1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 2,284 posts
  • 383 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by Clint12
  • Topic is favorited by 54 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 200 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

WONKA Features Matrix-1 (resized).png
49E83284-8E8D-414F-8ECD-1330B45347D3 (resized).jpeg
CD324A43-FA8B-41B1-A548-DFC45D8387D8 (resized).jpeg
FE79D78A-14F3-481E-91D5-C91603CA5086 (resized).jpeg
BBFADDC5-AA92-4AA7-958E-D429C79E4844 (resized).jpeg
mar_demolitionman.gif
90DA6BD3-CE5A-420B-9898-1DEFFE02D6A1 (resized).jpeg
62ED461B-73EC-4968-AB9E-0A2103727754 (resized).jpeg
824E045A-9C5F-4708-A0CC-8643870B96ED (resized).jpeg
F5FBD34F-2E04-40A0-8039-F9CCCDB65107 (resized).jpeg
A3D38C6A-CB2D-4959-BAB5-D9703DC40AEA (resized).png
66A36E31-E4F7-49A3-BF9A-CD50FDF55F01 (resized).jpeg
slingpost1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190625_160834 (resized).jpg
ccc06.gif
ccc07.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffro01.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

4 weeks later
#1658 10 months ago

Really, really, REALLY, stupid move by JJP to make those of us in on the most expensive version of the game wait until last... Just unbelievably stupid... This is really aggravating and giving me serious thoughts about canceling my CE preorder. It's a very simple game, which is one of my primary issues with Wonka compared to how awesome POTC and WOZ is, so what in the hell could their possibly be to "fix"?

I bet the real answer here is JJP still hasn't gotten the stuff approved for the CE and is using this BS "fix stuff" excuse for the delay. For forcing your highest paying customers to wait until last better be worth it... Seriously worth it. I mean come on...

Jeff

#1761 10 months ago

Okay so back on topic... Sort of... Anyone have any idea when JJP is going to actually release ALL of the CE details/design/artwork?

Jeff

#1847 10 months ago

Got to play a Wonka LE today at the Golden State Pinball Festival and all I have to say is, I'm completely in on my CE... This game may not have the "wow" of POTC or WOZ but it's sooooooo much fun that even on a two ball limit with no ball saves, I kept going back and back and back and back... This game is just straight fun and with the Mezel Mods that they've already shown, this game is going to be special....

Jeff

#1883 10 months ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Out...Another CE for someone...The POTC thread is the hardest read in memory for me...
Left Mike a VM...Hope it is a great game for those that are in....Done w JJP nib for the foreseeable future...

Such a gross overreaction it's almost comical to actually read... POTC is amazing despite the out of box tweaks that we've had to make thus far (we have a POTC CE) and it didn't even remotely factor into our Wonka CE pre-order decision...

To each their own sure but sometimes the hysteria is amusing...

Jeff

#1886 10 months ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

couldn't disagree with this post more...tweaks? ...you can't be serious....ruined pf's w washers as a "fix" for 10k?

LOL... My PF is fine, I don't have any of those issues. The only things I've had to do is tighten the forks on the chest mechanism and slightly adjust the pirate ship rotation. Get over yourself... No game is perfect.

Jeff

#1887 10 months ago
Quoted from Aurich:

People's playfields are literally chipping apart, nobody is overreacting, they're rightly concerned. For the kind of money these games cost it's not acceptable to have them look like shit after barely being played. This isn't about tweaking mechs, it's about fundamental quality control with lasting repercussions. JJP would be fools to ignore it.

I agree. My point here is not "everyone" is having this issue and to overreact when you don't even own the game just seems silly to me. If you are experiencing this issue personally then absolutely it should be something you should be upset about. To cancel your order(s) because you read a thread online has never made any sense to me personally...

Jeff

#1889 10 months ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

ok....truly last post in this one......I didn't just read about it...received 1 phonecall, and 3 pm's from pinbuds who were fuming over this, and I'm upset they are having to go through this (they own the game). Post your "rare" pf issues in that thread...it's growing daily.....defending poor QC has never made sense to me...done..

Like I said before, to each their own... I just don't get it and you're free to disagree of course... I'd be pissed off as well but I'm not because this issue isn't affecting me, end of story. JJP POTC is an amazing game and it's unfortunate you won't even give it a chance. It's not that I personally care, I hold no ill will, I just wanted to point out that I disagree. That's all.

Jeff

2 weeks later
#2055 9 months ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Congrats to JJP for getting this on the line in the timeframe they estimated. Hoping my CE is delivered by the end of July!

I'd say you're looking at closer to Oct/Nov for a CE shipment just based on what I've been told and past JJP shipping timelines...

Jeff

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 53.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 9,500.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 23.25
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
St. Clair Shores, MI

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffro01.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside