• 25 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by SonicZone
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

219DB6A5-A08B-4AE7-8F61-FF6F787790F7 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SonicZone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 5 years ago

I just got the new code's Cherry Bomb Multi-Ball for the first time and believe I've found a glitch with it...

When CBMB timed out/ended, I had a ball sitting in the right scoop and the game didn't eject it out like it should. (Think back to the GB Wizard Mode that never clears balls out of the left scoop and/or right saucer when that mode ends, effectively locking up the game.) The good news in this case is that it DID eventually clear the scoop, I just had to wait 30 seconds for it to initiate a ball search before I could continue play. Not a GB-like total game lock up where the ball searches have no effect but still a little annoying.

I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this happen themselves before I drop an email to Stern about it.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#23 5 years ago

Yeah, just now looked those over, thanks. I just naturally decided to start here in this dedicated code release topic before.

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

GOTG stated as a lazy copy / paste job from Aerosmith, but I think now, especially with .90 it is getting rules of its own and improving dramatically.

Totally agree. Play objectives of the eight modes is a lot more uniform now. As it played before Escape Kyln was so damn hard to finish it was beyond ridiculous and just didn't make any sense to me.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Corning, NY

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SonicZone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guardians-code-update-v090?tu=SonicZone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.