824E045A-9C5F-4708-A0CC-8643870B96ED (resized).jpeg
F5FBD34F-2E04-40A0-8039-F9CCCDB65107 (resized).jpeg
A3D38C6A-CB2D-4959-BAB5-D9703DC40AEA (resized).png
66A36E31-E4F7-49A3-BF9A-CD50FDF55F01 (resized).jpeg
slingpost1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190625_160834 (resized).jpg
ccc06.gif
ccc07.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 5 years ago

The intro to their FB webpage literally has gumballs or gobstoppers replaced with pinballs. It's wonka.

#91 5 years ago

If JJP brings the magic and prices this one normally, I'm in too.

#112 5 years ago
Quoted from holminone:

Pinsiders obsession with old and retold movie themes is so weird to me. But I get the “themes draw to the money making device” but I refuse to accept this as absolute truth.
Oompa Loompa gimmie a break. My wife would medically die from embarrassment if I brought a Wonka themed pinball machine into the house (says the owner of a sttng .

Not sure I follow why Wonka would embarrass your wife. It's an american classic that although focuses on kids, it's so much more and can be enjoyed by adults, if not more than children. I just don't understand this at all.

#168 4 years ago

I don't even want to think about this have being Johnny Depp. No way Jack could make that terrible decision........ Right?

#177 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

$475 million box office isn’t exactly a terrible decision is it?

yes it is a terrible decision. An absolutely TERRIBLE decision.

#180 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I disagree but we can still be friends.

Of course! I grew up with OG wonka. I've had enough Depp.

#199 4 years ago

I don't think it's anything personal but I can't stay with a post that long even if it's an explanation to solve world hunger. Way too long for purposes of what we're doing here.... you know critical things like which Wonka is it or why did jjp use gobstopper like balls vs original. I have to know!

#243 4 years ago

Really glad to hear that pricing appears to remain the same. According to Kaneda, this game is expected to be shown this week which would be great. Excited to see what's coming up for WW.

#276 4 years ago
Quoted from jarozi:

Same pricing as POTC, so is WIWO rumored to be a widebody, or the price of a JJP standard body going up?

That's a really good point. If this is a standard then yes, i guess the price would have gone up. Could this be another wide? Much rather have standard....

#334 4 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

I would like to believe this, too, but according to whom is the pricing model unchanged?

Apparently Jack himself emailed him.

Here's the thing though - this game is expected to be a standard body yet priced just like POTC, a widebody. If that's the case I guess the price went up 500 since standards generally are cheaper.

#336 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Can you explain how you came to this conclusion? Just wondering where this stuff comes from.

Not corroborating just explaining what I heard. kaneda mentioned Jack emailed him and mentioned this about pricing. Take it for what it is - uncorroborated statement

#339 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I'm totally not following this part of the convo, obviously. I'll wait for the actual reveal and pricing from distros as opposed to he said/she said. Also, Kaneda.

Of course you will like the rest of us. Anything before then is all rumor but fun to react to it.

#393 4 years ago

He confirms it's a standard body. THANK GOD

Really speaking well of it - wow. I'm pumped.

#400 4 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Hahahaha. After the 100% aliens and 100% confirmed big lebowski scandals, it amazes me that not only do people still listen, but they still believe what he says.

easy - he got ahead of himself and it's b/c he loves this hobby so much and was excited. Even though he said rumors, he took it too far. He already apologized. Move on.

He's the best at what his does. Period.

#403 4 years ago

wow he's saying the magic is back and is super pumped. I wonder what the thing is under glass that is the right size and will work well? I think it''s a 2nd LCD?

#406 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

What number podcast is it? Latest I see is from 3/26.
Mind you, I've never listened to a podcast before

https://soundcloud.com/kanedapinball/episode-334-well-i-played-wonka

#432 4 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

I think I am in for WWCF CE #12......But what do I know......
or #12 Something.....
I am bringing my sign to the reveal....
"Please Powder Coat the Coin Doors"

Richie - are you #12....or something? Wasn't sure! haha

I do hope your doors do get powdered. You've been asking for SO long.

#478 4 years ago

I'm in guys. CE. #12!

Excited! Let's do this

#484 4 years ago

Already have my #12 plaque. CE #12

#12!

12!

CE!

Haha ok I'm done.... Hopefully you're done too!

#628 4 years ago

Damn. Hype on this game is at all time CRAZY levels. I hope it delivers

#648 4 years ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

I don't need this to be a miracle machine -- if it matches the quality level of the shots and layout of Dialed In with the theme integration/presentation of The Hobbit, I'm in. (eventually, once I sell enough blood).

100% agree. Well said

#681 4 years ago

This is fantastic. #12 CE is the icing on the cake. Good job!

#683 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I have seen Wizard Of Oz probably 25+ times including as an adult 10 times in the last 20 years it's timeless and one of the best movies and a touch-stone of our (USA) culture. We have so many terms or quotes "Friends of Dorthy" "I'd turn Back if I were you." "Flying Monkeys" there is hard to find anyone who doesn't know Wizard of Oz. The book is 119 years old too. I've seen the sequels (Return to Oz) (Oz the Great and Powerful) and there was a mini series on SyFy (Tin Man). I think Wizard of Oz was a partial inspiration for Star Wars: C3P3 = Tin Man, Chewie = Lion etc..
I was just reading a book on genetics and evolution and there is even a gene called tinman gene which is the gene that codes for the heart in fly and other animals. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinman_(gene)
I may have seen WWCF 3-4 times and as a kid. I decided to put it on my Netflix que for Blu-Ray will be here tomorrow so I can really watch it for the first time as an adult.

Woz is an all time classic but the shots/layout is lacking on that game. Shame b/c it's an unbelievable showpiece.

#801 4 years ago

If there is a pf embedded LCD I'm in. Wonka vision even better haha

#1016 4 years ago

After watching more of it I still think it's impressive but not the game changer people were hyping. I also agree the open hole for lock is nothing to write home about but I'm still digging it. Pirates LE I think is personally more impressive toy wise but I like this theme more.

#1043 4 years ago

Standard the clear logical choice stripping away the nice to have considering it's 2k less than le. I always made fun of standards but with this price change I think it's a no brainer. Physical lock loss is ok with me

Gobstopper is in standard.

Def needs more music variety agreed. Audio in general needs to be touched up but they said it will

#1055 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Nope its the ball lock under that

It's weak either way..... And I like the game but it's weak

#1076 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Am I missing something.......just watched 10 minutes of the Buffalo stream and saw nothing but fairly basic animations. Saw nothing from the movie at all. And the music was generic synth music that also wasn’t from the film.
Was anything mentioned about movie clip and music rights from the film?

watch more of the stream b/c there are many clips. I watched almost all of it and it's in there no question.

#1100 4 years ago
Quoted from jarozi:

Oompah plays at the bumper and the tune played elsewhere. Pure imagination is the final wizard, assume it plays there. No idea on candyman.

I really like how they implemented the oompah loompah theme on the bumpers. Brilliant.

What's crazy to think is the HUO pricing on standard wonka. 7K? That's a bargain.

#1127 4 years ago

Tex - chocolate review comment is spot on. Where is that? In fact I wish there was more chocolate in general in this game - seems much heavier on the "candy" aspect which is fine but this is WW and the CHOCOLATE factory!

#1129 4 years ago
Quoted from konjurer:

I don't think it's terrible but it appears to be purposely dull to create a differentiation between price points. I don't like the lack of characters on the SE backglass. For that matter, the Photoshop job on the other backglasses is not so good. The side art on the backbox could have been way better for all models.
That being stated, I think the playfield art looks great.

side art for standard is like they just didn't even care. I mean I know they want to keep the 7.5 point but it's almost intention to make it so generic. That being said, I'll take it and not even think twice for that fantastic price.

#1197 4 years ago

So I'm in.... On a standard... At some point which will likely be day 1. Looks like a better themed DI. We'll see.

Will be a hold over until gnr

#1209 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

It does sound like there are some lighting differences in the PF in the SE vs the LE/CE.

Where did you hear that? I'm not aware as it wasn't in their explanation unless I missed something

#1213 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

The lighting would be a big deal . Not so sure this is a fact. Sounds like BS.

I was just going to say that would be....

#1226 4 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

At MGC I spoke with my distributor and the WONKA lead programmer Joe Katz. They told me there are fewer LEDs on the SE because the physical ball lock is not present on the SE and those LEDs are what results in the lower LED count. All else is the same. I ordered the SE because it is more bang for the buck. I believe there will be vendors making mods available for that upper left corner.

Ok that's helpful bc thats a different story. That's fine for standard then.

#1227 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Im sure something can be added but that area is way different between the models... center ramp is located differently and looks like some other things? It wld be like tz without the gumball machine and vuk.
[quoted image][quoted image]

No way! That elevator addition is overrated in my opinion. It's not a toy like the gumball machine - it's basically a giant clear VUK. I would be perfectly fine without it.

Now that standard art.... Yikes

#1241 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Def some weak shit in this game and the art on the standard is pathetic and no one disagrees.
Put F ing Wilder on the standard cab art for zero extra money and quit playing games.
The Wonkavator is a poor man's TSPP couch without the upper pf.
Okey dokey

I think they are intentionally making the art bad to ensure those disgusted by it will move to the LE.

#1247 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Did you guys see Supreme? Now that is ridiculous. At least there is some art here! Who looks at the sides in a collection anyhow?

I kind of like the simplicity of that though - it matches the rest of it.

#1250 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You know it Delt. There are a whole lot of dummies that will take the bait.
Slim shady.

SE 4 life Tex!

2 weeks later
#1439 4 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar123:

Thank you Joe for posting this side by side pic of the SE and LE!
Makes me realize that while I would prefer to have Gene on there, I am fine with the SE artwork and trim. However, that back corner of the playfield does look pretty dark and lonely on the SE when you see it right next to the LE. I am wondering if it looks any better with the game on?
Can someone going to the show take/post this same pic with both games turned on?
[quoted image]

Modcouple, Mezel Mods, etc will fix that. Not even a question in my mind of which to buy considering the price difference. I'm OK not having a big clear VUK in the back left....

#1473 4 years ago
Quoted from PinDoctor82:

It's fun and has a lot of shots. The playfield is beautiful. It still falls short of the ridiculous hype that most of us bought into, but as others have said, it wasn't possible for it to live up to that. A LE may be in my future...I definitely enjoyed it more than I did the SE...for some reason the SE wasn't kind to me.

Really interested to hear more about le vs se. I usually go le but se seems like the way to go. Would love to hear from people who weren't drinking the Kool aid going in to tell about their experience.

#1476 4 years ago
Quoted from Captain-Flint:

Because he was excited about it? That caused a shit storm? Special When Lit guys were excited about it too, as was SDTM. Nothing wrong with being excited about this hobby.

Game was over hyped beyond belief. I totally agree with what that guy said. He's wondering if the WW pumping wasn't so ridiculous what would have been. Good question

#1482 4 years ago
Quoted from hockeymag8:

I played 2 games at VFW.....shot great but did not feel it had a lot of stuff on it relative to other JJP games. The 2 outside ramps and Gobstopper shots are very easy. Rest of shots more challenging. Never saw any magnet action on streams or the games I played or watched. Did not really liked the sound.
Game was really sharp looking! The LE blue has metallic flakes that look awesome.
Loved the small insert lights and how they change color.
Ball lock mech had very little action...I locked 1 ball.....but I liked how it looked. Worth the extra coins? Not in my view....but I like the invisiglass and power coat so looking at whole LE upgrade.
Overall I liked but did not love the game first try but going to give it some more plays before I decide if I want to add to the collection.

Appreciate the honest impressions guys. Can't wait to try it myself

#1496 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Agreed. I never understand why people put so much value in what others say about a game unless its part/accessory specific. Who really cares if they loved or hated the game?? Last I checked We are the ones paying for it so it seems like the only hype of value is my personal impression. To say its a let down because you were basing your decision on a second parties opinion is goofy to say the least. I played it and really liked the complete package. Don't see the CE value but thats My opinion. LE all day can't wait to get the delivery date!

I think people aren't understanding the point here. You had the entire pinball community saying this game was amazing and how innovative it was... Things we haven't seen before. Hype was through the roof. Simple as that. I think if it wasn't so hyped, I think expectations would have been better grounded.

I for one now think a little differently about these so called industry "pros" bc the game is not only not innovative it's a major step back compared to POTC when it comes to innovation. And that's not an opinion, it's a fact by comparing the two.

Game better shoot like a dream with that type of strategy!

As for alien, no one is hyping that game on any podcast but me! It needs as much hype as it can get bc it's an unbelievable game

I'm still very much considering buying a standard btw....I loved dialed in just wish Wonka was more innovative. I already knew it would shoot well......you're taking about Pat motherf_____ing lawlor people! Represent

#1527 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

This is true,my Dialed In flippers kick ass like a B/W.I back hand ramps consistently

Agreed never had any flipper power issues either

1 week later
#1806 4 years ago
Quoted from iepinball:

The stream won't be posted to YouTube until over the weekend, or possibly Monday. 4k recordings are MASSIVE in size (this one was 250GB) and I need to compress it to get it under YouTube's size limit of 128GB. For now you can watch the Twitch replay at 720p here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/425409636

Just curious if you really banned kaneda from the stream? Seemed like he was just asking good questions about what was going on but just curious your side of the story?

Thanks for streaming.... Going to watch now.

EDIT great stream. Sound is coming in really loud and I like all of the different cameras.

Wow the announcer on this game is one of the worst I've ever heard. I really hope you can change that or they redo the call outs. Absolutely kills it. The effects are also already annoying me. Damn it JJP. Don't mess this one up!

#1820 4 years ago
Quoted from iepinball:

He was, but not by me. One of my chat mods banned him, and as a joke unfortunately. Why, I have no idea. He wasn't saying anything bad in chat and there was no reason to ban him. I had a short chat with the mod to unban him, which he did, but the damage had already been done. Since then I've sent an apology to K detailing what happened.

thanks for addressing. Stand up response. Great job streaming.

#1869 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

This is a deal breaker for many. No real assets again will really hurt sales. Just collecting wonka bars as one of the main task is going to become over the long haul, a real chore in a home environment. Like chopping wood. Sure don’t like hearing this to be the case.

If that's true I'm definitely out. Disappointed the more I see of this game

#1921 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Anyone else find the sounds of the “Oompa Loompa” pops rather grating?

I actually like that - cool touch.

The narrator though. Wholly shit what were they thinking

#1923 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

What about....Wholey's?
Yeah, I get that's maybe the most sensible choice for a soundalike, but it sounds more like bedtime narration is going to occur, more so than pinball excitement!

Haha that's what happens when you post using your cell in a hot tub! I just can't believe it's that bad. I just recently heard the jackpot call out. You have to be kidding me jjp

1 week later
#1955 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Tick tock. Hype is dying a slow death.
They haven't even shown the CE artwork yet.

Really sad to see. Everything since reveal had just taken this game down the wrong path.

#1968 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Some of these comments remind me of the early days when the other JJP games were announced. JJP in my view has hit home runs with all of their games and I expect this will be no different.

I hear you on this and I'm sure this game will be another good JJP entry but wouldn't you love to see this company break away from this awful pattern of early sneak preview, super hype, then stream stream stream and then release? Wouldn't you love to see JJP deliver when the hype is at it's highest? I don't think anyone would agree that the hype is still there like it was and with some questionable choices, at least for me, this game is at it's lowest point since announcement.

#1972 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Woz had a very long wait time and look how well it’s done. We are all too used to stern announcing a game and having it out the door within a month. Smaller companies can’t do it like that. I also don’t buy into the hype so it doesn’t bother me if they show it early, stream it and then I have to wait; doesn’t make me change my mind about my deposit. I appreciate jjp showing the game over the last 6 weeks. The game is on the line and I hope will ship shortly, that’s a big change for them. Imagine how much grief they’d get if they released a game early, lacking code and it had issues. Get it right, then release it. If the game is good, sales will follow and everyone will forget about a few months delay.

I hear you on this - I just wish JJP would show the game later on, so we're not seeing how the sausage is made so folks start worrying. I just hope they correct the sound/music/announcer and theme integration.....sounds like a lot....I just wish they would correct those prior to it being pushed to the public.

#1973 4 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

There is no "awful pattern” here. JJP shows off prototypes, and people get excited. Then the impatient people claim some sort of marketing blunder. Then the game ships and everyone is excited again and we hear things like, ” it took forever, but wow, what a game." People bitched about DI even more, and it's still selling. I love the proto reveals and hope they continue.

DI was an absolute flop and I enjoyed it! I don't think it ever rebounded from the terrible press.

#1980 4 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Guess I'd have to hear that from Jack's mouth. I still hear about people excitedly buying them, often based on the great reviews and current pinside "press."
Here are some pinside numbers:
[quoted image]
With these numbers in mind, you have to remember that dialed in has an average MSRP of $8500, higher that the average Stern price, which is likely around $7000. This game did half the sales of a crazy licence like Star Wars. If you look at sales of WOZ, considering JJP's production lengths, it's hardly a "flop." I think they hoped for more, but it's not a flop.

My flop comment was not based on my own opinion - it was based on the numbers Jack gave and they were significantly lower than expectations and even jack seemed disappointed. I'll repeat - I liked the game. Owned it three times ; )

Quoted from f3honda4me:

I cancelled my pre order because of the sound. I don’t see them re-recording with a better announcer for callouts etc. It just killed it for us. Which is so frustrating because at MGC we were in love with the pin. But also couldn’t hear the game at the show. I feel like they “oktoberfested” the audio on this game.
On that note I have a mod couple wonkavator and flipper bats I’ll be selling now.

I hate to say this b/c it sounds SO trivial but I'm in the same boat. I'm literally passing on this game right now b/c that GD announcer is SO annoying it would kill it for me. I know - super shallow but I call them like I see them. I'm out right now unless that changes. I told my distro the same too.

#1985 4 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

I think most of the people who are worrying probably weren't going to buy in the first place.
This business practice is what Jack thinks is best. I prefer it over Stern's code-roulette business practice.

I guarantee you I was buying.

#1988 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Guarantee that you still will ... at least for a 60 day tryout. You know you eventually will ...

Yeah you're probably right but huo.

#1998 4 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

It’s hard to understand why the licensor would care. Isn’t the whole point that the kids (other than Charlie) are brats? How about “punk” instead?

I wouldn't speculate....waste of time. Jjp has to deal with that type of thing and it appears they agree that brat is better.

More importantly, I don't think the licensor required them to select an announcer that sounds like he did every line in the game after someone kicked him right in the nuts! Now that is something they need to revisit bc right now he's the worst in history.

#2022 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

So what? If they make that date, great. If not, so what?
The game will still ship.
But it’s a toy. Why people get so worked up about stuff like this is mind boggling.

I don't know - maybe something called a broken promise? Sure it will ship but wouldn't it be nice if Jack delivered when he told us he would?

For me I'm huo if anything so it doesn't matter but if i was nib it would be frustrating. I would like to see Jack come through

#2025 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

But I Think thats where the problem is. This community often hears speech as Guarantee or Promise. Yes I was in the room when he stated they were on target to ship in 60 days after announce but Nowhere in his statement implied or expressed were the words Guarantee or Promise. He was simply fielding questions and letting it be known they would not do a year in design like POTC. We need to avoid reading into what we Assume is said. Thats Guaranteed half the reason they prefer to tell us Nothing most times.

Yeah I hear you but let's not give these guys free passes when they miss their own window bc they didn't give us a contract stipulating a guarantee. Bottom line, expectation is not met, disappointment occurs and we move on.

Would be nice if Jack backs up his own words otherwise what's the point of him saying it to begin with.

#2029 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Thats fair just tough to moderate with so many expectations. Some want to know Anything now and others aren't happy even with the answer. In my opinion they Never promised a date of production or delivery or anything really so I find it hard to except that they disappointed anyone. If they came to the show and said "you'll see it when you see it" people would revolt. They are producing a product with Thousands of parts and hundreds of suppliers around the world. Time frames can change at any time. If they rush to get it out to meet some assumed deadline and there was Any issue everyone would blame them for rushing. Managing expectations is all they can do. The safe direction would be to tell everyone Nothing but they opt to share their Anticipated plan. Doesn't dissapoint me personally. They Did guarantee it would be Wonka that can Can be disappointed in if they change the title.

I don't know. Jack made a big deal of how this game will be different and that it will ship soon, 60 days etc

I just don't buy the fact we shouldn't hold him accountable to that. Sure some people hold unachievable expectations but I'm not one of those. The only expectations I'm holding him to are his own. Period.

It's really that simple. Anything else is just overcomplicating this. I'm hopefully he delivers bc it would build credibility.

#2051 4 years ago

Sweet that means helicon will likely get this soon since they're.... Well.... The best.

2 weeks later
#2083 4 years ago

Man this thread is dead compared to what I would expect considering it's so close to coming out.

hype is on life support .... Yeah you'll have the die hards reply to this and say delt you're crazy I'm so hyped for this game but cmon now this thread should be blowing up with hourly messages. Days passing with nothing.

Damn. I'm even surprised and I thought hype was already low.

#2089 4 years ago

Well bring the hype fellas bc I love Pinball hype..... Seriously I do. This game is a big disappointment to me (going from NIB to bar play with huo potential) but I'm still excited to play it.

#2093 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

he prefers to hype rather than play.
nothing wrong with it... some like to ride the emotion of the new hot thing more than anything else in the hobby.
That said, I have no idea why he would not be hyped. Possibly the best JJP theme to date, for sure the best Pat Lawlor JJP theme to date, the thing shoots like butter and I did not think Pat L could top DI design features but he did, and to top it all off we get a new programmer that is a pinball player and passionate about the game/has something to prove/and appears willling to try some new stuff.
Honestly my only quesiton of the game is will the code hold up long term (i.e. have something to keep my interest for years)

Please don't speak for me whytalk. You're clueless as usual.

The game has a great theme and from what I've seen, they're completely drowning it alive with horrendous sound, lack of speech with the clips and the absolute worst announcer that any pinball game has ever had period. Add in the fact it's a HUGE step backwards from JJP's last outing regarding innovation and magic, it's def a disappointment thus far (and quite frankly - for many others as well, hence the lack of sig hype).

That being said, it looks to shoot so butter smooth which is why I'm still interested.

#2095 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

You don't enjoy hearing Gramps tuck you into bed and sell ya some ole fashioned lemonade and sarsaparilla?
Yeah....just wait to play until you feel one way or another. I played briefly at MGC, and it was fine, but I was also similar feeling towards Pirates at JJP when I visited.
Getting a game isolated, where you can take your time and absorb gameplay and A/V aspects is such a delicate mix, and most often not fully appreciable in most loud environments.

yep 100% agree which is why I'm still excited to play it. It's just off that must have list for me which I'm surprised about considering the theme they're working with.

#2098 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

it will never resell for 10.5k so no real need for your interest anymore.
If you are no longer in, then this may not be the thread for you based on the title?

whytalk - if you read what I wrote, you'll notice I still have interest, just not NIB.

Also, if I didn't jin up this dying hypeless thread a little, things would be even more depressing for poor WW.

#2105 4 years ago

=

Quoted from Whysnow:

please give it a rest with the constant personal name calling shit. Are you 6?

Don't speak about me and you'll be better off. Understand that then move on. Best advice I can give you as I could absolutely care less about you or your opinion but your big mouth gets you in trouble.

Reread what I said, understand and then act accordingly. That's the answer.

#2113 4 years ago

folks in the Pitts area (or close by) - Helicon brewery getting this game next week! FYI

#2124 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

The voice over artist needs to get fixed.
So many actors and artists surprisingly work on the cheap. This also can be done pretty easy. Just need a script.
Im out here in Hollywood Jack. Ring me up and lets get this done!

If it was Stern code I would just change the voice tone and replace but can't do that on jjp. It's amazing that anyone in that company listened to that and said wow - great job.

#2216 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I think before making judgement on any game, one should play it. With that said, you're obviously entitled to your own opinion, but you can't make true judgement on a game until you play it. It's something that happens all too often, and I think people are doing themselves a disservice by discounting a game based on what they see or hear (from other podcasters or from stream).

I agree with this as well. I've been vocal but my final judgment should be coming tonight once I've played it.

#2219 4 years ago

final judgement on the current status......yes. If I play a ton more and it changes my mind for some reason sure I'll update. haha man you guys are so literal. Relax.

btw as JJP revises gameplay and updates things - well then I play that and provide my judgment then too.

See how this works?

#2221 4 years ago
Quoted from trilamb:

I wasn't being literal. I just know what the word final means

Yeah I hear you. Could have been clearer on my part.

More to come tonight.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Mccordsville, IN
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
12,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
12,500 (OBO)
Electronics
Skillshot Combo
Electronics
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 24.25
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
Shooter rods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gtgt-wonka-is-coming-whos-in?tu=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.