824E045A-9C5F-4708-A0CC-8643870B96ED (resized).jpeg
F5FBD34F-2E04-40A0-8039-F9CCCDB65107 (resized).jpeg
A3D38C6A-CB2D-4959-BAB5-D9703DC40AEA (resized).png
66A36E31-E4F7-49A3-BF9A-CD50FDF55F01 (resized).jpeg
slingpost1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190625_160834 (resized).jpg
ccc06.gif
ccc07.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goronic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#576 5 years ago
Quoted from JamCat:

I would think they used Gene's lines from the movie for what they need as well as other characters. I'm curious to see what scenes they used from the movie for things like "extra ball", "multiball", etc.

The way that all the JJP pin multiballs start are amazing to be honest! I bet they do a killer job on Wonka too!

#577 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Pissing my pants. You sonsofbitches know he’s going to be all over me whether he thinks you’re joking or not. I got a flurry of texts after Vyzer’s post after owning WOZ and DI #12. I think that got him shook up. Every inch you tweak him results in lost sleep for me. Lord take me now.

I think it was WOZ and Hobbit ... Seeing as he had the First #12 maybe he has a claim

I am excited for this one (and the next). I like all the JJP pins so this one will probably be a must buy for me. Heck, even those that don't much care for JJP may have a hard time not liking Wonka.

#579 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

WOZ and Hobbit never had CE's. So he doesn't have a claim. DI and POTC had CE's, so richie has first shot on CE serial number matching since he has both DI and POTC CEs.

Good argument - I guess Joe will have to sort it out

#607 5 years ago
Quoted from Greenandwhite:

I’m hyped up but not proclaiming this unseen and unflipped pin is the GOAT

I hope it is 'fairly' universally agreed upon to be one of the greatest, if not the greatest - it would be a helluva win for JJP - but we'll see.

#609 5 years ago
Quoted from Vdrums:

I simply don't understand why Willy Wonka isn't listed as the number one Pin on Pinside?

May take a few months.....or never...

#837 5 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

It became known to me yesterday, that this machine apparently is NOT based on Tim Burtons movie... thats very unfortunate, why would you not have the classic charlie portraid by Michael Ja...I mean Johnny Depp, so much better than the old one
Oh well.

Are you fu#k1ng high?

Edit: I think you are probably joking - and that's good as I am too

#838 5 years ago

Truthfully I was thinking my next pin would be TRON Vault or JJP Toy Story (whichever was first). But now I am really considering Wonka. Really keeping a close eye on the weekend for full coverage and details.

My runner up was MBr - and I still may go for that one.

#851 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

i love dile and wonka is even better bc of the theme and the way jjp does video/sound

100 percent - and they don't half ass the code either. JJP pins are pretty darn special.

Still like shooting BW and Stern, but JJP has it's own style as well - and it is a good one.

#856 5 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Ya. I heard from a distro. That the std. will be significantly cheaper...thinking of buying one off eBay with paypal credit to hide the purchase from my master, then have it delivered to my shop she never goes in. Then sell crap I don’t need to pay it off...then move it in the house on Christmas. Surprise!

Uh, well that is one way to do it I guess

#880 5 years ago
Quoted from highdef:

At $12,500, I need JJP to throw in an Oompa Loompa to help deliver, install, and level the game.

If it is as heavy as other JJP pins, and it certainly will be, you will need several Oompas.

#899 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Be sure to Cliffy your game if you are buying one! Lol
Oompa loompa doompety doo
I've got a perfect Cliffy for you
Oompa loompa doompety dee
If you are wise you'll listen to me
What do you get when don't protect your game
Playing as much as a kid with free credits plays
What are you at, getting terribly lax
What do you think will come to your playfield if you do that
I don't like the look of it
Oompa loompa doompety da
If you protect your game, you will go far
Your game will live in happiness too
Like the Cliffy Oompa Loompa Doompety do
Doompety do

#900 5 years ago
Quoted from Jam_Burglar:

Everyone stop posting now, nothing you have to say will be more important than this.

Seriously could be on Cliffy's web site.

FYI: http://www.passionforpinball.com/protectors.htm

#904 5 years ago

The pinball MUST SEE stream of the weekend

It will be interesting to see how many watch online.

#920 5 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

You know Inwas going to make up about 200 of these and have them there for those that would support me on the coin door and have them up over our heads at the Reveal.
Joe thinks I am just nuts....but I learned from the past that it's about a 50 / 50 split on those that would want their door to match the rest of the trim.....Which really does amaze me....But its true. So I just live with it and.just have Matt do it for me and Maybe.....just MAYBE SOMEDAY....the doors.can be done.before they are.boxed up.
[quoted image]

I don't need a powder coated door - I think the shooter rod housing is a nice touch though.

I guess with the CE you are paying a premium so I guess JJP could do that. My thoughts is they would likely just pass on the cost of that the buyer. And if it is 50/50 I would lean toward not having it than paying more and getting it on all of the CE's.

I think, for the most part, that if you want that on your pin it would be on the owner to make it happen after buying the pin. Just my 2 cents.

Full disclosure: If I do get a Wonka it would not be the CE - I can't afford that. So take my opinion with a grain of salt because I am not getting a CE. But an LE? Maybe

EDIT: But If I DO get a CE it will be #12...

#1056 5 years ago
Quoted from Amused_to_Death:

It’s used for the pop bumpers.

I was hoping for a bit more - is there an Oompa multiball to get more of their songs in the game? If not, maybe it is going to be in a future code update. JJP is great on making frequent code updates with more modes, music, polish, etc.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,000 (OBO)
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

12,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
9,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.99
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 64.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.50
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goronic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gtgt-wonka-is-coming-whos-in?tu=goronic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.