4 months ago

Topic Stats

• 2,283 posts
  • 383 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by smalltownguy2
  • Topic is favorited by 69 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 200 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

WONKA Features Matrix-1 (resized).png
49E83284-8E8D-414F-8ECD-1330B45347D3 (resized).jpeg
CD324A43-FA8B-41B1-A548-DFC45D8387D8 (resized).jpeg
FE79D78A-14F3-481E-91D5-C91603CA5086 (resized).jpeg
BBFADDC5-AA92-4AA7-958E-D429C79E4844 (resized).jpeg
mar_demolitionman.gif
90DA6BD3-CE5A-420B-9898-1DEFFE02D6A1 (resized).jpeg
62ED461B-73EC-4968-AB9E-0A2103727754 (resized).jpeg
824E045A-9C5F-4708-A0CC-8643870B96ED (resized).jpeg
F5FBD34F-2E04-40A0-8039-F9CCCDB65107 (resized).jpeg
A3D38C6A-CB2D-4959-BAB5-D9703DC40AEA (resized).png
66A36E31-E4F7-49A3-BF9A-CD50FDF55F01 (resized).jpeg
slingpost1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190625_160834 (resized).jpg
ccc06.gif
ccc07.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gliebig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#45 4 months ago

Would a RichieWrench CE pin come with a pair of overalls and include lunch?

#105 4 months ago
Quoted from mario_1_up:

I hope it's a standard body. Kinda over all the wide body layouts they've put out.

I hope it's Hercules sized.

#273 4 months ago
Quoted from Tommy-dog:

I'm out. Another JJP theme I can't get into.

Toodles.

#293 4 months ago

$10k is crazy...but...you don't get hit too bad when you sell it.

Comparative to other hobbies, it's pretty nice. I piss away about $6k per year on golf. What do I have left at the end of the year besides a busted ego and full swear jar?

#340 4 months ago
Quoted from musketd:

Hoping pat steps up this time and offers some better toys then the ones that were in dialed in

Really??? The theatre and phone are Phenomenally integrated into that game. Plus incredible magnets and flippers being attacked.

#405 4 months ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I listened to his podcast, I see what you mean now.

What number podcast is it? Latest I see is from 3/26.
Mind you, I've never listened to a podcast before

#420 4 months ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

I sold my Dialed In two months ago and have been patiently waiting for a replacement. I’m hyped! I don’t know about $12,500 for a Collectors edition. For $3,000 extra , it better have an actual Oompa Loompa inside it.

It does.

#451 4 months ago

Stop distracting Joe. He has emails to check.

#471 4 months ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Maybe we can share Richie as a customer - he texts you all night on days that end in Y, me on the others. : )

Does he sleep? Find out when that magic hour is then text him with all kinds of plumbing questions.

#488 4 months ago

I just confirmed my ce #12 with powder coat coin door.

Thanks Joe.

#511 4 months ago

We should have an old fashioned party line call with Joe at 3am so we can get this straight.

#525 4 months ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I would buy a rethemed Dialed In - I really like that game just don't want a cell phone based pinball in my basement with my limited collection

Too bad you choose to look at it that way. Missing out on a great game.

#530 4 months ago

That's because a lot of people are sheep and can't get past an original theme. They need it connected to something familiar and popular.
If the game were called Sim City, most of the negativity would be gone and people would be busting their nut all over it despite it being the same game.

flame on.

#637 4 months ago

I'm in for an LE. Maybe a CE if it really blows me away! Unless I don't like it at all. Then I'm out.

#651 4 months ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

I don't need this to be a miracle machine -- if it matches the quality level of the shots and layout of Dialed In with the theme integration/presentation of The Hobbit, I'm in. (eventually, once I sell enough blood).

Why sell blood when you could sell "other stuff" that feels a lot better than a needle.

#654 4 months ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

What's the relative profit for a pint of blood versus a pint of "other stuff"?
That would take a number of donations.

lol. That just reminded me of the scene in Fast Times.
How much comes out?
About a quart.

#734 4 months ago

Hype and anticipation are what make things fun. Can't wait to see it.

#834 4 months ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Its why i didnt buy a Pirates!

If POTC played movie clips with him, I would never have given the game a second look. The artwork with him on it really isn't that bad. I can overlook that for an awesome game. Movie clips...no.

#836 4 months ago

Awesome Friday. Going to have the Masters on all day then watch some Wonka reveal tonight! I'm in heaven.

#1297 4 months ago
Quoted from britrex1:

Might be more elaborate but that doesn't equate to fun and it looks terribly uninspired. Also it's the only mech in the machine. I mean whoohoo the enormously giant out of place gobstopper spun! So much fun!

Sterns gobstopper would have been printed on flat plastic, mounted on a spring from a bic pen, and have screws all over the front of it.

#1306 4 months ago
Quoted from britrex1:

That is a stupid "fanboy" statement making any further argument from you invalid.

....words....blah....words....blah....

Interesting that this "fanboy" aslo owns Three Stern games...one of which is IMDN that does in fact use cheap ass printed flat pastics with screws all over them.

Who is the fanboy? Get yourself a mirror.

#1324 4 months ago
Quoted from britrex1:

So now your comparing a $5300 pro version of IMDN to a $7500 Wonka? I am no fanboy of any company I criticize all machines accordingly but usually only speak up about the ones that I am/was interested in. I'm sorry that bothers you but if you want to compare things at least keep the comparisons similar.

Oh, that's right. If you buy the Prem/LE, they include action figures from the dollar store. My bad.

#1328 4 months ago
Quoted from valgalder:

Which dollar store can I find Iron Maiden figures? I'd buy those!

It's on the corner of Gary & Nickel Dime street.

#1331 4 months ago
Quoted from britrex1:

I couldn't agree more which is why I don't speak my opinion very often.

And we thank you.

I kid, I kid. I just couldn't help myself.

#1351 4 months ago

How bout some chocolate colored trim?

#1391 4 months ago

Were the magnets operational on these proto games? I didn't see what looked like any magnet action in these vids.

2 weeks later
#1500 3 months ago

I had/have a deposit on a LE. After playing it a few times, is it 9500 fun? Eh..It's no POTC. I'm now thinking about going with a ACNC and deadpool pro combo instead.

#1507 3 months ago

I found the SE played stronger.

#1552 3 months ago

Thanks again Joe for bringing all of the games.

#1558 3 months ago
Quoted from trilamb:

no no, I get how it works. Just don't really get why it's worth an extra 2k. The fact that it was at a show and hundreds of people played it and 3 balls were locked in an entire day makes it sound pretty rare and useless.

I think the left upper flipper just didn't have enough gusto on the show game to make that shot. I hit it a few times, but it looked like the ball just ran out of steam at the top.

#1734 3 months ago

Yawn. This thread sucks. Take y'alls dribble to pm.

#1739 3 months ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

You are up already or still on the couch.

I was a good boy last night. Only had four beers.

#1791 3 months ago

Is the stream posted to youtube? I tuned in right as they were signing off last night.

#1890 3 months ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

LOL... My PF is fine, I don't have any of those issues. The only things I've had to do is tighten the forks on the chest mechanism and slightly adjust the pirate ship rotation. Get over yourself... No game is perfect.
Jeff

All I had to do was adjust a vuk power setting.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 18.95
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gliebig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside