Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 20.30.13.png
500-1083-01-L6 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181115_182321.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-10-13 at 11.01.51 AM (resized).png
20181013_101159 (resized).jpg
20181013_101205 (resized).jpg
20181013_101216 (resized).jpg
FE2976A7-9E4D-4321-A44F-996E988808CC (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mannymasy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 4 years ago

my orb does not seem to work badly, it does not stay up and it does not happen that it retains the ball. The problem is that it seems that the target goes late. the ball leaves the orb before the bull goes up. for a few thousandths of a second it seems that the bullseye goes up later and does not catch the ball

#44 4 years ago

serious some video of the failure that has the capture orb.el.mecanismo works well but it seems that it would act late

#45 4 years ago

someone who can help me? it seems that when the ball enters the orb the target goes up and down twice before catching the ball ... sometimes it seems as if it raised the target later and spits the ball out instead of retaining it.thanksss

#46 4 years ago

Does anyone else happen to the target orb does not catch the ball? it seems that the bull's eye rises later

#47 4 years ago

It seems that after reading many comments I decided to follow the messages of the forum. I made as many and double the metal sheets. It appears that the orb block works well. But fix this to cause another problem, when the target is raised right on the moment that the ball passes by the magnet, the ball gives a small boat because of the impact of raising the target and the magnet does not manage to catch it ... any advice??

#49 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjj:

si lo que estás diciendo es que el imán no agarra o altera la bola mucho después de dejar la órbita, solo hay que intentar que el imán se acerque más al campo de juego colocando una arandela o dos entre el tornillo de fijación del imán y su soporte de sujeción debajo el campo de juego
¿Otros han puesto un nuevo post de goma (más grueso)? en uno de los postes del orbe para darle a la pelota un pequeño golpe para desacelerar la pelota y moverla hacia el imán cuando sale del orbe

I do not mean that ... all that is already done. I mean that just at the moment when the ball goes through the magnet, the avanable target gets up and having strength when climbing the ball hits a small boat, just enough so that the magnet does not grip it

#50 4 years ago

is not that ... all that is already corrected. I mean that just at the moment when the ball goes through the magnet, the orb target gets up and having strength when climbing the ball hits a small boat, just so that the magnet does not grip it

#52 4 years ago

if the orb board rises after releasing the ball, it rises with force and causes the ball to jump a little, this makes the magnet does not hold it

#53 4 years ago

Sorry for my English.

#55 4 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Al tratar de entender el problema de la traducción, ¿qué quiere decir con "un bote pequeño"? En inglés, un barco es un barco pequeño, un barco que viaja en el agua, si puede aclarar qué quiere decir, quizás podamos ayudarlo con el problema. Si hay un bote pequeño en tu campo de juego, tienes un gran problema.

small boat, I mean a small jump

#57 4 years ago

Jajajajajajajajaja thankssss

#59 4 years ago

I already put the widest sleeve, the problem is that the ball hits a small jump just when it will pass over the magnet, this happens when the card rises after releasing the ball, the card rises with force and the vibration in the board the ball jumps a bit just when it's going to pass over the magnet

#60 4 years ago

in this video you can see the problem, look at this plase..

#61 4 years ago

when raising the drop target it causes the ball to hit a small jump when it is reaching the area of ​​the magnet. When jumping the ball the magnet can not hold it

#63 4 years ago

already check and the magnet works perfectly, also has a washer so that the magnet is closer to the board. Before fixing the problem with the drop target always held the ball. It appears that the drop target when climbing with force causes the impact ball jump, this makes the magnet not hold

#64 4 years ago

recorded in slow motion, but when uploading the video to YouTube you upload it in normal speed

#67 4 years ago

the magnet grabs it perfectly in test mode. The magnet is not the problem and it checks it. It happens since I manipulated the mechanism to eliminate the drop target failure. If you watch another video originally when the drop target is lifted the ball is already in the magnet, in my machine as the mechanism varies, now it rises before the ball reaches the magnet and that is why the small jump causes the magnet not to hold the ball.

#69 4 years ago

they are the original balls. I can say that before making the variations in drop target the magnet caught the ball perfectly, now only slightly deflects the ball but can not catch it. The lock of orb is having error again although I made all the possible modifications. new mechanism of drop orb that works correctly I will have to sell the machine. I like this machine very much and I would not like to have to do it

#70 4 years ago

Can you recommend a supplier that can sell me a new drop target orb mechanism updated? I want to keep this machine because I like it a lot

#72 4 years ago
Quoted from crussell:

Podría haber sido ya mencionado. Tuve este mismo problema cuando desempaqué el mío. Vi que alguien tuvo éxito quitando el resorte de retención todos juntos. Lo intenté, y no he tenido ningún problema desde entonces.
Al mismo tiempo, me puse en contacto con el distribuidor, me pusieron en contacto con Stern, parecía un problema bastante común, me pidieron algunas fotos para ver si el mech era un modelo antiguo o un diseño nuevo.

Can you put a picture of the spring that you removed? Thank you

#73 4 years ago

a dealer in europe will have a spare part of the mechanism for sale but it's different, I'm going to buy one but I wanted to ask if someone has it on the machine and if it works well

500-1083-01-L6 (resized).jpg500-1083-01-L6 (resized).jpg
#75 4 years ago

my problem is that the ball comes out before the drop target orb retains it by making the lock

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,495 (Firm)
$ 134.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Backbox
PinWoofer

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 26.50
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Salem, VA
$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mannymasy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-drop-target-problem?tu=mannymasy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.