4 months ago

Topic Stats

• 2,283 posts
  • 383 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by smalltownguy2
  • Topic is favorited by 69 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 200 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

WONKA Features Matrix-1 (resized).png
49E83284-8E8D-414F-8ECD-1330B45347D3 (resized).jpeg
CD324A43-FA8B-41B1-A548-DFC45D8387D8 (resized).jpeg
FE79D78A-14F3-481E-91D5-C91603CA5086 (resized).jpeg
BBFADDC5-AA92-4AA7-958E-D429C79E4844 (resized).jpeg
mar_demolitionman.gif
90DA6BD3-CE5A-420B-9898-1DEFFE02D6A1 (resized).jpeg
62ED461B-73EC-4968-AB9E-0A2103727754 (resized).jpeg
824E045A-9C5F-4708-A0CC-8643870B96ED (resized).jpeg
F5FBD34F-2E04-40A0-8039-F9CCCDB65107 (resized).jpeg
A3D38C6A-CB2D-4959-BAB5-D9703DC40AEA (resized).png
66A36E31-E4F7-49A3-BF9A-CD50FDF55F01 (resized).jpeg
slingpost1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190625_160834 (resized).jpg
ccc06.gif
ccc07.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider richiewrench.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 4 months ago

I think I am in for the WW CE #12.....But I don't know for sure...

I think they are doing a Willy Wonka -- But I don't know for sure...

I think they might do a powder coated door this time.....But I don't know for sure...

I hope they make the announcement soon .....But I don't know for sure....

I hope some day Pat and Jack will do my Richie Wrench Pinball .....But I don't know for sure....

I hope JJP will give us a better shooter assembly on the CE Editions....But I don't know for sure...

I hope JJP fools us all an comes out with something that NO ONE SAW COMING .....But I don't know for sure...

I hope Joe see this message but If not -- I AM TEXTING HIM AT 3 AM TONIGHT.... But I don't know for sure....

I hope that TOY STORY CE is next since the movie is almost here....Make sense....But I don't know for sure....

I hope that Willy Wonka make a BIG SPLASH and the GAME CAN AND COULD BE GREAT ...But I don't know for sure....

I Hope JJP will offer a breakfast meeting and give buttons for the all the CE OWNERS for all future CE Games ....But I don't know for sure....

BUT WHAT THE HECK DO I KNOW!!!!!!

#37 4 months ago

Okay -- I just text Joe - He has not reply yet -- STAND BY ......

#44 4 months ago

I think i am in for WWCE #12 ....But what the heck I know.....

#185 4 months ago

I am in on WW CE #12.....I think...But what the heck I know.......

#186 4 months ago

ALL I KNOW IS YALL WOULD BE FREAKING OUT IF IT WAS THE....

RICHIE WRENCH PINBALL.

But .....

I can assure u that it will not be this year......

But ....

I am hopeful for 2035 Release.....

Taking preorders for those that are in.....Only sold two so far....Joe and I....But it's a start...so dont pick on me.

I am looking at a way to incorporate real water to the game with a garden hose connection.

My only worries are the wood and electrical that is in the game....But Hey....

Pat has assured me that anything is possible.

#192 4 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Congrats. Go start your Wrench thread or whatever
Make it ALL CAPS!

I love Iceman....All in fun everyone

But I am in for CE #12......No matter the game....really has any of JJP games or titles ever been bad. I dont think so. Cant wait to be at MGC. See u all there.

#262 4 months ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Rumor is pricing will be the same as POTC. So $8500 standard, $9500 LE, but I wonder if the CE will be $11.5k instead of $12.5k. (assuming there is a CE)
Also curious if the standard, LE, and CE will all still have the same gameplay features like POTC, or if they are going to move to a model more like Stern where the standard (pro) has something different/missing that affects gameplay.

From my contacts....I have been told there will be Collectors Edition for Willy Wonka and Toy Story....But hey...What do I know.....

#356 4 months ago

I think I am in for a CE #12 -- But What do I know....

I am texting Joe @ 3 to see if there is ANY chance that this time MAYBE there could be a Powder Coated Coin Door for the CE Owners -- or a coin door that dispenses jelly beans.

Either way I would be happy

#414 4 months ago

I think I am in for WW CE #12....But what do I know.....

#416 4 months ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Just a pitch for WWCF since WW is already used to identify 2 games.

Okay...So its ..

WWCF CE????

#418 4 months ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Just a pitch for WWCF since WW is already used to identify 2 games.

Thanks for that.....

#430 4 months ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

I’d suggest people clear a space. The game is sweet perfection. Can’t wait to share it with everyone in a few weeks at Allentown Pinfest ! Just an extremely satisfying day start to finish at JJP.
Joe / PinballSTAR
[quoted image]

I think I am in for WWCF CE #12......But what do I know......

or #12 Something.....

I am bringing my sign to the reveal....

"Please Powder Coat the Coin Doors"

#441 4 months ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Yes I think that’s not going to change and nothing different coming along those lines.

Pssst....Joe....

Can you please call me when I get back to the office - or Can I call you.....or text you.

Pssstt....Joe ....????

JOE???????

JOE!!!!!!!!!

#449 4 months ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Down boy... You have your #12 you know that. But you know what’s funny I actually had 3 different people today ask for it jokingly. You’ve got quite a following Richie.

Okay.....Okay.....Joe

Can you tell me this.....

Was there a little powder on the coin door?

I mean .... was there a hint of powder.

I think that would be safe to say without giving out the title or breaking any contracts.

Hmmmmm --- A little powder on the door?

#450 4 months ago
Quoted from JodyG:

How can you be in on a game without even seeing it?

FAITH --

and a zero balance credit card helps

#457 4 months ago
Quoted from Amused_to_Death:

Curious. Is there some significance to the number 12?

Just my favorite number --

Also I am hoping that by the time JJP gets to game #12

THEY WILL POWDER COAT THE COIN DOORS FOR CE MODELS!!!!

But other than that ...

Just my lucky number.

#460 4 months ago
Quoted from BigT:

I am glad to hear this...this is the first podcast of his I have heard.
This is good for JJP, K really makes me want WONKA. Knowing what the theme of the pin is doesn’t detract from the reveal. If you look at Stern, we know what the next one is and it helps build excitement for the reveal. Let the hype train begin!! Confirmation of it being a standard body, Gene Wilder, designed by Pat, awesome mechs and theme integration that is a JJP trademark only helps. This what we wanted know a week out.
Let’s get this train rollin’. I am planning on calling jerseyjen on Monday to place my order for an LE.

I am in for my WWCF CE #12 and it will be on display at my plumbing show room for all to play for my clients and public and of course any of you local Pinsiders -- stop by and play it as well.

I should have it in plenty time before or 3rd Annual Richie Wrench Pinball / D&R Plumbing Pinball Gathering. I have been having it the the weekend before the Chicago Expo. So this year we will have added the POTC CE / MBr LE and now WWCF CE.

But I will admit I still need to powder coat my coin doors for POTC CE and MBrLE.

#462 4 months ago

Is it 3 AM yet.....

Joe.....Where are you?

#466 4 months ago

Shit -- 4AM -- Still no reply on the powder from Joe -- I will text again.....

I think I am good on the #12 CE -- Just trying to see if he notice any powder on the coin door

Still no reply as of 4:09 AM

#476 4 months ago

HEY - EVERYONE....

I am so up for this one that I am working all thru the weekend and the next four days after that to get so caught up with my work - and then it off to the show / reveal. I am so ready for this one - Can not wait --

I know that I am in for #12 CE and we all know what it will be - But either way -- I am always down for JJP Games. Their quality and technology is second to none. They do things with so much passion and for the fun.

I know I give alot of shit about the powder coating of the doors and I like to give JJP some hassle on that and will continue to do so - Because to me its my passion of the game to make them that much better and I love the add mods to dress them up with toys and mods that are being made by other companies. It really is amazing to see what it being done today compare to the past years.

So....Bottom line - How can the next JJP gone wrong -- I really don't think it will - Its going to be a homerun. I am in and will always be in. Its will be their best game to date - and I look forward to this game and the future games a well.

With Joe's help and the connection that we have - I am and always will be JJP fan and most of all .... A pinball fan.

I love pinball -- ITS MY PASSION and I am so blessed that I have the means to share it with those in my area that do not have a pinball machine and everytime I see a little boy or girl playing pinball - It warms my heart and the parents always leave with a Thank You and most ask "Why" - I always reply, It my passion and its my way to give back to to let those play these amazing games.

SO -- With that said - BRING IT ON -- WILLY WONKA CE MODEL -- How can it go wrong - With JJP at the wheel -- ITS GOING TO BE FREAKIN AMAZING.

Oh Yeah....

I think I am in for WWCF CE #12..... But What the heck do I know.......

#477 4 months ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

If you didn't notice, I didnt nominate myself as his new distributor. I already have children that don't sleep through the night, I dont need customers to help me lose sleep. That's what I nominated Zach. He gets too much sleep as it is.

NO....NO....NO.....

Joe is the man -- Joe is always the man.....

No disrespect to the other distributors out there - There are alot of good ones and I know King Pin Games is SO AWESOME at what he does and how he treats his clients is just amazing as well.

But I have that connection with Joe - and he has my back and I know we have fun and to me that is part of the fun of this hobby. Its the passion, The games, The 3AM texts and messages, Because the truth is that I will really either call or text Joe in the early mornings at times because I work so hard in my plumbing business that I really do work alot till 11 or past midnight. So, When I get to the office and finishing up on paperwork - There are times that I will get on Pinside and have fun and then its off to Joe sometimes - and I will reach out to him on a question or just some knowledge about a current game that I might be interested in for my collection.

SO -- JOE IS THE MAN.

Work very late tonight and I am sure I will get back to Joe as some point.

#480 4 months ago

WWCF CE #12 --

I am so in for this game - lets go

I do know this -- There is no powder on the game door - that is all I know -- So I guess Matt @ Back Alley will have to fix this one for me as well.

#481 4 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

I'm in guys. CE. #12!
Excited! Let's do this

WAIT -- I AM #12 --LMAO

#482 4 months ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I got #12 too! Three #12s being made

I LOVE THIS PLACE......

#489 4 months ago

HEY --- I THINK I HAVE #12, Got the last TWO GAMES on #12 when this whole number thing was started..

SEE MY PICS -- I AM #12 -- LMAO -- YOU GUYS ARE NUTS

JOE - WHERE ARE YOU?????

20190407_193711_resized (resized).jpg20190407_193718_resized (resized).jpg
#493 4 months ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

I don’t know what all this noise is about. I’m the rightful owner of 12 and have already confirmed #12 WW
[quoted image][quoted image]

Well -- I guess I know where the other two are at now if I ever wanted to get the other two ...LMAO

But I got two of the #12's as well -- The lastest of the Collection -- Very Cool on your collection as well.

20190407_193711_resized (resized).jpg20190407_193718_resized (resized).jpg
#495 4 months ago

Quoted from Vyzer2:I don’t know what all this noise is about. I’m the rightful owner of 12 and have already confirmed #12 WW
[quoted image][quoted image]

LETS SWITCH STICKERS...

#498 4 months ago

That is it -- I am texting Joe and Jack...

Well....at least email Jack -- Tried to get his cell number -- But for some reason he wont give it to me -- I had it at one time -- But I think he changed it. But, Jack does replies to his emails.

#499 4 months ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I can only imagine the number of texts Joe is getting right now.

Ohhhhhh....HE IS GETTING THEM...LMAO

#507 4 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

:zzz:Wake me up when this BS is over!

LOL - THIS IS SO FUNNY -- YALL NUTS

#508 4 months ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Looking forward to meeting everyone at MGC just look for me I’ll be wearing this...[quoted image]

Now this is so funny - We really need to stop threading on this and leave it about the game itself - Everyone knows CE#12 is mine - So with that said -- Lets keep it about the game.

I am in and looking forward to sitting next to my buddy Joe -- Wearing my shirt that says "WHERE IS THE POWDER"

I think Willy Wonka will be great and I hope that is the game - I would be shocked if it was not a Willy Wonka and if it was something else -- Would that not be the biggest surpise ever - But from what I have heard and what is out there - I think Willy Wonka is next and will be great for JJP and for pinball in itself as well.

#514 4 months ago
Quoted from gliebig:

We should have an old fashioned party line call with Joe at 3am so we can get this straight.

I AM IN FOR THAT CALL......

#605 4 months ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Good argument - I guess Joe will have to sort it out

Ohhhh...Its sorted...lol

Got enough texts into him already.

But he has been bombed with #12 requests...lmao

#613 4 months ago

3 days left -- well less than 3 days really -- Its like 2 days and 20 hours left -- But who is counting?

#620 4 months ago

Working late for the next two more nights just so I am make this reveal -- Its going to be awesome - Can not wait - I am bringing some signs -- LOL

#624 4 months ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

Well, I hope the signs have giant #12’s on them so we can see where you’re standing!
Should be a fun reveal, I’m definitely looking forward to it!

LOL -- Was going to bring the Richie Wrench Mascot -- But I am not sitting in that thing that long -- Just going to have some fun and I think this is going to be a home run for JJP and I know there will be more in the future for JJP -- LETS GO -- 2 Days - 18 hours and 20 minutes left to go

#672 4 months ago

Shit...My math is off.....48 Hours to go

#756 4 months ago

25 Hours to go.....Who's got that countdown clock....that was funny.

#779 4 months ago
Quoted from Toads:

Whats the thing with the #12 ?
Do we Know how many LE's are being made?

Joe said that bids were up to 17,500 for the #12 CE Model - Which I was hoping maybe I get a cut of that -- But I know some have been blowing up his phone and / or texting him - ALL IN FUN.

#783 4 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The right answer i think is "as many as Jack can sell". i.e. Woz
500 on the CE.
Are there really 500 pin buyers of anything at $12,500?

You know at first I was like JOE - IS JJP crazy for 12,500 for the DI game and the thing with the Dinner and Jacket I thought was just crazy - But the dinner was nice gesture to say thanks to those of the CE Club and the Jackets were special - I dont think they will go that route again - but the POTC CE Model was just Awesome - I love the topper and the playfield was different from the other models and I thought that was neat and special and with only 200 - To me that was Limited

So now that we are just hours to the WWCF CE Model - I want JJP to just hit it out the park - I personally hope the CE is limited to small numbers like 250 or 300 -- But if JJP can sell 500 CE Models @ 12,500.00 each (with the exception of the #12 CE, I had to place my bid to 17,600 to keep the number, LOL)....

But back back to the MAYBE 500 CE Models - If they can sell 500 of them - MORE POWER TO JJP - GO FOR IT.

I just want it to be special and unique. To me the POTC CE was different and worth every penny - I WAS and STILL happy of the POTC CE MODEL - I am happy for all of JJP Games - I have the first (4) and I am so excited to see this one and once it is among us at the show -- I question will be....When we we get the CE Models out - Which I am thinking about 2 to 3 months from now. I hope that will be a CE Model to play at the show. - Remember the POTC CE Model was not able to be played at the Chicago Expo - But they had a prototype cabinet at the show.

I want to see this one and I hope it is different from the other versions and the CE Model Rocks so bad that people out there are going to find a way to pay for the $12,500.00 to get there hands on it.

So if it is 500 -- Bring it on - I would be surprise - But it could happen

#784 4 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I've never understood why JJP even calls it an "LE".
That's probably what I'll end up with though.
There is nothing "collectible" about 500 games i don't care what the title is, especially at $12,500.
However, i still can't see them selling more than 200-300 CE's anyhow.

I agree - I think it will be more than 200 from what I have been told - But I dont know the number -- I think 250 to 300.

But what do I know .....

I do know that that are making at least 12.....that I do know for sure.

#785 4 months ago

Joe says that he is still taking bids up to 6 pm on Friday for CE #12...or he might cut off the bids at 3AM tonight.

Have to text Joe and ask him --

#786 4 months ago

I want JJP to sell as many as they can - It will be great for JJP and for Pinball as well.

Lets get this going and done with and once it is all over - We will be asking for JJP #6 Toy Story by end of this year - With a hopeful Chicago Expo Exposure

#791 4 months ago
Quoted from zaphX:

What is the provenance with number 12?
/outoftheloop

Shhhhh--- Joe is trying to SLEEEEEP --- But I just sent this to him as a pitch to JJP

Free year supply of Dove Chocolate and a FREE Richie Wrench Bobble Head .....

WE WILL SELL A TON - Over 1000 CE Models - Bobble Head Alone makes it worth it.

20190411_224242 (resized).jpg
#793 4 months ago

On a side note -- If anyone really wants a Bobble Head and promise to not abuse him and try to kill him or use it for shooting practice - PM me and I will put you on a list - I am going to place my order for some more and willing to give some out to those that like the Richie Wrench Character.

20190411_225441_resized (resized).jpg20190411_225459_resized (resized).jpg20190411_225647_resized (resized).jpg20190411_225655_resized (resized).jpg
#798 4 months ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

How many more Wonka threads by this time tomorrow night?
At least 10 is my guess.

NOOOOOO!!!!!

This is Crazy -- THERE MUST BE LIMITS!!!!

#804 4 months ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

On a side note -- If anyone really wants a Bobble Head and promise to not abuse him and try to kill him or use it for shooting practice - PM me and I will put you on a list - I am going to place my order for some more and willing to give some out to those that like the Richie Wrench Character.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Sinistarrett & LTG -- I have you both down for a Bobbleheads - Please don't blow off his head. LOL

#807 4 months ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

On our way to MGC - We are ready to take your orders !
Do you want to get our email blast with all the info, pics, and ordering info as soon as it’s available live from MGC...
Email Joe at Sales@PinballSTAR.com to get on our interested list and get our email tonight !

Pssst Joe.....Am I still in the "Circle of Trust"

#823 4 months ago
Quoted from Zavadoza:

Only if you show up in that Richie costume like you did at expo.

LMAO

Richie will be back at Expo this year but not at Midwest.....Sorry

#859 4 months ago

I am on the way up...GOT MY SIGN.....lol

20190412_105744 (resized).jpg20190412_105754 (resized).jpg
#906 4 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Someone please get me a wonka flyer!

I GOT ONE!!!!

20190412_105744 (resized).jpg
#914 4 months ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Haha I look forward to meeting you. Great stuff.

JUST LOOK FOR THE SIGN...I WILL BE THERE...

we are getting closer....Let's Go

#917 4 months ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Haha I look forward to meeting you. Great stuff.

You know Inwas going to make up about 200 of these and have them there for those that would support me on the coin door and have them up over our heads at the Reveal.

Joe thinks I am just nuts....but I learned from the past that it's about a 50 / 50 split on those that would want their door to match the rest of the trim.....Which really does amaze me....But its true. So I just live with it and.just have Matt do it for me and Maybe.....just MAYBE SOMEDAY....the doors.can be done.before they are.boxed up.

20190412_105744 (resized).jpg
#923 4 months ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

OMG I put Richie Wrench on ignore & this thread is like 3 pages long and soooo much better. Highly recommended.

Wait....How do u do that.? You mean u can ignore on this site?

-Why would anyone ignore me....Given the following:

-- I am a nice guy
-- I like to text my buddy at 3 AM
-- I am smart and like ice cream
-- I like playing pinball....In my underwear
-- I have my own Bobblehead
-- I dont bother Jack at 3 AM
-- I have love for pinball and my St. Barnard - Tessa

I could go On and On and On.....

20190302_125833 (resized).jpg
#941 4 months ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Just sealed the deal for CE #12 with Joe. [quoted image]

NOOOOOO....I JUST MADE THE SIGN.....!!!!!!

NOOOOOO...JOE DONT SAY IT'S SO......

20190412_190044 (resized).jpg
#942 4 months ago

NOOOOOO....I JUST MADE THE SIGN.....!!!!!!
NOOOOOO...JOE DONT SAY IT'S SO......
[quoted image]

see how depressed I am Joe?????

#946 4 months ago

Line to get in....Wow

20190412_190557 (resized).jpg
#1179 4 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Gotta love ole Jack from Jersey!
From $7500 to the $12500 vanity pin.
Designed to extract $$ from dummies like myself
Richie is a no brainer #12 but man, I see what you did there Jack
Will I stick with my CE? Let’s see how it comes along. I’m certainly dumb enough

Wait!!!!

Oh yeah...I am #12 CE -- Nevermind.

Been a stressful week .....Had to go that extra mile to get the #12 CE. Joe is or was takings bids...All I can say that I turned in my secret bid and Joe accepted it...Lmao.

I am in no matter what...Just wished the CE Model was complete to be seen. I would have waited maybe till Allenfest to show it all. Maybe they still will and take the updated version. to the show.

#1231 4 months ago

I knew it...Hershey had a hand in all of this reveal stuff and conspiracy.

20190414_162004 (resized).jpg

#1234 4 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It’s their topper going on their pin and they need to control the quality.
I don’t give a F who made it
And I don’t want to hear any excuses about quality for Wonka

I agree with Iceman....Look at the topper for DICE....not mad at JJP...but it was a joke. They even left the part numbers on the print outs because someone forgot to have those removed before they were made. I have always said that those toppers should have been redone....it was a joke. Own up to the mistake and make it right. I am not talking about lile just one part....ALL OF THEM HAVE the part numbers on the print outs. I was the first to.point it out and I was like WTF are these numbers for? LMAO

But they are making great games.....If the topper on this Willy Wonka has part numbers on it......I AM OUT. They must have learned from that mistake. Besides the POTC CE topper was much better....just a lot of noise...but I hear there is a way to fix it

#1236 4 months ago
Quoted from MT45:

Thought I'd share a pic I took of the "conspiracy theorist" in action at the reveal ...
Looks like an awesome time - jealous that the wife and I missed being there[quoted image]

HEY THAT IS A GREAT LOOKING GUY!!!

#1240 4 months ago

I knew it...Hershey had a hand in all of this reveal stuff and conspiracy.
[quoted image]

It's a Hershey bar!!!!! Just goes to show u....Always open ur packages...You NEVER know what is inside.

I do want to thank King Pin Games....they were very cool and nice group of guys....
But......

I spent over 5.00 on just one of the claw games to try and get my Mario Stuff Toy....and everytime I had a hold of this freaking thing and it was lifted up.....The claw banged at the top and it fell.....EVERY FREAKING TIME.....IT FELL. I do it again....and again...I would get grip and it was lifted up....and then....BANG!!!!! The claw hit the top of the lift and Mario feel to the bottom.

I DID IT AGAIN.....AND AGAIN.....AND AGAIN...AND AGAIN....OVER $5.00.....then I gave up.

I WAS NOT GOING TO LET THAT MACHINE GET THE BEST OF ME...AFTER 11 TRIES @ 50 CENTS EACH....I KNEW TO STOP.

#1243 4 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

I think they are intentionally making the art bad to ensure those disgusted by it will move to the LE.

ITS JUST LIKE THESE WONKA BARS.....ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!!!

20190414_162004 (resized).jpg
#1244 4 months ago

ITS JUST LIKE THESE WONKA BARS.....ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!!![quoted image]

I tell u what....That had to take some time to wrap these up like this....good job on doing it.

But still a conspiracy....Just like the Claw Machine.

#1341 4 months ago

what is a Bugatti?????

I got a viper or two...Does that count???

20180422_195915 (resized).jpg20160907_191148 (resized).jpeg20170513_140323 (resized).jpg20170421_190555 (resized).jpg20160407_231045 (resized).jpeg20160907_192647(1) (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#2003 80 days ago

WELL I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR TOO LONG......

I am not out on the CE...but I do hope that they show something on this soon. I was very disappointed that they did not have the CE completed and I hope the playfield is different and this game is like POTC CE...that to date is by far the best for the value and also what it means to stand out and be a true Collector's Edition game.

Always have and always will be one of JJP biggest fans and I just want the best for JJP and for all of us and those out there to enjoy these amazing games.

I take these games and powder coat the doors and whatever else and add as many mods and toys to make it that much more special and let those in my area enjoy them at our showroom. So I am asking and hoping that this CE will be better and a step up from the past ones. Let's give them a chance and in true JJP fashion, they will make it along the finish line.

#2037 79 days ago

Ummm...Its 2:43 AM

Has anyone heard anything or leaked anything on the CE playfield

Texting Joe now -- If I get a respose -- I will post it here or on the CE Thread.

One Sec........................

#2038 79 days ago

Does anyone know if the Topper is going to be pretty cool for the CE Model - I just want them to make it one bad ass game like they did for the POTC CE -- As you can see there are buyer out there now that will pay pretty close to or the same for the POTC CE Model and I think that is great.

I know there are from what I have heard - 500 CE's (a bit high in my opinion -- But it is what it is) == There some very cool stuff on the CE model for the the POTC and I just want them to carry that over on the Wonka CE Model. PLEASE == PLEASE let this be just as good.

Oh - By the way -- I did text Joe....

No Response as of yet.

#2039 79 days ago

I got my mods on order for my #12 CE from the ModCouple -- Is it me or does it seem weird that I am getting excited to see the mods come in before I even get the game.

oh yeah

Still...No Response from Joe -- Not Yet.....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 86.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 7,500.00
$ 189.00
$ 7,500.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 9,500.00
$ 156.50

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider richiewrench.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside