824E045A-9C5F-4708-A0CC-8643870B96ED (resized).jpeg
F5FBD34F-2E04-40A0-8039-F9CCCDB65107 (resized).jpeg
A3D38C6A-CB2D-4959-BAB5-D9703DC40AEA (resized).png
66A36E31-E4F7-49A3-BF9A-CD50FDF55F01 (resized).jpeg
slingpost1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190625_160834 (resized).jpg
ccc06.gif
ccc07.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingpingames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#101 5 years ago

While I cannot comment on the title, I can say that you should all come to MGC to get your hands on the new game. Stop by the KingPin Games booth Saturday, April 13 and Sunday, April 14 to see the new shiny from JJP.

#146 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I'd consider LTG an official source? And - kingpin also said the next JJP game will be revealed and playable at MGC.

Quoted from KingPinGames:

While I cannot comment on the title, I can say that you should all come to MGC to get your hands on the new game. Stop by the KingPin Games booth Saturday, April 13 and Sunday, April 14 to see the new shiny from JJP.

Actually, my message does not say JJP's new game, it just says new game. It does say to see the "new shiny from JJP," but that "could" be Woz YBR. Guess we will just have to wait and see what happens in the next two weeks. Things can be inferred from what I said, but I would not be the guy that would release information beforehand without permission.

#148 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

DANGIT. I misread. I'm sorry Chris. You and your ambiguous messages. :p
However, if it's the "new shiny from JJP" and by shiny you are referring to YBR, wouldn't it also be there in your booth friday April 12th? A conspicuous omission.

yes, but the show doesn't technically start until Saturday. you have to be a VIG or whatever it is called now to come on Friday evening.

#194 5 years ago
Quoted from Oldgoat:

I don't know about that. Personally, I think it's nothing more than a pipe dream!

More like a WET DREAM!

#235 5 years ago

I think zach over Flip n out is in that area. You should reach out to him and get things squared away just in case a reveal happens. Obviously don't change games until you see what you want to see, but it's never too early to get the ball rolling.

#253 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Really glad to hear that pricing appears to remain the same. According to Kaneda, this game is expected to be shown this week which would be great. Excited to see what's coming up for WW.

Did he 100% guarantee it this time or is he just speculating?

#326 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

All distributors have seen it in person or by pic. None will say or show anything. So with that being said, we must all order directly from JJP to teach them a lesson.

I wouldn't agree with the first part of this statement. While I'm sure some have seen it, not all. I find it great that no one is "ruining christmas" for the rest of the pinball community. If you really have nothing to keep you occupied for 10 days, I envy your amount of free time.
I do agree with the second part though.... I could use a day off.

#327 5 years ago
Quoted from Gost2dp:

No leaks? I need to see this.

Leave at 7am est, arrive at 7pm CST (with gas stops). I've done worse for less of a payoff.

#367 5 years ago

i would say that if you have 2 weeks until you have to pay for MBr LE, then you have plenty of time to see the reveal and decide on what you want. Games will be shipping soon after the reveal, but that doesn't mean that yours has to. If you would like to discuss more (about moving payment out, not about the next game), let me know. We are very accommodating to our customers.

#378 5 years ago
Quoted from coz6:

So how long do you think a person has to purchase a game, I know I want a "LE' because it has X+Y in it and once your in for 8 why not 9? but I only have half of the funds raised, thinking another 4 months before I have all of it... or will I get boxed out?

for us, we take a small deposit if you want to go out further. once the game is almost ready to ship, then we ask for final payment. if at that time you are not ready, then we will hold it for a bit longer.

#396 5 years ago

Hahahaha. After the 100% aliens and 100% confirmed big lebowski scandals, it amazes me that not only do people still listen, but they still believe what he says.

#413 5 years ago

Okay, had a friendly talk with my new bff, the dark lord himself, kaneda. I never denied his excitement or words, just wanted to keep people on their toes. There is a lot of misinformation out there. While I dont agree with all the things he does, no one can deny his excitement for what he did today.

#469 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

There’s going to be powder - but it’s going to be the sleeping powder I’m sprinkling on your eggs at breakfast at MGC so I can get a break. : )-

Note to self, dont accept food from joe...

#472 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Maybe we can share Richie as a customer - he texts you all night on days that end in Y, me on the others. : )

If you didn't notice, I didnt nominate myself as his new distributor. I already have children that don't sleep through the night, I dont need customers to help me lose sleep. That's what I nominated Zach. He gets too much sleep as it is.

#589 5 years ago

I vote for Wonka. That's what the emails and text messages that's I've been getting say... and there have been a lot of them

#632 5 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Is Wonka going to be available to play at MGC?

Yes, they will be playable at the reveal and then they will be in the kingpin games / jjp booth the rest of the weekend. Stop by and say hi!.

#634 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

You’re going to lose your mind when there are 12 hours to go

It's going to be even worse when I have security tell him that he purchased a fake ticket and he has to wait until Saturday morning to play it with the rest of the public...

#1221 5 years ago

Thank you everyone that was able to make it out for the reveal and the days following. I'm sorry that we ran out of Wonka bars. I truly underestimated the demand they would have.

If anyone has any questions I would be happy to assist. I enjoyed playing the game and look forward to helping bring smiles to families with jjp's great line up.

#1387 5 years ago
Quoted from captainBR:

What are you talking about? I see "collect BRAT" right there above "1 2 3 4 ?". Watch at 15:56.

Prototype playfield. I believe it is changed for production

#1393 5 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

I do not recall any magnet movement of the balls as they rolled over the candy trails. There's a good chance the magnets were either turned way down or off for MGC, however, to help save on ball movement and reduce play field damage. I know for a fact that the flippers were turned down when the tables were moved out to the main show floor. I played the table in the reveal room and they were super snappy. Out on the show floor, they were sluggish.
BRAT has been removed for commercial production. I hope they offer a code switch for us to change later - I'd rather see "Brat" multiball than "Kid multiball."
There's sounds from the gobstopper machine in the game, specifically, there's the "phhhht" fart-ish sounding noise during the score tally at the end of each ball as it calculates bonuses.
More sounds are coming, they're not done with the code yet.

I am going to correct you. The flippers were NOT turned down between the reveal and the game floor. I moved them (along with my brother). The power grid for the revealnis a different grid then the game floor. I am not sure why they felt weaker, but it was not a Jersey induced condition.

Carry on people...

#1396 5 years ago

Got it. So there WAS a difference in flipper feel, then. Not due to settings, but rather incoming power. Thanks for the clarification.
Chris, were the play field magnets turned on?

i am not sure on this, but i would have no reason to suspect that they were not on.

1 week later
#1422 4 years ago

I dont think "spamming every Wonka thread" is the real issue. I think the fact that there are A LOT of separate threads is the bigger issue. As a distributor, making sure people know where they can come to play games (and therefore potentially buy games) is a priority.
I get more annoyed by the constant pressing of the ads at the bottom of each thread by companies that only pay for the service monetarily (which is needed to keep the site going), and not by helping out current and potential customers within said threads when questions are asked.

#1430 4 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

My question was a legitimate question. If there isn't a rule, there isn't a rule. I am following the Wonka threads and got hit with this ad twice in a row for an event (far away from most on average) that is also an ad for sales (the true motivation). What if all of the distros worldwide that support events to sell Wonkas did this in all the Wonka threads? There are many of them. Again, if there isn't a rule, there isn't a rule. No need to attack

No rule that I know of. There is a feature to "ignore" a user so you dont see any of their posts. It is extreme, but you could do that.

1 week later
#1743 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

You guys could just stop taking the bait. Just because someone posts doesn't mean they're worth responding to, practice a little discipline. You know what bothers trolls? Being ignored.

Good reasoning and logic are not allowed on pinside (especially later at night on a Saturday). You've been here long enough, you should know this by now. Everyone with a keyboard and an opinion needs to be heard.
Happy mothers day, because some of your motherf***ers obviously need to be recognized for your birthing of some of these posts. I wanted to play along last night, but I was too busy PLAYING PINBALL to actually care.
All in good fun ladies, carry on.

#1801 4 years ago

How do you know you're getting an SE next week? KingPin hasn't been able to tell me anything yet.

I have been able to tell you everything that I have been told. There is nothing to tell right now.

2 weeks later
#2043 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I got the call... coming soon!

giphy (resized).pnggiphy (resized).png
#2049 4 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Happy for all of you guys who are going to be getting your machines soon. I’m excited to see what you think of them at home.

The first batch of standards will be headed out to locations. The plan was to get 100 of the first 150 standard in the public's hands.

3 weeks later
#2245 4 years ago
Quoted from SheriffBarclay:

CE playfield, where is it?
April JJP stream, Eric said "soon". The website makes it pretty clear that it'll be an alt art playfield, but everyone on Pinside seems to think it'll just be YBR glitter on same artwork.
Sure wish Kingpin or JJP would respond..

why would I know? I just sell them. If you think my connection with Eric means anything on Wonka, then you are mistaken. I don't ask my brother for "inside" information. I wouldn't put our relationship on the line for that. I am just as curious and "patiently" waiting for JJP to release this as the rest of you.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 86.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 32.99
15,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.50
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 24.25
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingpingames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gtgt-wonka-is-coming-whos-in?tu=kingpingames and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.