34E75029-AD31-42E8-87E6-96BA5E403E0C (resized).jpeg
Stern cab1 (resized).jpg
Stern cab 2 (resized).jpg
GOTG pro no cliffy (resized).PNG
star-loard-tape (resized).jpg
star-loard-cassette (resized).jpg
walkman (resized).jpg
purple-rails (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NoQuarters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#284 6 years ago

Shapeshifter

Fox on the Run and Mr. Blue Sky for sure - also Surrender by Cheap Trick would be good

I too, would like those tracks in for sure ! First two are a must in my book.

#287 6 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Shouldn't be too pricey to license "Hooked on a Feeling" and "Fox on the Run". These are the two songs, respectively, that were used on the trailers for each film. They are the two songs most associated by the general public when it comes to these films. Those two songs seem like a must to me. I agree, getting the whole soundtrack for both movies is probably too pricey, since you aren't negotiating with a single artist, ala AC/DC, KISS, Areosmith.

Agree - Two Must songs for a GOTG pin !

#288 6 years ago

It's been mentioned a couple times here in this thread that there might be some confirmation soon as to GOTG being Stern's next title.

Is there anything that really suggests a fairly imminent - couple weeks - as suggested, actual teaser or anything truly definitive from Stern that will verify it's their next pin ?

Wouldn't anytime real soon seem a bit early for the next announcement or even a good Stern teaser that positively tips what is coming next ? It hasn't been real long and we have seen both Aerosmith and Star Wars released this year.

Guardians of The Galaxy could be a really good title - Hope the Hype is right. Would be nice if John Borg is the designer or has his hands in it...

#290 6 years ago

Ok - I might be in trouble if it happens soon. I bought Star Wars when it came out and just picked up Aerosmith. I sure didn't think I'd be buying a couple new games when the year started ! Pocket book could really start hurting. LOL

#294 6 years ago

Groot Toy would probably be a given.

#332 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Could be revealed this week maybe?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-gotg-fan-club-thread

Mention of maybe November 13-17 in the other thread. Stern does have a booth at that trade show - IAAPA in Orlando FL.

#479 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Reveal is Tuesday according to Kaneda's last ever podcast.

Tuesday is good with me.

#618 6 years ago

Two flippers is ok. Though three can be interesting. Just so it doesn't have just One flipper.

#643 6 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Two flippers is ok. Though three can be interesting. Just so it doesn't have just One flipper.

Has two flippers. Good enough for me. I am in.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NoQuarters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-hype?tu=NoQuarters and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.