34E75029-AD31-42E8-87E6-96BA5E403E0C (resized).jpeg
Stern cab1 (resized).jpg
Stern cab 2 (resized).jpg
GOTG pro no cliffy (resized).PNG
star-loard-tape (resized).jpg
star-loard-cassette (resized).jpg
walkman (resized).jpg
purple-rails (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kozmckpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#49 6 years ago

deleted

#65 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Why would you post something like that?

Was not in confidence, was in a public signing. I have deleted the original post. One aside, though, I am still waiting for you to post something positive on these forums as your posts are usually contrarian and depressed. Just an observation so relax. BTW you should delete your post as well.

#315 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Sweet!
-Quality playfields and no moon crater bullshit

Stern could offer a full playfield protector as a factory installed option to solve this. I would buy it.

#317 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Or they can just go back to whatever they were doing a few years ago. I have 7 Sterns and I'm 100% satisfied with how those playfields look.

Agreed but it's not a mutually exclusive decision to offer full playfield protectors as a factory installed option. They can offer it in any case.

#320 6 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

And, you can keep you machine in mint condition by just admiring it from afar sitting in its cardboard box. I'm not opposed to playfield protectors yet there is something about them that aggravates me -- because if I was selling one of my HUO machines and some a-hole started telling me it wasn't mint enough because he can see ball dimples and says that I should have used a playfield protector, I think I would just want to smack him in the head. I'm not running a museum in my basement.

It would be a factory installed option. Accent on the OPTION.

#339 6 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

You could never offer protectors as a factory option because they have to put it on before they populate the playfield. It would have to basically come uninstalled with the game and the buyer would put it on (or the distributor). Protectors come out for most games pretty quickly, so just put one on before you ever play if you feel that way. The old WMS games are all dimpled as hell so I don't see the big deal anyway.

Someone stated the JJP offered a factory installed playfield protector option on The Hobbit. If so, it can be done. I have done a lot of disassembly and underside drilling to install Cliffys and Mantis and Pinbits protectors, I'd just rather not do a top down disassembly to install or remove an wanted full playfield protector. However, I'd like the option to get one or not get one.

#352 6 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

And, you can keep you machine in mint condition by just admiring it from afar sitting in its cardboard box. I'm not opposed to playfield protectors yet there is something about them that aggravates me -- because if I was selling one of my HUO machines and some a-hole started telling me it wasn't mint enough because he can see ball dimples and says that I should have used a playfield protector, I think I would just want to smack him in the head. I'm not running a museum in my basement.

Not to resurrect a dead horse, , but if you are a CE buyer, yes you are running a museum ($12.5k museum quality pinball machine) in your basement.

#500 6 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

I sold a game already a few weeks ago and I'm dying to see the outcome on this title. If any good I'm in.
Only saw the first movie and don't remember half of it, just that it was good. But hey Zoe Saldana is a big +

Speaking of Zoe Saldana, has anyone been on more pinball machines than her? Avatar, ST, JJPPOTC, GOTG...

#502 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Harrison Ford is @ 5

I guess I should re-phrase it. Zoe Saldana will be on 4 DIFFERENT themed pinball machines with GOTG. Is anyone on more? Sig Weaver has 3 maybe, but not 4. Ford has 2 or 3.

#582 6 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

I guess this is the same with flipper

3rd flipper shoots the Groot head maybe, no main ramp there, so a 3rd flipper is still possible with just 2 ramps, just not like ST, where that 3rd flipper shoots the Warp ramp.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 28.00
$ 25.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 134.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
6,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Berkeley Township, NJ
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kozmckpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-hype?tu=kozmckpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.