up. We have over 35 great playing games around town. GOTG will be set up soon, but till then you also have Alien, TNA, DI, AS, etc..., etc..., etc... to choose from

#3122 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

That's what I said when I bought Batman. Lol. Don't be so sure. I hope it happens though.

Yes, very true, I suppose I'm just crossing my fingers..

In situations like this they should get all their coders on the game and pound it out quick before release, they would sell so many more games if it was in a good initial state. I dont get why they shoot themselves in the foot like this..

#3123 2 years ago
Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

B: pay more for games at the current release schedule to have Stern hire more help to keep up

Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

It seems obvious that the task of coding, withing the time frame of the development of the physical game,
is too big a task for the 1-3 people??

honestly, i dont think its a SO big task...

having some coding experience (and not being the only one here), its quite easy to see/feel that on all last games, STERN coders are (re)using the same way of coding with "their" routines, again & again, while finally needing only few changes or adaptations from pin to pin

we (pinsiders) are also helping them a lot by being "beta tester", and giving not only a lot of feedback on bugs, but also more than an idea on things they can do to improve a game...

but OK, may be i'm wrong :/

#3124 2 years ago

I think this year Stern has been building out their ability to better manage code life cycle. They've made some good hires of competent people who can help right the ship as far as code goes, but it does take time.

I fear they have a lot of technical debt that needs to be worked through, which takes raw hours. Outsourcing could be an option, but it would require them to have the software dev process properly set up to realize any actual gains.

#3125 2 years ago

Stern needs to finalize code on previous titles so the nice guys at Color Dmd can bring these games back to life. Remember the feeling a few mins into watching WOZ on tv. Black and white then BOOM! COLOR!

Lots of people including myself want to purchase some of these games once COLOR Dmd has been released. I know some people are take it or leave it but I enjoy the COLOR upgrade.

Oh yeah and GOTG is good and a lot of people on this thread are anti fun! So go bash yourself.

#3126 2 years ago

Stern does not outsource programming. All programming is done inhouse and they have no interest in oursourcing programming. I talked with Stern about this last year.

Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Can anyone here share why some work cant be subbed out to India, Turkey, China, etc?

#3127 2 years ago

Solid code will be here by Dec. 15/16. Mark this post!

#3128 2 years ago

Stopped in the local retailer and put some games on this yesterday afternoon. As someone who's never owned Metallica or Iron Man but really enjoys playing them, prefers this theme to either of those, and is interested in picking up another game - this checks off a lot of boxes. Beautiful game, shoots well, sounds quality is great, display looks nice...but as others have said, with no call outs, video clips and sound queues happening for no apparent reason, too many placeholders, etc. it was extremely difficult to feel any level of engagement with the game. It felt like I might as well have been playing a nicer version of one of my kids' toy pinball machines.

Having been through the NIB X-Men experience, this code felt way worse than that out of the box - and I have no intention of ever repeating that experience again. The game has a lot of potential and I hope to pick one of these up down the road but it's nowhere near ready yet, unfortunately.

#3129 2 years ago

Here's another problem about GOTG code that isn't brought up too often. Yes, it looks like the direction of the rules will be in line with Aerosmith. But, with the quick release of this title and bare bones code, and Lyman not being on the code; I foresee nothing interesting with this game, no fresh ideas, no attention to detail, same ol same ol with nothing new or innovative to offer code-wise.

#3130 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Here's another problem about GOTG code that isn't brought up too often. Yes, it looks like the direction of the rules will be in line with Aerosmith. But, with the quick release of this title and bare bones code, and Lyman not being on the code; I foresee nothing interesting with this game, no fresh ideas, no attention to detail, same ol same ol with nothing new or innovative to offer code-wise.

Is GOTG a 4 ball or 6 ball game? I know the rules get compared to AS but will this game have the most exciting AS software feature which is to allow you to cancel out of Multiball in order to build up the values and # of balls to a higher number? Without that ability the rules seem more in line with KISS. Is it only 2 main Multiballs or will there be a MB associated with the rocket kicker similar to War Machine?

#3131 2 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

To contract work out you must have exactly what you want laid out on paper and defined. I'd wager most of the work is figuring out what they want the game to do at the code level... not so much implementing

#3132 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Is GOTG a 4 ball or 6 ball game? I know the rules get compared to AS but will this game have the most exciting AS software feature which is to allow you to cancel out of Multiball in order to build up the values and # of balls to a higher number? Without that ability the rules seem more in line with KISS. Is it only 2 main Multiballs or will there be a MB associated with the rocket kicker similar to War Machine?

From what I can tell; rocket = bumblebee (i.e. Double scoring). Game has 4 balls and no signs of mustang/AS risk-reward multiball. Groot multiball = Klingon mb (i.e. Hit every shot twice to start a roving double jp and light the super. Not sure on that sphere multiball yet but I think it's like love in an elevator multiball as there was level progression associated. Modes are plain as Jane could be like ST level 1 missions, kiss, and AS (i.e. Chasing the flashing arrows and shoot the scoop for crank it up....err I mean charge up; there will probably be an award for each mode that lights the characters playfield insert for super modes like AS. Play all modes for medley song wizard mode, complete all for tour. Hopefully they at least put the main pop music songs as wizard modes.

That's what final code will look like (in my opinion). Rather straightforward and unoriginal. The good news is, the code will be finished like that as quickly as the programmers can cut + paste which should only be a week or 2 we hope. Add in some audio and wash your hands complete and move onto the next pin. Welcome to 3-4 titles per year programming.

#3133 2 years ago
Quoted from wontwa:

Stopped in the local retailer and put some games on this yesterday afternoon. As someone who's never owned Metallica or Iron Man but really enjoys playing them, prefers this theme to either of those, and is interested in picking up another game - this checks off a lot of boxes. Beautiful game, shoots well, sounds quality is great, display looks nice...but as others have said, with no call outs, video clips and sound queues happening for no apparent reason, too many placeholders, etc. it was extremely difficult to feel any level of engagement with the game. It felt like I might as well have been playing a nicer version of one of my kids' toy pinball machines.
Having been through the NIB X-Men experience, this code felt way worse than that out of the box - and I have no intention of ever repeating that experience again. The game has a lot of potential and I hope to pick one of these up down the road but it's nowhere near ready yet, unfortunately.

Now this is a useful and objective critique. Thanks

#3134 2 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Is it confirmed for certain that Stern has not secured the audio with the clips?

Did any one answer this in either of the GOTG threads?

When I think of past tiles that had custom speech it was integrated with licensed speech/audio.

#3135 2 years ago
Quoted from zimzam:

I finally bought a NIB Stern Batman 66 because of the theme alone. After all the different pinball machines I've played and owned (mind you they were all 5-15 years old at the time so code wasn't an issue) I was STUNNED how awful Batman 66 came out of the box. Almost unplayable.

It was "unplayable" at Expo that year, the Live Stream basically showed it as such. It really shouldn't have been a surprise.

Most people purchased it because they loved the theme like you combined with the infamous Gomez comment of "every 2 weeks a code update until done".

The HUGE difference with BM66 and GOTG is Lyman is on the code and as the saying goes "In Lyman we trust", and since you just downloaded the new code you realize why. Just like TWD.

With GOTG it looks like its going to be a cut and paste job from AS. And as SKB said, that means it won't take long for code to updated. That doesn't mean GOTG isn't going to be a FUN pin to play, it will.

Bottom line, if you want GREAT, unique, fully fleshed out game rules that incorporates all of the shots in a pin and creates the wow factor then LYMAN is the only option that Stern has right now. Dwight is a maybe, depending on how he finishes up GB and SW after GOT.

#3136 2 years ago
Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

With all the code talk would you rather have
A: fewer game releases per year say two with complete code or
B: pay more for games at the current release schedule to have Stern hire more help to keep up.

There's plenty of money in each machine right now. Stern's been skimping on help while raising prices for YEARS. There's accrued goodwill they can draw from. But I did the math in some other thread and it worked out to like $25 a machine to hire more programmers.

Quoted from TKDalumni:

Solid code will be here by Dec. 15/16. Mark this post!

2018 or 2019?

#3137 2 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Shooter Lane cliffy .
I used hard as nails on the scoop for now.
Though I'm disappointed as Aerosmith pro came with a cliffy from the factory. WHT did they not put one on this game?

There's no such thing as a Cliffy from the factory. They ripped him off and made a protector.

#3138 2 years ago

zimzam great points and I think you are dead on. When you buy the new call of duty for whatever platform (XBOX, ps4) they don’t release a half baked game. Yes there can be hiccups here and there.

One could translate this argument to almost any industry, and any company that released half finished products would fail hard and fast.

But in pinball folks still buy theses half finished machines. It’s just amazing to me that folks spend upwards of 5k on machines that reallly as not finished. But, that’s their own porogative.

I love GOTG, but after seeing the stream and how unfinished it is. Sealed the deal for me never a new Stern. I’m more of a classic buff anyhow that like to restore old classics.

#3139 2 years ago

I played 7 games on GOTG pro today. I first have to say I hope the pin will end up great. Right now it’s pretty unplayable like folks have mentioned in previous post. Groot doesn’t say anything, doesn’t do anything besides open and close his mouth, no lights in the eyes, no call outs, display scenes pretty basic. Same exact everything of metallic but just a snore right now.

#3140 2 years ago
Quoted from fishmanrob:

no lights in the eyes

Well since his eyes don’t light up in the film that’s a relief but it will be great once his mouth is animated and synced with various “I am Groot” callouts.

#3141 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

6 balls.
Groot multiball starts as a 3 ball.
Next stage as you build up it amps up as a 5-6

IMG_5228 (resized).JPG

Added over 2 years ago: Wanted to add and clarify since I've got some more time on the game the first multi-ball is a 3 ball then after that's completed then it increases to a 4 ball multi-ball the reason for the 6 balls in the game is because during the multi-ball you can load the shots into Groot and it closes the mouth and while the ball saver is still you can still play 4 balls. Once the balls in play get drained then the mouth opens up and spits out what is remaining that you've collected during that multi-ball. Also since it's a real ball lock and not virtual it makes a difference in a multiplayer game. It's really a good unique multi-ball the experience.

#3142 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If you ever feel like a trip over to Madison, then hit me up. We have over 35 great playing games around town. GOTG will be set up soon, but till then you also have Alien, TNA, DI, AS, etc..., etc..., etc... to choose from

I’ll keep that in mind. I know mad town has a pretty solid pinball scene and bring it up quite often to my friends. With winter on the horizon I doubt I’ll be doing a road trip till the world thaws out cause I’m a lazy bitch. I threw you a follow.

#3143 2 years ago

I played about 7-8 games on a GotG today during our monthly tournament and watched others as well. It's not just missing callouts and video, it's not awarding ball saves when they are lit, bonus counts not displaying, no clear transitions between players turns, etc. Beautiful to look at and has some great shots on it, but if I were Stern I would be embarrassed to have released this for sale.....

FWIW: I do hope they can make the code right, as it brings in the best of several machines (all those already mentioned), and would love to have it in my collection once it gets fully fleshed out. If not: I'll be looking for a HUO TRON or TRON Vault instead.....

#3144 2 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

6 balls.
Groot multiball starts as a 3 ball.
Next stage as you build up it amps up as a 5-6

Thanks Jason! 6 ball gives it more potential for sure.... If code ends up being as good as Aerosmith this game will be a winner. Just need to wait a while longer to see how it ends up.

#3145 2 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

I played about 7-8 games on a GotG today during our monthly tournament and watched others as well. It's not just missing callouts and video, it's not awarding ball saves when they are lit, bonus counts not displaying, no clear transitions between players turns, etc. Beautiful to look at and has some great shots on it, but if I were Stern I would be embarrassed to have released this for sale.....
FWIW: I do hope they can make the code right, as it brings in the best of several machines (all those already mentioned), and would love to have it in my collection once it gets fully fleshed out. If not: I'll be looking for a HUO TRON or TRON Vault instead.....

I do not get why they thought it was okay and why the lie during the dead flip stream? They said they had special software with callous removed, but when you go into the menu on non special software, no call outs exists.

I'm happy someone else agrees that the code is bad as is.

#3146 2 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I do not get why they thought it was okay and why the lie during the dead flip stream? They said they had special software with callous removed, but when you go into the menu on non special software, no call outs exists.
I'm happy someone else agrees that the code is bad as is.

Thoughts...

The USB port is both a blessing and curse to pinball. Great for updating code when making fixes, but it enables Stern to ship anything initially with bare bones code...or worse. They take advantage of that, putting a lot of pressure on programmers to get shit done.

Now put this rapid code push with the infamous Spike / Spike 2 system. It has been nasty. Look at the Star Wars .91/.92 (whatever it was) code. It blew node boards. Why? No fuses. Code did this? I mean, seriously, holy crap. What a shit show. Now the programmers are scrambling and they have to be aware that their code can destroy $300 boards. Imagine programming with this looming over you?

What do you do? Do you "dumb down" games, stripping out mechanisms, reducing the chance for this to happen? Do you redesign to add fuses? Do you just "let it ride"?

Whatever it is, it seems to hamper proper code development.

I want to buy GOTG now, but have no faith.

#3147 2 years ago

letitride (resized).jpg

Sorry off topic. Great movie!!!!

#3148 2 years ago

I couldnt wait....Good deals all around.

Pulled the plug an Aerosmith Pro!!
HUO, a couple guys have had here in Florida, and 20% off list!
My kinda deal!

I have to buy my own Christmas presents!!

Ill enjoy this, until GOTG code settles....Now, I can enjoy the next 60 days, no roof, my daughters wedding,
and a new toy to keep me busy!

#3149 2 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I couldnt wait....Good deals all around.
Pulled the plug an Aerosmith Pro!!
HUO, a couple guys have had here in Florida, and 20% off list!
My kinda deal!
I have to buy my own Christmas presents!!
Ill enjoy this, until GOTG code settles....Now, I can enjoy the next 60 days, no roof, my daughters wedding,
and a new toy to keep me busy!

Good choice Art, AS pro kicks ass dude

#3150 2 years ago

Im at the bar right now and just put 5 dollars in to play guardians of the galaxy for the first time. This machine sucks. plays like every stern I have ever played. sorry to disagree gentleman, but star wars is even better at launch

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Great American Pinball
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 4260 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 86.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside