50146242-6525-4B6F-A6E3-2AFD65C96BB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2200.jpg
orca-image-1514668461402.jpg_1514668461799 (resized).jpeg
6 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
Guardians Title (resized).jpg
IMG_1137.JPG
1079jeb (resized).jpg

There are 4,260 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 86.
#3001 6 years ago

Omg. I think everyone needs to take a chill pill.

#3002 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

All of my new Sterns are great and I love them. They are fun as hell and reliable too, money well spent I think!

Same here! CGC and JJP are good too!

#3003 6 years ago

I've been playing Alien and GOTG pro. Alien makes GOTG look like a little kids toy and simply blows it out of the water. I hope new code comes really quick. Love the theme.

#3004 6 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I've been playing Alien and GOTG pro. Alien makes GOTG look like a little kids toy and simply blows it out of the water. I hope new code comes really quick. Love the theme.

Yeah but if you order a new Alien game right now you probably won't get it for a year or so, if ever. Aren't they made in China or something now?

#3005 6 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

What a load of crap. Don't bitch about Stern? Yeah Ok, first you thank these jealous guys who got Stern to include 2 songs on GOTG, you can also thank guys like KPG for getting you all new PFs for all the f-ed up GBs. While you're at it you can thank the guys on here who made them finish the final X-Men code..etc...etc.

So true.

I also emailed George about GOTG and how bad it is.

#3006 6 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

What a load of crap. Don't bitch about Stern? Yeah Ok, first you thank these jealous guys who got Stern to include 2 songs on GOTG, you can also thank guys like KPG for getting you all new PFs for all the f-ed up GBs. While you're at it you can thank the guys on here who made them finish the final X-Men code..etc...etc.

The people who actually buy a bad product may have a reason to bitch, especially if they are not being taken care of promptly, but most of the people trashing Stern constantly don't even have a game that is messed up. They are just jumping on the Stern bash train for no reason. Stern isn't perfect that's for sure and their games aren't the tanks of old, but they are still good games and they are fun as hell to play. I had all of mine fired up yesterday for Thanksgiving and we played the hell out of them and had a blast!

#3007 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

So true.

How bad is it?

#3008 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yeah but if you order a new Alien game right now you probably won't get it for a year or so, if ever. Aren't they made in China or something now?

No, the Big Lebowski is made in China. Alien is being made in the UK.

#3009 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

How bad is it?

It's really bad as the code does not have any call outs. The one flasher isn't coded or the magnet.

It's just poor.

#3010 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

It's really bad as the code does not have any call outs. The one flasher isn't coded or the magnet.
It's just poor.

Sounds easy enough to fix with a code update. Remember it didn't ship with the final code.

#3011 6 years ago

I guess my experiences are different.

I had magnet action in the pro I played, it was sweet, but know more is to come.

We complained about Art, non stop before GB, and this is stunning.
The layout is familiar, but not every game can break new ground for all our tastes and experiences.
The shots are there, its fast, and the code will come.
A very good game, that could be a great game, with good code.
Its solid, all the way around...and the bitching seems to be about code, which will change soon, and whether
its enough of a "New thing" for some to buy.
Groundbreaking? No.
But perhaps you are like me....I have no Stern LCD...no Batman, Star Wars, or Aerosmith....No color DMD, just WOZ.
So for some, it is a new Game that rocks. I dont have Met or Star Wars, so Im not worried about overlap.

I think what it does, is there are some that can afford to buy every new Stern, or perhaps 1 out of every 3 or 4 that is a choice in
a 12 month period. Overlap, and therefore, one might pass on this....doesnt make it a poor choice for others.

The theme, for younger households, will mean more than 1966 Batman, and for many, more relevant and exciting than Star Wars.
(Of course Star Wars fans have a theme that they want)

Cant say anything Bad...other than code, but if they can make 3 a year that looks this good, and shoots well, and get code...Who can complain? Just pick your flavor from all the great New pin choices, if NIB is your goal.

Nothing wrong with waiting for code to decide....Nothing more to complain about so far, until we see.

#3012 6 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

The layout is familiar, but not every game can break new ground for all our tastes and experiences.

I can certainly understand the disappointment if you already had a Met You probably wouldn't want a re-skinned Met. But since I'm not a fan of the band, the fact that there is a game with a theme I am interested in that apparently borrows heavily from what is considered by many to be a great game is a good thing in my book. But that's just me. In fact, when I mentioned to my wife that a GOTG game was being produced, I said..'probably not something you'd like because I know that you aren't a fan of that movie'. Her response was 'who cares as long as it is fun to play'

Now that having been said, we will be waiting on the sidelines until the code has matured a bit more and we've had a chance to play it.

#3013 6 years ago

The Stern hype has gotten out of control on here for sure. I don’t have a problem with anyone liking Stern at all, I have a problem with the people who won’t stfu and feel like they have to hype on every Stern game that is made and those who make it their job in life to hype Stern on Pinside constantly. I have been so busy that I only got to watch about 5-10 minutes of gameplay for GOTG so I can’t wait to play it and see if all of this hype is warranted. I know the game is beautiful and as of right now I am jealous AF of you guys that own the game so far. I have doubt this game is going to be a huge success and a big big seller!

It is a 2 way street (only changed 5 words in the above paragraph to make the point) and to discredit the people with valid concerns is bad for the hobby as a whole. There is no doubt about it that you have the people that complained (about lack of code, pealing decals, poor QC, ghosted inserts, cracking cabinets) for the various changes to try and improve those areas. The hype people do a dis-service to the entire hobby and I would say a dis-service to stern. They need to hear the feedback and they obviously listen. Sadly that listening seems to still be all reactionary and "good enough" mentality. People need to vote with their wallets and with their words. I think posting on the largest public pinball forum is a good place to start, but also worthwhile to blast all over social media and call Stern reality is perception and customers can quickly sway perception of others. If Stern does not react appropriately to start providing code complete, Quality built, no corners cut games, then they will take a hit eventually. Public opinion and vocal feedback is a good thing.

#3014 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I'm not spending $5500 on "potential".
I spent $60 for Super Mario Odyssey - a full and complete GAME that I've put 60
hours of time into...and we're giving Stern $5500-$8500 for POTENTIAL!?!? Unreal.

You spent X amount on TV, system, etc... to play it, not a great analogy...

#3015 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

If ever...

#3016 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Call up Stern and tell them or vote with your wallet
The negative circle jerk here does NOTHING. It becomes over the top and whiny crybaby nonsense when it’s non stop
Nope, unblocked posts and I’m gonna keep riding herd on that BS so screw that

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#3017 6 years ago

Seems that new pinball really makes pinside angry these days. Or maybe everyone just likes to piss and moan and sound important. Pinside never misses a chance to tell each other how stupid they are.

News flash!!! We are all grown men buying 2K-15K toys that we play very little compared to the price and we are all F'ing idiots. Except it, move on, enjoy your games, get new ones if you like, none of it really matters.

#3018 6 years ago

Oh, I'm just having a bit of fun. Like anyone should take anything serious on on here.

PS_0170W_SARCASM_KIDDING (resized).jpgPS_0170W_SARCASM_KIDDING (resized).jpg

#3019 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

So true.

Why did you buy a game you don’t like?

#3020 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Why did you buy a game you don’t like?

Because he only has 36 games in his collection. He's probably getting bored of playing the same old games all the time.

#3021 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

The Stern hype has gotten out of control on here for sure. I don’t have a problem with anyone liking Stern at all, I have a problem with the people who won’t stfu and feel like they have to hype on every Stern game that is made and those who make it their job in life to hype Stern on Pinside constantly. I have been so busy that I only got to watch about 5-10 minutes of gameplay for GOTG so I can’t wait to play it and see if all of this hype is warranted. I know the game is beautiful and as of right now I am jealous AF of you guys that own the game so far. I have doubt this game is going to be a huge success and a big big seller!
It is a 2 way street (only changed 5 words in the above paragraph to make the point) and to discredit the people with valid concerns is bad for the hobby as a whole. There is no doubt about it that you have the people that complained (about lack of code, pealing decals, poor QC, ghosted inserts, cracking cabinets) for the various changes to try and improve those areas. The hype people do a dis-service to the entire hobby and I would say a dis-service to stern. They need to hear the feedback and they obviously listen. Sadly that listening seems to still be all reactionary and "good enough" mentality. People need to vote with their wallets and with their words. I think posting on the largest public pinball forum is a good place to start, but also worthwhile to blast all over social media and call Stern reality is perception and customers can quickly sway perception of others. If Stern does not react appropriately to start providing code complete, Quality built, no corners cut games, then they will take a hit eventually. Public opinion and vocal feedback is a good thing.

You always have to be a **** don't you? You just can't help it, I guess it's just who you are. I've tried being nice to you here lately and you still have to stir the pot. It must suck to be as miserable as you are all the time.

#3022 6 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Not trying to be rude at all but you really only need a Switch, it's a handheld.

#3023 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I'm not spending $5500 on "potential". I spent $60 for Super Mario Odyssey - a full and complete GAME that I've put 60 hours of time into...and we're giving Stern $5500-$8500 for POTENTIAL!?!? Unreal.

Quoted from HighProtein:

Personally, I prefer the guy that posts about all the hookers and blow he could have bought with that $5000.

Spending $1000s on pinball machines is objectively silly, there’s no getting around it. But with 24 games in his collection, Rarehero is still 5x as silly as me

#3024 6 years ago

I feel left out... I want to argue too but I'm having trouble deciding which team to join.

#3025 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Pinside never misses a chance to tell each other how stupid they are.
News flash!!! We are all grown men buying 2K-15K toys that we play very little compared to the price and we are all F'ing idiots.

Bottom line, "we are all F ing idiots", but I'm still having fun being one!

Stop being so rational and right on Art! It's not en vogue to simply enjoy some pinball, you have to cry and bitch about everything!

At least Hank emailed Gomez and expressed his concerns. How many sales does Stern miss launching games with early code? Who knows, many people have written off BM66 and its phenomenal now at .83 code.

It's Lyman.

GOTG looks great, theme, layout and artwork are fantastic. If you don't want to be frustrated with early code and like the pin then just wait and see. Nobody has a gun to anyone's head.

It's just pinball and its FUN!

#3026 6 years ago

Custom call outs by Rocket the Racoon are going to be hilarious. And Groot mouth will talk/move like Funhouse Rudy when code gets fleshed out.

#3027 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You always have to be a **** don't you? You just can't help it, I guess it's just who you are. I've tried being nice to you here lately and you still have to stir the pot. It must suck to be as miserable as you are all the time.

I am not being a ****. Honestly just pointing out that if you are sick of the hater, you may want to tone down the hype. You are on the opposite side of the spectrum from the haters, but both of you are completely irrational in your feeling and could use a little logic. It is apparent that your continual blind hype brings out even stronger opinions of hate from others. I changed 5 words in your paragraph to prove the point that your language use is over the top. Read the same paragraph with 5 words changes and it is still all fluff, just the other side of the coin.

Stern makes some great and fun games.
Stern has some serious QC and code issues.

Both statements can be true at the same time.

The reality I see is that prices have continued to rise while the problems have also. That is not how it works and it is valid for us to complain about the issues and also praise the fun. If you are completely 1 sided and iggnorant to the issues they continue to have then you are not helping the situation and honestly look a bit silly to many.

#3028 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Custom call outs by Rocket the Racoon are going to be hilarious. And Groot mouth will talk/move like Funhouse Rudy when code gets fleshed out.

Can’t wait! Sounds awesome.

#3029 6 years ago

It's true if Stern don't get constructive criticism and boy they deserve it of late, then their games will never improve.

Most people, not all admittedly, just want Stern to up their game.

I love playing the darn things but they are really pushing me away at the moment.

I can't support games being released with 0.65 code, especially as it's just a clone of AS.

The art on GOGT is superb so lets hope they improve in other areas going forward.

#3030 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

So true.

Lol. But you bought the game and they have your money.

If you wanted to send a message to Stern, maybe not buying the game would have been better than an email about the game you don't like that you've already bought?

#3031 6 years ago

I normally don't pay much attention to the new game scene. GOTG is the first new game that my wife wouldn't freak out about if I bought it. I'm not team Stern or Team JJP. I'm not Team NIB or Team B/W. I'm just a guy buying his first new game. I'm fortunate to be on pinside, but not fortunate enough to have followed stern's other releases to realize they ship with incomplete code.
Making a $5k purchase, I should have researched more, but I made an impulse purchase. My research was my experience with playing new games at an arcade named Ronnie Rayguns. Some games I liked, some games I didn't. I liked trying them out as soon as they were installed.
I hate ghostbusters. BM66 was incredibly boring. I thought TWD was bad. The list goes on. After reading through these GOTG threads and learning about code, I gave them a try again. Most of them were much more enjoyable. GB still kicked my ass, so i couldnt get into it.

So here's the bottom line. Stern is hurting themselves in the long run by putting games out too early. I've been playing these games during the first couple weeks of release, then deciding they were bad and never playing them again. On top of that I've been telling my friends that I've been trying to get into pinball to avoid those games because they were bad without knowing the gameplay has been updated.
I bought a GOTG. Now I know the code will get updates, so I'm not worried about it, but I feel bad for operators that put these games out that dont get to remake as much revenue because of first impressions.

#3032 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am not being a ****. Honestly just pointing out that if you are sick of the hater, you may want to tone down the hype. You are on the opposite side of the spectrum from the haters, but both of you are completely irrational in your feeling and could use a little logic. It is apparent that your continual blind hype brings out even stronger opinions of hate from others. I changed 5 words in your paragraph to prove the point that your language use is over the top. Read the same paragraph with 5 words changes and it is still all fluff, just the other side of the coin.
Stern makes some great and fun games.
Stern has some serious QC and code issues.
Both statements can be true at the same time.
The reality I see is that prices have continued to rise while the problems have also. That is not how it works and it is valid for us to complain about the issues and also praise the fun. If you are completely 1 sided and iggnorant to the issues they continue to have then you are not helping the situation and honestly look a bit silly to many.

Well hype is better than hate any day of the week. I was excited about this game and yes I hyped it up some because hype is fun, but I haven't said anything yet since the Dead Flip stream because I haven't got to see how it plays yet. I am also not one sided at all. I have called stern out on several occasions on this forum for some of the things they do and how bad their customer relations is etc.

I do think they make the funnest games on the market though and I like their product overall. I am far from one sided though, I'll call them out in a heartbeat if needed. I'm just not going to try and drive them in to the ground like some people do on here because I want them to succeed and keep making great games and to keep the hobby alive and growing. As iceman says all the time, Pinball I'd fun.....quit being so negative and try to enjoy it sometime.

#3033 6 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I guess my experiences are different.
I had magnet action in the pro I played, it was sweet, but know more is to come.
We complained about Art, non stop before GB, and this is stunning.
The shots are there, its fast, and the code will come.
A very good game, that could be a great game, with good code.
Its solid, all the way around...and the bitching seems to be about code, which will change soon, and whether
its enough of a "New thing" for some to buy.
Groundbreaking? No.
But perhaps you are like me....I have no Stern LCD...no Batman, Star Wars, or Aerosmith....No color DMD, just WOZ.
So for some, it is a new Game that rocks. I dont have Met or Star Wars, so Im not worried about overlap.
I think what it does, is there are some that can afford to buy every new Stern, or perhaps 1 out of every 3 or 4 that is a choice in
a 12 month period. Overlap, and therefore, one might pass on this....doesnt make it a poor choice for others.
The theme, for younger households, will mean more than 1966 Batman, and for many, more relevant and exciting than Star Wars.
(Of course Star Wars fans have a theme that they want)
Cant say anything Bad...other than code, but if they can make 3 a year that looks this good, and shoots well, and get code...Who can complain? Just pick your flavor from all the great New pin choices, if NIB is your goal.
Nothing wrong with waiting for code to decide....Nothing more to complain about so far, until we see.

YES.... What He Said!

#3034 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Custom call outs by Rocket the Racoon are going to be hilarious.

What's a Racoon ?

#3035 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

That’s awesome! Thanks for the update, I asked during the stream if Groot would talk like Rudy and the guys at the time said no which was a bummer but this news is great, looking forward to I AM GROOT being sync with his mouth.

#3036 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I am far from one sided though, I'll call them out in a heartbeat if needed.

is shipping on bare bones code acceptable to you?

#3037 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Weyland-Yutani has offices in Tokyo, London, and San Francisco, but none in China.

#3038 6 years ago

With regard to releasing a game to early, Stern is well aware of the code being too early, and were aware there would be complaints before anyone played or they shipped.
But the other obligations, including IAPPA,
Holiday marketing, advertising by vendors, etc superceeded the code and an alternative decision of holding the game off to 2018.
Many decisions are weighed in a business.

That being said, say the 1.00 version comes out before Christmas.... Won't all the complaints about code not being advanced,
be moot and forgotten?

#3039 6 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Won't all the complaints about code not being advanced,
be moot and forgotten?

Hahahaha. Come on Art you know better than that.

#3040 6 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

That being said, say the 1.00 version comes out before Christmas....

Are we talking Christmas 2018 or 2019?

#3041 6 years ago

GOTG is going to be fantastic , I cannot wait to receive mine. The only negative is code which will have tons of updates there’s nothing to worry about lol... hilarious this entire thread..

#3042 6 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

That being said, say the 1.00 version comes out before Christmas.... Won't all the complaints about code not being advanced,
be moot and forgotten?

If that is the case, then they NEED to communicate it via social media. In this day, customers value open and honesty.

It would help sales to simply state what you said.
"We are releasing our newest game, GOTG, with beta code because we wanted to show it off to you at IAPPA. We are committed to delivering feature complete games and promise to provide code that fulfills this by Dec 24th."

They may want to add

"We understand that our history shows we have not been able to meet previously promised code deadlines (cough BM66 every 2 weeks; oops) so are offering a $300 Stern shop gift card to every person that owns a GOTG on Dec 24th if we do not deliver. We are committed to our promises"

#3043 6 years ago

The only reason is deadlines are hard to keep.
ie batman.
As a consumer, I hear you, I'm simply sharing there is a business side,...... Sterns, to the release.
I understand in today's social media charged opinion's these days, seeing " the other sides view" has been harder to do.
So either we just bitch, moan, and threaten not to buy, and arm chair manage someone else's business, or wait, and enjoy what's good.
See Epicurean vs Stoicism.

#3044 6 years ago

FYI

Eagle moss has some cool figures of Racoon and Groot

On sale.

#3045 6 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

With regard to releasing a game to early, Stern is well aware of the code being too early, and were aware there would be complaints before anyone played or they shipped.
But the other obligations, including IAPPA,
Holiday marketing, advertising by vendors, etc superceeded the code and an alternative decision of holding the game off to 2018.
Many decisions are weighed in a business.
be moot and forgotten?

It's so refreshing to hear comments like yours and your previous post on your experience with gotg.
When the first reveal of the playfield and then the teaser trailer/pics of the game showed up, many were saying this game was a home run. Similar layout to one hell of a game (Met) and beautiful artwork. Game ships with very early code and all the haters say the game is shit. They couldn't wait to get to their keyboards to pile on the hate. I had planned on buying the game early but when I saw the code, I knew I'd just have to wait.
Of course the game is not going to be fun with early code, it's just not ready because it got pushed out early.
When the game gets updates and hopefully fast, I'm sure it will be extremely fun to play. Once the code is there, it's a complete package.
It's just a waiting game now. Pick the game up when new code drops and enjoy the hobby!

#3046 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

is shipping on bare bones code acceptable to you?

Not really but the only rush job I've really seen recently is BM66. That game should not have shipped. I can't comment on GOTG because I haven't seen any gameplay just yet. I don't have to have a complete code day one either though, although that would be nice.

#3047 6 years ago
Quoted from facelift:

It's so refreshing to hear comments like yours and your previous post on your experience with gotg.
When the first reveal of the playfield and then the teaser trailer/pics of the game showed up, many were saying this game was a home run. Similar layout to one hell of a game (Met) and beautiful artwork. Game ships with very early code and all the haters say the game is shit. They couldn't wait to get to their keyboards to pile on the hate. I had planned on buying the game early but when I saw the code, I knew I'd just have to wait.
Of course the game is not going to be fun with early code, it's just not ready because it got pushed out early.
When the game gets updates and hopefully fast, I'm sure it will be extremely fun to play. Once the code is there, it's a complete package.
It's just a waiting game now. Pick the game up when new code drops and enjoy the hobby!

At the end of the day, if you are blaming the customer, your business will fail. If you are not serving the customer you will fail.

#3048 6 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

The only reason is deadlines are hard to keep.
ie batman.
As a consumer, I hear you, I'm simply sharing there is a business side,...... Sterns, to the release.
I understand in today's social media charged opinion's these days, seeing " the other sides view" has been harder to do.
So either we just bitch, moan, and threaten not to buy, and arm chair manage someone else's business, or wait, and enjoy what's good.
See Epicurean vs Stoicism.

It can be excused once, MAYBE twice, but GotG is the THIRD time Stern pins have shipped without even 1.00 feature complete software in the last 12 months, and TWO of them (B'66 and GotG) were essentially Alpha software, not even Beta). That's not unforeseen circumstances, it's poor management and planning. It's literally never happened before.

#3049 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It can be excused once, MAYBE twice, but GotG is the THIRD time Stern pins have shipped without even 1.00 feature complete software in the last 12 months, and TWO of them (B'66 and GotG) were essentially Alpha software, not even Beta). That's not unforeseen circumstances, it's poor management and planning. It's literally never happened before.

Agreed....and imagine how bad this would be if we couldn't update via USB and still had to use ROMs instead.....

#3050 6 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Agreed....and imagine how bad this would be if we couldn't update via USB and still had to use ROMs instead.....

Or if it was EM days and you had to rewire the entire machine to update the "code."

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 4,260 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 86.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-is-here/page/61 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.