824E045A-9C5F-4708-A0CC-8643870B96ED (resized).jpeg
F5FBD34F-2E04-40A0-8039-F9CCCDB65107 (resized).jpeg
A3D38C6A-CB2D-4959-BAB5-D9703DC40AEA (resized).png
66A36E31-E4F7-49A3-BF9A-CD50FDF55F01 (resized).jpeg
slingpost1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190625_160834 (resized).jpg
ccc06.gif
ccc07.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider solarvalue.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

Okay -- I just text Joe - He has not reply yet -- STAND BY ......

Nice to see your caps lock is only sticking occasionally now.

1 week later
#586 5 years ago

Why not WWO? Just 3 letters (and 2 of them are the same).

Edit: WIW would also be ok, but WWO is better.

#752 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

But ... the hype is fever pitch because it's a familiar theme, and people are all in without seeing it.

I actually don't think this is true. I'm not really interested in the theme, and I'm sure many others aren't either. Sure, for some the theme might be causing the excitement but probably for many people the hype has to do with the fact that this is a new Lawlor JJP machine and it seems that this might be a significant moment for the company. JJP are known for coming up with original ideas in terms of layout, rules, mechanisms and display and we all saw what Lawlor did with his first attempt for the company. Many are excited because those who have seen the game have said positive things and it seems that JJP might have learnt from their previous mistakes and will show something special. People have been waiting for a machine that clearly and definitively surpasses those of the Bally/Williams era for a long time now and there is always hope that this will be the one.

#755 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Everyone has their own back story and motivations, I'm just talking about on the whole.

Right, this is all I'm saying. I think there's a myriad of reasons for the excitement, many of which have to do with the whole recent history of pinball up until this point rather than simply the theme of this game. I don't really see why anyone would be disappointed by the excitement, I think life is too short for that. We have had original themes from both of the major companies recently and I don't see any reason why there won't be more from them or from any of the increasing number of new manufacturers. Furthermore, new innovations like the Multimorphic P3-Roc control system and the P3 multi-game platform make the likelihood of original-themed games much more likely in the future.

#766 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

Dont forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted.

What happened?

#1028 5 years ago

Glad to see this thread is more positive than the other one. I love the way Pat Lawlor designs pinball machines. So much thought put into everything.

#1098 5 years ago

I think the art is fine, not everything has to be detailed to the nines, a little contrast between the cabinet and playfield is good.

3 weeks later
#1468 4 years ago
Quoted from Clint12:

I bought my pirates le from nitro so disappointed 9900 machine out of the box nothing but balls lost and stuck called tommy and no help called Jersey no reply I will figure it out but seriously I was out of the box this way.

1 week later
#1699 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Tell me how and in what way “But a JJP is better in quality overall then stern.”?

Maybe go and play a JJP machine, especially the more recent releases like DI, JJPOTC and WONKA. The answer to this and many of the other questions you have been asking will become immediately clear when you do.

#1720 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Now I’m disappointed, that you (f3honda4me) nor anyone else can give me actual proof that I can take to say to my wife and tell her, here is why we should spend $2k to $7k more than say Munsters (depending on model). Looking at WW, some say it’s been “cheaped out” on mechs etc. so I can’t tell her that’s the reason. Build quality is equal, at least since Munsters, so that’s not a reason. So what’s the real reason for such a wide chasm price wise between the two companies products???

Dude, just go get a Munsters Pro if that's what you want, there's some super cheap ones on the marketplace right now.

#1722 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

You're right I could, but this thread is about looking into purchasing a Willy Wonka.

I rest my case.

#1780 4 years ago

Nice stream screen layout, a lot happening in this game.

https://www.twitch.tv/iepinball

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.50
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 86.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
15,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider solarvalue.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gtgt-wonka-is-coming-whos-in?tu=solarvalue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.