6 months ago

Topic Stats

• 2,284 posts
  • 383 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 38 days ago by Clint12
  • Topic is favorited by 67 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 200 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

WONKA Features Matrix-1 (resized).png
49E83284-8E8D-414F-8ECD-1330B45347D3 (resized).jpeg
CD324A43-FA8B-41B1-A548-DFC45D8387D8 (resized).jpeg
FE79D78A-14F3-481E-91D5-C91603CA5086 (resized).jpeg
BBFADDC5-AA92-4AA7-958E-D429C79E4844 (resized).jpeg
mar_demolitionman.gif
90DA6BD3-CE5A-420B-9898-1DEFFE02D6A1 (resized).jpeg
62ED461B-73EC-4968-AB9E-0A2103727754 (resized).jpeg
824E045A-9C5F-4708-A0CC-8643870B96ED (resized).jpeg
F5FBD34F-2E04-40A0-8039-F9CCCDB65107 (resized).jpeg
A3D38C6A-CB2D-4959-BAB5-D9703DC40AEA (resized).png
66A36E31-E4F7-49A3-BF9A-CD50FDF55F01 (resized).jpeg
slingpost1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190625_160834 (resized).jpg
ccc06.gif
ccc07.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jodyg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 6 months ago

How can you be in on a game without even seeing it?

#272 6 months ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

If you do find a deal, it might be something like free shipping or maybe $100 off or something small. JJP pins have relatively strict pricing agreements. I'd go with any reputable distributor. Zach at Flip N out or Chris at Kingpin are two excellent choices in my personal experience. Chris helped me out on a game I didn't even buy from him, and Zach got hold of the manufacturer on my behalf for a minor issue I had on a pin I bought from him, which got me a new part 2 days later in the mail. Distributor choices matter most AFTER the sale.

Its not that they are strict about pricing as much as there is less distributor margin on JJP games from what I understand.

#389 6 months ago

Well, Kaneda played it, and said is basically blow your dick off good. He ordered a CE on the spot.

#392 6 months ago
Quoted from PinJim:

Pardon my ignorance, but who is Kaneda? See him mentioned often...

Listen to Episode 334: "Well, I Played Wonka" by KanedaPinball #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/kanedapinball/episode-334-well-i-played-wonka

#394 6 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

He confirms it's a standard body. THANK GOD
Really speaking well of it - wow. I'm pumped.

Also confirmed it is Wilder.

#397 6 months ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

So he broke his NDA and JJP will let him order before everyone else?

For the love of God, stop complaining. And he didn't give anything away that they didn't allow him to give away.

#399 6 months ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Hahahaha. After the 100% aliens and 100% confirmed big lebowski scandals, it amazes me that not only do people still listen, but they still believe what he says.

Go listen to it and tell me he is BSing...

#402 6 months ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I listened to his podcast, I see what you mean now.

He seems genuinely excited, and I'm super excited for Jersey Jack!

#404 6 months ago

I'm kinda excited what the camera feature is... Call me corny, but I love the camera integration in Dialed in. I hope Jack has to make machines 24/7 the rest of the year to keep up with demand.

#561 6 months ago
Quoted from dannunz:

The games were made to be played. My DI got played the whole weekend last year. I got home and wiped it down. Looked brand new still.

I've got over 13k plays on my Guardians...looks great still.

#644 6 months ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Maybe ... Maybe not. Pirates was unexpectedly limited. We'll see what is said in less than 2 days. Guessing that the 2nd game reveal of the year is planned for Expo in October, which would mean a line changeover in late September.

They have two lines... One is smaller from what I understand. They may need to make that one bigger this year if they hype plays out positively.

#726 6 months ago

The movie itself is not the end all-be all of movies by any means. What Wonka is as a theme? It offers an opportunity of literally an unlimited palette of world under glass opportunity. The imagination runs wild with cool ideas, because this movie is chocked full of imaginative concepts. Wonka is the kind of fantasy world that really works well for pinball.

#727 6 months ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

more ACNC deposits for sale at a discount.

While I chuckled at this...ACNC is not nearly as bad as everyone is making it out to be. I actually really enjoyed it, and would probably take it over Munsters, Deadpool, and BKSOR if price was not a factor.

#809 6 months ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

It became known to me yesterday, that this machine apparently is NOT based on Tim Burtons movie... thats very unfortunate, why would you not have the classic charlie portraid by Michael Ja...I mean Johnny Depp, so much better than the old one
Oh well.

You may be only person in the world that feels this way.

#957 6 months ago
Quoted from Breger1:

Summer? What happened to shipping 2 weeks after release?

CE models are summer

2 months later
#2101 3 months ago

I typically do not really have strong opinions on sound packages, but this one is the proverbial "fingernails on a chalk board" to me every time I hear it play. I just can't. All I can think about when I hear those slot machine noises are old blue haired ladies chain smoking Misty 100's while pumping their social security checks into a 1 arm bandit. Lucky troll dolls are optional.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 27.50
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 156.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jodyg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside