34E75029-AD31-42E8-87E6-96BA5E403E0C (resized).jpeg
Stern cab1 (resized).jpg
Stern cab 2 (resized).jpg
GOTG pro no cliffy (resized).PNG
star-loard-tape (resized).jpg
star-loard-cassette (resized).jpg
walkman (resized).jpg
purple-rails (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider who-dey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Assuming the rumors are true about GOTG being Stern's next game, this thread is to talk about what you would like to see and just some general talk about the game. Please take the poll i included also.

Why am I making this thread? I'm making this thread because I just watched Guardians of the Galaxy for the first time and I loved it! First off let me tell you, I'm not into superhero movies at all other than Batman probably. I also don't like any kind of space type stuff or science fiction type movies either, but......this movie just BLEW ME AWAY!!

Holy crap, this is a fantastic movie in every way! This in my opinion will be a great great pinball theme and if Stern does this game right, it is going to be a smash hit! I have a feeling that Stern is going to shine and get some major respect back on this game here. If you have not seen the first Guardians movie, go get it and check it out! I can't wait to watch the 2nd movie.

Let the hype begin!

#2 6 years ago

fe4e27ec7a8c527a4509ebde2cbec14b20bcdee3-2 (resized).jpegfe4e27ec7a8c527a4509ebde2cbec14b20bcdee3-2 (resized).jpeg

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

Yeah the first one was A+ good. The sequel was B- / C+ mediocre. Worth watching, but forgettable. Anyone know if Stern is going to drop this before the end of the year?

I would think it drops before the end of the year for sure, maybe even this month.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

I AM TAZER FACE! ha ha ha
Drax is firkin killer in this movie. " I have the greatest turds"

Great replies lol! Looks like this thread is going to be funny as hell if nothing else.

#10 6 years ago

Anyone know who is coding and who is designing?

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

one of the modes could be go find the prosthetic leg.

For sure lmao. JJP crushed it with the new Pirates game no doubt about it. This game here though if done right could be equally as awesome and exciting if it gets done right. Anyone who has not seen the first Guardians movie needs to check it out. I hope the second movie is even close to what the first one was. I am going to rent it in the next day or two. I may even buy them because I enjoyed the first one that much. There’s not many movies that I will watch more than once but I could watch the first Guardians over and over and still like it. I never thought that I would like this movie so much. What a great cast of actors in it also!

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

I love hype threads, but damn people, you know Stern is going to let you down. What are you going to do when they pull the old "Reverse Kiss" layout?? with the old "Shoot this arrow", then "shoot that arrow" coding. But wait.....there's more, don't forget the music...."Beach Boys anyone????" But I dont recall hearing Beach Boys in the movie??? Well you were right they were not in the movie, but Gary loves The Beach Boys and it was cheap to get........I wish you guys the best! Patiently waiting to see how they screw up my dream theme of Iron Maiden.

The hype is real this time!

#98 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

It's been so long since STERN had a game with 3 flippers on the main playfield, I'd love to see that on their next pin especially if it's GOTG. If that's the case and it is Borg, then there could be some magic there. I love the feel and flow of TRON and even X-Men has some fantastic shots. Something similar but unique with some more interactive and relevant toys and STERN could save some face after the perceived empty layout of Star Wars. After the JJP Pirates announcement I would guess we'll see something above par from STERN on the next title.

That seems logical but it's my guess that this game has been done way before the JJP Pirates reveal probably so I don't think that is going to have any affect on this game being above par. I could be wrong and I hope that I am but I'd say this games design and stuff is already about finished and waiting to be built. They have probably had the playfields made up for a good while I bet.

#99 6 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Think Stern need to listen to this tune first before their next pin release, i can't afford the new POTC pin but damn it's tasty and if Jersey keep that standard up, well...... P.S Guardians would be a great theme, don't get me wrong
» YouTube video

Wow....that chick is damn good!!!

#102 6 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I thought JT Iron Maiden was next? Not a problem if not, that is a total non-starter theme for me. GotG on the other hand would be an awesome theme for me and seems likely to be Borg?

Most people seem to think GOTG is next. We will find out soon enough.

#106 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I love the AS animations Law!
Ties it in beautifully
Franchi says the entire pin looks awesome. GOTG. Doesn't strike me as a BSer

Some people will bitch about anything, especially here on pinside.

#110 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Haha...Still just opening your mouth to suck anything Stern does eh? Slurp slurp as usual.

Did someone say something? I didn't think so

#129 6 years ago

I think that would be a smart idea. The wait is not long either, couple weeks or so. I have this feeling that GOTG is going the the shit!

#140 6 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Whoo Hoo!
Who is ready for the next Pin from Stern themed Guardians of the Galaxy? Ladies & Gentlemen this will be the one. I believe Gary Stern had a little angel whisper in his ear and say GET UP YOU SON OF A BITCH! Cause Mickey Loves you!
Yes that's right JJPOTC is a great pin but you know what I AIN'T HEARD NO BELL! For sure I'm buying the new POTC but it is still undetermined which game I will enjoy more?
JJPOTC vs GOTG
Let the Battle Begin! This one shall be EPIC!

Well hopefully you will enjoy both games a lot. If people start comparing the two games, all you are going to hear is the JJP is a tank compared to GOTG etc. I would hope that’s the case considering how much more it’s going to cost. That doesn’t necessarily mean that the GOTG is going to be a pile of crap either though. All of my Sterns have held up just fine and matter of fact I had to give GB a few good hard nudges last night and it didn’t fall into a pile of toothpicks or anything like that so that’s good. I’m not sure which game will be the winner but I am kind of expecting POTC may be because it’s one of the nicest games that I’ve ever seen. I have yet to play it so it may play terrible for all I know but I doubt that will be the case. I think both of these games will be winners!

#169 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'm NOT conflicted at all.
TWDLE, GBLE, BM66LE and ASLE are awesome keepers in my mind.
That said, GOTG i'm sure will have all the bells and whistles BUT it won't matter unless they commit to the F ing CODE!!!!!!
And Waison gives me zero confidence.

Hey eaaaasy now iceman! We need some positive vibes here brother!!

#174 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Here here. They've dropped the ball on BM66 (don't really care) and Star Wars (I care). Now their code not even at 1.0 code and they're blowing up their own boards.

Star Wars certainly should have been better IMO but I wouldn't say that they dropped the ball on it. I don't understand why they didn't really just deck the game out with killer toys and better art but it's still a really good game. I just think people were expecting it to be off the charts cosmetically and it wasnt.

#190 6 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

There are so many theme directions GOTG can go... Hoping it has more of an overall space theme and not just a single scene theme...
Also hoping they incorporate Thanos as he is the main villain/character in the next 2 upcoming Avengers movies...
Can't wait to see this reveal!!!

I can't wait either. This theme is a good one and I hope they nail it. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much but I can't help it, especially when I hear a few people saying they they are getting inside information that this game is going to be awesome.

#192 6 years ago
Quoted from kid_ego:

Can't wait to see the first photos...hopefully soon! I bet it has more toys than SW!
Purposely holding onto pin funds until this (or whatever is next) is revealed.

I didn't think I'd be a buyer at all for this game until I seen the movie a few days ago and now I'm excited about it. Something just tells me that this is going to be a great pin.

#195 6 years ago
Quoted from GrimDog:

They will cheap out and not get the song licenses and this will effectively kill the game for me because the soundtrack IS the GOTG.

I would say that you are correct. It.must be really expensive or something to do that is all.I can figure. JJP doesn't have the original pirates music or call outs either and they are charging crazy prices even. I'd love to see the music in this game though for sure.

#212 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Nah, just lame ones for pinball machines. And if it gets it's own hype thread on pinside that goes five pages, it is almost a given it will turn out lame.

This theme is not lame though so the hype and anticipation is a good thing and it's fun to talk about. Sure it could be a letdown when the game finally comes out but the hype is fun right now and that's a good thing.

#214 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Still a little too nerdy for me. And where I come from , nerdy = lame.

I was gonna make a comment about where you come from but I'm gonna be nice and not get political lol. Anyway, I am way more on the side of a redneck than a nerd but Guardians is a pretty fun theme I think, and it's a pretty good pinball theme.

#216 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

And I'll be glad to drop a couple quarters into one anywhere I see it before I pass final judgement.
But this getting all hyped up just because it's a good movie, doesn't always end well once it becomes a pinball theme.

Im just kind of excited about this game after seeing the movie and it being way better than I thought it would be. I just think it's fun to talk about a game before it reveals and hear people's idea's and opinions and stuff. I have a feeling this hype train is really going to be rolling about a week from now as we get close to the game reveal. Hopefully Dead Flip does a stream on it at the Stern factory.

#229 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

1 page can be accounted for all of who-dey's posts. The hype for this title is lukewarm at best. It will blow up either way once they show pictures

The hype for this game is way more than lukewarm. If Stern doesn't screw this up its going to sell like crazy!

#240 6 years ago

It's no more nerdy than Batman O-din and you bought that game. .....and OVERPAID for it I might add.....cough cough

#242 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Listen, it's just like any other movie hype to me. And now I really don't care what pinball decides will be it's next themes. I'll play whatever comes around.
But I'm not going to be one of those that says-
"Oh please, please make this!" or " I sure hope this gets done!", because that would be ... nerdy.

Well if that is what makes someone a nerd then maybe I am one lol.

#244 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Listen, it's just like any other movie hype to me. And now I really don't care what pinball decides will be it's next themes. I'll play whatever comes around.
But I'm not going to be one of those that says-
"Oh please, please make this!" or " I sure hope this gets done!", because that would be ... nerdy.

Are you sure about that O-din?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/death-wish-pinball

You sure was wishing for a Death Wish game lol
How quickly we forget huh?

#252 6 years ago

You are a dandy o-din I tell ya lol..I'm sure glad stern doesn't listen to you about themes, I'll say that much......especially Bass masters! The 3:10 to Yuma though has serious potential I'd say. Good call on that one!

#259 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

I like my STRWRS LE.. for me it has that one more game appeal...
Haven't yet got Hyper jump multiball! Not sure how to!
With that being said with all the issues, ghosting playfields, splitting cabinets, stripped down games, and now software updates overloading boards , I won't be buying a NIB stern again... I'm looking at a Dialled In LE now.. looks full of great stuff and deep code

Which of these issues does your Star Wars game have?

#276 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Stern needs to step up their efforts on prem and LE models starting with GOTG and continuing forward.. Otherwise JJPOTC, Houdini and others will eat their burritos for lunch. Stern pro with a toy under $5k can sell. Other level models appear shaky.

I personally wish they would just sell one damn model and be done with it, either that or maybe two models tops but not three different models. That’s ridiculous IMO.

#279 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

SW.. none as yet... my GBLE took 8months for a replacement playfield... where's the code... coming after over a year!
Cabinet... lucky on that one, but I have friends that weren't so lucky
Boards... lucky I didn't download 0.92 otherwise would have had that issue!
Actually might have signs of ghosting on my SW

You “might” have signs of ghosting on your SW? You either have ghosting or you don’t lol. The GB playfields had a lot of trouble but they made good on it for you so really you have no complaint there. The code is getting another update so that is good. I don’t think you lucked out on the cabinets because the cabinet issues were nowhere near as bad as what people on this site tried to make everyone believe and I also don’t think that everyone who did the SW update blew up their boards in their games. Even if all that stuff happens though, Stern will make it right I have no doubts about it. Trust me, the sky is not falling like you are being led to believe by the Stern haters on this website. Every company that makes games has had some quality issues here and there so don’t think you can go to another manufacturer and be safe from quality issues. This is pinball and pinball is complicated and it’s not without issues. Stern could certainly take some steps to minimize these issues and I believe that they are, but there are still going to be problems here and there. I won’t say they make the highest quality games, but they make good fun games that are pretty damn reliable in my book.

#282 6 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

It would be great if they would pack maybe 30 songs in a pin and if that's too many for all to play let us choose the top 15 or so we want from the 30.

That would certainly be nice wouldn't it? I really hope this game turns out great. Guardians of the Galaxy is on FX channel tonight at 6:30 and 10:30 I think?

#289 6 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

It's been mentioned a couple times here in this thread that there might be some confirmation soon as to GOTG being Stern's next title.
Is there anything that really suggests a fairly imminent - couple weeks - as suggested, actual teaser or anything truly definitive from Stern that will verify it's their next pin ?
Wouldn't anytime real soon seem a bit early for the next announcement or even a good Stern teaser that positively tips what is coming next ? It hasn't been real long and we have seen both Aerosmith and Star Wars released this year.
Guardians of The Galaxy could be a really good title - Hope the Hype is right. Would be nice if John Borg is the designer or has his hands in it...

It's going to happen......you just gotta believe.

#292 6 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Great songs and a green woman ( I've had a thing about green women since Star Trek days) I just might have to buy this one though I really don't have the room.

I've never been with a green woman but hey..........why not?

#299 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

» YouTube video
Whole scene would make for a great mode, set number of switch hits, to distract Ronan, followed by shots/jackpots to join hands with the other Guardians while it plays out on the LCD with all the GI flashing purple - awesome

That is a good idea. I like that scene

#305 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Sweet!

...and I'm out. Lol
Only way I'd buy this game:
-Licensed music
-Audio clips from the movie
-Hilarious custom call outs from Rocket & Drax - sound alikes OK if accurate
-No QC issues
-Quality playfields and no moon crater bullshit
-Great mechanical toys & features
-Great layout with no airball or cheap stdm bullshit
-Great & finished bug free code.
If they can pull that off, I'll buy one used lol.

Nothing will ever satisfy you as long as it has the Stern name on it so I recommend that you pass on it. We wouldn’t want to hear you crying all of the time like how you do with Ghostbusters. It almost ruins the fun of owning a GB game.

#337 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Ok, I unblocked you to make seeing this thread easier - let's see how long that lasts.
If you're letting me ruin your GB, sorry, that's on you. Back in 2010 I bought an Avatar LE, and loved playing it. A ton of the collector types on RGP (this was pre-Pinside) would give me shit all day long. They called it Avaturd, Avatard, constantly said how much money I was gonna lose on it. Did that ruin it!? No, cuz I played it thousands of times & had a ton of fun.
If you like GB, you like it. Enjoy.
I'll never "cry" about another game like GB again because there will never be another Trudeau game again, thank goodness.

Thanks for unblocking me, I feel special now.

#353 6 years ago

Does anyone else think that Yondu would make a great bash toy?

C6BB1031-00CE-4DCA-809E-76D87C47EEB6 (resized).jpegC6BB1031-00CE-4DCA-809E-76D87C47EEB6 (resized).jpeg

#402 6 years ago

A “world under glass” is a real thing, and very important for a pinball machine. I do believe that GOTG is going to give us that world under glass feeling that SW didn’t.

#406 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

What he said.

Yeah exactly like that o-din........sort of, not really.

#409 6 years ago

Lol why is someone a shitty player just because they love the world under glass look? That makes no sense at all. I started playing pinball in the 70’s and I still love that era of games but pinball is better today than ever I think. The theme and all of those colored lights is what attracts people to the game and in a home environment especially, it pretty awesome to look at the world under glass.

#422 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yes that's what attracts my 16 month old Daughter to them. Personally I play the fucking things, not stare at them clapping and smiling at colored lights like a caveman.
Play a good EM with a friend...you don't need anything futuristic to get into a game. A good ball is a great feeling on it's own.

I’ve played a lot of old EM’s and I like them, but they don’t come close to my TWD, GOT, GB, or my AS. Not even close.

#440 6 years ago
Quoted from camcamaro1991:

back on track... let the fun begin lol!

Lol....nice try!

#463 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Once the press release comes out and teaser pics come out everyone's gonna lose their shit so if you don't have a game or two sold already by the weekend to fund this game you've been warned.
Star Wars will be old news.
"Always be prepared"
There's some hype for you

Hmm.....interesting! I hope you’re not just blowing smoke up our a$$es.

#480 6 years ago

I hope the Tuesday rumor is true. The suspense is killing me!

#483 6 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Pro is the way to go...you heard it here first!

I hope you are right because I’m broke as a bad joke right now!

#485 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What will the pricing be? Pros on the rise and LE's have gone $7999, $8299 and $8499 on last 3 (excluding BM66)
Don't forget what Franchi said too about this pin when he saw it as well. "Save your money".
Heard that one before but I wonder how many people passed on SW will gobble this one up?
This should be a real test of people's resolve who hate Stern

I have this strange feeling that this game is going to be so epic that it’s going to shut most of the haters up. There will of course still be the die hard haters but nobody pays any attention to them anyways. I just heard from another source iceman that I won’t reveal, that people are going to sh*t their pants when they see this game! I’m not trying to start no rumors here but that’s what I heard. I’m trying not to get too excited but it’s really hard not to.

#488 6 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

gonna be picking myself up 2 nice huo games people will be dumping cause of this next codeless stern turd and jjpotc.

Everything points to this game being really good and the last two games, AS and SW have shipped with good code. It will absolutely though get people to sell some really nice HUO games.

#496 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

How could it possibly be sad? excited buyers looking forward to a game and theme they like, what do you care if they see the game first? seems to me its just about saving money or getting some extra useless toys. I hope is open concept because I prefer speed and flow, JJP has the stop go style if that's ur thing, I hope Stern sticks what they do best and if they want to invest time and money into anything then get the OG music and develop some serious code because in my experience the more crap on the PF the quicker that crap becomes boring. "We need speed. Speed's what we need. Greasy, fast speed!"

I want toys and speed dammit! I want the whole 9 yards and then some!!

#506 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I wish she would be on me, she is smokin.

She looks even better when she is green oddly enough.

#525 6 years ago

Holy shiiiiiii......now there is some real hype there!!! Nice find! I wish we could have seen more thiugh.

#535 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I really hope that's a joke. Nobody should be buying games from a picture. Even if the field is complete and you see the whole game. People need to start waiting till they play this stuff. The games arn't going anywhere. What the hell is the rush? History has proven LE's don't mean shit, so why rush? Buying slow is smart money.

TAKE MY MONEY NEO!!!

#537 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

don't make me have to give you a thumbs down.

Lol come on now be nice! I’m so pumped from this GOTG hype that I can’t contain myself.

#551 6 years ago

I wonder when we will be able to get a look at the entire game with a populated playfield? I’m excited to see it.

#564 6 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

I hope you are right with the 3 flippers and ramps

Same here

#599 6 years ago

I wonder if Groot had any trouble remembering his lines in the movie?

#645 6 years ago

Home run guys!

#648 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Before declaring it a home run id wait until we see code, animations, video integration, qc issues that arise etc....
Ill give it a good triple on art thats for sure, the rest remains to be seen

That’s true, I’m pretty excited about what I see so far though.

#650 6 years ago

Sarcasm bro.....you know ha ha funny type stuff? I do believe it will be a home fun when it’s all said and done but I’m basically just being silly right now when I say that. I do love what I see though so far. Being a little sarcastic and having some fun is far better than all the F*cking negative Nancy’s around this place.

#653 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Borderline spam though WD...but positive is a good thing. At least you're consistent and dont get sucked in.

I’m excited about this new game and I love pinball. I have enough negativity in my life with job stress and just everyday life in general, I don’t want my pinball to be negative. Pinball is my escape from the real world and if I ever get in as bad of a mood as some of these people do over it around here, I am going to be so F’ing done with this hobby that you won’t believe it. That’s never going to happen though because I’m not going to let it happen.

#655 6 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Fun is good, but I was once in your shoes and being silly happy about my BM66 pre-order in August 2016, and it was an even more beautiful game IMHO, as well as a magnificent nostalgic theme with one of the best coders in the world assigned to it. I had to finish assembling my game when it arrived and people in the club thread are re-designing a crappy ramp and many other parts due to poor engineering. We're still in alpha code with major inserts not implemented and basically have a grand total of 4 real modes. That's a lot to turn someone into a Negative Nancy. But it's our fault for buying before playing, jumping on the hype wagon, etc. Some people here who have been burned in the past are expressing themselves in various ways, but really I think they're trying to talk people down from the roof before they put themselves into the same regrettable situation. Patience is a virtue. The game might be great, but no one will know until they play it many times.

Batman66 was my dream theme also but Stern priced me out on it by not making a Pro model and raising their prices on it above normal pricing. I wasn’t happy about it and it pretty much had me a little angry I won’t lie. I think the way they did the whole BM66 thing was a total disaster and a slap in the face to their customers and I’d tell that to Gary right to his face without hesitation. I have been sucked into the hype of things also but something this expensive people shouldn’t have bought this game without seeing any gameplay or even seeing what it looked like for that matter. I don’t think anyone ever dreamed that Stern would lay such a egg like they did and I didn’t think they would either. What they did with BM66 was a total disgrace period, but nobody should have bought the game either without seeing gameplay of it........lesson learned for sure.

With that being said though I finally got to play Batman66 and I actually think it’s a pretty fun game. I also think they will keep working on it and make it a good game but that game was nowhere close to being ready for people to purchase. I think it’s going to end up good though when it’s finished but they still did wrong no matter what and I can’t believe that they did what they did. No free pass from me on that deal at all.

#677 6 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I've always gotten the extra cost back when selling a premium or LE. For that simple reason I don't care what the difference in cost versus value is. I want the game with the spinners, RGB LEDs, etc, etc.

I am a Pro guy but I’m kinda thinking Premium on this game here. One thing though that would make me drop out on the Premium probably is if Groot hands block the view of the orbits and spinners etc. I wouldn’t like that and I have a feeling that they might.

#688 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Have you seen the mock up of the ramps with vines and branches woven around and along them that either pimp77 or t-800 did in the GOTG is here thread? It has the potential to look great if made by the right person and better than the big hands imo.

Yeah I seen that, looks pretty good I thought

#694 6 years ago

I wish we could see some gameplay footage before the Dead Flip stream. The suspense is killing me for real.

#718 6 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Pinball is serious, no time for sarcasm you butt munch.

#719 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Is there a date/time for the dead flip stream yet?

No not yet but we should know something soon hopefully.

#734 6 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

I hope it’s not too much off topic here etc, but my STLE is a really nice looking game! It’s the only LE I have purchased nib, because it felt like I was getting a lot of cool stuff for the extra money.

ST is a great game. If I didn’t dislike the theme so much I would so own a ST.

#737 6 years ago

Groot_1 (resized).pngGroot_1 (resized).png

#744 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I'll be in Orlando during IAAPA again this year. We went last year and it's a pretty amazing expo.
We weren't going to go this year because it didn't really fit the schedule, but I may have to sneak over myself to give Guardians a try.

You definitely got to get over there and play Guardians and give us all a full report about the game Wolf!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 28.00
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

6,495 (Firm)
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 134.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider who-dey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-hype?tu=who-dey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.